No Compunction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please leave your skirt folded on the bench," he instructed, "and bring me the afternoon post once you have done so. You'll find it on that white metal table."

"Left by a passing white rabbit, blessing his whiskers?"

"No. The butler may well bless his whiskers, but has yet to wear the rabbit costume you presented him with at Easter."

"He is so ungrateful."

"He was most insistent that I should add it to the growing list of misdemeanours attributable to you."

"Then he's mean as well as no fun."

"One gift deserves another, surely, pet?"

"The garden is nicely furnished for such gifts, sir."

"It always is when you are here."

"Are you expecting any important mail?"

"Your dressmaker's bill," he said evenly, watching her halt in her tracks as she made her way across the large room. She turned her head and looked over her shoulder towards him.

"What's mine is yours, sir."

"So it is. So it is."

"Do you need this bourgeois contrivance to justify the mistreatment of my bottom?"

"Rest assured: I need no justification."

"No sir," she said in muted tones, as she flipped through the various letters on the little table, trying to recollect sundry purchases over the past week and wondering vaguely how many of them were bills. Then she sauntered back to him, his correspondence in her hand.

"It is, however, good to have some idea of the shape and essence of things, before one takes things in hand."

"I am a thing?"

"You are whatever I designate you, silk."

"Yes sir."

"If you have any doubt in any way, then you can recant your many sins and then withdraw out of my reach."

"You know full well that you will never have to come and fetch me sir," she responded emphatically, having walked back from the metal table to rejoin him. She deposited the letters on another small table next to his bench, crouched down and folded her legs under herself, convincing herself to kneel on the sharp gravel by his side, her arm resting on his lap.

"Do you want something to keep the gravel off your knees?"

"A lap, perhaps?"

"You will have ample time to lap later today pet."

"I rather think that I shall look forward to that."

He shuffled through the correspondence idly, without venturing to open any of the letters and reached across to her to run the back of his hand against her cheek and ruffle her hair affectionately.

"I believe you look forward to being spanked across my lap," he added conversationally. "One might even say you lap it up."

"I do believe you are right."

"In my experience I usually am."

"Your experience sometimes seems to me to be a regular bohemia," she grinned up at him.

"Sometimes you are a very clever girl."

"And you are always a very sardonic master."

"And yet, you love me all the more for it."

"That I do, sir."

"And you do very well. Now, will you finally divest yourself of that skirt, girl."

"No need to be snappish, sir," she smiled and leant to one side, fiddled with the buttons and then stood, ready at last to wriggle out of it.

"And your dawdling isn't reason enough?"

"I don't think so," Silk smiled and left one button done up accentuating the wriggling needed to allow it to escape over her hips.

"You do that so lasciviously," he murmured approvingly.

"I am innocence personified," she lied glibly, "so this must be one of those rare occasions when you are quite mistaken."

"Remove the bra again and let me be the judge of that."

"It's barely quarter to three in the afternoon, sir," she said looking over to the clock. "You're not going to hurt my boobs again are you?"

"No further plans at this time but you will be quite bare when tea is served at three or plans may change."

"Will you tame me before tea?"

"You think fifteen minutes is all your sauce has earned?"

"Probably not, sir: but what do my thoughts count in this matter."

"That time is rapidly diminishing through our discourse. I fear you will have to sip tea in your underwear and save any nibbling of petit-fours until after I'm done with you."

"Let appetite wait on good digestion, sir."

"How are the nerves?"

"They are much calmer, thank you."

"Those are very pretty under-things: The colour and style suits you."

"Thank you."

"Reach into my pocket: I've got you something to go with them," he said. She giggled and looked up at him coyly, a desire to linger and taunt him competing with an eager childlike wish to see just what he had for her.

"Oh my: what a lovely collar, sir. I love the blue stone."

"It's Topaz."

"Topaz from my top - how lovely!"

"Enjoy it."

"You have excellent taste, sir."

"It seemed to cry out to be acquired," he smiled and clipped it around her neck.

"As much as I cry out?" She mused, twisting the bauble on around so the blue jewel felt central against her wrist, captivated by the fine design and the stones interspersed on the gold filigree.

"Your cries are usually rewarding for both of us," he responded dryly.

"I'm glad they serve, sir."

"I'm glad you serve, pretty thing."

"You're very kind."

"You're very mine."

A small party making its way through the maze of paths heralded the arrival of tea. Two maidservants carried large tea trays down the winding gravel, past the maze and the rose gardens focussing solely on the white metal table on the veranda beyond the master and his half-dressed pet.

They walked right by the couple and deposited their burdens outside, removing plates, teapots and other accoutrements from the silver trays before drawing back the heavy metal chairs and standing back to one side.

"I've been thinking...," she began as they walked across her arm in his.

"Oh?"

"I'd like your opinion on something."

"And what would that be?"

"Would it be permissible to take tea bare-breasted?"

He laughed. She so loved to excite the imagination and then land so accurately right in the heart of his adoration. He didn't think he would ever tire of these flirtatious charades, he thought, resolving his face into a more serious aspect and responding: "Isn't that a risky business?"

"Not if you pour, sir."

"Are you trying to tempt me?"

"You've no business to say such a thing."

"Constraining a master's business is an odd sort of proposition from a pet."

"Should masters who differ to be daring, not expect the same of their pets?"

"Strip then. I doubt the maids will be offended. They've seen worse in their time."

The two servant girls blushed slightly, but said nothing, keeping their heads slightly bowed and their eyes focussed on the table.

"And no doubt they'll see worse before you're done with them....brrr -- these chairs are cold."

"Is that a touch of the green-eyed serpent, pet?" He grinned and buttered a scone, while she unclipped her bra and hung it indelicately over the back of her chair.

"No, so long as they leave your serpent to my tender cares, sir."

"Are you expecting something?" He glanced down at her fingers snaking their way across his thigh.

"Tea"

"And nothing else?"

"Would you turn me away if I wanted more?"

"Come here girl: I would turn your unencumbered tits to good use."

"Oh goodie! I thought you'd never indulge me, sir." Silk kicked her legs up and then stood briefly, before plumping herself down in his lap. She reached across and cut the buttered scone into quarters.

"Will you forgive me for letting the tension build up?" He looked over at her, wrapping an arm around her lower back and squeezing affectionately.

"You are a damnable tease," she frowned and popped a quarter scone in his mouth.

"And you are disarming, sweetheart," he responded eventually, having consumed the sweetmeat, feeling her pressing down and rubbing her hindquarters against him. He half-turned to the maids. "Bring us the three cushions from the sofa and place them on the ground."

The serving girls nodded, bowed and obeyed, walking back to the house. He was sure they would be returning fifteen or so minutes later, plumping up the cushions dutifully as they walked back with it. In them meantime let the girl have her fun:

"Do sex and conversation go well together, sir?"

"That depends on the conversation and the nature of the sex."

"So my squeezing my breasts around your member during tea wouldn't inhibit you or distract you from your correspondence?"

"No. It would be a shame not to avail myself of the opportunity they present."

"It would be a waste."

"And I, generally, can't stand waste; more tea?"

"No. A squeeze before tea would be appreciated."

She slid off his lap and knelt before him again, winced on feeling the sharp gravel once more and relaxing as she slipped onto the cushions; then she unbuttoned him: "oh my, sir: someone's rather pleased to see me."

"Squeeze me in your hand and then between your breasts -- I want to get the full effect, girl."

"I'm so glad it does you the power of good, sir."

"Me too."

"Shall we dine in the garden this evening sir?" She enquired pushing her breasts together around his member and sliding her body slowly up and then down. "Do you realise how much I've been looking forward to dining and delighting you, sir?"

"I have an idea. Your breasts certainly give you away."

"Your serpent is hardly the most discrete repository of secrets," she retorted and squeezed her plump breasts together even harder than before.

"All its secrets will be divulged rather quickly if you continue in that vein, pet."

"The view of my come-spattered breasts would displease you?"

"The view of your welted backside would enhance it."

"Shall I fetch your cane, sir?"

"My hand will serve in due course."

"Only a hand?"

"That will do you, I'm sure."

"And why only in due course if there is nothing to fetch?"

"Don't hasten my pleasures."

"How many this time, sir?"

"A baker's dozen at least, I think and more if you rush me."

"Shall I count?"

"Please - You always count with such élan."

"I wish somebody would come," she smiled holding her breasts tightly round his sex

"And would that be anyone in particular?"

"You, sir, if I may be so bold."

"You may be bold, you may be decorated and then you may be corrected."

"Patience is not one of my virtues."

"I dare say we can explore your various virtues before supper."

"Tea, dinner, supper and all the pleasures I offer you: is your life just bread and circuses, sir?"

"You offer so much more than any circus, pet."

"If I offer you my mouth, will you excuse me from further responses, sir?"

"I'm sure you can express as much as I need with those wide-open eyes of yours."

"And a well-filled mouth, sir?"

"That contrast is always a pleasing one."

"You like your contrasts, sir."

"You on your knees: my pleasure at your disposal?"

"That's a case in point."

"You have permission to case my point, girl."

"Your needs are there to be satisfied."

"I would not have your conscience guilty through neglect."

"There are always ways to expiate guilt."

"Your inventive mind is truly a blessing, girl."

"Is it as much a blessing as my overwhelming wish to surrender to your passion?"

"What do you think?"

"I think I should quieten down and service you like a good pet."

"That suggestion certainly has much merit."

"Do I talk too much?"

"You are as obedient to my whims as I would wish you to be."

"I love that you appreciate me for all I am."

"I want to make the most of you. You are too fine a jewel not to be fully exploited."

"It's nice to be enjoyed to the full, sir."

"It would be stupid of me to neglect any aspect."

"Is it stupid of me to offer up such aspects, master?"

"I will have no compunction about using all your aspects in public you know, pet," he taunted her, tugging at the leash around her neck to bring her to heel as it were, "or, others using you on my behalf for that matter. After all, they will know where to find me later and will bring you to me."

"I know, sir," she gasped lightly, slightly winded, crouching there before him, as he sat back on the bench and admired his possession.

Her new collar was tight enough to chafe her throat when he tugged it like that, but she loved the sensation it gave her: evidence in the marks left by the rubbing on her throat that she belonged, that she was owned.

"Take this garden for instance..."

"This garden...?"

"Yes. It seems perfectly suitable to me for a garden-party later this evening," he said as he tugged again and crouched down to pet silk, squeezing her breasts one at a time through her silk blouse. "At night even when the rose bushes are lit up, it's dark, shadowy, slightly claustrophobic and, best of all, well-populated by like-minded people by invitation only."

"Should I look forward to your night then sir?"

"And you are already here, ready to perform any service I ask of you."

"I might get embarrassed."

"You look glorious when you blush."

"Shall I stay crouched in front of you, when I'm done blushing?"

"You may, provided you are so kind as to remove your blouse first."

"I shall have to put it on first."

"Don't bother, pet."

"You will want to show me off to them?"

"Property is there to be admired. And the muted tones of this gathered company show that it is rather short of delights to admire."

"Did you have any particular property in mind?" Silk half-smiled up at him; but she knew full-well exactly what he meant.

"You know that you are the principal object, pet," he said, slapping her lightly across the cheek with the leash, "though you are rather overly-accessorised by any clothes you wear on such occasions."

"Am I?"

"Yes; now lose the panties and kiss the floor, while I obtain tequila from one of the serving girls."

"Karenita is on the patio, sir."

"Your maid - excellent; but I can see that, girl. You should be following the direct order."

"Yes sir" she smiled and wriggled out of her knickers. "At least she had the cushions now."

"Karenita," he called out: "bring me three glasses and bring yourself too and ask one of the maid servants to remove these damned scatter cushions - they make the place so untidy."

Silk frowned.

"Yes sir" the distant reply came from the little Italian maid servant. He smiled to see her curtsey.

"There is no floor, sir," Silk complained. "Only gravel now."

"That will do, girl. Make do and kiss it as you were told."

"Why tequila?" Silk enquired as she crouched down on hands and knees and kissed the depression left by his footprint. "And why three glasses?"

"One tequila, two tequila, three tequila...floor."

"Ah...Ah, sir you know all the best jokes."

"Continue then."

"Yes sir."

She knelt forward to kiss the gravel between his two feet, as he lifted the three glasses of tequila from the proffered tray. He smiled down at her as he put his hand on the bench, patting it, indicating Karenita should sit down.

He handed her a glass, making sure she clenched it properly, despite her fascination at the surrender of the young woman before her. Then he scrabbled under the seat with his foot until a little pink plastic bowl came into view and passed her a second glass.

"Serve the young mistress, Karenita."

"Yes sir."

"No, not with the glass: pour it into the pet's bowl."

Karenita giggled and transferred the powerful spirit to the bowl, bending forward and lifting herself off the bench a little to reach, receiving a hearty slap for her efforts and rewarding the master with another giggle.

"Here, Karenita. On my lap, while we watch the pet's laps. And stop the green eyes silk. Now."

Silk said nothing but began to lap at the contents of the bowl, her head down as she listened to the excited squeals and ineffective protests of the maid, knowing how his insinuating hands had probably found a way to excite that silky Italian cunt further.

Having finished the fiery contents of the bowl, she raised her head and watched as he took the third glass of tequila and fed it to the inexperienced servant-girl, already tipsy on the draft she'd drained while silk was lapping.

Karenita matched the flow at first as he angled it more and more, without stopping the flow. Gradually the pace of the burning liquid overtook her consumption and it started to spill from the corners of her mouth, trickling down her chin and over her recently denuded chest.

Silk observed that the girl's nipples were quite brown, almost as dark as her tanned face and smiled silently at her observation.

Once the glass was empty, he put it back on the table and brushed the sticky residue from Karenita's mouth, squeezing her lips to force them into a pout and then pressing his fingers into her mouth one at a time, ensuring that she licked them clean, like the good servant that she aspired to be.

"Flip the skirt up round your waist, Karenita."

"You want to see my body, sir?"

"I want to see that which I own. As will some of the company later I believe," he raised his arm in greeting as the first of his guests arrived and made their way across the patio, drawing them in to focus on her even more than before." I hope the garden isn't too draughty for a naughty Italian servant girl or for my silk?"

"No, the heat from my skin is more than enough to keep me warm," silk said feeling able to speak now she was included even as an apparent afterthought.

"I'm sure the first of my lady guests would be pleased to drizzle some of their champagne down your back to cool you off a little."

"No more tequila, sir?"

"No, but there is a belt to warm you and your clever little mind, silk."

"I seem to be even warmer now, sir."

"And you are wetter too?" He enquired reaching over her to slap her bottom hard and letting his fingers play in the gusset of Karenita's knickers for a little while, enjoying the feel of her excitement seep into the material.

"Evidently sir"

"Lose her panties then."

"She'll be practically naked then."

"Good - her discomfort needs to be taken into account quite as thoroughly as yours. Turn around, girl."

"Yes sir."

"I want Karenita to spank you. And you want to stay still while she obliges you."

"As you wish"

"Kindly lose your panties down, Karenita, since silk was so disobliging as to hesitate", he instructed the dark servant girl. "You may spank her hard and then lick the pet's pussy once you have done so. Don't worry: I know exactly where she's been."

Karenita smiled timidly and then leant forward, tugging her little knickers down over her firm thighs. As ever obliging, the pet emulated the undressing, lifting each of her legs in turn and then arching her back sinuously, presenting her sex to the world.

Having plucked the miniscule garment from the floor, Karenita held it in her hand, as he continued his diatribe: "Pet, I want no speech other than your gratified moans when I decide to penetrate you with my fingers or when one of our guests is permitted to see how you are doing at the centre of attention. Do the necessary, Karenita."

"The necessary sir?" Karenita looked up at him puzzled, her hand resting casually on the pet's bottom.

"Don't kneel there regarding me quizzically, girl," he sighed. "Your panties, her mouth, Capisce?"

"Yes sir."

"Subito, subito," he clapped his hands impatiently, eager to observe silk before him, face filled with mediteranean girl's lightly perfumed undergarment. "Now spank her hard, Karenita. Think of all the improprieties your mistress has visited upon you as you pinken her posterior."

And Karenita duly obliged laying into silk's elevated arse with such gusto that you could see the hand prints after each strike to the young woman's rear. And Karenita was as inventive as a man could want, her hand pressing silk's back down, forcing her arse up to present itself to the flat of the young serving girl's palm.