All Comments on ''No' is a Privilege, Not a Right'

by freeslut

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
xxsilver77xxsilver77over 6 years ago
Delicious

Great start, incredibly erotic and nasty. So vivid my pussy is on fire. Can't wait for the next chapter!

TayaSerenceTayaSerenceover 6 years ago
So hot

Ohmigosh, this is really hot and I would love to know what happens next, please continue!

WoodsLord_3540WoodsLord_3540over 6 years ago
OMG!

Freeslut,

Easily one of the better tales I've come across. So very hot! Explicit, detailed, you've got her perspective down. I love the predicament you have placed her in.

Please, I hope you are working on sequel(s) for this. You've started something good here.

Thanks.

amadeuseroticamadeuseroticover 6 years ago
Why is the story labeled non-consent / reluctance?

It seems to me that our heroine gets exactly what she wants. At least judging from the copious amount of pussy juice she emits. Good stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well, would certainly like to read more. We need to know how long she is kept in the bathroom before being thrown out or dragged out to be used in the street. Maybe she is taken away to a frat party and gangbanged for a couple of days. Then she is taken to a homeless encampment and made to service the guys and women there. A couple of days later, she is taken to the police station and made to service the inmates. She finally finds her way home and is immediately set upon by her master for being late. You can imagine all kinds of things that could happen. Not unheard of that a new chapter comes along in a few years but please do not take too long.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Just stupid and ugly. What a waste. If you're this mentally twisted, you need to get help. And not just for your mind. There's a bent heart issue behind this all as well that you need to address.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous