Nirvana Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Owen waited until he was able to move his head again, and then he devoured him much like he did the last time. Except he wasn't trying to win a competition; it was no longer jealousy that pulled his strings, it was nothing more than the fervour of two people yearning for each other. He slowly moved down his length, twisting his tongue over the underside, doing the best he could possibly do without using his hands, and Noel clenched his jaw trying to keep quiet.

They both heard the main door open and someone walking in. Owen stopped abruptly, his mouth still filled with Noel's cock, and looked up, Noel was looking down at him in shock, and Owen chose that exact moment to flick his tongue around the head. Noel's eyes fluttered shut, he drew his hand up to his mouth and bit on it, and Owen grinned proudly to himself.

"Owen?" Carl's voice came from behind the stall door making Owen's heart accelerate. "Not to interrupt but you have Dave's keys."

Owen frowned. He did have the keys. He was the one who drove that night.

"So, yeah, we're waiting until you're done... polishing knobs. No pressure."

Noel's face wrinkled in silent laughter, and Owen let him out of his mouth with a wet popping sound that echoed evidently inside the place. They both winced at each other. Carl couldn't possibly have missed that noise.

"Uh, actually I need to hit the hay, and Dave, well, he's cranky." Carl continued, "Hurry up or I'll tell him you left your Yamaha unattended."

Owen waited until he heard him leave, then mouthed "fuck, sorry."

"You can go now if you want." Noel whispered.

"Like fucking hell I would." With that, he took him back in his mouth. One down stroke, and then up, with the slow, sweet, torturous movements that he did so well and he could tell Noel loved by the sounds that he made, or more like the sounds he tried to stop but failed, and by the way his grip tightened around his hair.

Noel breathed in quick, sharp intakes. He knew he was close, they both did, but neither did anything about it. Owen had planned to make it last longer, but couldn't stop drawing him in and out, couldn't stop the lapping of his tongue and lips satisfying all his lewd needs which seemed to only multiply whenever he had his mouth around him and sucked harder eagerly.

Noel was shooting inside him in no time. He was pushing on the back of his head and thrust slowly inside him while Owen's hard suction didn't stop. He filled his mouth with one hot stream after another that travelled down his throat with no resistance. Noel was heaving, his face was flushed and glistening with sweat, and he had one fist on Owen's head and the other on the door to steady himself as he emptied his long repressed desire exactly where it belonged.

When his legs were no longer twitching, he helped Owen up and turned him around, held his chest against the door, and untied him.

"I suppose you'll have to go home with this." he grabbed Owen's stiff cock, making him groan. "It's what you get for being such a tease."

"I got what I wanted." There was a sly smile that Noel didn't see.

Noel pulled the collar of his shirt to the side, exposing his shoulder, and Owen tensed up thinking he was going to bite him again, but he didn't; he kissed him instead, and Owen closed his eyes and relaxed against him and bent his head to the side to give him more room; more skin to kiss. Noel delivered heavy, wet kisses along his shoulder to where it met his neck and all the way until he reached his ear and gave it a little tug between his teeth. Owen was sighing, shivering, wondering how Noel could turn from rough to gentle in a matter of seconds.

"You live with David."

It wasn't a question. He had sent the note to their house earlier, so it was old news.

"I do, yes."

"I might come 'round."

"I might be busy." Same sly smile, except Noel saw it that time.

"Yeah, we'll see about that."

He opened the door, and nudged him out. Owen adjusted himself in the mirror before he walked out to see Carl, who was still standing by the door with his guitar, waiting for him. They gave each other an uncomfortable look, although Carl's was more annoyed. Owen felt they needed to break the silence or they'll remain awkward around each other for days.

"Polishing knobs? Really?"

"You missed a spot."

Owen wiped his mouth frantically, and Carl snickered.

That night, Owen retreated to the warmth and comfort of his bed. He dimmed the lights, removed his clothes, and held Noel's note in his hand. He decided, finally, that he'll give in. He'd been holding off for what seemed like months, but he couldn't wait any longer, not after having Noel deep in his mouth, pouring thick streams down his throat. Just thinking about the noises Noel made and how out-of-this-world his face looked while he was being pleasured, made Owen's cock harden and ache.

There was no way he could wait, not even one second.

He studied the note in his hand ardently. It was too dark but he knew every line and curve by heart. He ran his thumb over the words, savouring the novelty of having a piece of Noel with him at last. He took himself in hand and stroked slowly as he relived the moments he captured from their times together. He squeezed tightly, the way Noel would, and his bottom lip was trapped between his teeth.

In his head, they were both in the stall. Noel was tying him up and biting him hard, but instead of ordering him to get on his knees, he pulled his jeans and boxers down and buried himself inside him, there in the toilets, with no regard to bystanders or eavesdroppers because none of that meant anything when they had each other. Owen writhed and thrashed in his bed, the note was crumpled in his clenched fist and he came crying out Noel's name.