No Accounting for Taste Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And, of course, Mary Ann was back, placing my drink in front of me. Jane didn't even flinch, continuing her surreptitious caresses with her right hand, while holding her menu with her left.

"Would you ladies like something to start, or are you ready to order?" Mary Ann asked with a smile.

You might think that Jane would want to get things over with quickly, so she could continue to torture me. I was praying she would. Not only was that prayer unanswered, Helen added to the fun.

"Hi Mary Ann! Is Ginger working tonight?" she giggled.

"She works the late shift," Mary Ann replied, without missing a beat. "Gilligan is washing dishes, and the Professor is the manager. Can I interest you in some coconut cream pie?"

Everyone laughed. Obviously, Mary Ann has heard them all, and was prepared. I wasn't, though... prepared, that is, for the feeling of a second hand joining Jane's in my lap. Between the two hands and my swollen cock, it was getting crowded down there. I was blocking Mary Ann's view with my menu, but I have the distinct impression that neither Jane nor Helen cared.

So I sat, gritting my teeth, while all three women chatted amongst themselves and discussed various menu items. Then I felt cool air on my dick. Helen had succeeded in unzipping my pants, allowing Jane to extract my stiff shaft from its tight confines. What began as a little flirtatious caressing under the table had become a full-fledged hand-job. Jane's hand stroked me smoothly, while Mary Ann took her order, and Helen's. Then she turned to me.

"And what will you have, sir?" she asked.

Well, let's start with a bed and some privacy, so I can fuck my girlfriend properly, I thought. I'd settle for a few minutes with her bent over the table, or on her back with her legs pointed at the ceiling. Jane's hand on my cock was making conversation nearly impossible, but I pulled myself together enough to try.

"Yes, um, I'll start with a caesar salad, uh, and uh, then the, uh," I paused trying to focus. Jane didn't pause, as she had established a nice rhythm. "Right, the, um, chicken penne with, um, pesto." I dropped my napkin on my lap, and handed Mary Ann my menu. She left, to place our orders.

Jane retracted her hand. For a second, I thought the fun might be over, but she merely spit in her palm, and went back to work.

"Mmmmm, that's better," she whispered. "Such a nice, hard cock. So big, and so hot. I'd love to just duck under this table and suck you, honey, but I think it would be a little obvious."

"Yeah," I laughed quietly, "like this isn't obvious. God, Jane, you're going to get us arrested." Helen's hand cupped my balls, and squeezed them gently, as though to remind me she was a part of this torture. "You too," I added, tilting my head back on the high cushion of the couch. I wanted to moan, but I couldn't, so I just exhaled a quivering breath of agony.

Jane was doing an incredible job. Her manual dexterity was impressive, doing a stroke-twist along the shaft, and polishing the head with her fingertips. It was driving me insane. Helen's role in this seemed to be one of support, and security. She cleared her throat.

"Incoming," she whispered, and Jane slowed her pace, reducing her arm movement enough to be hidden by the table. It was Mary Ann, with our appetizers and incidentals.

Again, her presence did little to dissuade Jane or Helen from their apparent goal. I struggled to pretend I wasn't being led to ecstasy, and Jane decided to continue talking to the waitress beyond the bounds of what would be normal.

"I've never been here before," she smiled, leaning on her left elbow on the table. "It's quite nice. Is it always this quiet?" Her hand moved slowly, and she traced her fingernails along the underside of my rock hard shaft.

"No," Mary Ann replied with a smile. "You're a little ahead of the normal lunch rush. It'll pick up any minute now." She left with a nod. I'm not sure if I saw her eyes dart down to where Jane's arm was moving slightly under the table, but I might have. I'm sure if she did see it, she probably thought Jane was rubbing my leg, or my crotch, but stopped short of what was really going on.

The girls had both ordered salads as well, and Helen tucked into hers. She was able to eat with her right hand, and caress my testicles with her left.

"Hmmm, this is going to be a challenge," Jane giggled, picking up her fork with her left hand, while still jerking me off with her right. "I eat with my right. I guess I do most things with my right hand."

"Including hand jobs?" Helen asked, grinning wide.

"Yes. Actually, I usually use two hands for that, but in this case, one will have to do," Jane said in a casual, matter-of-fact tone, as though discussing the weather.

"May I help?" Helen asked, and moved her hand from my balls to the shaft of my cock. It took her a second to find the beat, but she did.

"Thank you," Jane smiled, stabbing her salad with her fork.

Through it all, I sat in between them, my own fork poised in midair, frozen in place by the sensations that were short-circuiting my brain. You see, Helen hadn't taken Jane's place... she had simply added her hand to the mix. I now had eight fingers and two thumbs milking my dick, under the table, in public, in a restaurant that, as Mary Ann had predicted, was filling up rapidly. I had been enduring this for more than ten minutes already, and I wasn't going to last much longer.

"You should eat your salad, honey," Jane smiled. "Don't you want it?"

"I'll tell you what I want," I growled, as quietly as possible. She paused her eating to listen intently. "I want to rip your clothes off, right here in the restaurant, and fuck the shit out of you on this table! Both of you! At the very least, I'd like to stand up and jerk off over your salad. Consider it a special dressing. But I can't, can I? All I can do is sit here, pretending nothing is happening under the table, while the two of you make me lose my mind, and Mary Ann brings us lunch."

"Mmmmm, I like the salad dressing idea," Jane giggled.

"Well just put your bowl under the table," I grunted, " 'cause it's gonna happen soon. I mean it. I'm gonna cum all over the floor if you don't stop!"

"I've got that covered," Helen added, waving her napkin at me. She reached under with her free hand, and presumably positioned it to catch the mess. "There. All set. Go ahead, Jane. Finish him off."

Jane stopped trying to be stealthy, and went for it. She jerked my cock rapidly, causing enough motion to shake her tits a little. She caught me peeking at them, and undid another button, letting me see a little more cleavage.

"Cum for me baby," she whispered. "You made me feel so good this morning, I'm just trying to return the favour. Go on. Spurt that warm jizz for me."

My memory of this morning kicked in; Jane screaming in bliss, as I pounded her, with her legs spread wide and high. That's all it took.

"Mmmmm, yes honey, that's it," she moaned quietly, as my cock flexed in her hand, spewing cum into the napkin. Helen moaned in harmony, feeling the same thing with her own hand. I surged over and over, filling the napkin, while they milked me dry.

For my part, I was trying desperately to be not only silent, but not to show the ecstasy I was feeling from this incredible orgasm. Not being able to see my face, I don't know how successful I was, but I'm certain I had at the very least changed colour from the exertion.

And... Here comes Mary Ann, with our entrées. Perfect. It's not like I could use a minute or two to recover my senses, is it?

She put her tray down on the far edge of the table. To my eyes, she was a bit fuzzy, and seemed to be swaying slightly, but that was probably just me. I blinked, and tried to focus. Ah, yes, much better. I watched her distribute plates around the table.

"Are you still working on your salad?" she asked me. I looked down at the fork in my hand, and the nearly untouched plate of romaine and croûtons in front of me. Jane's plate was empty, as was Helen's, and Mary Ann had collected them.

"Yeah, he's just been talking, too much to eat," Jane giggled. I stabbed a croûton, and crunched it noisily.

"Yes. Talking," I smiled. My pulse was nearly back to normal, and the room had stopped spinning. My wilted dick was still hanging out, but she couldn't see that.

"Okay, I'll leave you to it then," Mary Ann said. "If you need anything else, I'll be around."

"Actually, I could use a new napkin," Helen said, straight faced. "I seem to have lost mine." When they found it on the floor under the table, I'm sure it would have solidified by then.

"Of course," Mary Ann replied, and went to fetch one.

"Jeez, I'm sure glad we have a 'cool zone' policy at work," I whispered, tucking my cock back in and zipping up. "I'd hate to see what you consider hot."

***

The afternoon meeting was pretty inconsequential. Jane was there, and she did a good job of not letting anyone know that earlier this morning, I had been balls deep in her succulent pussy. What's more, there was no hint that she had been stroking my cock under the the lunch table, less than an hour ago. Just a few instances of brief eye contact between us, and the slightest hint of a smirk on her lips, were the only clues.

Helen, sitting next to me, was being far more cruel, rubbing her thigh against mine, while pretending nothing untoward was happening under the conference table.

The meeting ended, and I went back to my office. I had only been there a few minutes, when my phone buzzed. It was a text from Jane.

I'm going to need you tonight. Having you so close by is driving me crazy, she sent.

I'm sure the lunchtime activities have nothing to do with it, I replied.

Yes, well, it seemed like a good idea at the time. I guess it kind of backfired. I'm soaking wet, she typed.

Gee, I'd love to come and help with that, but we have rules, remember? Your idea.

Yes I remember. I know they were my idea, I'm just not sure they were a GOOD idea. Going nuts here. Need your tongue, she admitted.

Really? I'm feeling much more relaxed after lunch. I might even need a nap, I prodded.

Arrrrrghhh! Whimper. she ended.

I really would have happily gone to her office, hidden under her desk, and buried my face up her cunt for the rest of the afternoon. It would have been fun for me, and for her... and a bit of payback for lunch. I wonder if she could fare any better at conversation while my tongue was swirling around her clit, than I did while her hand did it's work on me.

But, she would have to beg for it, and repeal the rules. Until then, I would follow them.

Somebody had to.

***

It was late afternoon when she messaged me again.

Busy? she typed.

Not really. Watching the clock. I replied.

Me too. Can't wait any longer. Meet me in the south stairwell. Cool rules suspended due to emergency.

Emergency? I typed, grinning at the implications.

If I don't get fucked right now, I'll die. That's an emergency, isn't it? she responded.

Yes. Okay, I'll meet you, but only to keep you alive ;-) I sent, and cleared my desk. Within seconds, I was heading for the south stairwell.

When I arrived, I had a quick peek around. No witnesses, so I opened the door, and stepped through, closing it quietly behind me. Jane was not yet in attendance, so I leaned against the wall next to the door, waiting patiently. Less than a minute later, the door opened slowly, and Jane came through, backwards, watching for eyes.

"Oh! You're here!" she hissed, closing the door silently. "I guess you're as anxious as I am." She put her arms around my neck, and gazed into my eyes.

"Well, after all, it's an emergency," I smiled.

"Nice to know my health is a priority for you," she giggled, and kissed me softly. "Follow me please?"

"Anywhere," I nodded, falling in behind her behind. She led up a few flights to the 28th floor. "What's on 28?" I asked.

"Nothing," she smiled, opening the door. "Well, technically not nothing, but for our purposes, nothing important."

We stepped out onto the concrete floor, which was almost completely empty. There were steel studs here and there, but those partition walls were unsheathed, and windows were visible in all directions.

"It's supposed to be an executive club, eventually," she explained, "but it's on hold for a while. Bureaucratic red tape, from what I hear. Anyway, we should be safe and undisturbed for your selfless, lifesaving abilities." She winked, and took my hand, leading me around the corner of the concrete central core. There, a pile of drywall sheets formed a convenient platform for our use, and a ladder stood ready to hold our clothes.

"Hmmmm, it's almost as though you ordered this," I laughed, looking at the stack of drywall, just over three feet tall.

"I'd like to take the credit, but in this case, we're just lucky. I'm anal," she giggled, "but not in that way. You should remember that."

"Oh I do, believe me," I nodded, turning to find her draping her silk blouse over a rung of the ladder. "Getting comfortable? I also see you really did dress for me."

"Of course," she smiled, easing her skirt down her legs carefully. She kept it clear of the dusty floor, and placed it beside her blouse. That left her in a very nice matching bra and panty set, which was lacey and semi-transparent, allowing her areolas to show through the areas between the lace pattern. She turned her back, gathered her hair to one side, and waited for me to unhook her bra, which I did quite happily. With her breasts freed, she bent from the waist, and skinned the panties off over her exquisite ass, stepping clear of them, still in her heels. She took off her glasses, and set them aside.

My mouth was hanging open in awe as she strutted over to the stacked drywall, ass wiggling with each step, and breasts swaying wide. She turned, giving me a smoldering look over her shoulder through her shiny hair, and lifted her butt onto the drywall, arranging herself across it. She laid back, carefully hanging her long hair over the edge.

"Well? Get those clothes off and get over here, so I can suck your big cock," she chided. "Suck first, fuck later."

I stripped in record time, and nowhere near as neatly as Jane had. Walking over to where she had her head hanging over the edge, I gazed at her upside down face. She reached out, and guided my semi erect tool into her mouth.

Oh my god! I had seen some porn actresses do this, of course, but never actually had the pleasure of this... this... THIS! Whatever you call this, it felt incredible, as my cock slid easily right down her throat. She moaned, and patted her breasts with her hands, gesturing for me to grab them.

Oh yeah. That I can do, I thought, grasping one massive globe in each hand. They made excellent handles, as I started to fuck her throat, while she moaned and held my hips. I tried not to get to carried away, stroking into her mouth smoothly, and as gently as possible. I also tried to keep a steady rhythm, so she would be able to breathe regularly. I was now hard as a rock, and I assumed that she was in this for more than a tonsil-basting. A few more strokes for selfish reasons... this really was the blowjob of a lifetime... and I pulled my spit-soaked rod from her lips.

"God, I've always wanted to do that," she groaned, wiping saliva from her mouth. "It's so slutty, and feels so good."

"You are so right about that," I grinned, walking around to the other side of the pile. "It does feel good. Almost as good as this," I added, grabbing her hips and dragging her to this edge. Her pussy was soaking wet, and pouting open, begging to be filled, so I did, sliding balls deep on the first thrust.

"Oh SHIT! FUCK ME!"she shrieked, sending her voice echoing through the open spaces.

"A little louder. They didn't hear you in Bulgaria," I laughed, and she bit her knuckle to silence her cries. There was no silencing the sharp, rhythmic 'slap, slap, slap' of our bodies slamming together, and it was surprisingly loud in the otherwise silent construction area. Even Jane's muffled moans seemed to carry, bouncing off the concrete surroundings.

And on the subject of bouncing... of course, Jane's big tits were all over the place, proving Newton correct, with the whole 'body at rest' and 'equal and opposite reaction' thing. That only applies to the physics though. Emotionally, our reactions were far from opposite.

They were identical.

Identical, and perfectly timed. Jane emitted a stifled squeal, and came, just as I emptied my balls, deep inside her. I finished pumping my load into her pussy, and leaned forward to rest my head on her cushioning breasts, listening to her heart pounding and her desperate breathing.

"Now that's what I call an afternoon delight," I heard from behind. So much for being alone.

Startled, I bolted upright and turned, yanking my dick out of Jane's cunt. There, watching us in silence, was an older man, and his younger sidekick, both wearing hard hats.

"Bureaucratic red tape, huh?" I laughed, as Jane sat up. Surprisingly, she didn't even try to cover up, merely crossing her legs casually.

"Don't worry, buddy," the older man said with a smile. "We can keep a secret. If anyone I worked with looked like her, I'd probably want to fuck her, too."

"Thanks for the compliment," Jane smiled, still sitting with her magnificent chest gloriously bare. Her nipples were standing up like thimbles, but she was outwardly quite calm.

"Oh honey, I know that you know you're gorgeous," the elder replied. "The opinion of an old, broken down electrician won't make much difference. I wish they made women like you when I was younger. Now, I'm stuck with this knucklehead!"

"Gee, thanks, Dad," the younger one replied. "I love you, too."

Jane blushed, caught in her ruse of modesty. She extended her hand to me, and I helped her down off the pile as elegantly as possible. I watched the two men watching her, as she jiggled over to her clothes. I grabbed my underwear and made myself passably decent, while Jane continued to stand there naked, obviously enjoying being the centre of attention.

"So, what brings you here today?" she asked the elder man. "I thought this site was on hold."

"So I gather," he chuckled, as she retrieved her panties, and stepped into them. His eyes never left her spectacular tits. "We're bidding on the electrical contract, and came by to check out the current service. We never thought we'd get a show to go with it."

Jane was zipping up her skirt, bare breasts wobbling as she did. I was fully dressed by now, and handed her her bra, helping her slip into it, which she did with seductive slowness. She held her hair again, and I fastened the lingerie in place. She retrieved her blouse, and slid her arms into the silky sleeves, beginning to button it meticulously.

"Well, we do appreciate your discretion in this matter," she smiled, tucking the hem into the waist of her skirt. "I'm sorry, but I'm afraid I left a mess on the drywall. Next time, I'll bring something to clean up with."

"Hey, we don't care," the younger one said. "We're electricians, not drywallers. It's not our problem."

Jane and I walked out, past the two men, and into the stairwell. Once the door was closed, she leaned against it, rested her hands on her knees.

"Oh my god," she giggled. "That was wild!"

"Next time?" I asked, recalling her words.

"That was one of the most incredible orgasms I've ever had, and knowing we were watched only made it better," she smiled, stepping toward me, and jamming her tongue down my throat. Her whole body was vibrating with excitement. Thank goodness the workday was nearly over, so I could take her home and see to her needs properly.