No Longer a Game Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sinafey she stood, removed her clothes and joined the dance. It was not long before the high priestess her arms above her head.

"Oh, sisters!" Sinafey shouted in joy as she danced and raised her hands above her head. "Our Dark Lady hears us tonight!" She yelled...no she sang out loudly. "Eilistraee approves! Eilistraee is with us!"

Sinafey pointed at the sky, the sweat on her bare limbs glistening in the light of the breast high stone and she embraced it with her legs and burst out in tears of joy. The eyes of the other she-drow and Christie looked up and to see a shadowy radiance building in the now dark and overcast sky. Scatters of starlight were shaping into the arms shoulders of a graceful, gigantic figure; its face its arms raised like those of their high priestess.

The drow dancers including Christie sobbed as one, awe and joy almost overwhelming them. Sinafey ground herself against the Ladytone as if she were riding a lover, tearing her flesh against it as if to shed her blood in thanks. Eilistraee had come to them, torn the asunder the shroud of the heavens for them, and her favor still shown on them even if the starry form of the goddess herself had now faded. Sinafey covered the stone with kisses as she wept for joy. The other she-drow now lay prostrate on the ground with their swords stretched out in front of them pointing to the Ladytone and the blade in the ground. Christie also lowered herself to lay prostrate in front of the blade and shed tears of happiness along with the others.

From the stone, down the ribbon of blood that laced her legs, blue lightning of divine power snarled forth to play about the open courtyard like joyous fireflies. The high priestess arched her back, gave a loud orgasmic scream of pleasure, then let herself fall to the ground.

Sinafey lay on the ground panting and weeping along with her sisters for several moments and then stood, her cuts from the stone now healed but her legs still slick with her own blood.

"Take the sword, sister, and bring it here." Sinafey told Christie. "Show me the blade.

Christie stood and drew the sword from the ground and it gave a perfect, soft harmonic hum. The sword was a one handed long sword and Christie could see the patterns of the Damascus Steel from the forging and on the blade above the hilt was engraved a sword standing vertically, point up, outlined against a full moon and surrounded by an aura of filaments representing the goddess' ankle-long hair. The holy symbol of Eilistraee. The hilt of the sword was forged silver wrapped with some type of silver thread that felt like soft leather and in the pommel was a clear stone Christie assumed was a diamond. The sword was a work of beauty and art. Christie could feel the power and enchantment of the sword as it hummed softly in her hand.

Christie walked to Sinafey, kneeled, and presented the sword blade first. The high priestess took the blade in her hands and kissed it.

"Our Lady has blessed the blade." She smiled up at Christie, "May it serve you well, sister, and protect you in your times of need."

Christie was stunned. To receive a song sword blessed by Eilistraee was a great honor. "I...I can't take this, Mistress. It's too much. This entire night has been...well...wonderful and overwhelming and...and I...I can't accept such a gift."

Sinafey laughed, "My, dear sister, you are a Darksong Knight without a sword. Your mace has very strong magic but a Darksong Knight needs a song blade. It is yours. We forged it for you and the Dark Maiden blessed it for you. Take the sword, sister."

Christie nodded and felt tears in her eyes as she stood up and admired her sword. Sinafey also stood and clapped her hands.

"Come, sisters, the hour is late and we should be to bed. Eilistraee has blessed us this night."

The Dark Ladies and the acolytes gathered their clothes, dressed, and followed their high priestess out of the court yard. Christie also got dressed and saw Tlueindra waiting for her. She allowed the younger drow to take her hand and escort her back to her room.

Once in her room, Christie saw across the chair was a leather sword belt entwined with silver thread and a leather scabbard made of the same soft but durable material that wrapped her sword hilt. She picked up the belt and scabbard and placed the sword in its sheath and gently laid it back across the chair.

"The belt and scabbard are enchanted as well." Tlueindra told her. "They will heal your wounds a little over time.

Christie smiled at the girl and then turned her back as she washed the blood from her forearms with a sponge lying next to a bowl of water. The cuts were not too deep and the bleeding had stopped. When she turned back she saw the young drow had sat down as if she had no intention of leaving.

"Tlueindra...what...what are you doing?"

The young girl smiled, "We are going to bed are we not?"

Christie swallowed hard. To deny that she did not find Tlueindra sexy and attractive would have been a lie. Her silvery white hair flowed over her body. The young drow's body was thin but shapely in her blooming womanhood and while she may be close to one hundred years old in drow years, Christie saw a child of fourteen, maybe fifteen and had no intention of bedding a child.

"No, we can't do this, Tlueindra." Christie told her..

Tlueindra gave a frown, "Are you not sexually attracted to other females?"

"No...yes...I mean yes I am attracted to other females but I have a lover already." Christie told the girl a half truth. Her and Natalie my no longer be lovers but she did love the other girl and she wanted to let the young drow in front of her down easy.

The younger drow gave Christie a curious look, "I don't understand. My mother said you were from Chad Nessad in the Underdark before you found Eilistraee and made your way to the surface. I am of age." She smiled at Christie, "You are not my first if that is what worries you."

Christie shook her head, "No...it's...just please believe me; I am tempted very tempted but I just can't and I am in love with another also."

Tlueindra laughed, "Love? I also have a lover...the priestess Shynirairin... but she understands and I have her blessing to be here and she is with Nathshalith, one of the male guardsmen, this night anyway. This has nothing to do with love, Vierna. I want you and I want to please you."

Christie sighed and felt as if she was losing a battle. "I am sorry Tlueindra. I Just won't...I can't. I hope I did not offend you and if I did I am sorry."

The young drow got up and smiled, "No, Vierna, I am not offended at all."

Tlueindra walked to the door and looked over her shoulder. "If you need anything in the night please just call out. Someone will attend you. Sleep well, Vierna." She said kindly.

Christie sat on the bed and sighed again and then laughed aloud; thinking the night was the strangest night she ever had in her life. She looked at the cuts on her arms and smiled. Maybe now after she witnessed the Sword Dance, felt the presence of the Dark Maiden, and received her blessing and the song sword she could use her powers now. She uttered the prayers to the goddess but nothing happened. She tried it again and again nothing happened. Christie cursed aloud and cursed her own cynicism on religion. On the other side she was an atheist and very cynical to any form of religion or the presence of a higher power. She stood up, removed her gown, and got into the bed.

Christie tossed and turned in frustration for what felt like hours. She was frustrated that she could not heal, she was frustrated with Natalie, she was frustrated that she loved the other girl, and she was sexually frustrated as well.

Christie turned to her back and ran her fingers over her breasts and nipples. She played with her nipples until they became very erect and then ran her right hand down her stomach and between her legs. Her finger slid inside her and she moaned aloud. Christie masturbated thinking of the evening she had with Natalie before the two went to play the game. Finding Natalie handcuffed to the bed and naked and the things she did to the other girl and the things Natalie did to her. As Christie's used two fingers in her wet pussy she moaned as she used her other hand to rub her clit. She soon moaned out in orgasm, finally felt relaxed enough to fall asleep.

12