No Longer a Game Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nathry and his two companions made it back to the main party and the young drow male met Talshal and grinned. "It is done, sister."

The priestess smiled down at her younger brother. "You did well, Nathry, and after we get back to Sshamath and I sacrifice the surface elf and the traitor bitch to Lolth I will be in her high favor and strong enough to usurp Leseyna and I will be Matron Mother of House Phaedra and I will name you weapon master of our house."

Natalie slept, whether exhausted or drugged she did not know but she welcomed the sleep. She was kicked awake by a drow male who gave her water and she guzzled the foul tasting liquid. The male drow did not speak to her as he gave her the water and when she was finished he left the wagon and a few minutes later Talshal entered the door and smiled down at her. Natalie started to whimper and cry as she backed away as far as she could, pressing herself to the wood wall of the wagon.

"No...please...not again...please." She begged through her tears.

"Oh you don't like my games?" Talshal taunted as she leaned down and pulled the elf's hair. "A shame. I find them enjoyable."

Talshal unlocked the shackles and once again dragged Natalie from the wagon and bound her with the spider silk ropes and hoisted her in the air with her hands above her head. Natalie kicked her feet and screamed in fear as the drow priestess walked to her with the plyers in her hand. Natalie screamed louder, this time in pain, as Talshal once again started with her torture by pulling the elf's toe nails out.

In the other wagon a dread came over the group of friends when the felt it come to a stop; they knew what was going to happen and would have to endure another night of hearing Natalie being tortured for hours. It was not long before they heard the elf girl start to scream over and over. Rain and Christie started sobbing as Lou once again buried his head between his legs trying to shut out the terrible screams as Jason shut his eyes and tears ran down his cheeks. Ahira struggled against his bonds doing his best to break them but to no avail. The screaming went on for several long moments and then it stopped. Christie started screaming herself as she cried harder thinking the torture had been finally too much and her girlfriend was dead.

12