No Frame of Reference (New Knees!)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She paused to hold him in eye-contact for several silent seconds, then went on: "And Robert, given how things seem to be going, I want to WATCH! The big cheval glass over there..." She pointed with her head. "Hubby and I bought it over fifty years ago at a going-out-of-business auction for an honest-to-god bordello in New Orleans. High quality antique, it is, and not cheap! Mister Cheval -- mirrors seem to be masculine the way ships are feminine - was quite old even then. Makes one wonder what all he's witnessed. We think he's French, from around 1700. Before you give way to whatever your inspiration or desires may be, would you first move it so we can see ourselves -- especially our faces? I've always loved to watch, and in this position especially, with faces stacked above one another. It's exquisitely satisfying!"

She sighed, sagged even lower, more open. "We -- that is, Hubby and I and our various partners -- did a great deal of high-intensity fucking --and love-making, too- in this room. Not this bed, though -- it's only about six years old, hardly used at all, still virginal -- I wonder, do you think we might be able to fix that, later?" She grinned almost evilly. "I think I've watched in that mirror every time a man has mounted me doggie-style. At least, in this room -- not everywhere - after all, we never carried the thing about with us, and we did fuck in a great many venues around the world! Would you mind carrying on the tradition?"

"Not at all -- in fact, I'd be honored to find myself included in such august company."

Having properly set the mirror and returned to his position behind her, he checked the view, then reached for her hand, settled it atop the swelling under his suit. "Let's just admit that I'm inspired, M'Lady! Nothing the least bit academic about THIS: it's a pretty good indicator of my level of interest. I can't just THINK myself into this condition, Irene -- both physical and mental attraction are absolutely required." He tucked her fingertips under his undies' waistband, where they settled warmly against his cock. "And you could, if you wished, equalize our exposures. I'd like that. If you're interested, that is. Just a little wrist-flick would do it."

She allowed as how she was genuinely interested. Between them, watching every move in the glass, they managed to get his suit off: his hardon sprang out at her, in perfect view in Mr Cheval. Her eyes widened in pleasure: "Oh my! You're SHAVED! How nice! And circumcised, too. You are truly a man after my own tastes!" Reaching her hand up and back, her fingers investigated, making the hardon jump. Before things got out of control, he muttered "Whoa -- first I have to introduce myself to my new friends down here."

He knelt behind her, out of eye-contact in the mirror. She shivered violently as he spread her buttocks wide and laid a long, slow and extremely lascivious tongue-stroke down the entire length of her slit, from coccyx to clit -- driving deep into her anus and then inhaling her clit from the rear. Shortly he raised his face up to where they could see one another again, shook his head admiringly and said "Wonderful scents down here. I like the perfume -- musky and sexy. But I really REALLY like the scent and flavor of your personal juices. I may not wash my face for a week. Can I have seconds now?"

She laughed, raised her butt to indicate YES, and groaned aloud when his face settled back where they agreed it belonged at least for the nonce. In ten seconds her back was crimson, and in two minutes she'd started coming. As he tongued and sucked, it occurred to her that his nose must be buried between her labia -- how the dickens could he breathe? She decided not to worry about it: none of her many lovers had ever suffocated thus!

The orgasms just kept on rolling, linked, non-stop, until finally she simply had to demand a respite. As his glistening, juice-slicked face retreated from her crotch and came back into view, smiling happily, she shook her way free of the robe and it slid to the floor. "Equality in nudity is best!" she said. Then, with a prolonged shiver, "My GOD, Robert... you do know your way around a woman's nether parts, don't you!?"

He smiled happily at her: "I had some very good teachers! Glad to be of service. You ain't seen nothing yet, Lady! As I understand it we have about thirty years to make up for?"

He moved into a deep, awkward but very sexy squat behind her, settled the head of his cock against her pussy's mouth. "You are insanely wet, Irene! Completely ready, your body is. So tell me, what do you think we should do next?"

She answered with a tiny push of her hips, sending his cockhead partly through her entrance.

To her flushed reflection he asked quietly "You're sure, now?"

At the query she positively growled at him, trying to sound tigerish, then said simply, "Robert!?"

"Oui, mon mademoiselle?"

"Thirty years is more than enough. Please just shut up and FUCK!"

He knew when to quit teasing. She said not another word, just drove herself back against his forward thrust until together they bottomed him out, pubes to buttocks. He leaned forward, slid his hands beneath her chest, cupped her breasts snugly, palm-fondled her incandescent nipples. Thirty years of disuse had nowhere, and in no way, lessened her sensitivities, nor affected either enthusiasm or abilities. They fucked as if they'd been together all of her fallow years. When she had come twice more, he finally let himself go and deluged her cervix with half a dozen long, hot gouts of semen that left him gasping and totally satisfied for the moment.

In the quiescence that followed, Robert's remaining half-hardon slid slowly from her. He stayed put, kneeling beside her bottom, his right hand multitasking... index and middle fingers deep into her relaxed and gently throbbing pussy, thumb full-depth embedded in her rectum, ring and little fingers delicately -- and quite successfully -- twiddling and stroking her clit. His left hand went off on a frolic of its own, re-investigating and documenting the sensitivity and morphology of her nipples.

Irene was responding spectacularly to the overall program. A few minutes of uninterrupted work had her quivering urgently again, ready for a rematch: he paused. She shot a questioning look at him in Mr Cheval. Robert grinned at her, waggled only his thumb, said softly "I love how you respond to my touches... it's very flattering. I was wondering -- what would your response be if I were to propose some interesting exercises for this location?"

She pushed back hard against his hand, emitted another low stage-growl, then a serious reply: "Frankly, I was wondering if you were EVER going to get around to suggesting it... my response would be -- NO, that's not right, there's nothing conditional or hypothetical, so let's say it correctly! My response IS, and very definitely, YES. Squared. If you haven't figured it out during your tongue's delightful explorations of my butt, (a) my entire bottom, and especially the opening, are VERY erotically sensitive, and (b) I haven't the slightest trace of hemorrhoids, and (c), there is certainly no virginity involved! So believe me, I have no objections to what you're suggesting. You are cleared for takeoff. Launch! Please! But Robert, one thing --although bottom-fucking was always a personal favorite, it HAS been over three decades. That's an awfully long interval without practice." She paused for a deep breath: "So, Mister Robert, the requirements are simple, namely,

"Start slow and gentle, but finish fast and forceful!"

She giggled girlishly, waggled her butt and continued to press back against his hand. "AND -- you can take a long, LONG time in between! As long as ever you desire, Sir... I do hope you're not in any hurry!"

As he positioned himself properly behind her, she told him: "There's a bottle of grape-seed oil on the nightstand. Using LOTS of oil would be a noble thing indeed, my Boy Scout!" He reached for the oil, anointed them both thoroughly.

He nodded, smiled at her, and said "Permission to use the rear entrance, now that we're properly prepared?"

"Robert," she said firmly, pretend-glaring at him in the mirror, "...you are now at risk of becoming a bore by asking permission repeatedly. I said "Carte Blanche" and I meant every word of it... all both of them! Now -- proceed apace towards whatever nefarious goals you have dreamt up!"

Even as he began to put pressure on her anus he teased gently: "You're sure now? Once I get started I may never come back out!"

Her response was to take charge: she said "Perhaps I should drive?!" and began settling backwards.

The initial inch as they entered her butt was tentative, a query rather than a statement; the second inch was a testing and exploration; the next several were a nonstop joyous explosion of unbridled lust. Her worries about lack of recent practice evaporated: like bicycle riding, this was an inextinguishable skill -- permanent once learnt. At about stroke thirty -- or perhaps one hundred? -- she looked up into the mirror, caught his eye, and said softly "We do make quite an odd couple, don't we? But what a TEAM! You can be done with the gentle part now, if it pleases you... god knows, I'm ready!"

Having so recently had his most urgent needs fully satisfied, he quickly entered into that exalted, almost ecstatic state in which he could fuck without coming for as long as both parties found it pleasant, yet could come in a minute or two whenever the time finally arrived. Which it did, after some twenty minutes of mutual delight.

As for Irene, with her fingers on her clit and his cock in her bottom, she came easily and strongly -- and repeatedly. Many orgasms in the first five minutes, then a period of long, slow stroking without much rising tension, until suddenly, a whole swarm at about minute fifteen. Followed by lovely relaxation and the luxury of deep-soaking his ever-hard cock in the thick, moist heat and snugness of her rectum, the head occasionally popping through the inner sphincter and making them both shudder.

As they lay there so nicely connected, she asked "You haven't come this time... is there another round left in that magnificent gun of yours?"

He nodded, reassured her that yes, indeed, there was at least one more. Maybe beyond that, even.

Quite happy with his answer, Irene said "Your cock is amazing, Robert -- and since you're still so hard, could we do something special? For me?"

"Absolutely. Anything I can do that might please you, just ask. What is it?"

"Could we move over to the bed and make love face to face? Missionary? I'd like that very much."

It took some doing, slow careful movements only, to get her up from her bolsters and onto the bed. The fact that Robert simply couldn't keep either his hands or his mouth off her breasts -- particularly their now spectacularly-inflated and turgid areolas and nipples -- slowed things down considerably, but neither of them complained.

Eventually she was comfortably emplaced with legs widespread to welcome him. . "What preference for aperture, Madam?" he asked, hovering, cocktip stroking lightly up and down her slit, waiting instructions.

Her arms came up to encircle his neck, her heels swooped in to caress his butt. "My favorite was always my bottom, and you're doing a wonderful job so far -- let's stay there. But, Robert... not a drop more oil! I have a feeling that we might both like a little less slipperiness now that my inner woman is somewhat relaxed! Some degree of friction is required to bring off a man -- assuming my memory hasn't failed me!"

He propped himself above her on his arms, and slowly, luxuriously, they made love, constantly studying one another's faces. He leaned down and inhaled a tit, completely filling his mouth, caught the nipple between palate and back of tongue, and nursed. She shivered violently and groaned, saturating herself in pleasure. Then, after a couple of minutes she took his face gently between her palms, tugged to raise it: "Robert, I need you to look at me, so you simply MUST turn loose of my tit -- just for the moment, though. You'll get plenty more if you wish, I promise. Now look at me!"

He did so: she bit her lip gently, released it: "Now -- I want you to fuck me hard and fast and furious -- I know it'll take a lot of tension for you to come again, and I want you to NOT worry about me. Not at all, not one little bit. I can take everything you can throw at me, and I will be enjoying myself totally." She lifted her hips to drive him back to full depth, proving the truth of her statement. "I want you to go just as powerfully as ever you want or need. And keep your eyes open when you finally do come. Okay?"

It was okay: he followed commands particularly well when they were in his own best interest. Several minutes of hard pounding and he was dripping steadily onto her chest from his nose and chin: she'd not moved her hands from holding his face, and between them there hadn't been a dozen blinks. Finally, abruptly, he reached his ultimate edge, paused, and then with an unearthly groan he came, far up in her bottom. As she shuddered violently through his climax, they continued to stare into one another, holding it until his paroxysms ceased.

It wasn't clear who initiated the kiss that followed, but it lasted for an exceedingly long time. When eventually they broke, they stared silently at one another for a moment, then laughed together.

"I wondered if that was ever going to happen!" said Robert.

She blushed a deep red, kissed him lightly on the nose and replied "So did I. Who started it, anyhow? Doesn't matter, does it? More where that came from, if you wish. And Robert... you have a wonderful, talented mouth. In so many ways!" She paused: "I'd dearly love to give you a demonstration of how we used to do oral back in my heyday. Genuine deep throat. I'm sure I can still manage. If you're interested, you might just come back someday to check it out."

Robert raised both eyebrows, waggled his butt and stirred her insides to demonstrate that he was still quite hard, still fully embedded. "Your time frame is flaky, madam. 'Someday' is too far away and too indefinite. Carpe diem, you know -- so how about in say, twenty minutes? Which I could spend nursing on your lovely boobs and kissing that delicious mouth, just as you promised me a minute ago? Alternatively, you could let me lie back and then hang your boobs over my face -- that way I could get to all the surfaces, check to see whether ALL the nerves still work. Would that suit?"

It did suit. As she positioned herself, he told her "Irene -- I can't tell you how sexy it is to be able to suck half your tit into my mouth and fill it completely up, then nurse... I've NEVER been able to do anything like that with any of my other women, and it's the most amazing turn-on! So I'm not about to hear you when you complain about them. I love your babies, as-is, yes I do!"

Although the time-to-resurrection had been underestimated, they spent it well. When they got to the main event, it turned out to be something new to him, a combination of throat-fucking and deep throating, with her on her back and her head over the corner of the mattress, him standing on the floor astraddle her face. She had truly marvelous control of breath and of her throat muscles.

He entered into the exercise enthusiastically but having no real confidence in being able to come again: she proved him quite distinctly wrong about that.

After he'd withdrawn from her throat they lay together comfortably, spooning, both winded, his half-hard cock embedded in her bottom once more, his hands gently busy with her babies, his lips and tongue raising minor pricklings about her earlobes and the nape of her neck.

She did a slow, lascivious writhe that emphasized again how far inside his cock reached, even semisoft. "You can park that thing in my back yard any time you wish, Professor!" she muttered dreamily.

They lay for many minutes, almost dozing, but eventually, carefully, she said "Robert... We should discuss what we -- you and I -- are going to do about this lovely new adventure we've begun. Is there a chance that you'd like to continue it?"

Robert said not a word, just squeezed her to him, clearly meaning "OF COURSE!"

"Then let me talk for a little bit, okay?"

He murmured his assent.

"Robert, let's be realistic. You may be woman-less at the moment but that simply isn't going to last. You'll shortly have girlfriends to fuck and/or make love to. We can't expect or pretend that's not the case. But Robert, one thing I learned while swinging and swapping was that most of us have a huge capacity for pleasure, and a huge capacity for liking -- even loving- people. I didn't believe back then, and don't believe now, that giving a lot of attention and love and emotional commitment to one person necessarily decreases the amount available to pour into another. Multiple parallel commitments, usually non-overlapping and non-interfering, plus loving multiples, are not only possible, they're common."

She took a long deep breath: "So here's what I suggest -- let's make the most of this time while you're free, and let's enjoy one another as much as possible while doing the no-ask/no-tell routine as to other affairs. It has always seemed to me that it's a wise plan to gracefully accept all good things provided by the universe and enjoy them to the fullest. Let's fuck -- or better yet make love - as much as our desires and capabilities and occasions allow, and do so for as long as possible. Agreeable?"

Robert turned her to face him, said "Wonderful. Agreed. Shall we begin the program tomorrow?"

She smiled into him from far too close to focus, and said "As far as I'm concerned, Mister Professor Robert, we began a couple of hours ago. And be forewarned about tomorrow's exercise session..."

He gave her a raised eyebrow again. "We are going to be practicing in the nude. And with any luck, it'll take a LOT longer that way!" She giggled, reached between her legs to fondle his balls, wriggled to stir his still-buried cock. "You've done a whole bunch of very fine "Good Deeds" for me, Mister Robert. Especially today. Have we satisfied the Boy Scout in you yet?"

He grinned at her, rolled onto his back, spraddled wide both pairs of legs so that in the mirror they could both see their faces and watch how his cock penetrated her bottom. He grinned at her over her shoulder, and said "Hell no, Madam. That requires lots and LOTS of repetition. Shall we begin, say, immediately?"

She allowed that such a course of action certainly seemed a fine idea.