All Comments on 'No Frame of Reference (New Knees!)'

by XXscribbler

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
A wonderful read.

A nice slow build up to a powerful climax.A great use of the English language....

olsaltyolsaltyabout 6 years ago
Fine Treat of an Uncommon Coupling

As I reach the age area probed in this tale, I can attest that women of beyond 70 can and often do retain all their desires, even if not all their natural lube. A pleasure to read of such a woman taking her pleasures.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
One of the best written sexiest stories I’ve ever read

Keep writing....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
nfornk

No, I'm not reading four pages...not for me and I tend not to hold to long stories often. Some do and that's great, and for those who write--terrific.

But there's something amiss: When do we ever use two exclamation marks? I believe there are rules prescribing one or three, but never two...and certainly not more than three EVER! Of ANYTHING. I pity those who have to end a sentence with 20 exclamation points...it's silly, no? When I see two, I think of Easter Bunnies.There's something wrong with two. Two periods, two comma, two question marks. If you can show me there's s rule allowing a double exclamation point. I'd love to see it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

I liked many things about this story. Such as you’re willingness to go with a heroine in her 80s. And how you didn’t make Robert 18 or 50 but a very virile and experienced 30. I also loved the Mr. Cheval angle. Highly erotic. But after 3 pages of teasing, the descriptions n of the actual sex felt abrupt and somewhat lacking in eroticism. I would enjoy a chapter 2 if you are inspired but would like to read more about their actual sex.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
A GREAT story!

I think there is nothing sexier than a woman who has kept herself in shape and is still enthusiastic about sex at an age when many younger people foolishly assume that all sexual interest is gone. You're an excellent writer, and this is one of the best erotic stories I've ever read.

BaldingBaldingalmost 2 years ago

Wow. Your excellent writing of erudite dialog between smart people, and perfect descriptions remind me of Heinlein.

And I can absolutely attest from current personal experience that a 76-year-old woman (also with a shaved vulva and a prior swinging history) can orgasm repeatedly and continuously, so your story's basic premise is entirely plausible. I'll have to read the rest of your oeuvre now.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous