No Best Favorite or Jealousy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you sure?"

"Or course not, but it's starting to get to me. I can talk to you about everything, but I have to hide half of myself from her."

"You didn't seem to care either way before tonight," Sarah said.

"I did, but it was all going so well until..." I trailed off.

Sarah stared at me, waiting for something more. "I'll try to help you," she said with a curious smile.

"Don't you dare tell her yourself!"

"No! I mean if I can figure out a way, I'll tell you."

"Oh. Uh, yeah sure."

~~~

The two weeks dragged on to Christmas. It's not really a holiday we celebrated in our house, except to be together as a family and exchange gifts, but it was something we all looked forward to as simple as it was. Sarah and I exchanged gag gifts in front of our parents, and saved real ones for private.

"Open mine first!" she said excitedly in my bed Christmas night, handing me a bag.

I opened the light bag and pushed aside the tissue paper to reveal an envelope. I cocked my head to the side, lifting it up and looking at her wide smile. Opening the envelope, I saw a certificate for skydiving lessons, something Dad wouldn't allow before I was 18.

"Sarah! That's... you really shouldn't have! I gave this up after summer... after..." For some reason the thought of me jumping out of an airplane mortified Sarah after her incident.

She took a deep, determined breath. "Look at it again."

I did, reading the certificate. It read lessons for two. My head shot up, astonished. "Sarah... but..."

"I need to get over it some day. The thought of doing that," she said nodding toward the certificate, "with you calms me."

"If you're sure..." I said and after a moment she nodded. "Thank you!" I said reaching out to hug her. "But this must have been so expensive..."

"Not really. I saved up instead of spending money on new clothes," she said shrugging.

I nodded and walked to the cupboard, "Well I hope this is something that you enjoy," I said retrieving her gift from high up, and put it in front of her.

Sarah ripped into it, revealing... "How did you...? Where...? But he..." she asked turning the bear over and over in her hands. "But he was burned up!" She had in her hands her favorite bear as a child, the one her father burned in a drunken rage in front of her.

I couldn't even figure out what company made it. "It's not the same one. I had him made for you by this brilliant old lady from your mom's pictures..."

Sarah shut me up with her mouth, pecking at my lips and hugging me tightly with the bear between our bare bodies. "I can't... believe... you did this!" She pulled back a little and looked at me.

"Well, you said it was your favorite childhood toy, and your saddest memory. I thought it could be happy again."

Sarah just stared at me, tears falling and hugging the bear between us while I said that. She ran out of things to say, and I held her while she had a good happy/sad cry. We just fell asleep in each other's arms, with Bobo Junior right there with us.

Pepper's parents, on the other hand, dragged her to midnight mass on the 24th and decorated the house in all things overtly religious. Pepper didn't have the heart to tell them that she wasn't into it all anymore, so she just went along with it. "When I get to college or maybe when I graduate grad school I'll tell them," she'd always say.

We agreed to have our exchange on the 26th because her Christmas Day was filled with family. It wasn't fair for me to go to hers and not vice versa. After Thanksgiving no one in our family tempted fate with hers.

When she arrived at our house, she had a present for my parents. It was a lovely painting she did of a heart with a home inside of it, and the words "special people" inscribed below it in some fancy script.

It really got to Letta. "It's beautiful! I didn't know you're an artist!"

"Something I do from time to time," Pepper said shrugging. "You really like it?"

"We sure do!" Dad said. "We're going to put it up as soon as we get back!"

"She's really special, Bryce," Letta said.

"She sure is, Mom!" I said looking at Pepper. All noise suddenly dissipated and I swear I heard a pin actually drop. I looked around the room seeing all eyes on me. "What?"

"You called me Mom," Letta said aghast.

I closed my eyes and recalled my words, opening them and smiling. "I guess I did... Mom," I said for good measure.

She lurched forward and hugged me. "You don't know what that means to me!" She pushed back crying. "You've made my holiday!"

"I'm glad I could," I said with her hands between mine.

"We'd better get going or we might miss the flight," Dad said.

"You sure that being at the airport four hours early is enough, Dad?" I asked laughing.

"During the holidays you don't take any chances! We'll be lucky the flight isn't cancelled because of snow or something! Besides, you need to get to work."

"Right. Let's get going!" Sarah was working the morning and I was working later. That left me to drive our parents to work. I turned to Pepper. "I'll be back later. Here's a key in case you need it," I said giving her a kiss. "You'll be all right here by yourself?"

"I have everything I need," she said looking at me and not at her bags, her hand on my heart.

"K," I said giving her a kiss. I looked up at my parents. "Let's go!"

I was using Dad's SUV while Sarah took my car for the day. I dropped them off and said my goodbyes, rushing the rest of the way to work. I hated returns almost as much as the whole holiday buying season!

When I got home I felt like falling down as soon as I walked in, but looking forward to seeing Pepper was enough to keep some energy in me. The house, however, was dark; even my room. I called out for Pepper without response. I shrugged and used my cell phone light to see down the stairs, turning on my light when I got to my room.

There on the bed was Pepper. She was dressed, barely... "Well hello! What's this?"

She stood slowly and approached me. "I wanted you to unwrap your present." She was dressed in a six inch wide ribbon tied in a bow about her chest and hips. She reached me and stopped a few inches away.

"What happens if I unwrap you?" I asked reaching out to finger the end of the upper ribbon

"Besides getting me and a night of great sex you mean?" I nodded. "You get me naked the whole time I'm here!"

"Hmmm... I don't know. Maybe this is one of those things that's worth more in the package?" I asked with a playful smile.

"Trust me, this only gets better when you reveal what's underneath," she said with a purr.

I closed my fingers on the end I was fingering and slowly started pulling. The cloth ribbon pulled easily and the bow came undone. Once the tension was released the coil of ribbon around her chest fell to the floor.

"Very nice so far! But I think I should examine this half of the package closely," I said leaning down to take a nipple into my mouth. Her hand came up to the back of my head to lightly hold me there while she moaned. I caressed her other breast while I paid her nipple the attention it deserved. For good measure I switched and reversed my attention.

I pulled back. "Indeed. Leaving this in the package would spoil it," I said pulling the lower ribbon slowly and kneeling in front of her. The ribbon snapped the knot slowly and fell away, uncoiling like the upper one to reveal her charms before my eyes.

I reached up and touched her, feeling her hairless pubis. "So smooth!"

"Mmmm... I went today."

"I'm a little jealous of your waxer getting to touch you..."

"She's a professionallllll ohhhh!" she answered as I inserted a finger.

"She does a wonderful job!" I said touching my tongue to her clit.

Pepper's answer to that was to lightly grab my head with both hands while moaning. I inserted two more fingers into her and soon had her almost screaming my name. She'd been so careful to be quiet these last couple of months that it was ingrained into her at this point.

I stood and was about to lick off my fingers when she grabbed my hand and directed them to her mouth instead. My jeans became very uncomfortable.

"My wrapping isn't near as enticing, I'm afraid," I said lifting my arms away from the sides of my body and my work clothes.

"But the package," she said roughly grabbing my crotch, "is the best thing ever!" She reached up and unbuttoned my shirt enough to peel it off. Then she kissed down my chest while her hands worked on my belt and pants, pushing them and my boxers to the floor.

Her face reached my dick when my clothes made the soft thunk on the carpeting. She wasted no time in taking me into her mouth, but wasn't hasty about pleasing me. She was good at that; making it feel good and drawing it out until she was ready.

But when I was near the point of no return, Pepper stopped and stood in front of me. One hand still on my dick, the other behind my head, she kissed me and slow walked backwards rubbing my head up and down her slit.

She must have hit the bed because she started to fall backwards and dragged me with her. I had sense enough to open my eyes and brace myself to keep from knocking the air out of her from my impact. Her hand was still on my dick and was now shaking, frantic to put me inside of her.

She moaned louder than usual when I pushed in and hit bottom. Her legs snapped up and wrapped around my ass while her arms wrapped one around my lower back while the other reached up to my head. Pepper wanted me close, attached to her, and I was in no position or state of mind to argue. We kissed deeply.

The rhythmic squeezing of her vaginal muscles indicated she wanted more, but when she started moving her pelvis I knew it was time. She only relaxed her legs enough for me to begin thrusting, and guided me to the speed she wanted: slow at first and eventually gaining speed and power.

She was actually screaming out in minutes, and every fiber of my being wanted to make me wait to release and keep her screaming. Every fiber but one, and that one won out as I lifted my head and bellowed my release into her.

She was shaking when she reached up to my face and pulled me back down to kiss her again. I remained still for a few minutes in her embrace when I heard the word, "M-more," escape her busy lips.

I smiled and tried to flip over as we usually do for a second round, but she stopped me. She wanted me to be in control, so I took it and started long, powerful strokes. I reached for her arms and slowly caressed along them to the wrists, pinning them back to the bed above her head.

Trusting that she'd leave them where I put them, I then reached for her legs and pulled them wide and to the side, a benefit of her gymnastics training. Then I gave her what she really needed: I gave her release after release. Eventually she brought her arms up to her breasts to give added stimulation.

Even in the cooler wintertime house I was sweating, working out in the best way! Drops of it hit her while I kept her leaping from plateau to plateau. I don't know if she noticed... or cared. She was long past being able to see me through glazed, unfocused eyes, let alone noticing such a trivial thing.

I could feel her body convulsing again and it did me in. I pushed hard into her and shot forth deep into her womb, grunting hard while I did. I had to finally let her legs down in the process. One of her hands left her breast and formed a V around our union.

Breathing hard and exhaustion looming its ugly head I fell forward nearly on top of her, barely stopping myself with my arm. My body felt too heavy and I did go the few inches further putting my weight on her. She just wrapped her legs around mine and her arms around my body, trapping us together tightly.

~~~

I awoke alone with a start and kicked around the bed frantically, then sat up suddenly. It took my brain a moment to consciously catch up and realize that I was alone.

"Pepper?" I called out to the darkness, getting no reply.

The clock only read 2 am. I must not have been asleep for long since I was home a little after midnight. I saw the ribbon on the floor and smiled.

Where did she go? I stood and pulled on my boxers, intent on finding her. On the first floor I whispered out her name but again heard no reply.

Then I heard a soft bang upstairs. Confused, I went quietly up the stairs and saw Sarah's door open a little with a soft light coming out. So I slowly approached and stopped when I heard a moan coming from her room.

I closed the few feet left to the door and peeked in. I had to open it a little more, but what I saw froze me in my tracks. Pepper was on all fours with her face in Sarah's pussy, both naked as could be.

I stared unblinking, unbelieving. I shook my head to bring back reality, but nothing changed. I hit the side of my head to wake me from the dream, but the pain did nothing but hurt.

Sarah suddenly looked up at me when I did that and blearily smiled. She just pointed at me and then toward Pepper's rear, but quickly grabbed the sheets in both fists while her head shot back and moaned.

I stood there dumbly watching my girlfriend eat my... other girlfriend and sister. Somehow the neurons fired again and I dropped my drawers and quietly walked behind Pepper. I did my best not to touch her until my dick was where it wanted to be. I aimed and pushed forward, sinking in suddenly.

Pepper lifted her head and screamed loudly. Sarah reached up and pulled it back down. "You're not done yet!"

Pepper was quickly moaning, muffled as it was. One of her hands was grasping for my balls while I was driving into her. When Pepper screamed into Sarah, it set her off as well. Too much for me, I joined them and unloaded into Pepper.

She rolled off of Sarah to her side and clamped her legs shut. Pepper stared at me, Sarah stared at me, and I kept alternating between them. Truth be known, I spent a little more time staring at Sarah. Pepper interpreted this in her own way.

"Fuck her! Fuck your sister!" Pepper ordered in the sexiest way, reaching for my penis and pulling me toward Sarah.

"I, I don't think..." and I completely stopped doing that when the tip hit her now hairy pussy. My eyes rolled back into my head while Pepper rubbed me up and down her slit.

I had to be in bed and dreaming. There was no other explanation. But dream or not I wasn't going to stop it! I started pushing forward on the wrong direction of the rub and shot forward over her clit and into Pepper's hand. Sarah breathed in suddenly. Pepper grabbed me and aimed truer.

In I went, opening my eyes wide to stare into Sarah's while I hit bottom. Pepper used each of her hands to caress one of us while I leaned down and laid my body across Sarah's to kiss her. Her eyes went wide in shock, but quickly relaxed.

Pepper slapped my ass. "Fuck her!"

I pulled my face from Sarah's and smiled at her, getting one in return. So I pushed myself up on my arms and started driving into her, turning Sarah's mouth into a big O and rolling her eyes.

"That's so hot!" Pepper whispered sitting back and watching.

I stared at Sarah and let the lust build. She reached up with one hand for a breast while the other reached up to feel my chest. Her hands were close to our hearts, spurning me on even more. Within seconds or minutes or instantly she was silently signaling her first release. I did my best to give her another, and another. I couldn't tell if Sarah was even breathing anymore.

She started grabbing at my chest, my shoulders, and then my neck to pull me down to her again so that her lips were at my ear. "Oh fuck I love you!" she barely breathed into it.

I roared while I emptied myself, slamming hard against her and losing all senses other than the sixth sense of sex! I bit into her shoulder while the sensations wracked my body. Sarah held me tighter than ever against her.

Breathing hard, feeling our hearts beat hard against each other's chests, I just reveled in being with Sarah. The slowly increasing clapping eventually broke us out of this. Sarah and I looked at each other and turned our heads, resting our cheeks together.

"Wow! That was amazing!" Pepper said through her claps, which then stopped. She was smiling, so I was about to take her at her word, when suddenly it dawned on me that the secret was about to be revealed. Then she kept the suspense going. "Get off of her so we can take care of things."

I looked at Pepper questioningly and she just swept her hand toward me to tell me to get off again. I looked back at Sarah and she nodded, so I complied. I wanted to see what things needed to be taken care of anyway.

Pepper pounced on top of Sarah in a 69. They both went at each other like they knew what they were doing, and I sat there in a trance. They weren't working to get each other off as much as... I quickly moved to the foot of the bed to watch Pepper tongue Sarah.

I was mesmerized, kneeling on the ground and sitting on my haunches to watch. Time lost all meaning. When Pepper lifted her head and smiled at me I had no idea why. I just stared at Sarah's juicy pussy until Pepper went back to work.

When Pepper rolled off of Sarah and spoke, it startled me. "Fuck that was good! I always wondered what it tasted like after you filled me!"

Sarah sat up and licked her lips with a smile at me.

"You're hungry, too, aren't you?" Pepper asked.

"I... uh... what?" I replied dumbly.

"I heard your stomach rumble before. When did you eat last?"

"Er, I..." I shook my head. "I don't remember. Lunch maybe?"

Pepper spun off of the bed and stood, grabbing Sarah's and my hand on the way out the door. "Sarah, take him downstairs and make him something. I've gotta pee!" she said walking into the bathroom and closing the door.

Sarah and I made our way downstairs. She quickly went over to the fridge to pull out something and I stood there, nude and still hard, going over what just happened. There was only one thing that came to mind at that instant. "You, you love me?" I whispered.

Sarah stopped and opened her mouth to answer, but Pepper's rumbling feet on the stairs stopped her and sent her back to task. Seeing Pepper brought up the rest.

"How did that... what was...? I..."

Pepper walked up to me and put her hand on my cheek. "So articulate!" she said giving me a kiss and pulling me over to a stool to sit. She didn't say anything else until Sarah put down the sandwich she made for me and I took a bite: turkey with hummus and spinach on wheat and milk. I looked up at Sarah and smiled.

"Ever since I let Sarah watch us I've been obsessed about eating your cum out of her." I raised my hand to my mouth to take another bite. "So I made it happen."

That stopped me. "Made it happen?"

Pepper turned to Sarah and smiled. "I got Sarah talking and she told me she wondered how it felt to get eaten."

"You've been doing this for two weeks?" I asked, not believing it.

Pepper laughed. "No! No!" She let out another good chuckle. "We've been doing that for a month!"

My jaw dropped and my face had to have displayed the shock I felt while I looked back and forth between Pepper and Sarah. It settled on Sarah when I spoke. "A month?"

Pepper responded. "Well, that's less time than the two of you have been going at it!"

Two heads turned to look at Pepper so fast that they created wind! Both Sarah and I were stunned speechless.

Pepper just sat there looking from one of us to the other, smiling the whole time. "I knew I was right!"

"How did you know?" Sarah finally asked. My head snapped to her.

Pepper responded and my head snapped back. "It was obvious the way you two are around each other and the way you weren't appalled to think of your brother that way. The only thing is... when did it start?" she asked with her smile fading a little.