No Longer a Game Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just keep licking my ass or I will stop and use the paddle on you. Remember you were the one who handcuffed herself to the bed waiting for me." Christie teased.

Natalie resumed her licking of her girlfriend's ass. She drove her tongue into the hole as far as she could and started to twirl her tongue inside the girl. Christie moaned in pleasure again and lowered her head to Natalie's hairless, wet pussy.

Christie would bring Natalie to the brink of orgasm and stop and Natalie would beg to orgasm but her girlfriend denied her. She made Natalie rim her butt more, lick her pussy, and tongue her clit all the while teasing Natalie with her own mouth and tongue and thrusting the anal plug in and out of her girlfriend. She knew Natalie was being tormented with denial and that aroused Christie. She got perverse pleasure out of the way Natalie begged and soon her girlfriend was almost crying as she begged to orgasm. Christie had to be careful when she teased her girlfriend this way; Natalie was very easy to make orgasm and the smaller girl could orgasm many times.

Christie laughed and sat up and told Natalie to make her cum and then she will see about her girlfriend's pleasure. She had Natalie rim her ass again while she used a small vibrator on her clit and she soon screamed out as she came. After Christie orgasmed, Natalie licked and sucked her girlfriend's pussy tasting the girl's fluid.

Christie got off the bed and leaned down and kissed Natalie passionately enjoying the taste of herself on her girlfriend's lips. She broke the kiss and ran her hands through Natalie's hair.

"Damn you are so beautiful." She commented and Natalie smiled.

"Can I cum now?" Natalie asked in a childlike voice.

Christie laughed, "Yes you may cum now. Do you want me to use the strap on or go down on you?"

"Fuck me but leave the plug in...I like it." Natalie grinned.

Christie put on the harness of the sex toy and got between Natalie's legs and spread the girl skinny legs wide apart and entered her slowly. Natalie gasped and moaned in pleasure as the seven inch dildo penetrated her pussy. Christie made love to her girlfriend, going slow, and it was not long before Natalie came and then she begged the blonde girl to fuck her hard. Christie was more than happy to oblige and this time she fucked Natalie hard. She lifted the girl's legs up to her handcuffed wrists and fucked Natalie hard and fast until the brunette came a second time.

Hours later Natalie was cuddled up to her girlfriend with her head on the other's girls shoulder and her fingers traced invisible lines over Christie's stomach. The handcuffs long removed.

"So who all is going to be there besides Rain and you and sadly me?"

"Well the normal group, me, Rain, Walter, Michael, Lou, Jason, and Derrick."

Natalie wrinkled her nose at the mention of the last name, "Derrick's an ass."

Christie laughed, "Yeah he is but you fucked him anyway. Him and three of his friends at the same time if memory serves."

Natalie blushed and pinched Christie's stomach, "Stop...was not one of my finest ideas I agree."

Her girlfriend new a lot about her sexual past including the gang bang with Derrick and three of his fraternity brothers, which was no big secret among a good number of the students at the college. Derrick was the main boy who kept shooting his mouth off and made the story even more embellished than the actual event.

"Oh and of course Professor Habersham; he is the DM."

"Ewww that man gives me the creeps. When I had to take chemistry last semester he just creeped me out."

Christie laughed, "He is brilliant professor and chemist. Published several books."

"Then why is he here teaching if he is so brilliant?"

Christie shrugged, "I could ask you the same about your Dr. Dodd. 'Oh Dr. Dodd, I'll do it.' 'Oh Dr. Dodd you are so brilliant and wonderful.' 'Oh Dr. Dodd thank you so much for giving me an F on my paper on the very boring and completely ridicules literature of the European Gothic Age.' 'Oh Dr. Dodd can I come over tonight and go down on your four hundred year old pussy.'" Christie mocked Natalie's voice.

"Shut up!" Natalie pinched her girlfriend's stomach again, this time much harder causing the blonde to wince and give a little cry of pain. "I do not sound like that and don't be so vulgar. Plus Dr. Dodd has never given me an F from any of her classes."

"Oh sorry Little Miss Brilliant English Lit. Major." Christie teased some more.

Natalie moved to the other side of the bed, turned her back and pouted. "See if I ever give my Whoo Whoo to you again."

Christie laughed so hard she almost choked herself. "Your Whoo Whoo...what are we nine and playing 'Show me yours and I'll show you mine'. Plus you could not hold out for even three days."

Natalie got off the bed and stuck her tongue out at her girlfriend. "Can too." She then put on her short blue cotton robe.

"I don't know how to play." She said as she tied the robe to her waist.

"I'll teach you. I told Habersham you would play tonight. He seemed pleased and said after you make your character he will bump up her experience so you won't have to be level one."

Christie got out of bed and started putting her clothes on. "We got about an hour, let's go get something to eat first ok?"

"Ugh I need a shower first and have to redo my makeup and decide what to wear."

Christie rolled her eyes, "Ok Miss Prissy pants. I will go get us something while you get ready."

12