No Longer BFFs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pam carried Linda to the bed, laying her down and slowly crawling until Pam's head was between Linda's open legs. Looking down at Linda's wet, swollen and (until today) straight pussy, Pam's nose filled with its sweet sent as she looked up at Linda's face. Seeing the look of contentment, Pam slowly lowered her face, determined to let Linda know that there was much more to come. Pam was determined to give Linda the thrill of her life.

Pam's soft tongue took a soft but firm taste of Linda's clit, then circled it repeatedly, and then licked it back and forth as Linda started to buck with increasing frenzy. Then Pam took her talented and exceptionally long tongue and penetrated Linda with it! After a few very serious in-and-out motions Linda, who was at first puzzled over what was fucking her so well, figured out what was happening. Linda resumed her writhing as she felt the in-and out motions of Pam's tongue. Then Pam changed her tactics. Her lips enveloping Linda's clit, and after a time her tongue switched back to the circling motions.

Pam's experienced super-tongue alternated licking, circling, and penetrating, with slow-downs and pauses that were calculated to drive Linda crazy with lust. Finally Linda could take no more.

"Please, Pam. Please make me come. Please. I can't wait. I'm going crazy. I've never felt like this before..... Never ... No man ever did this like this... Nothing nearly this intense. Please, please please...I'm begging you. Make me into a real woman!"

Pam heard the sweet sounds of Linda moaning in pleasure, begging to come, as she tasted Linda's overheated pussy juices flowing past her lips. Pam nursed on Linda's swollen clit and her soft tongue slipped between Linda's folds and slipped it more satisfyingly into her than any part of any man had done so before! Linda's breathing became increasingly heavy and the sounds coming from her were so soft it sounded like whispers to Pam. But to Linda it felt like she was screaming, begging Pam to take her over the edge of no return.

Pam wiggled her tongue slightly around Linda's clit. Linda hips arched up because she had never felt anything like this before in her life. Her legs closed tight around Pam's head, and with a moan, Linda felt her pussy gush, flowing as never before. Her entire body went almost numb as Linda, for the first time, squirted from her pussy. Linda's legs quivered as her pussy felt sexual pleasure as never before, draining her body. Linda's eyes rolled back in her head and she went limp and passed out.

Pam felt Linda's body go limp, and softly licked the wetness still dripping from her pussy. Pam's eyes looked up at Linda's face and she saw bliss and peace. Knowing Linda would want more later on, Pam crawled towards Linda's head, kissed her, and whispered, "Linda, I think you should rest for a few minutes. And we have some serious talking to do. I have so much more to show you. But I think we should talk first. About us, and maybe even about Tom, if that's OK? I have some ideas about how we could handle him...."

Tom, I've found the perfect girl for us. Pam, my best friend from college, has come out of the closet as a lesbian. I asked her and she's up for going to bed with me while you watch."

"Pam? She's really hot – I didn't think lesbians could look like that."

"Lesbians can look like any girl. So I take it that she'll do?"

"Absolutely!!

"However, she put a condition on the sex. She's a lesbian and only wants to have sex with me. But you can watch."

"Hmmm... maybe instead you could find a girl who is bi...."

"So could you, Tom. If you want to find a bi girl for us, go ahead. But I found Pam and I'm done looking."

"Pam will be fine. My friends will enjoy watching...." And then his voice trailed off.

"What did you say?"

Tom quickly replied, "I said, 'My friends will be so jealous'". And then he added, "Unless you'd prefer to keep this between ourselves?"

"Absolutely. This is private, right?"

"Absolutely," said Tom, as he started to wonder how far and how fast he could push Linda and Pam. Tom decided to postpone the issue of him joining in until after the two girls had fucked each other once in front of him. Tom then decided that the second time the girls fucked he would install a one way mirror for his friends to watch behind, and that he would try to fuck both girls. And maybe the third time he could arrange for his friends to fuck the lesbian - they'd sure love that. But he didn't want his friends to fuck Linda, if they got married, probably, but on the other hand....

"And there's one more thing. Pam is ... afraid you'll get so turned on by the sight and sounds of lesbian lovemaking that she wants ... us to tie you up, so you don't try anything with her."

"What! No way. That's an insult! How would she like it if I said she also had to be tied up? I bet she'd refuse!"

"Actually, Tom, I thought you'd say that. So I asked her, and Pam agreed. So I'll have to be... the active one. Because both you and Pam will be tied up. Well? What do you say? I'll make love to her, and she'll be tied up. And you can watch."

(After a long pause) "OK we've got a deal. Invite her over."

Linda picked up her phone and called Pam, who was still in the afterglow of the evening before. Pam still had the taste of Linda's pussy juice on her lips. The memory was so strong that with every breath Pam thought she could still smell Linda.

Pam heard Linda's voice and felt her pussy grow moist. Pam wanted to crawl through the phone and be with Linda. She could barely concentrate as Linda explained that she had talked with Tom and suggested that Pam should come over Friday evening.

As Linda spoke Pam's fingers slipped down inside her panties. She laid on her bed and slowly caressed her pussy. Linda, knowing what Pam was doing, and because Tom was sitting next to her, told Pam that she wanted her to be extremely aroused, almost to the point of coming when they met on Friday. It was a Tuesday, but Linda commandingly told Pam not to orgasm till Friday night, as she wanted Pam to be as horny as possible when they got together.

Pam moaned into the phone but collected herself and told Linda that she would be a good girl and would play with herself over the next few days to around herself, but not come until Friday.

Tom listened to all this on the phone's speaker mode and was all smiles. He thought about how sexy it was going to be to watch two beautiful women make lesbian love. He was almost like a child at Christmas. His mind kept thinking ahead to the second, third time, about him fucking Pam, about his friends watching and maybe joining in.

Linda told Pam to dress sexy and a little slutty on Friday. She told her to come without panties, and Pam readily agreed.

Then Linda added that Tom had agreed to be tied up to prevent him from trying anything with Pam, and that in return (as they had discussed) Pam would also have to be tied up.

Pam was delighted with the arrangement! As the phone call ended Pam started rubbing her swollen clit, feeling the hot wet juices flowing so heavily. But she was careful not to come – as she had promised Linda. Pam knew that she would enjoy what they were planning immensely. But would Linda? Could Linda do it? Linda, who up until a few days ago had been a straight girl! Could this really be the start of a new chapter in both of their lives?

Linda and Tom sat waiting for Pam to arrive. Almost silent, they sipped their wine. Tom's mind was thinking how he was finally going to fulfill his fantasy of seeing his girlfriend engage in lesbian lovemaking. He was all smiles.

Linda, however, was nervous. Tyng up Tom had been her idea because she was sure this would be the only way to stop him from joining in. She knew that the sight of her even kissing Pam would drive Tom crazy. And she intended to trib Pam. Linda was certain that the sight of her on top of Pam, rubbing their pussies together, her sexy rear exposed, would be too much for any man to resist. And Linda was quite aware that Pam had made her come more times, and more loudly, than Tom ever had. What would Tom do when she screamed like she had never screamed with him? So she had come up with the idea of tying up Tom.

Moreover, she didn't trust herself. Suppose, during their lovemaking, she blurted out, "Pam, you're so much sexier than Tom. So much better a lover." Or suppose she was honest and said, "Pam, I think – I know - I'm falling in love with you." What would Tom do?

But to get Tom to agree to be tied up also meant that she had to tie up Pam, and she wanted Pam's fingers and tongue to work their magic.

As Linda and Tom waited for Pam, Pam walked to their door. Pam had dressed in a red leather mini skirt. Pam recalled that Linda's color in college was always red, and the night they made love for the first time Linda had worn a red business suit skirt that showed of Linda's shapely legs. Pam wore a simple semi-shear blouse with a white lace bra, thinking that a simple quarter cup push-up bra that hooked in the front would show off her breasts, put them more on display, and add to the sexy feel and look. To complete her look Pam wore a pair of 6 inch red open toe heels with a silver spiked heel.

As Pam walked up and pushed the bell she could feel her pussy growing moist as her nipples swelled under her bra, knowing that in a few seconds Linda would be opening the door. Pam took a deep breath, feeling her heart race. Finally she heard the click of a woman's heels. Pam knew Linda was about to open the door.

Linda was dressed in a flannel shirt that molded her large breasts, with a pair of very tight jeans that were almost painted on her curvy body. Linda had her hair back in a ponytail and she wasn't wearing any makeup. She wasn't trying to look like a man. But somehow it seemed right for her to be wearing pants and a shirt.

Pam took in every inch of Linda's body, and could only think about what was under that clothing. As these thoughts raced through Pam's mind, Linda stood with a huge smile on her face. All Pam could do was look into Linda's eyes and try not to melt as her heart started to beat louder and louder. The lust and the love inside Pam were competing for her attention!

Then Pam looked slightly to Linda's left and saw the man who was Linda's fiancée. There he was, the man so lucky that he had gotten Linda to agree to marry him. The one who had gotten the woman who should have been Pam's wife!

As Pam looked at Tom she started to recall memories of him from college. To remember what a jerk – and worse - she had always thought him to be. The memories she had tried to suppress came flooding back. And the emotions. Some jealousy. But her overriding emotion was anger.

Even before Linda had told her about how he was forcing her to have lesbian sex for his viewing pleasure, Pam had hated him for the way he treated Linda like a doormat in college. How could a classy girl Like Linda put up with a looser like him? And how dare he take advantage of her, push her around like that!

Pam eyed Tom with loathing – how could this disgusting creature have won the hand of the most incredible woman she'd ever met? Pam involuntarily thought about Tom kissing Linda, fucking her with his disgusting cock.... And all thoughts of romance and sex vanished from her head. She was like a balloon that had been punctured.

With a serious look Pam paused, and then said to Linda: "I'm sorry. I'm just not in the mood. I apologize. I know I agreed, I know what we agreed to do. But I just can't do it. Maybe another time? I should leave now. I have to leave now. I'll call you, Linda...."

As Pam started to leave Linda grabbed her hand. "Pam – please stop. May I tell please you something?"

Pam stopped, turned and faced Linda. Who stepped closer to Pam. Linda then hugged her, and whispered in Pam's ear only loud enough for her to hear, "I love you. Only you. Will you trust me tonight?"

Pam whispered back, "I love you too. Of course I trust you. But after looking at Tom...."

And then Linda kissed her. A kiss that was at first very light, but that gradually deepened. A kiss that went on and on. Time froze for Pam as they embraced, tighter and tighter. Slowly the anger left Pam, replaced by love for Linda.

Breaking the kiss Linda looked with satisfaction at Pam, and then invited her to have a glass of wine and sit on the couch.

Linda then took charge. "It's time to start. Tom, first we have to tie you to the chair. Then I'll tie up Pam."

Tom, who had a raging hard-on from watching the two girls kiss, complied. Linda tied him securely, using a number of thick ropes, onto a very large armchair while Pam watched. Then Linda tied him up again for good measure. Pam loosened her left shoe and let it dangle on her foot while she watched Linda work.

Then Linda looked at Pam. "Please strip" she ordered.

Pam complied – by performing a slow striptease. Both Linda and Tom were astonished by Pam's talents as she sensuously removed all her clothing.

Then Linda pulled out a thin pink ribbon. "Pam, I agreed with Tom to tie you up. But I never agreed how tied up you would be. Please lie on the bed. With your hands over your head. I want your mouth, breasts and pussy to be free to give me pleasure."

With a huge smile, Pam complied. When she placed her hands over her head, her breasts bulged. But Linda ignored them while she lightly tied Pam's hands together. The restraint was only a token, as opposed to the multiple layers of thick rope binding Tom.

As Pam lay on the bed, arms raised over her head, looking up at Linda, feeling the soft pink ribbon wrapped around her wrists, Pam's eyes focused on Linda's covered breasts. Pam's pussy grew moist remembering how perfect and soft Linda's breasts were the night they made love.

Linda stood back up, taking a step away from the bed, but keeping her eyes on Pam's voluptuous body.

Linda then turned towards Tom. Linda walked up to him, placing her hands on the chair's arms, and leaned forward, not touching him but looking him in the eye. "Tom, you asked for this, and now it will happen, but WE don't want to hear you speak."

Linda got up, walked over to her night stand, opened a drawer, and removed a pink rubber ball gag. Winking at Pam, she returned to Tom, walked behind him, told him to open wide, and stuffed his mouth with the rubber gag. Thinking she still might hear some sounds from his mouth, Linda took a pair of her pantyhose and wrapped it over his mouth, sealing the gag so no sound could be heard. To test this Linda took her hand and reached down, using her fingers, and started touching his jeans, but avoiding the obvious swelling of his cock behind his jeans. Because she could only hear a small very small moan, Linda knew that Tom has been silenced.

Removing her fingers, Linda looked at Tom once again and said, "Remember, you asked for this. You begged me to do this. You threatened to leave me if I didn't do this. You're the one who suggested I try lesbian lovemaking. You thought you'd enjoy it if I made love with a woman. But did you ever think that I might enjoy it? That I might enjoy it very, very much, much more than you enjoy watching it? Much, much more than I ever enjoyed getting fucked by you? I hope you remember my hand on you just now because that's the last time that'll ever happen."

Linda then turned and walked toward Pam. Smiling, standing at the foot of the bed, Linda slowly removed all of her clothing. Crawling up from the foot of the bed, Linda moved slowly, kissing Pam's legs and inter thighs, careful not to linger too long around Pam's pussy. Linda kept kissing her way up Pam's body until Linda was on her, laying breast to breast, bodies becoming one, as Linda and Pam kissed a long kiss filled with passion. And then another.

Linda finally broke the kiss and told Pam, loud enough for Tom to hear, "Pam, my soulmate. The only person I've ever truly loved. I know you're aroused and haven't come in days. But I want your lips and tongue in my pussy first. Because you can get me off so much better than Tom ever did. A million times better! You're a million times sexier, a million times more of a stud than he is."

Then Linda moved so that she was keeling over Pam's mouth. Linda lowered her moist pussy onto Pam's lips, saying, "I love you so much Pam! Please make me into a real woman, a truly happy woman! Do for me what Tom never could do!"

Pam's tongue went between Linda's folds, slowly licking Linda's sweet pussy, feeling the warm flow. Pam's tongue slipped deeper and deeper inside Linda's pussy, which launched Pam into sexual heaven as well. Pam probed deeper, and then her lips nibbled on Linda's clit, and Linda's moaning was music to Pam that turned her on even more.

Linda pussy was feeling so much more alive than at any time she had been with a man. The softness of Pam's lips on Linda's pussy was in effect a transfer of love from Pam to Linda.

Linda hands were on Pam's head, holding her between her thighs as the pleasure mounted. Linda's hands weren't so much being used to trap Pam as they were a way for Linda to steady herself, because Linda shook more and more violently, her legs turning to rubber, as Linda's arousal grew stronger by the minute. Linda held tight, squeezing her thighs together on Pam, as she neared what they both could tell would be an explosion of sexual bliss. Suddenly Linda's moans turned to a loud sexual scream of pleasure. "Pam, MY LOVE, I'm about to explode!"

Linda voice went quiet as her orgasm hit like the first time Pam and Linda made love. Linda's eyes rolled and her body shook. But Linda's sexual pleasure continued to build. As Linda's second, even more incredible orgasm started, for the second time in Linda's life she felt her pussy squirt in ecstasy, as wave after wave of sexual pleasure flowed from her body.

Linda then relaxed, and slumped, breathing heavily but unable to move. Pam's tongue then slowed until it became a loving feather, giving Linda soft butterfly licks. Pam knew that Linda's pussy was basking in the afterglow.

A full 5 minutes passed before Linda's breathing returned to almost normal. She turned, raised herself up, and looked down at Pam's face, which was covered in her wetness, Linda slid off of Pam and kissed her, tasting her own juices on Pam's mouth, and removing the pink ribbon. Linda didn't want to break the kiss, but finally did and looked at Pam. With a voice loud enough for Tom to hear Linda said, "Pam, my soulmate, those were by far the best orgasms of my life. They were so wonderful...because I love you so much. Before today I thought I loved you. But now I'm certain – certain that I've loved you for years. Even though I didn't realize it."

Then Linda continued. "Pam, I want to show you how much I love you. Only you. But not by doing anything sexual here. I didn't promise to do that in front of Tom, and I want to do it privately. I want to continue to make love with you in private."

"But I do want to do one thing here. One important thing before we leave. Pam would you please stand up?"

Pam stood, puzzled, her magnificent naked body covered with sweat, looking quizzically at Linda.

Linda then got down in front of Pam, on one knee. She removed her engagement ring. The one Tom has given her. She held it up so Pam could see it.

"Pam – will you marry me?"

Pam gasped in surprise. But she recovered quickly. "Yes, yes, yes, a million times yes," Pam replied as Linda placed the engagement ring on her ring finger.

Linda then stood and kissed Pam. A kiss that was even more intimate than the other incredible kisses they had shared.

During the marriage proposal Tom has been desperately trying to free himself and to shout, but to no avail. He was helpless and silenced.

After a kiss with Pam that seemed to last an eternity, Linda noticed him. Breaking the kiss, she held Pam's left hand, raising it to her lips, kissed the ring, looked at Tom, and said, "Goodbye, Tom. I'll call one of your friends to come and release you. There are no hard feelings on my part – after all, if not for you I'd never have realized I was in love with this goddess. To prove this, Pam and I'll make a private toast to you at our wedding."

12