No Best Favorite or Jealousy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's been a week!" Sarah said as soon as she hit the landing at the bottom of the stairs and started lifting off her sole covering, a nightshirt.

"Has it now? A whole week?"

"Yep! Aren't you excited?" she asked.

I looked down at my flagpole. "It seems I am. Either that or the blue pill people are making a ton of money on me lately!"

Sarah started to become a little frustrated. "No, no... a week ago today I went to see someone..."

"Oh!" Light bulb! "OH!" I said while she approached me.

"Yeah, O without the rubber!" she said crawling onto the bed with me. "I've been waiting for this since..."

"Since a week ago Sunday," I reminded her.

"Yeah, but this time we don't have to worry!" she said covering my mouth with hers.

She was ravenous, her level of exhilaration on an all-time high! For some reason it was contagious even after another long day of school, practice, and work. But there was no way I was going to wrestle control from her that night.

Within seconds of beginning our passionate kiss Sarah had me inside of her and buried to the hilt. She moaned into my mouth and her body shook. I moaned as well because her tightness was amplified by the lack of contraceptive. Her body kept shaking for a few moments, almost convulsing.

"Did you cum already?" I asked not believing it since she'd just lowered herself onto me.

She looked up at me blearily and nodded her head.

"But how...?"

Sarah smiled sweetly at me. "I've been looking forward to skin in skin for a week... I guess you can say I drove myself crazy thinking about it!" She lowered her head back down to kiss me again. Her body started grinding against me and her breath quickened. "I can't wait to get your cum inside me and sleep with it all night!"

Her mouth engulfed mine again while she started moving up and down on me. Soon her breath became incredibly labored and she clenched down on me while she came. It was another small but powerful orgasm, but it didn't stop her.

She slowed only a little, and soon kept moving to drive herself to one building orgasm after another. I held on as long as I could but eventually came with her. When the first splash painted her insides she pulled her face back and screamed out, forcing me to cover her mouth again with mine! She screamed into my mouth relentlessly while we pulsed together.

After her ragged breath started normalizing we broke our kiss. "You really were psyched about tonight, weren't you?"

"Oh," she said taking another deep breath and squeezing her pussy on me. "You have no idea!" she said dropping her mouth back to mine.

"It was that much better without the condom?" I asked.

"Fuck yes! I can't carry your seed when you wear one of those... Didn't you like it better?"

I smiled. "Yeah. A lot better!"

Sarah smiled. "Good enough to fill me again?"

I shook my head. "You're relentless."

"And you're amazing!" she said sitting up to ride me.

"Don't scream out this time, ok?"

"No..." she breathed in deeply, "...promises... OH!"

Several of her orgasms later, her breasts played with, twisted, and pinched, I came into her again. She stayed quiet, but almost seemed as if she was going to burst a blood vessel doing so.

She fell down on top of me. "Th-thank you. I wanna sstayy lllike ths frvr..." she said groggily.

I stroked her back and eventually figured she was asleep. I kissed her forehead, soon joining her.

The next day Sarah and I did sit down with our parents and told them what happened at the lake. They understandably freaked, and also thanked me profusely for saving her. Letta was going to punish Sarah for not telling sooner, but Dad stepped in.

"She had a horrible experience and survived it. She didn't want to worry you," he said to Letta.

"Yeah but..."

"But it changed her. She's not the girl she was back then anymore. I think she's learned any lesson we might want to teach her on her own."

Letta looked at each of the rest of us and finally relaxed. "You're right. I just want my baby to be safe!"

"I am, Mom. I learned a lot about what was important to me that day, and who," she said taking her mom's hand and softly bumping her knee against mine. "Bryce taught me a lot by saving me."

~~~

Thanksgiving was strange to say the least. My parents invited Pepper's over for the holiday. Pepper and I hoped they would decline but no such luck. When we sat down at the table with the extra leaf inserted for company, her dad made Pepper sit between him and her mom. There was an odd tension in the air the entire meal.

But Letta and Dad did their best to try to make the most of the night. She and Sarah prepared a wonderful meal for all of us, and everyone dug in and enjoyed it. Everyone but one: Pepper's dad. He seemed to be viciously cutting his food and forcefully jabbing it with his fork. He was staring at me the entire time.

Pepper's mom was her normal, jovial self. Whenever someone wanted to involve her dad in conversation she just jumped in for him. It wasn't like he was paying attention anyway.

I graciously walked them to the door and watched Pepper and her family get into in their car. I turned around to see Letta, Dad, and Sarah standing there.

"What the fuck was that?" Dad asked.

"Pierce!" Letta admonished his language.

"I'm sorry but this time it was deserved!" he replied.

Letta relaxed and nodded her head.

"You mean Pepper's dad? Yeah... he hates me," I said shrugging. "I should've warned you, but Pepper insisted that he'd behave himself. I guess she was waaaaay off!"

"What did you do to deserve that?" Dad asked.

I shook my head. "Nothing? Dated her daughter? Killed his favorite fly? I don't know..."

"How many times have you had to deal with this?" Letta asked.

"This is the third and I hope the last time!" I said.

"Well you know if you two are serious about each other and someday..." Letta started.

"Let's not get ahead of ourselves, especially after that display!" I finished for her. "Besides, if I ask him for her hand in marriage ten years from now I think I'd end up in the hospital!"

There was a strained laughter from everyone at that, but it served its purpose in ending that particular conversation.

"We never said what we're thankful for at dinner," I said trying to change the subject.

Sarah went first. "I'm grateful to be alive! Every day I have is a wonderful feeling, and I owe it all to Bryce! I'm happy to be here with all of you, my awesome family!"

Dad went next. "I'm thankful that my business is doing well, but especially for finding Letta and Sarah and for them becoming part of our family."

"Dad, that's what you said last year!" I said laughing.

"That doesn't make it any less true!" he answered.

"Well that goes double for me!" Letta said. "And I know I said that last year too!" she said to our laughter.

"I'm thankful I live in this house instead of Pepper's!" I said getting a genuine laugh from everyone. "But seriously, I'm thankful that Sarah and I are finally getting along, and that I have wonderful parents like the two of you!"

Sarah quickly gave me a hug after I said that. Luckily so did Dad and Letta, piling into a happy group hug.

~~~

Two weeks before Christmas I was shocked by some news while in bed with Pepper.

"My parents are going out of town for the holiday. A whole week!"

"Really? Without you?" I asked with excitement creeping in.

Pepper nodded and ground her pelvis on mine. "They're going to visit some friends back where they went to college," she said kissing me. "Um... what would your parents say about you having someone sleep over?"

"Well, they know we're being responsible. Dad even told me he knows what goes on at college and that's why he's so relaxed about us. He wants me to learn the right way before I go away. So I'd say there's a good chance he won't care!"

Pepper kissed me passionately and started slamming against me. "I can't wait to fuck you all day and all night!" she said with a far off look.

"I'll still be working baby!"

"I know, but 3 in the morning! FUCK!" she cried out with her usual restraint, cumming from the thought of it.

I had to admit that I was excited as well. When I flipped her over and drove into her recklessly, I think she understood. She understood even better when I came a second time ten minutes later.

I talked with Dad about what Pepper told me and got the "be safe" speech again, but nothing else other than "what does she like for breakfast?" A couple of days later I got more news from Dad.

"We're going to go and visit Aunt Millie for the holiday," he announced.

Ugh. Dad's sister hated me for some reason, and the feeling was mutual. "We as in you or us?" I asked with a scowl on the last word.

"We as in Letta and I. She has family close enough to Millie as well."

I was relieved, and Dad saw it and even chuckled a little. "How long are you gonna be gone?"

"We're leaving the 26th and coming back on New Year's Day. I take it that works well for you and Pepper?"

I smiled. "It works great!"

"Remember son..."

"I know, be safe."

Half an hour later Sarah came down to my room. She didn't even bother to knock for show as usual. "Did you hear the news?"

"Yeah. Are you going with them?"

"Hell no! Mom's relatives are booze hounds and I don't wanna be near them!" she said with a sour face.

"Even the kids?" I asked.

"I don't have any cousins. So it'd just be me hanging around some drunk geezers," she said with a disgusted look on her face.

"Oh, I see. So that means that you'll be hanging around here?" I asked a little worried.

"Don't worry, I won't crash your alone time," she said with a little flash of a smile. "I'll be working more over the holiday anyway."

"Yeah, I'll be doing that too. I never understood why Pepper doesn't work during the school year."

"She's a bit spoiled. Her parents pay for everything," Sarah said nonchalantly.

"At least she doesn't show it."

"Did you tell her yet?" Sarah asked.

"Yep. She's on her way over for a, as she called it, 'celebratory fuck' in about 45 minutes!"

Sarah's face lit up. "Quickie?" she asked bouncing a little.

I turned on the TV to make some noise. She frequently came down to watch TV, a movie, or play a game now that our parents knew about what happened at the lake and how it changed her. I didn't miss being called "dweeb" one bit!

We barely pulled our clothes back on before Pepper showed up. She didn't bother knocking and came straight down to find Sarah and I watching some old TV show.

Sarah quickly sprang up and ran over to hug Pepper. The two of them bounced excitedly in each other's arms and talked so fast that I was lost on most of it. They'd certainly become close since summer, and it warmed me thinking about it.

Pepper was also a lot more secure around Sarah. She started taking off her clothes while they were chatting. No pretense or fuss. Down to her bra and panties, the two of them kept chatting while I secretly wished Sarah was undressed the same way.

Pepper crooked her finger at me, so I sat next to her. She wanted to talk to Sarah but also wanted me, proven by the fact that her hand went straight to my dick over my pants. After a few minutes that wasn't enough, because she unbuttoned my pants and pulled down the zip a bit to be able to put her hand inside.

Sarah's eyes bugged out watching this while she lost her train of thought.

"I, uh... I'll let you, um, you know," Sarah said getting up.

Pepper got up as well and hugged Sarah again. "Come back in an hour. We'll watch a movie together before I have to leave."

"I don't know if..." Sarah started to say.

"Shhh," Pepper said swiping her finger down Sarah's lips. "I'll see you in an hour."

Sarah licked her lips, nodded, and ran up the stairs.

"What was that about?" I asked.

"Get naked and fuck me!" was Pepper's only response.

Don't need to tell me twice! Although she got it twice, so maybe that was her intent! We were lying in each other's arms after the last one when we heard it.

"Oh! Sorry!" Sarah said from the bottom of the stairs.

I scrambled to pull a sheet over us.

"You're early!" Pepper said.

"I'm late, actually," Sarah said.

Pepper looked at the clock. "Whatever. Don't just stand there!"

"But..."

"You have any questions from your parents for coming down here?" Pepper asked standing up to find her underwear.

"No, they're in bed already," Sarah said with a coy smile.

"Already? Cool. What movie are we gonna watch? Got any pornos?" Pepper asked pulling on her bra.

"What?" I asked.

"You know what a porno is, don't you?" Pepper asked pulling on her panties.

"Yeah, but..." I said looking at Sarah. I looked back at Pepper. "Give me my boxers, will ya?" I asked pointing to them.

Pepper walked over to my heap of clothing and picked up the pile. "You mean these?" she asked with a smile. She turned and walked to the far corner of the room and dropped them. "You've got a sheet!"

I looked at Sarah, dressed in a long t-shirt and, I assumed, panties, and drew my knees up to my chest. As much as I was sure that Sarah knew every inch of my body, Pepper didn't know that.

I looked back at Pepper. "You're evil!"

She walked back to me and kissed me. "You're welcome!" she said sitting on the bed and lifting the sheet to get in next to me. She also pulled up the blanket. "Now what're we watching?"

I don't even remember what thing from a streaming service we watched. Sarah stretched out on her belly at the foot of the bed with the comforter over her and a wadded up spare blanket as a pillow. Pepper and I kept busy under the remaining covers. Well, she was busy with me and I eventually joined in. Some time during it all Pepper removed her panties but not her bra.

When the movie finished Pepper almost jumped me, even with Sarah there. I pushed her off. "Bye, Sarah!" I said barely holding Pepper away.

I felt Sarah get off the bed as Pepper broke my grip and jumped on top of me, trapping my dick between her legs. She hastily reached down and shoved me in, sitting up to ride me and pulling my hands up to her breasts.

I unhooked her bra for better access and pushed it down her arms quickly while I groped her. Pepper made more sound than usual, but hopefully not enough to push the limits. She was like a woman possessed, bouncing hard while fingering my balls behind her.

It was hot! I drove up into her bounces and soon she was showing the telltale signs of her impending orgasm. When she clamped down on me, hard, I lost it twisting her nipples a little harder than usual while I came.

She collapsed down on top of me and breathed hard for a few moments before she shocked me again. "Now do you know what you're missing, Sarah?"

I looked over Pepper to see Sarah standing there, one hand in her panties and the other on an exposed breast. Her eyes were glazed. "Mmm hmmm! That was fucking awesome!" she said with a sudden intake of air, stumbling forward to the bed.

Pepper looked up and smiled at Sarah who still had her one hand still in her panties. "Next time I set you up, just fuck the guy already!"

Sarah looked up unfocused, although I swear she was looking at me. "N-n-no. I want my first guy to be special!"

Pepper looked at me while Sarah partially focused on me. "Don't I know that feeling!" she said with love. We still hadn't said the words, but that was the only way to describe it.

I was suddenly self conscious about being naked in front of Sarah and inside of Pepper. "Um, babe... could we cover up?"

"Why bother? It's not like Sarah didn't just see the whole thing!"

"Yeah, my sister..."

"I'll just go to bed," Sarah said slowly standing up and stealing glances. "Thanks, Peps! That was pretty awesome!" She turned and actually went up the stairs. I waited until the door closed... I think.

"You little bitch!" I said laughing and flipping Pepper over, pinning her. "How could you do that to me?"

"You didn't enjoy that?" she asked with an evil laugh. "She's carrying a torch for you, you know!"

"So you get her back by making her watch us?"

"That wasn't getting her back. Sarah means a lot to me. I want to break her out of her dating funk."

"I'm surprised you didn't make her join in!"

"Oh! You'd like that, wouldn't you?" Pepper asked with a chuckle, me rolling my eyes. "I'll have to remember that..."

I silenced her with my lips and pounded the hell out of her, using up all of my pent up frustration in getting us off again.

"Fuck!" I heard below me, waking me from a cat nap. My head shot up. "I'm late to get home!" Pepper said pushing me off of her and frantically pulling her clothes on. I looked at her while she pulled out her phone, dialed someone, and put it on speakerphone.

"Hello?" Sarah's voice called out.

"Text my mom and tell her it's your fault that I'm going to be late to get home. Tell her we were studying and lost track of time and I'm on my way, ok?"

"Sure thing," Sarah said ending the call.

Pepper rushed to me and embraced me. "I can't wait until the holiday! I hope tonight doesn't sink me..." she said kissing me and turning to rush up the stairs.

Sarah was at the door when we arrived. "All taken care of. Your mom said 'no problem'."

Pepper gave her a quick hug. "Thanks!" One more hug and kiss to me and she flew out the door saying "bye!"

"What was that tonight?" I asked Sarah.

"Peps wanted me to know what I was missing by not dating. She's been bugging me for a while to do it and I finally told her I would," she said moving into my arms. "It was pretty hot watching you with her knowing!" she said pushing a hand into my boxers.

"Uhhh..." I shook my head. "Ok. Don't quite understand it but yeah it was fucking hot!" I said pushing one of my hands into her panties. "But... you're dating?" I asked, unclear how I felt about it.

Sarah pulled her head back and looked at me. "Yeah, just a few short dates with some pretty awful guys. She has really bad taste in guys. Except for you that is!" she corrected herself and smiled. The smile quickly went away while she studied my face. "Are you jealous?"

"What? Me? No! Of course not!"

"You are too!"

I sighed. "I just don't know how I feel about you dating other guys..."

Sarah smiled. "That's funny coming from a guy who's dating two women!"

"I... uh... shit!"

"You want us both to be faithful to you, but you can't be faithful to only one of us?" she asked.

"I..." I closed my eyes. It was ridiculous, but yes that's how I felt. "You... I..."

"I'm faithful to you, whether you are to me or not. Those other guys are just window dressing. Everyone's starting to call me the anti-slut at school anyway."

"The what?"

"Stories of the head cheerleader who's never put out by midway through senior year have gotten around. I've got more meat heads hitting on me than I can count!"

"If they only knew!" I said pushing three fingers up inside her. Sarah's sharp intake was proof enough I had her. "Let's get downstairs."

A couple of months of two girls had my libido always ready. It had to be since I always had to be. But, I was happy with every moment of it! Hearing Sarah quietly cum while I made her orgasm filled me with joy. Filling her with my seed... well did the same.

"Why haven't you told me about any of these dates?" I asked afterwards

"Because they didn't matter... at least I thought they didn't."

"Pep hasn't..."

"No! Not that she mentioned to me anyway."

I thought for a minute, my jealousy and two-timing weighing heavily upon me. "I gotta find a way to break it to Pep."