All Comments on 'Nirvana Ch. 05'

by MoonBeetle

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
As a non series reader on here

I absolutely love this series so so much. It's amazing and I'm glad this is the one I happened upon because I don't typically like reading series on literatica. Please keep writing and please continue these because I'm really looking forward to reading more from these characters. I'd be careful of run on sentences but really while reading they don't make that big of an impact in your case. Also I'd love to read a story where Owen gets enough courage to or something happens when he dominates Noel and forces Noel to bottom despite his rules because, "if I'm going to break all my rules for you". Fantastic and hot and wonderful. Seriously hot.

MoonBeetleMoonBeetleover 7 years agoAuthor
Thank you

I'm glad you are enjoying this, and I appreciate you taking the time to drop a comment. Stay tuned for following chapters, I will always make sure to live up to your expectations. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
please

don't let this be just another beautiful story left hanging

MoonBeetleMoonBeetleover 7 years agoAuthor
Don't you worry

Chapter 6 is all finished, awaiting submission :)

QuietScreamerQuietScreamerover 3 years ago
Gotta say

I am REALLY enjoying the interplay between these two main characters. The way they are falling into a natural and caring Dom/sub relationship without ever questioning the dynamics of it. They're somehow so innocent of the nature of it that it makes reading the progression so engaging for me.

I just love how real these characters are. They are confused, conflicted, scared, carried away by their sensations and handling all of it with such aplomb. Just as we take each moment as it comes, acknowledging conflicting and awkward emotions, and simply live through it, so do these characters. This makes them so real to me and I truly love it!

There is no overblown emotional drama, just the stuff we feel in real life. There is no convoluted villain to contend with, just their private hangups to address and navigate together.

I appreciate this so much!

Bravo!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous