No Compunction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She didn't limit herself to the buttocks either, but let her hands play up and down silk's thighs leaving an indecorous trail of hand prints from lower thigh to arse. Then she pressed her mistress's arse down forcing her to splay her legs and show off her sex, for that was not to be spared either.

No, Karenita intended to slap that pretty pudendum as hard as it deserved, making silk twist away despite her training, particularly when karenita's rings caught the fragile labial lips and grazed the excitable clitoral bud, just as Karenita's clever tongue would do once she had tired of this game.

And silk knew just how clever that tongue was: she had felt it in her pussy and her derriere on numerous occasions, when the master was away. It lingered there in her thoughts as her arse was pounded and made her spread even more eagerly when her cunt was assaulted by the enthusiastic Italian girl.

"That's enough Karenita. And you, silk, keep looking down. Later I will want you to recall the patterns in the gravel made by your impatient shiftings. Then you can tell me exactly how you felt when you looked down and saw your movements reflected back at you, knowing that movement during discipline can only mean repetition of that discipline later."

"Mpphh."

"Remember, this is only the start of the entertainment. I have transactions to settle and you have guests to please in your inimitable way."

"You can listen to the conversation flowing around you as you attract the attention of ladies and gentlemen. You may please both the gentlemen and the ladies. No, don't blush -- I know you know how you love it."

"Give me her evening bag, Karenita. Ah -- here it is -- that little brush you keep for these occasions of ours. Head down, girl. Arse up. That's it -- lean the side of your face against the floor. Feel the contrast of cool sharp gravel and smooth warm cheek; the difference between soft backside and hard curling brush. I love the way your rosebud yields as Karenita screws it into you: such a clever servant and such a lovely fitting..."

"Hmmm...mmm"

"But it's a shame you couldn't fit your paddle brush in this little bag, isn't it, silk? No -- don't try to speak or move your head. Just enjoy the feeling in your gut, as I press the rounded handle right into your arse: quite dry and very tight -- why, you are a girl of such interesting opportunities tonight..."

"I don't want anyone availing themselves of your special place for the present and there are some rather ambitious lady dominates here -- judging by the sizes of the various toys they would present to your exquisite form..."

"Still they can have that pussy of yours. You do so like the thought of some nasty, cruel lady using you here, don't you? You can almost feel her nails raking your back as she thrusts into you over and over again. And don't think that your soft teats will be protected from her ravages."

"Perhaps she may have a submissive of her own to lick you wet again when she is done and apply a balm to your scratched breasts, before the next gentleman or less than gentle lady is upon you. After all you haven't been used in a good while have you, young lady? No, there is no need to respond..."

"Let us show your man just how you need to be used -- hard and often is a phrase that comes to mind. Oh -- didn't you know I'd invited him. Here let me help you observe him -- he's over at the bar now -- let me just tug that dirty brunette mane of hair up -- there -- do you see him?"

"How long do you think he has been watching you prepare for this and jut what is he thinking about now, seeing you like this, your clothing scattered, two of your precious holes filled and a third about to be plundered by a most disobliging lesbian?"

"Don't shake your head, pet. And that tear forming in your eye -- is it remorse, anxiety, trepidation or just the humiliation you sought? You thought that they would occasionally dip their fingers into you, didn't you?

Did you imagine yourself to be some kind of party dip? You should have remembered that some guests will always be greedy and take virtually all the garnish."

"They scoop it up on their spoons without so much as a by-your-leave and rarely think of saving anything for anyone else. I have to tell you -- the scoop that she intends to use -- no -- don't turn your head to look -- staring is rude -- will garnish your sex with some difficulty."

"Well enough tarrying here. I ought to be about my business: people to meet; deals to do. Stay in position and remember to arch your back obligingly each time they thrust home won't you."

"And pet, I really do not want to hear ill-reports of your non-compliance later. Do you understand, silk? Yes, you may nod. I will leave the leash next to the couch."

"Karenita will know just where to find me later and will bring you to me, knowing that whatever else you owe me I will have no compunction in taking it..."