All Comments on 'No Longer a Game Ch. 29'

by GothicGaGirl

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
ThitabeThitabeabout 6 years ago
Please continue the story

I know you said this was the conclusion, but these are a lot of things left open. Please finish the story.

GothicGaGirlGothicGaGirlabout 6 years agoAuthor
End of Story

Yes this is the end of THIS part of the story. I may do a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
The End?

I am sorry, but this was a horrible ending. Not only did you not resolve anything, but you added more twists that went unresolved. If this is truly the end, I'd give one star because of this. Had you not called this the conclusion, it would be a four star (sorry, have to ding you for misspellings) story. As it is, I will refrain from voting in hopes you do actually give this story an actual ending.

cma68cma68about 6 years ago
Not an ending

I agree with the earlier that this not in any way an ending. One star - I wish they had 0 as a valid rating. It's just not nice to run out on your readers this way...

I get it - you're tired of writing and just want to be done with it. Shame on me for starting to read a serial posting before it was all done.

GothicGaGirlGothicGaGirlabout 6 years agoAuthor

Umm so getting critical comments about the ending of this part of the Companions story. Well first its my story not yours. Life is not all rainbows and unicorns or a Disney "happy ever after ending". As for unresolved plot line...how may great novels in literature have unresolved stories? A lot of them. The story is set up for a sequel which i may or may not write, but even that may not end the way people want. It's my story and i can end it the way i want to. Don't like it write your own.

dragonsundragonsunabout 6 years ago
Give her a break

First and foremost, as was previously stated, this is her story not yours. If it truly bothers you so much go spend hours of your life to write a story then post it online so people can complain about choices you make. Secondly, i thought it was a very well thought out chapter that used the same multi layered drama that has had me coming back from the start. Gothic, thank you for taking the time to write this immensely enjoyable story and thank you for the chance to see into your imagination and desires.

SilvesterMSilvesterMabout 6 years ago
Interesting story

Thank you for this story. I must admit I was kind of surprised to see the story end here of all places. I think the previous chapter was a natural ending point of a story arc, even if it did not answer many questions. This chapter is essentially the first chapter in a next story, but then ends it after describing the setting.

I like how this story does not end in a happy ending. I just hope that you restructure the ending so it feels less like a setup for another story arc and eventually write a sequel to this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great

The characters in this series is outstanding. The interplay between the characters and the story setting is great.

I hope GothicGaGirl keeps the creation juices flowing.

D

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGothicGaGirl@GothicGaGirl
Hi all :) just a cute, introverted semi gothic girl in Savannah Ga. who enjoys reading and writing erotic fiction based on my own experiences as well as some of my own personal fantasies that can be rather taboo :) I am not a shy girl but i am introverted and always found it e...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES