No Accounting for Taste Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's nice," she whispered. "A girl could get used to this treatment." She tilted her head back, opening her eyes as she did. "Good morning, lover. What time is it?"

"Um, a little before 6," I replied, and kissed her. She kissed me back.

"Mmmmm, like I said... I could get used to that," she smiled. "Got anything else for me?"

"Maybe. What did you have in mind?" I giggled.

"You could show me what new tricks Helen taught you?" she suggested. "Then you could fuck my brains out."

I did a few time calculations. I still had to go home, change my clothes, and get myself to work. Sure, I had someone in management who would cover my ass if I was a little late... she was awaiting my reply right now, kissing my chest, and pressing her own delightful globes against me... but I didn't want to attract attention to our relationship yet. I decided it was possible, but we'd have to be efficient.

"You go pee, then come back and get warmed up," I said. She giggled, and wasted no time slithering out of the bed. I watched her. When I saw her, that first time at work, I had dreamt of having her like this, but never really thought it would happen. My fantasies about her body had proven to be conservative. Her wiggle and jiggle combination was better than I could have hoped, and she was a hellcat in the bedroom.

She even liked it in the ass. Who could ask for more?

Jane came back, giving me quite the show as she jumped back into bed, breasts wobbling deliciously. She immediately spread her legs, and started to finger herself.

"Warm up commenced!" she laughed. "Hurry back!"

My turn in the bathroom, and I wasted no time in getting the essentials out of the way. I paused on my way back into the bedroom to watch her finger herself.

"What are you waiting for?" she growled.

"Nothing. I just like watching you do that," I smiled. "It's pretty hot, and you look beautiful doing it. You look beautiful doing anything."

Thank you, my love," she giggled, "but compliments are not what I need right now, and we're on a tight schedule. Lick my pussy, please?"

'Very well, darling," I relented, and eagerly moved between her thighs. She was especially fragrant this morning, and extremely wet.

Some people have smoothies for breakfast. You know... berries, ice, etc... in a blender. The smoothie I was having wasn't the result of a blender; rather a razor, or wax. Whatever the method, Jane's pussy was verrrrry smooth, and delicious. I gave her my usual amorous attention, licking her from top to bottom, then bottom to top, and adding in Helen's tweaks that made me more effective at pleasing my darling Jane.

I'm pleased to say it was working. I had two fingers probing deep inside her, and my tongue on her clit, with my thumb pulling back the hood to give me access with my less delicate male taste buds. Jane was yanking and twisting her erect nipples, while groaning loudly and spurring my upper back with her heels. She was tossing her head from side to side, and urging me on with the occasional decipherable word of encouragement.

"Mmnaaa, uhhhn, UHHHN! MMMYESSS! Mmmmm! Mmmmm! Nnnyeah, right, um, right there... Gnohfuck! Lick me! Oh yes! YESSSS! ohyesohyesohyes! Gnahhhhhn! Oh god... " she hissed, gasping for air through the sensations that were bringing her closer to her climax every second. I finally hit the spot. "OH FUCK! Jesus, yes! That's it! Nnnyeah! Yeah! Yeah!"

Jane arched her back, and writhed in my grasp as she came, screaming at the top of her lungs. In any normal apartment building, we could expect a visit from the police for noise complaints, but this, the upper level of the sky house, was surrounded by air. Perhaps a maintenance man in the elevator shaft might have heard her, but that's about all.

I heard her, of course, despite the crushing grip her legs had on my head. Her supple thighs were like headphones, transmitting her screams through her body to my ears, in stereo. At last, her body relaxed, freeing me, and she flopped exhausted on the mattress. It didn't matter how many times I had seen it, I was always enthralled by her breasts, jiggling and quivering with her ragged breathing.

"Wow!" she giggled. "That was something. I see you really did learn something from Helen." She rolled onto her side, head on elbow, and looked at me seriously. "Speaking of Helen... I'm sorry about the way that all unfolded. I can understand if you feel a bit blindsided. I should have told you."

Well, truthfully, I was a bit concerned. She was setting a dangerous precedent, so early in our relationship. I imagine things might be viewed quite differently if I had brought someone from outside into our bed. Where does experimentation become cheating?

I couldn't actually say that, of course. Let's just see what else she says.

"Why didn't you?" I asked, building on her last.

"Now there's a question," Jane smiled painfully. "Are you sure you wouldn't just like to know something easier, like the meaning of life?"

I laughed, but remained otherwise silent. Answer the question.

"Okay," she exhaled, "here goes nothing. You know Helen asked me out before, right?"

"Yes. She told me you shot her down," I replied.

"Yes, well, I did, but it got me thinking. I'd never been with another woman before," she said softly, "not even in college."

"Really? I thought that was a required course," I laughed. "Introduction to Lesbianism 101!"

"Ha ha," she smiled. "Seriously, I was curious. And then you brought her up again, after our first night together, and I figured that if I was ever going to do it, then doing it with someone you trust would be the best way."

"Okay. I get that. But you still didn't answer the question," I replied evenly. "That's why you chose to be with Helen, but you still didn't say why you didn't tell me."

Jane took a deep breath, and sat up.

"I didn't want to disappoint you," she breathed, closing her eyes.

"Explain?" I frowned.

"Ooooo boy," she sighed. "Because I'm a chicken, that's why! I wasn't sure I could go through with it, and I know that a threesome with a second girl is easily the most popular male fantasy, and if you knew then I'd feel pressure to do it, and I didn't want to disappoint you, and... " she paused, exasperated. Another deep breath, and she continued. "I really like you, Gary. I guess I was hoping it would be a pleasant surprise, but in retrospect, I came off like I was cheating. I'm sorry. Can you forgive me?"

It actually made sense, in a way. She was right; if I had known, I would have been counting my chicks early, and that would have put pressure on her. She had the right to say 'no', if it was too much for her. So, my surprise worked out fine, but the timing was off. If Helen had been gone when I got back, I wouldn't have known, and that might have worked out worse. Could I forgive her? Hell yes!

"I understand," I smiled, moving closer, and touching her chin with my hand. "You are not forgiven, because there's nothing to forgive. And thanks for the surprise. You're right; it is the number one fantasy. Feel free to invite her again."

"You're just saying that because you didn't get to fuck her," Jane smiled, looking at me sideways. "Actually, I'd kind of like to see that, myself."

"And that's why I think we'll get along just fine," I laughed. "Now, are we going to get it on, or be frustrated all day?"

Jane quickly arranged herself on her back again, spread her legs, and pointed her toes at the ceiling.

"Need I say more?" she giggled.

Not really, no. That answer is quite concise.

I had softened a bit while we were talking, but seeing her like this corrected that situation quickly. I rubbed the head of my cock between her lips, and pressed inside her.

"Oh yeah, that's the spot, honey," she groaned. "Gimme that big cock! Just fuck my brains out! Fuck me hard, and cum all over me!"

Well, that's pretty much all we had time for, anyway. A quickie. A hard, fast fuck. Hold the sentiment, just pound her cunt until she screamed, then paint her with hot semen.

I reached bottom on the third stroke, set myself on hands and knees, and went for it, drilling her deep. The mattress, a high-end memory foam model, said nothing, accepting my furious thrusts silently as I hammered her into the resilient surface. The bed frame squeaked quietly.

Jane did neither. She was far from silent, and did not squeak quietly, instead screeching her pleasure at the treatment. Most of her commentary was confined to moans, groans and various other sounds of sex, but as we both neared our climax, she became more eloquent.

Eloquent, and filthy. My kind of girl.

"Oh my fucking god, YES! FUCK ME WITH THAT BIG FUCKING COCK! MORE! POUND MY FUCKING CUNT, YOU BEAUTIFUL MAN! TREAT ME LIKE A DIRTY SLUT, AND JUST FUCK ME!" she screamed. "GONNA CUM! GONNA CUM! GONNA CUM... NOWWWWWWW!"

Have you ever tried to fuck a bucking bronco? That's what came to mind as my beautiful Jane squirmed and writhed under me, shrieking and arching her back, while still having her legs hooked around my thighs. Wave after wave of ecstasy hit her, flushing her bright pink with exertion, while I tried to keep shafting her sopping wet pussy. I was close, too, but needed another few seconds.

Finally, she just withered under me, letting me get back to work unencumbered, and I went on autopilot, fucking her harder and faster every second, as my own orgasm raced nearer.

There. It. Is.

I pulled out, grabbed my dick with my right hand, and pumped the shotgun, scattering ropes of cum all over her heaving chest. A few reached her face, and the last few simply plopped on her belly.

I shook the last of the cum off my cock, adding the final few blots of creativity to the Jackson Pollock-esque artwork that Jane's body had become. She was panting, grinning, and finger painting herself, paying special attention to her well coated breasts. I crashed down on the mattress beside her.

We spent a few seconds in silent recuperation, merely looking into each other's eyes. Jane was licking her fingers repeatedly, but this would not be a quick cleanup, and time was short.

"I really hate to waste your delicious cum, but I think I need a shower," she giggled, finding a glob draped across the bridge of her nose, and wiping it clear.

"That's okay, baby," I laughed. "Plenty more where that came from, and it's all yours."

"Mmmmm, I do like the sound of that," she smiled, checking her face for stray semen. She rolled over, and kissed me, tasting slightly salty. "Will you be joining me? In the shower, I mean."

"Well, if I do that, I can pretty much guarantee we'll both be late, won't we?" I asked.

"Hmmmm, yes I see your point," she nodded, grasping my softened penis and squeezing out another drop of fresh cum, which she licked off her fingers. "In the interest of expediency, I guess you should go." She pouted theatrically, and added, "I wish you didn't have to."

She perched above me for another kiss, this time trying to keep her cum-slicked breasts from making a mess on me. It wouldn't work; her breasts hung too far for her to reach.

"Damn boobs!" she hissed.

"Hey! Watch your mouth! You're talking about the boobs that I Love," I replied, giggling as she stood up.

The comment hung in the air for a few seconds. I had been going for a laugh, but my feelings came out along the way, and now they were out there, floating around the room, waiting for her to catch it.

She didn't miss much. 'The boobs that I Love' were attached to her, if so facto, I was dangerously close to saying I Loved Her. Was it too early to say that? Lust was easy to justify, but Love was another thing completely. Her beautiful brown eyes sparkled at me, as shock gave way to agreement, and a smile replaced concern. She hooked a finger at me, beckoning me to stand.

I did, and without a word, she abandoned the thought of keeping me clean, instead mashing her body against mine, wrapping her arms around my neck, and kissing me passionately. The message was clear; she cared for me, too, even if she couldn't say it yet. I felt her breasts slide across my chest, lubricated by a slick of my cum. She felt it too, and retracted her tongue, pulling back.

"Sorry about the mess," she said softly, "but I had to do that. I'd better hit the shower, but I'll see you at work, honey. Drive safe, okay? Being on time is not that important." She turned, and walked into the bathroom. The light came on, then her head popped back out, adding, "certainly not as important as an orgasm!"

I heard the shower start, and by the time I made it in there, Jane was already under the water. She reached out, handing me a wet cloth to clean my chest, and I watched the warm spray cascading down her curvaceous body as I did so. I gave serious consideration to simply stepping in and joining her, work be damned, but she preempted that thought.

"I know what you're thinking," she smiled, her wet hair trailing down her back. She turned her head. "Shall I call in sick?" A grin.

"No, let's save that for another day," I laughed. "If we set that precedent this early, we might never go to work again."

"Hmmmm, what's wrong with that?" she giggled. "More time for sex that way."

I leaned in, risking the spray, and kissed her once more.

"I'm out of here," I smiled, "but I'll see you at work, my dear. Dress nice, so when I undress you with my eyes, it will be interesting."

"Okay, baby," she laughed, now covered with soap that made leaving even more difficult. "Will do."

***

I raced into work with easily eleven seconds to spare. Piece of cake.

Thankfully, the Monday morning sales meeting had been pushed back to the afternoon. It let me relax, and ease into the day, despite the frenzied nature of the morning.

Leave it to my good friend Helen to stir the pot, though. I was in my office, trying to make sense of what had suddenly become a very complicated work environment.

Last week, Helen was just a friend, and Jane was just a fantasy. Today, all that had changed. Jane had become far more as a reality than I had expected, and Helen had been upgraded to 'friend with benefits', although those benefits were still in a state of flux.

In other words, my workplace had become very distracting. I didn't know how true that was until Helen popped in on me.

"Hey Stud," she purred from my doorway. "How's it hanging?" She sauntered in casually, looking very delicious in black skirt and tight white blouse.

I wasn't seeing her in that outfit, however.

"You're undressing me with your eyes, aren't you?" she asked, smiling coyly.

"Um, yeah, I am," I smiled. In my mind, she was standing there stark naked, save for the sexy high-heels on her pretty feet. "Sorry. I know it's against the rules of the cool zone, but I'm working on controlling myself. At least I'm not touching."

"Pfft! Don't worry about it," she giggled, taking a seat. She crossed her shapely legs, and sat back. "I'm seeing you naked, too. Maybe next time, I'll give you the full treatment. I haven't felt like this in years."

"I'm honoured," I laughed. "Now shut up, or it won't be hanging for long, and I'll insist that you take care of the problem you caused."

"I'll leave that to Jane," she grinned. "I assume you two had fun this morning?"

"You assume correctly. You could have had fun, too, but you skulked off in the night," I reminded her.

"I didn't skulk," she whispered. "I knew that if I stayed, we'd all be late for work. Besides, I needed to change, and I have further to go than you do. Next time, I'll come prepared."

My imagination was taking off again, recalling images of Helen and Jane in various positions, pleasing each other... Jane's rump in the air, while I fucked her from behind, as she ate Helen's juicy pussy. I tried to stem the tide of blood rushing to my penis, but it was too late.

"Damn, Helen! Stop that! You're not being fair!" I growled.

"Just testing my new powers," she smiled, standing again. She paused on her way out to add "See you at lunch," and patted her ass as she left.

"Ooooo boy," I exhaled. "Cool zone, huh? Good thing we have rules."

***

When lunchtime arrived, Helen appeared again in my doorway. The smirk on her face told me that things hadn't changed since earlier this morning. When Jane appeared behind her, I knew it was going to be a loooong lunch.

Helen thoughtfully stood guard while Jane stepped in for a quick kiss. At least, I think that's what was planned, but the word 'quick' wouldn't necessarily apply. More like 'intense', or 'passionate'. She seemed intent on tasting the lunch I hadn't had yet, so I took advantage of her place in my arms to get a handful of her fabulous breasts though her silk blouse. Once it became clear that we were not going to police ourselves, if fell to Helen to remind us where we were.

"Ahem. Corporate harassment policy alert," she smiled from the doorway.

"Right," Jane whispered, pulling back. She wiped her lips, smoothed her clothes back into place, and used her thumb to erase the trace of her lipstick at the corner of my mouth. She cast a glance down at the bulge in my pants. "Oops. Sorry honey."

"No you're not," I smiled, grabbing her ass.

"You're right. I'm not," she giggled, slapping my hand away. "Let's go, or we'll be late."

I should have known, right then, that I was in over my head. There were two of them, and only one of me. I couldn't win this game, but that didn't mean I wasn't going to play.

So, off we went, the three of us, looking for all intents like three friends going out for lunch, and nothing more. Helen took the lead, since she was picking the venue, and I trailed close behind Jane. Far enough back to watch her butt, but close enough to accidentally bump into her, should she stop suddenly.

That proximity paid benefits when we arrived at the restaurant, as she did indeed stop without signalling, and I rear-ended her. Her rump was very receptive, and she wiggled it back against me with a girlish titter. I so badly wanted to reach around, and grab two handfuls of her huge breasts, but decided that I had better keep my urges in check. We were, after all, in public.

Apparently, Jane didn't share that point of view.

The hostess led us to a booth in a dark, back corner of the room, and the girls herded me into the corner seat. I was fine with that, having two such lovely ladies to flank me.

"I think I need the restroom," Jane said softly, preempting her seating.

"I'm with you," Helen nodded, and they both headed away, giggling amongst themselves, leaving me to peruse the menu.

I was choosing between a salad and bread for my appetizer, when a cheerful voice made me look up. It was a very pretty blonde, smiling at me, pen poised to take my order.

"May I get you something to start?" she asked.

My first thought was that Helen should be here to see her. Then again, for all I knew, she and Jane were making out in the ladies' room.

"Sure," I smiled back, noting her name; the tag on her blouse read Mary Ann. I ordered a drink, and she scurried off just before my girls returned.

Jane took her place by my left side, and Helen sat to my right. Both picked up their menus and began to make their selections. Jane was humming happily, and seemed quite focused on her choice, when I felt it; a hand, on my crotch, rubbing softly.

"What looks good to you, Jane?" Helen asked, talking around me. She had both hands above the table, so I knew it wasn't her.

"Hmmm, that's a good question," Jane replied, her eyes still locked in place. A playful smirk crossed her lips. "I'd like some meat. Sausage, maybe?"

It was thinly veiled innuendo, and Helen laughed. I glanced at her, finding her looking down at the hand that was causing me such consternation.