All Comments on 'No Clothes Sunday'

by SEAWATER1

Sort by:
  • 65 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

amazing story please write more.

redlion75redlion75almost 11 years ago

was hoping for a good love story,but got thrown a slut story instead

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

god damn this is a great story. hope that's not the end of it. i'm so fucking horny right now.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Amazing

This is my first time ever commenting on a story and I've read millions of these stories (not to sound like I have no life or sex life) but this story has to be my favorite you use very good emotional sequences its like Dan was the one Sara really wanted to be with and Steve and everyone else were...you know anyways Congrats I love this keep making more hopefully there's a sequel to this one :)

Sandman55Sandman55almost 11 years ago
Awesome

Great stry n cant wait to read the sequeal!!

dutch513dutch513almost 11 years ago
good job

That was one hell of a story loved it . Hope you do more .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
One star I wish I could go lower.

F*cked the story up with the uncle. I stopped reading when she started having sex with him. Just a other slut story.She is probably going to have sex with every body else in the building. It would of been a great story just between the brother and sister.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
loved it

great job hope that there is more to cum

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Storytelling

Storytelling has always been so much an art form but requires the reader to allow his/her fantasy world to adapt and enjoy. You have taken a simple idea of a brother/sister relationship and woven a much more complex fantasy story. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Loved the story.

I NEVER read a story much past two pages. This is the first one of five pages I have completed. I don't like the serial stories either. I don't like stories without a lot of sex. There was just something about this that held my attention. I would like to read more of your work. Maybe keep it to a page or two and sex it up, but this was a five star for me (which is rare).

prop69prop69almost 11 years ago
Very Interesting Twists

Excellent story. A little hard to follow when Steve and Sara were on the balcony and Louise showed up.

Hope you will continue the story with additional chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
ruined again

adding the uncle ruined it and proved she has no love for anyone including herself. as said before she just proved she was a slut nothing else.

BigDad69BigDad69almost 11 years ago
Awesome Story!

I have to disagree with the people that say adding the Uncle ruined the story. I think adding the uncle added depth to the story. It allows for multiple ways for the story to end. I also think that the brother sister stories, often gets boring ,with just keeping the two the only ones involved. Great story can't wait for your next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
ruined

Find a way to get rid of the uncle and make sure you dont add George it the dad and it will be a great story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
well ?

I made to page 4 before i threw in the towel . Just did not like the way the story was going . Too many gaps in the story . One minute Sara was just horny and wanted to have a little fun . To the next minute she turned it to a real slut with hardly any explanation why other than she was horny . The story was just to allover the place for me .

HamsterHamsteralmost 11 years ago
Pretty Good!

I liked the progression of things, but was a little confused when she fucked her "uncle-in-law" at the drop of the proverbial hat. Up until then she didn't seem to be that sort of girl. Well maybe it was the EX part of the uncle-in-law whas the key. Anyway, nicely constructed story ending on just the right note.

thebuffalothebuffaloalmost 11 years ago

Absolutely first rate. I enjoyed the read from the first sentence to the last. The style is fantastic and the sex hot.

I am very impressed.

Stidge311Stidge311almost 11 years ago

Adding her banging the uncle at the drop of a hat was a big mistake to the progression of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

I agree with Stidge311. Great writing, but that disrupted the flow and did not mesh well.

TavernerTaverneralmost 11 years ago
Excellent work!

A hot, sexy and clever story that just got better as it went along. Don't worry about the commenters who want to tell you how to write it. It's your story and they're your characters, so just have fun with them. Personally, I kind of liked the way you just never knew what was going to happen next.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Completely lost interest once the uncle got involved, in fact I was almost certain that the dinner was set for a dark end with the creepy way he was acting and checking her out and saying she instantly regretted inviting him over for dinner.

Sara seemed conflicted about being attracted to her brother, but the uncle is fair game. From beginning to end it seemed like are 2 different stories.

Your tag for brother and sister is misleading and that's what I feel is the biggest drawback. Had it said that the "game" changes a family, then fair enough. Having said all that, there is nothing really wrong with the story, well except the sudden change in Sara's character. If you had made it longer and worked out her feelings more or shorter and focused on the brother and sister attraction only, it would of been a better story.

3/5

nippelfansmall2nippelfansmall2almost 11 years ago
shame uncle stuff ruined it

"Completely lost interest once the uncle got involved"

i agree with anon.. 1/5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Big NO NO

by putting the uncle into the story you just ruined it!! If you had just left it with the brother and sisters then I would kept reading. I usually don't rate stories but this one rated 1 star. Next time you write something about a brother and sister just stay on them.

hulkster21hulkster21almost 11 years ago

I just got done reading this story and it was amazing. I cant wait to see what happens between Dan, Louise, Sara, I would love to see Dan with his two sisters

tequilotequiloalmost 11 years ago
ruined

the uncle ruined this story for me

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Pleasant Surprise

Didn't think I would like the addition of the uncle, but it worked for me after all. Hope to see more, you have n imagination, and the writing is pretty cool. Lots of possibilities. The sister, the uncle, foursomes, mom dad ? ? ?

trite_readertrite_readeralmost 11 years ago
Wow

Way to fuck up an awesome story. Yeah, bring Uncle Steve into it!! Make him fuck the sister before the brother too. Yeah, really smart. Dumbest. Idea. Ever.

Whatever.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
loved it - my first comment

So many Jealous of the uncle, I like the libertine approach of good girls slides to corrupt family. dying to know when louise will complete with Dan.

ansdguyansdguyover 10 years ago
Thing went off the rails...

Once the uncle and sister fucked. You really screwed the pooch! And, what's with the multitude of sentences? Every other story on this site has paragraphs used. Some too long, but, I think, better than your writing style. Also, I don't understand why you don't capitalized the days of the week. It was annoying after a while.

As far as the story goes, the Sunday underwear game was a bridge too far. The brother would know immediately that sis was hot for him. Too obvious a ploy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Ruined It

If you're going to make a naughty story creepy, you should say so in the description. I stopped reading once it became clear the uncle was involved -- as did a number of people.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Ruined a what could have been a fun story

Know where this is leading.... seeing an unplanned pregnancy and brother thinking its his when it is really the creepy uncles who just happens to be the father of the youngest sister, that's why mom is so adament to keep her away frim him....

kaidmankaidmanover 10 years ago
dynamite

you got a nice story I wonder where its going the uncle is quite the creeper and the brother seems to care a lot about the sister while she is kinda cheating on him with the uncle all he needs to do is come home early to surprise her and catch her please continue because here the only taboo thing you could ever do would be to leave it hanging

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
HOT!!!

I got hard halfway down the first page but managed to finish the story before I had to go and jerk off! Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
awesome story

love how you slowly worked up the story adding more and more with each chapter.

However, I did not care for the ending.

NudeMac

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Sequel please!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
IF YOU CONTINOE BE SMART ABOUT IT

you ruined it by adding the uncle so the only way to continue it is for the brother to pack and leave as soon as possible and never talk to or see his sister again. he should also tell his mom and his uncles wife (if he has one) about what happened black balling the uncle with the whole family. the sister has no love for anyone except herself and she and the uncle deserve each other and all the pain they get.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Actually a good time for the brother to get his own place, and leave sister and uncle to get their jollies, she's bad news

OleguyOleguyabout 10 years ago
Now there you started sumthin.

It surprises me that users of such a sexually open site like this are so bloody sexist.

Why shouldn't a woman have an experience, in any way she choses, while the males are only remarked on by their prowess?

Uncle and both the girls are all obviously 'wanting' so why shouldn't they?

I did not keep score but it seemed most of the naysayers based their arguments on a total lack of ability or any sign that they could do better.

I sat put your ability where your keyboard is and then you might be able to criticise. Otherwise shut up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
i don t know

started alright incest with brother but you turn her into a whore in no time at all.STORY FULL OF SHIT STOP,STOP WRITING.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
What's with all the judgemental, whiny comments?!?

This is a fantasy and erotica site! Seriously, if you want Kipling or Tolstoy, go to the Library. If people want to bitch about content, they can read a different story. I don't see too many constructive criticisms, just BS. SEAWATER1..solid piece of fantasy incest. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Chapter 2

Can u write a follow up to this story... possibly getting louise more involved??

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Part 2 please.

Little sis moves in.

RoamriderRoamrideralmost 10 years ago
Playful Twist

Fun approach to brothet sister involvement. Reads like an erotic comedy......nicely done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Just another raving-slut fantasy - eight daze a weak.

If you wanted to write a story about swingers, then fine. Calling them related then making them act like random sex-bots who only call each other by family terms doesn't give it that convincing taboo. There's far too many loose strings and extra witnesses involved for no apparent good reason in a brother-sister story.

In a nutshell, this is more about a young couple who like to play exhibitionism games and the whole family angle just ends up making them all seem creepy. They hardly have any affection towards one another. They're just horny and screwing anything that rings the doorbell. Kindly leave the car-washer kid out of that at least. Uncle Steve is likely going to end up having a dark secret with their mom and might even have fathered the younger sister. At least that's how these over-the-top cliche stories normally unfold.

Small detail - your days of the week are capitalized in only a few places. This shows that you or your proofreader know the correct choice and just chose to be lazy for most of the instances. Since it played an unusually prominent role in the tale, it became very annoying.

shadowdustershadowdusterover 9 years ago
Good story

The one thing I would have liked better if she would have had sex with Dan first not her uncle then hide what she had done. Ned a part 2 with sister and what about mom and dad?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Ruined it

You lost me as soon as Sara started up with her uncle Steve. The story started out as a young woman exploring her sexuality with a man she may or may not love (her brother) but then it quickly degenerated to a slut willing to fuck anyone in order to get off.

As soon as that happened it lost it's mystic. A woman realising a developing love for her brother is really hot, that is a good taboo. I woman willing to fuck anyone with a dick and one of them just happens to be her brother is just really sad.

winterstorm00winterstorm00over 9 years ago

I didn't care too much for the stuff with the uncle, but overall a good story. It would be nice to include more with the younger sister, maybe even a threesome. Keep up the good work!

squwallsreaversquwallsreaverover 9 years ago
very nice story

Please don't let the story end as it is, keep going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great read and amusing

I thought this story was much more lighthearted than a lot of brother/ sister tales wrought with guilt . I laughed my ass off when Louise came back for her purse. A great touch. Please add more.

kepuakkepuakover 9 years ago
more please

good story please keep it going

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
nice story

Great story, I was laughing at the end for Sara winking at George

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Sex is all about opportunity and confidence

Great story. It captured many truisms of life - curiosity, desire, conformity, taboos, adventure , and pleasure. Horniness is part of life. Living platonically with someone you are attracted to is an opportunity. Some people live lives of quiet desperation. Sara did not. She pushed the envelope and got what she wanted and more. Screwing her uncle was just an extension of her growing boldness. She broke many taboos and the only consequences were potential embarrassment once she realized her father knew her nosy neighbor. That was great. Pushing the envelope always has risks. But does she retreat? The ending said it all. Frankly, I wish Sara was my sister.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Sara is acting like she's having an affair and cheating on her brother by not admitting to what she has been doing with Steve and lying about it. That's bad and when he finds out it should end their relationship together. He would be alright with it but going behind his back and lying will be the undoing. Keep the uncle away from the little sister.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great

I'd give it 10 stars if i could

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Fun story, kinda sucks that she just finally fucks her brother at the end of the story though, lol. I swear the guy is closet gay though! No guy on the planet would tell his hot sister thet he doesnt want to fuck her! Then telling little sister he didnt want her touching him, lol. Dude has mental issues! Id have banged lil sister right there while the other two watched! Any big brother that has a cute lil sister hanging all over him all the time is constantly thinking about doing her, lol! I dont get her hiding the sex with uncle from her brother though. An odd but fun interrelationship story, hehe.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
AT BEST A SECOND DRAFT, CERTAINLY NOT EVEN CLOSE TO A FINISHED STORY!!!!

I read a number of comments and found it quite revealing that most of them featured pats on the back or kicks in the pants regarding the uncle, Sara as a slut, and other aspects of the plot. Few seemed to notice that the story began with a married co-worker as her fuck buddy. Why would this suggest that it was out of character for her to bang her uncle and brother???? She obviously had a thing for taboo relationships and exhibitionism/ George will surely tell her father all, She may end up doing her father as well!!!! I have read many comments criticizing those who actually offer constructive criticism, re: sentence structure, proofreading, spelling, and other technical aspects of good writing. Failing to point out the weak points in a story offers no assistance to the author who wishes to improve his/her work. If all you ever hear is praise, won't you assume that there is no need for change. Don't excuse mistakes like:

dis-shevelled (dishevelled)

over do (overdo)

break up (breakup)

Can I asked you (ask)

anti climax (anticlimax)

fair on me (to)

thursday (Thursday)

spy hole (spyhole)

gritted teet (teeth)

risk taking (risk-taking)

I lowered MY MOUTH onto it and took it into MY MOUTH. A bit at first and then a bit more, a bit more, until its full length was in (-my) MY MOUTH . . . into MY MOUTH.With his seed still running around MY MOUTH

over hearing (overhearing)

re-appeared (reappeared)

finger tips (fingertips)

being sat (sitting)

left my purse her (here)

I must have (-done)

leaving Dan and I alone (me)

Doing so only stifles growth and improvement in the author's craft.

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2about 8 years ago
The asshole of LIT and now a fucking English professor!!

Gave it a 5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Sequel

Sequel please. 5 stars-

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Lovely storey

Loved it. How I wanted it to be last whole page of sex in bed between Sarah and Dan with initial 69 and then Dan finally fucking Sarah missionary position with deep intimate kissing during and after sex and eating her pussy to make her cum again before drifting off to sleep in each other's arm, but it was just a ' dare you, neighbour Georgre ' fucks for Sarah

Next chapter should start with a holiday for 3 with Lou Sarah and Dan and Sarah holding his erection and pushing it in to Louise and hold her hands and tenderly kiss her lips as first pain makes Lou's

eyes fill with tears

Frankie1952Frankie1952almost 5 years ago
More please

Love to see Dan & Louise get together for some sexy fun. Now that Dan & Sara have fucked maybe they get into it often.

victorianstiffvictorianstiffover 3 years ago
Very rushed!!!

It started great with thought, mixed feelings, communication, but then one nude day and she was giving it away and couldn’t wait to do it again, she didn’t care if her sister caught her with her hand in her brothers pants.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So, she goes from being almost too shy to be seen in her underwear to fucking her pervert uncle practically overnight?

There was a story line evolving between Sara and Dan before it was derailed with the unnecessary inclusion of Steve.

Plus - story contradicted itself. The "Get dressed if family arrives" rule goes out the window the very first time family ( Pervert Uncle Steve) shows up.

Finally, if you want to to be left alone on Sundays, DON'T ANSWER THE DOOR OR PHONE!!!

DracosRoseDracosRose8 months ago

NOPE!

It started out good, then ok and then just no. I got through to the second chapter, half way, and she does her uncle BEFORE her brother!? Nope. Done with this story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSEAWATER1@SEAWATER1
1539 Followers
Well....I try to be a writer. I want my stories to have characters in them. Maybe someone strong and confident, maybe someone a bit nerdy, a bit shy....like me really! I try to think of really unique situations and a few unexpected twists and turns. I may not get it right all ...