No Big Deal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think we can bring the close-up camera in now," she said. "Start with the left side of his face, the one that looks like a piece of raw meat."

When Marshall looked up he was staring into the lens of a camera. It was held by another naked woman who was about the same size as Valke.

"Mazutis is getting some great video of you blubbering like a child, Mr. Jones," said Valke. "The expression on your face shows you're starting to realize that I can do anything I want to you.

"Are you ready for your anal invasion, or do you want to get up? If you get up, I'll let you walk to the other side of the room before I come after you again."

He got up and backed away from her, watching her as she smiled at him and the camerawoman. When his back touched the wall, she began walking toward him. This time, as he moved to the left and right, she just mirrored him and didn't try to slap him.

He moved away from the wall, so she couldn't trap him, and he crouched and tried a few times to reach out and grab her, but each time she moved away quickly and laughed. A few times he slipped on the lube and almost went down, but she waited until he steadied himself and began moving again. She continued to move with him, almost as if they were dancing together.

They were moving in a circle, and now her back was against the wall. He was getting tired and his back was starting to hurt from crouching and bending over. He pressed his hands to his thighs and spread his legs a little wider to give him support and then straightened up for a moment to give his back a little relief.

As soon as he did, he realized that this was what she had been waiting for. Her small body was flying at him, and time seemed to stand still as he anticipated a vicious slap at his balls. But the slap never came. Instead, she grabbed his balls and his penis with both her hands and then launched herself into the air and swung on them like she was swinging on a rope.

He roared with pain. As she was starting to swing back in the other direction, he slipped and went down hard on the mat. As he fell, she let go of his genitals and dodged his crashing body. His hands went to his crotch, and his body curled up as he sobbed loudly.

"Thanks for letting me get that one in, Mr. Jones," Valke said. "I don't get to do it often, but it's one of my most popular moves. On our surveys, the clients always mention it. I hope you like it when you see the video."

She paused and looked at him.

"I think it's time now, don't you?

He began sliding away. He moved fast because there was no friction thanks to all the lube that had come out of his ass. It now covered most of the mat.

The problem was that she got down on the floor and mirrored him, so she was moving just as fast as she spoke again.

"At No Big Deal, we want everything to look right, and it's not visually pleasing when one of your cheeks and one of your buttocks doesn't match the other. So before we get to the thrust of the next part, I'm going to fix that."

He squirmed and twisted and tried to use his hands to protect himself, but she easily outmaneuvered him and slapped and spanked him violently until all four cheeks were raw.

She stopped.

"That's better," she said. "Try to avoid anything touching those areas for the next few weeks. Spend as much time as you taking hot baths. Before you leave, you'll get some cream to rub on the areas to help them heal. Unfortunately, rubbing the cream in will be extremely painful.

"You won't feel any better if I wait, so let's move on, Mr. Jones. This shouldn't take long. I've already got one finger of my right hand inside you, and you didn't even notice it because of the pain from your spanking."

He felt her add a second finger and then a third. They were moving in and out of his ass slowly. When the fourth one went in, his body jerked violently.

"Mazutis, come over here and I'll move over so you can get a nice close-up of four fingers moving in and out of Mr. Jones. Also shoot the expressions on his red face as he experiences this."

Marshall started crawling, trying to get away from Valke's fingers. But she just followed him and continued pushing and pulling. As he crawled faster, her fingers moved in and out faster also.

He stood up and she stood up with him. Standing, her shoulders were at the level of his butt, so she didn't have any trouble keeping her fingers inside him. She stopped moving them and waited as he steadied himself and tried to balance his body.

He began walking, and because she was much smaller, she had to run to keep up with him, but even though he shook his butt, he couldn't dislodge her. She laughed.

"You look so funny, Mr. Marshall. You're shaking your ass like a stripper. That is going to look great on the video.

"You know, I'm really vulnerable right now. Maybe you're thinking you could turn and kick me or try to smash your fist into my face. If you connected, it would hurt me badly.

"I'm telling you this because if you miss, I'm going to yank my fingers out of your ass so quickly that the pain will freeze you long enough for me to grab your balls and start swinging from them again. This time I'm going to try twisting in a circle as I do."

He didn't attempt to attack her. As he walked and she ran after him, he felt her fingers inside him start pushing. She was no longer moving them in and out. She would run a little in front of him and then use leverage to push harder with all five fingers bunched together.

She grabbed a thigh with her other hand and got even more leverage, and then suddenly his ass swallowed her whole hand up to the wrist. His head began to twist and jerk crazily, and his eyes rolled up as his open mouth drooled and made choking sounds. He stopped moving, and she stood next to him with one hand around his thigh and the other inside him.

After a few minutes, his jerking stopped and his mouth closed. But it opened again quickly and began panting as she moved her hand around inside him. She slowly pulled it out and then immediately pushed it back. She kept doing this and gradually increased the tempo.

Then she made her little hand into a fist as she pushed it in and pulled it out. Now there was a popping sound when she yanked it from inside him. Her fist began moving faster and it looked like she was punching his ass. He tried to keep panting, but sometimes a shriek escaped his lips.

She stopped with her fist inside him and waited until his panting slowed. They she began slowly pushing the hand deeper inside him. Lube squirted out around her arm as it went further.

The elbow stopped her for a while, but she turned and twisted her thin arm while pushing and eventually the elbow entered him. She went past her bicep until her shoulder stopped her. After a few minutes, she began pulling her entire arm out of him.

His body was shaking violently, and she stroked him with her hands to calm him down as she gently lowered him to the matt and maneuvered him until he was on his hands and knees. Then she got behind him and put her hands together and pushed three fingers from each hand into him.

He jerked again as four fingers from each hand went into him. She pulled her hands apart and stretched his anus. Then she pushed her left hand all the way in next to the four fingers of the right hand. She twisted the hand and fingers around and stretched him wider. Then both hands were inside him.

She waited until his body stopped jerking and got up. Her arms were stretched down to him with both hands inside him.

"Get up, Mr. Marshall," she said. "We're going for a walk. If you don't stand up willingly, I'm going to make my hands into fists inside you and pull you up. Either that, or they'll be pulled out of you. I think that might hurt more than anything you've felt so far.

He slowly got up. She began pushing him, and he walked in front of her. She guided him around the room by shifting her hands inside him. The made a few circuits of the room, gradually moving faster. Finally, she stopped him in the middle of the room.

"Yes, face Mazutis, Mr. Jones. Now spread your legs a little and begin masturbating until you come. We want a big orgasm that shoots right at her camera and covers her lens.

"Your thing looks like a shriveled piece of dried fruit right now. It's actually not large for a big man like you. Maybe that's why you like to belittle women. Mazutis will make you hard."

Valke's hands remained inside him as Mazutis began sucking him. Despite the agony in his ass, his cock responded. After a while, he began thrusting at her mouth as he felt himself about to come. When he did that, Mazutis immediately released him and stepped back. She waited until his penis wilted and started again. She repeated this three times until he thought he would go mad from wanting to come.

After the third time, Mazutis took some lube from the mat and made his hands greasy and placed them on his hard penis. He began pumping it and soon exploded. At the same time he felt relief, he felt his anus contracting around Vake's hands causing stabs of pain. His mouth uttered strange sounds, and he shook so much that Valke used her hands inside him to steady him so he wouldn't fall.

Once his penis drooped, she slowly pulled her arms down to the mat, and his body followed. She maneuvered him so he was lying on the mat on his back and carefully pulled one hand out of him.

"Mr. Jones, close your eyes and rest," she said, "but keep listening to me. Mazutis please get some cushions and put them under his head. That's it. I think he's ready."

Marshall heard voices as the door opened. There were a lot of them, they were coming into the room and they were naked. He screamed, but he was so worn out, that there wasn't much sound.

"Surprise, Mr. Jones!" said Valke. "I don't think you've ever seen goons like these before, have you? I told you I wouldn't need their help to subdue you, but I do need them to provide another level of humiliation for the video.

"Yes, they're all men, and they're all little people like Mazutis and me, almost a dozen of them. Take a good look, Mr. Jones. A couple of them have bigger cocks than you do. Of course, most of them are smaller because they are size appropriate. Then there are always some little ones.

"They're all going to offer you their cocks. Maybe 'offer' is not the right word, because you won't have any choice. No, you don't need to move your butt like that and press your legs together. They're not going to have anal sex with you. I've stretched your anus so wide, you probably wouldn't even feel them. No, my right hand is staying inside you, nice and snug. As long as you do what you're supposed to do, I won't twist it around.

"You don't have to do much, Mr. Jones. Relax right where you are. The first man is already getting in position."

One of the little men stood over Marshall, squatted down, sat on his chest and stretched one leg out on each side of his head. Mazutis adjusted some of the cushions behind Marshall's head, and the man slid forward."

"Open your mouth, Mr. Jones," said Valke. "I'll count to ten before I start twisting my hand inside you. One-two-three-four. There you go."

The man put his limp penis inside Marshall's mouth. Marshall began gagging from revulsion. The man didn't move. Valke waited until Marshall was quiet to speak.

"It's time to begin sucking," said Valke. "That's all you have to do. I'll give you another ten to start. Breathe through your nose and suck as hard as you can. If you stop, whoever's in your mouth will signal me, and I'll start moving my hand inside you until you get going.

Marshall began sucking. The main raised up a little and began pushing his penis in and out. He started slowly but soon was moving furiously and in minutes he exploded inside Marshall's mouth.

"I don't think you were ready, Mr. Jones," said Valke as Marshall gasped and choked. "It went down the wrong pipe. Try to figure out when they're about to come and prepare yourself. I can help you. We knew this one was fast. We picked him to go first, to sort of get you used to things.

"This next guy takes a lot longer, and his penis is a bit bigger, so as the two of you are getting in rhythm, I'll give you some advice, Mr. Jones. You don't have to do anything but suck these penises, but you may want to do more anyway.

"As these guys are thrusting into your mouth, their thighs will be pounding your cheeks that are already raw and bruised, just like this one is doing. The longer they take, the more they'll bruise and scrape the skin. The pain will be much worse than what you feel now.

"To avoid that, you need to get them off as fast as you can. That means using your tongue on them and -- there, you got another load, and you handled that a lot better. There wasn't as much come this time, and you managed to spit some out. Be careful how you spit, because your head is leaning back, and it could land on your face. Better to swallow it.

"Look at this next one, Mr. Jones. He has a tiny little penis, barely larger than your pinky finger. When he came to work for us, he was embarrassed about his size, but you can see how enthusiastic he is now, because we created something special for him.

"You've sucked him hard, and he's really going to town with his little thing in and out of your mouth until he's ready for his surprise. We all do it, Mr. Jones, even me. When nobody is looking you stick your finger in ear and sometimes in your --."

She dragged out her words as she watched the man and stopped when he pulled his tiny cock out Marshall's mouth. Saliva was hanging from it. The man moved quickly forward, and suddenly Marshall felt the pinky penis enter his right nostril. It went all the way in, lubricated by the saliva.

Marshall began moving his head from side to side and pulling it back to get rid of the little cock, but the man didn't seem fazed. It was as if he had done this dozens of times. He anticipated Marshall's moves and stayed with him, meanwhile pushing in and out of his nose as fast as he could. In less than a minute, he shot his load into Marshall's nostril.

After a few thrusts, the man stopped moving, but he didn't get up. Marshall felt more semen seeping into his nose until the little cock became soft and was pulled out.

"That was amazing, Mr. Jones," said Valke. "It's going to look great on the video. Your nose filled with come is awesome. At No Big Deal, we are constantly doing research to improve our customer experience. We have a special gift for you if you agree to participate in a brief survey after today's shoot.

"Previous respondents have told us they couldn't imagine anything more degrading than being porked in the nose. They said when the tiny cock ejaculated, the first thing they felt was a horrible burning inside as the semen went into the nostril, the sinus cavity and the throat. Then as they began to smell the warm come, they became so nauseated they almost fainted and couldn't stop gagging.

"I see you're having some similar reactions, Mr. Jones. Oh my! I think all that come irritated your sinus passages. You're twisting your face and looking scared. But you can't stop it, and there it goes.

"That was a huge sneeze. It looks like you sneezed some of the come in your mouth out through your other nostril, too. I wonder if it feels worse going in or coming out. I see there's another sneeze coming. You're crying because you know how horrible it will feel, but you can't stop it.

"We'll wait until you finish sneezing before your next goon mounts you. We have one more guy with a finger penis who will mount your other nostril later. This time it won't be a surprise, but sometimes anticipation and fear is even better than surprise.

"As each little man mounts you, I'll tell you what he likes so you can get him off faster. For instance, this guy likes to have his balls fondled. Keep sucking, but take your hands and put them around his balls and squeeze them a little and rub them and maybe even pull them gently. See how excited that makes him. There he goes!

"Okay, this next guy is a little weird. He's going to spread his legs wide, lean back and push his ass right up to your mouth. You can make him come fast if you eat his ass out.

Mashall started gagging. The man stopped moving forward.

"Breathe deeply, Mr. Jones. You need to lick up and down his crack and then curl your tongue and push it in and out of his asshole until you see him get hard.

"It's your choice. But if you're not going to follow my tips, I'll stop giving them to you, and your face is going to be destroyed by the time all the men are finished.

"You don't have the choice of which tips to take and which to reject. It's either all or none. I'll count to ten while you think about it, and if you don't start eating his ass out by then, I'll know what you decided.

"There! I knew you were a smart man, Mr. Jones. Yes, stop for a second until you can control your gagging. And now you can start again. You need to push your face hard into his butt cheeks so you can get your tongue deep inside him.

"Don't mind Mazutis. She's there to get a close-up of your tongue fucking his ass. You'll be amazed at how it looks on your video. See how your tongue got him hard as a rock. Now you can start sucking."

By the time the last man finished, a thick layer of sperm covered Marshall's face.

"Oh my!" Valke exclaimed. "It's like you stuck your head in bucket of white paint."

His nose was stuffed with come, so he was breathing hard through his open mouth. Whenever he moved his head slightly, more come fell into his mouth and he gagged as he swallowed it to keep from choking.

"We're almost done, Mr. Jones. I like the white mask you're wearing. Mazutis is going to clean up around your eyes so you can open them and watch me.

"We're going to finish with another pain and pleasure experience. This time, you don't have to stand up. Just lie there and stroke your penis until you come. Mazutis will help you by getting you hard and eager again.

"The pain part comes from inside your butt. Do you feel me putting the left hand in again alongside the right? There, that was a lot easier than before, wasn't it?

"We are both going to come at the same time. I'm going to pull my hands slowly and stop when they're almost ready to pop out. You will be stretched as wide as possible. They will come out of you at the exact moment that you are coming. It's our gape finale.

"Once Mazutis turns your cock over to your hands, you need to really work on it. The longer you take to come, the longer my hands will be stretching your asshole wide. Focus on your pleasure so you can come, I can gape you and we can finish.

"From past experience, you might not able to move much when we're done, but don't worry. We will help get you washed up and dressed and ready for your friends to take you home and give you some painkillers. I won't have a chance to talk to you again, so I want to tell you a few final things now.

"First, I want to thank you for your contribution toward making this video so dramatic. Your instinct about staying in character turned out to be a good one. You were totally convincing in acting the unwilling victim.

"I'm really proud of what we've accomplished. As I said before, your friends, your wife and you will receive a DVD with the final edited version of the video, as well as all the raw footage.

"I want to remind you that your contract specifies that the video can't be submitted to any porn site on the Internet, rented or sold. Any violation will incur severe financial penalties.

"Your wife and friends said to tell you they hope that making this video will result in you becoming more courteous to them. The contract does give them the right to show the video, at their discretion, to all past, present and future female employees reporting to you, but no one else.