All Comments on 'No Compunction'

by SweetOblivion

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
sdbnncsdbnncover 14 years ago
Interesting

Whilst reading your story, I felt like Alice going through the looking glass -- to me, there is a strong resemblance to Lewis Carroll's dialogue, in my opinion, which is interesting with this subject matter.

Thanks for an interesting story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Mind the dialogue

You have a good start here. I enjoyed the premise but I feel like the very long blocks of dialogue with little indicator of who is speaking are a drawback rather than an asset. Please break it up a bit!

SweetOblivionSweetOblivionover 14 years agoAuthor
Remember it's fantasy

This message contains feedback for: SweetOblivion

About the submission: No Compunction

This feedback was sent by: tex

Comments:

I liked it until you started with her sexual use by toy and tool by others select or not,anything done in crowds reminds me of the Story of O. I assume with the butler's complaints he gets access too, and with 3rd party sex, there is NO knowledge of knowing someone is clean. Then compounded it by introducing her man, boyfriend or husband, it comes out to be a lowing wives story with broken martial vows and wondering why a firend or husband would stay to see his own as a public utility. Its nice to live in a dream world, but when the French have abandoned the French Kiss for a handshake in lieu of the swine flu free open exchange of body fluids is history. The current latest flu death in my state is a 18 year old male University Student.

Outside of my own buttons pushed, I liked your story keeping it moving without fully telling what is going on (500 words). I am not sure just what protection of her feet would have given her as she kneeled in gravel.

Thank you very much for the feedback, Tex. I can't respond to you privately as you seem to have given me a dodgy email address, so thought I'd respond via the site.

First of all remember that this is all fantasy. Anyone who behaved this way in real life would presumably be locked up with the key thrown away for a considerable time.

I do, all the same, take your point and wouldn't want to encourage emulation of unsafe sex. So, I will look to having the butler tootle round with a silver salver of condoms in the next such story I write.

You can assume what you like about the Butler's behaviour and that of other parties - I suppose that is the point of fantasy. Actually there are two butlers - Benny does the day shift and Bjorn does nights. They are super troopers and keep the place together, so I try not to criticise their terrible tendencies to malinger and maul the pets. Well Benny malingers and Bjorn mauls - or malls when he feels a shopping urge coming on.

Please also note that, in the story, no one other than the master and the maid actually get access; and I can assure you that they were both tested for HIV and swine flu prior to the start of the story. The undermaid has the certificates and her own - should you care to enjoy her - third door on the left in the attic - the door with the red light and the bell that plays 'Waterloo' when pressed hard. Her name is Agnetha ( well she had to do something after

> retiring from Abba - Grins) and she abandoned French kisses for swedish massage long before the French started laughing at the myths propounded on their bahlf online.

This fantasy is actually a combination of three stories - one very soft core 500 word story within a story - too short in itself for Lit I'm told; one intermediate conversational endeavour (that some apparently find

interesting but rather confusing); and a hardcore tale split up and thrown in to add an edge while providing masturbatory fodder for those in need: trying to cover all bases here.

With respect to gravel as a bed to kneel a submissive on, I used to love playing with toy trucks in the gravel, kneeling there for hours throughout my early childhood - hence my high pain threshhold these days. I put your point to the health and safety team employed for the story and they were perfectly happy with the threshhold on offer, having foolishly rejected my ideas of kneeling on

shards of glass and the milder alternative of a bed of hot ashes.

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. I really do appreciate them, as, I'm sure, will Agnetha. The Butler's condom and gel dispensary which will soon be located at the foot of the servants' stair; and Frida's room is next to Agnetha's, if you have the stamina, though be careful - the two of them together may be a honey, honey trap.

All best wishes,

Sweet O.

>

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSweetOblivion@SweetOblivion
I enjoy caring relationships with quiet, polite, women with open minds and good senses of humour, be it in a longer-term arrangement or just a one off. If you are up for it, I will engage in daddy-ply, d/s play, impact play and other sensual games. Definitely not into hur...