All Comments on 'No Control'

by jasliz

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Beautifully described technique. Highly erotic. Best scene I've read in a long time.

Don't know this scene if your haven't experienced it.

Keep them cumming

ThisLittleChatteThisLittleChatteover 7 years ago
Loved it

As a (female) sub, I'm not usually into femdom scenes, but I think we can all enjoy some good old fashioned desperation and edging, no? ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
What ruined orgasm?

His cum is everywhere. So he's gotten off regardless of her intentions. And since he has, his time with her is over. No more orders, no more supplements and no more diet. He's gone and she can try and find someone else to torture. No reason for him to stay with a crazy woman. Laughably bad. The end to the stupidity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Beautifully written

I love that she ruins his orgasm. To those who don't understand bdsm it seems crazy that he would stay with her...but to denied guys like me, it makes perfect sense. He loves it as much as she does!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Nice premise.

But edging really didn't go on long enough.

And she didn't tease him with any other part of her body but her hands. She didn't let/have him use his houth on her breasts, her pussy, her asshole, for example.

She needed to get off, and have the sounds and tastes of what he was doing to her excite him further.

Four stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Replace the ruin with a little post cum torture and this is a 5 star. Great writing loved it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjasliz@jasliz
Jason and Liz enjoy writing stories together. Liz helps out with the female perspective, Jason puts it all together. Hope you enjoy reading as much as we did writing.