All Comments on 'No Male Slave'

by PandaPensif

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
FromTxFromTxalmost 6 years ago
It was well written

But the plot made no sense.

mmmgeschichtenmmmgeschichtenalmost 6 years ago
I gave you three stars...

because they mean exactly what I want to tell you - "Liked it keep on writing" (you'll get there.

What dit I like:

- your style it's a nice read - not too bumpy.

- the general setting of a society where slavery is legal (official slave collar) and has fixated rules to follow.

- I liked that everything stayed "pretty reasonable" in the setting

- you explain your setting by showing, not by telling. I like that.

What I didn't like:

- you rushed your story. In one moment Patrick is the slave guard boss...

okay he let's her trick him... but then, out of the blue he decided after one experience that he wants to be auctioned of as a slave permanently. Sorry, nope! You try to take at least three steps at once and you fell flat on your face this time.

- a lack of general information. As I said, I like the way HOW you explain your setting: by showing us a few things, a slaver, an auction, an official collar... and not for example by a forced dialogue "I have this collar and as you know it means..." BUT... I think you didn't explain nearly enough of things.

Conclusion: You should've taken yourself lots of more time. You really didn't need to rush it like you did.

But thanks anyway for your story. 3 Stars ain't that bad and I'll keep reading what you write.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

would like to hear more about who got the male slave and what they did with him

PandaPensifPandaPensifalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Thank you all three of you

Thank you for reading.

I appreciate the "well written" comment, that I'll have to share with my editor.

To FromTx > I am sorry you did not like to plot.

To mmmgeschichten > I appreciate the details on what you liked and what you didn't.

A story is always something each reader builds from the text. So it's valuable to get your expererience.

I just correct one thing : When Patrick decides to be auctioned he is on the emotion, not on thinking. there is no reflexion from him, otherwise he would have things prepared.

To Anonymous > I have other projects rather than writing a following. But if you want to prepare something, I can help you, or have it published on my account...

Thank you for your advice and comments.

Panda.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
changing roles can be fun..sort of..

Thought it a nice tale, believable and sensible!

Many in charge, Dom or Dominatrix have never gone .. sub..

missing great opportunity of feeling the emotions and physical pain,!

and the enormous orgasms, once allowed..

Beware of doing it! It might end as our slave here

thomas_deanthomas_deanalmost 2 years ago

The Tender Trap

Patrick a slave trainer finds that it's easier to put the collar on that to take it off, ending up beaten by his own slaves. PANDA does explain an important point often glossed over in many dystopian views of a revived slavery: WHY do people put themselves in a vulnerable position: Here we see it that Patrick was showing off for Stevia.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous