All Comments on 'Nita Takes Risks'

by OpenMouth

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Lacks tension

The "the risk has to be real" premise has great potential. But there wasn't any buildup with a bull or anything. No sexual tension, the story was basically: And then she jumped in a pool of cock, the end.

kennyboy82kennyboy82over 6 years ago

Fuck, this is just awesome! I love the pregnancy risk involved, makes it so much Hotter. It was good that you left it to us to decide whether or not she was bred by her latest Bull.

OpenMouthOpenMouthover 6 years agoAuthor
Author's reply to 'anonymous' above...

Hi,

Yes, you are right. It definitely lacks substance in the writing. It was written at the request of a lit member and his wife who like to fantasise about this, and as such was rushed somewhat.

Probably I shouldn't have submitted it; to me, the build up and anticipation is everything so I completely agree.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

great story

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

What a great story my wife go pregnant when swinging and our 14 year old daughter is not mine but I still love her. And my wife still swinging

SamWarrensSamWarrensalmost 6 years ago
Awesome!

I would like to read another chapter! Perhaps she doesn't get pregnant THIS time BUT DECIDES she really likes black cock and tries this scenario with only black men. Of course several of them don't pull out and she becomes pregnant. Thereafter it doesn't matter if they pull out or not.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

I would like my wife to take the same risk

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Risks

Very good and hot. Only wish you had lengthened it a bit so we could see their reaction after finding out that black guy actually knocked her up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Fuck this is so sexually amazingly overwelming and alarming at the same time. Their fantasy pact, turned real, in actually just as they really always wanted.

DrkmanDrkmanover 1 year ago

Great story. Only wish we knew the black guy succeeded.

breedinglovebreedingloveover 1 year ago

Good story. We hope to read a part 2...

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Hot story, great job. Be interesting to see what happens next (Chapter 2)?

becontree2001ukbecontree2001uk4 months ago

Love to read a part 2

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous