No Male Slave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's something I never hoped, being sucked by my boss," he said as he put his hands on my head and drove me to a faster pace. I was humiliated, but the excitement was worth it. I couldn't explain what I was doing, I liked being used. I liked being a slave!

"It seems you take pleasure in doing it," he added and now he was fucking my mouth, I removed my hands and let him be the leader.

"Right, hands behind your back," he ordered. I obeyed as his rod was passing onto my lips and thrusting near the back of my mouth. I was anxious he would go too far. I didn't feel ready for deep throating.

"I will slow down, to get further in your throat, keep going" He announced. I locked my hands, and he slowed and pushed deeper and deeper into my throat. Breathing was about to become difficult, but he withdrew, and I took my breath again. He did it again, a little faster and further and I felt the tip of his stick in my throat, he withdrew immediately and resumed to a faster pace and medium deep.

"That's very well for the second time, you're born to suck, man!" He laughed. Then I felt three spasms in his cock, I knew what was about to come! It sprayed in my mouth and onto my tongue, I collected it to swallow, but a second gush was coming already, and I was late on the flushing part, my mouth was filling with his jazz. Fortunately, there was not too much of it, it stopped after the fourth gush and I could swallow slowly, and licked his dick clean.

At first, I thought the chastity tubes would be painful. Stevia's tube was. My cock was fighting the tube whose curvature was upside down. This chastity thing was different. There was only a small ball for my cock. I felt I was excited. I felt it was trying to get hard, but there was no place for it. Getting hard was impossible. In fact, I felt I had been castrated, I felt that I was hard, and my cock was only half an inch long when hard. I looked down and saw the steel mesh on my hairless pubis.

"Is it painful?" the guard asked.

"Err not really it feels like I have been castrated, Master" I replied.

"Turn around and show me your ass," he demanded. I felt a knot in my stomach. I knew the position he wanted. I taught it to slave girls. But I did not want to show him my ass. I trembled. I hesitated. I knew not obeying wasn't a choice, so I turned around slowly. I bent forward and shamefully lift my ass.

"Spread your cheeks, so I can see your puckered ass hole." I had tears on my face but did as I was told.

"Fine, we'll work on that position this afternoon, but you're not castrated, in case you had any doubts," he said and caressed my balls, I couldn't suppress a moan of a mixture of pleasure and frustration. His caress became more powerful, and then he caressed my perinea, going to my hole. I hoped he would stop before, but the caress was so soft, so good for my horny and denied body. For an instant, I thought he would take me doggy style. I was horrified. His finger turned around my anus, and it felt so good!

"Your idea, of the chastity belt was very good, too bad for you, boss. Now you'll have some rest in a cell and something to eat". He put mittens on my hands so that I was not able to use my thumbs and I was left in a cell with a bowl of rice. I ate as best as I could. I was hungry, I had had no breakfast. I tightened my thighs and felt the pressure on my balls. I was ashamed I was so responsive, but I was so horny, and I felt like the chastity belt only heightened that feeling. I was anxious. I knew slaves were supposed to be passive, but I was not ready to be fucked in the ass. Well, perhaps my body was, but I was not broken enough for that. I had to piss and realised how the chastity belt would complicate my life. I crouched to piss.

That rest also let me think of what I have done. My god, I should have thought about it. But my arousal was so high. I was impatient for the auction and the moment Stevia would see me. I knew she would buy me.

The guard interrupted my thoughts. I knelt when I heard the key in the door.

"Fine, let's go to the piercer." He said, and a few minutes later I entered the piercer's office.

"Patrick, what a surprise!" he laughed. "Hi, Master Chris" I replied. I didn't know how to reply.

"This guard says you'll make a wonderful slave, who would have guessed it?" The piercer stated.

A few minutes later I was strapped to the chair, and a plier pulled my tongue out of my mouth.

"You've been rough with him, the red strips, why not, it is always pleasant on a slave, but this, it's bad. He won't be able to suck correctly" the piercer stated.

"You would be surprised at how good at it he is," The guard said. I shouted as the needle went through the muscle.

"I avoided blood vessels, but it will tingle for a few days, nothing like what you might feel" he explained showing my thighs.

As my tongue entered my mouth I felt like its size had tripled.

"Thank you, Master" I tried to say but the words were mingled, and the barbell touched my teeth.

"You know how a slave is to thank a Master," the guard said. Sucking the guard was one thing, but sucking Chris was another. Of course, I knew that refusing was not an option, I knelt in front of the piercer.

"Oh... I don't know... If it were a nice slave girl... and he is uneasy also" Chris said.

"I know, it's gross. But the boss insisted that new slaves must suck without hesitation, it is part of his training. He's pale, he doesn't want to do it, so he must not be successful at avoiding it, and what's more, he's very good at it. A least he licks your dick twice, and that's ok." The guard said. I felt a knot in my stomach. Would I have to suck each of my employees?

Chris opened his zip and took out his flaccid member. A first time for me. I took it in my hand and licked it on the side while stroking it along its length. I felt my own cock trapped in the belt. I felt a surge of excitement. I felt hot. I gave small licks at the tip of Chris's cock and I felt some spasms in it. I took it in my mouth and was it the warmth, I felt it growing. It was wonderful to feel the small soft thing hardening. My tongue was sore, but I quickly learnt the effect the piercing had on my Master. He was moaning, and it got me moaning in return.

That barbell was with the chastity tube and the collar the keys to my slavery.

The rest of the afternoon had been spent working on the positions and transitions from one to the other. Was I better than the morning? I don't think so, but the guard didn't use his whip so often. Perhaps my body was already covered in red lines.

I was exhausted when he led me to my cell and gave me the rice bowl. I was furious at first. I had worked hard and did not get any reward. I hoped for something better than rice. I was wrecked, my whole body ached. I looked at that tasteless mixture. I was hungry and horny. I needed sex and food.

I cried. Tears were flowing. I had no indication of time, but I think It lasted long. When I woke up later, my cock was hurting, trying to get hard in its sheath. It was dark. I looked at the bowl and ate.

I had to admit I was a slave now. No matter what I estimated. It was the guard who decided if I deserved a reward. My anger at not receiving one was a sign I was not a slave in my head. So, I did not get the reward I desired. I cried once again. I realized the mistake I made. I would be a slave for life now. I felt a knot in my belly. But I had one hope Stevia. I knew for sure she would buy me. At the auction, she would appreciate my decision and will buy me. I wasn't sure she would set me free. I wasn't sure I wanted her to set me free. There were some aspects of the slave life I enjoyed. No decisions, just obeying. It was simple. I enjoyed the high level of arousal even if it was at the price of denial.

I wanted to be her slave for life, and I felt asleep again.

It was the guard's shoe that woke me up in the morning. "I have a surprise for you today but I want you to show me the positions first." He asked. I obeyed and demonstrated the position inside the cell and he seemed satisfied.

"You're willing to learn, and I will have a reward for you. But before we begin, some of the guards want to see you first. You were their boss after all, you know".

In the training room, a lot of them were there standing in line. I didn't know what to do. I looked at the guard.

"I think you should thank each of them," he said. He didn't tell it, but the following was clear 'It will make you a breakfast'. I was ashamed. But I did what was requested and knelt and sucked them. One by one at the beginning, but quickly they grouped together and cum all over me. I survived my first gangbang.

"It's a Boss that sucks!" they laughed.

I was then allowed to shower, while I was there the guard said I was about to get my reward. I was happy, but slowly I wondered if it was a trick. He might have seen my doubts: "You will have sex" he said smiling.

I was wondering what they had prepared for me. I hoped for Stevia, but it would be too much. I also thought being allowed to fuck a slave girl. But slaves were supposed to have passive sex only. Perhaps a slave girl would suck me. It would be a fair return for the number of blowjobs I gave. Another idea passed through my head, but I did not hold on to it as it wouldn't be a reward in my point of view. I got aerophagia and the sperm smell hit me. I was becoming a cum bucket.

When the door opened I saw slave Emily. She was naked her arms tied behind her back wrist to elbow. She wasn't happy I could tell. She was only wearing a chastity belt. My internal clock went on. Would I have to sodomize Emily? I entered and saw the racks and stopped!

The racks were a kind of bench with eight butt plugs screwed on it. I already used it on girls that were refusing sodomy. I already knew what the game would be Emily and I would have to sit on each plug of our bench. The winner would be the first one to be impaled on the bigger plug and that plug was a really big one. They were shining already, so they had been lubricated. I felt my heartbeat. I was nearly crying again. I didn't want to be fucked in the ass.

"I don't want to be fucked in the ass" Emily cried in despair.

"It's up to you to fuck yourself, Emily, but if you don't want to you will lose, that's all" The guard explained as he tied my arms. I was shivering. "Look at Patrick, he is shivering in fear, but kept silent," he added.

"The loser will take ten strokes of the twat. "Another guard announced and showed us the tool.

They positioned us, with legs on each side of the bench and ankles cuffed below the bench.

"You can start," they said and then observed the show.

Emily did not move.

I began to squat onto the first plug, my thighs were burning but I lowered myself until I felt the tip of the plug. I felt it on my perinea. I adjusted to have it right on my anus. I looked at the guards and they were smiling in advance for what was to come. With my arms tied behind my back, the balance was uneasy. I lowered myself but while doing it the tip got out of my anus. While lowering myself I bent forward and the plug went out of its target. Its target being my ass hole, I was concerned. When I saw slave girls doing it I never imagined how difficult it was. I had to say I was anxious about falling onto the plug.

By the third trial, the tip entered me. I felt it opening me. While I lowered it got deeper and opened me wider. It was small and tapered so it was acceptable. It seemed easy for that plug. But my thighs were nearly horizontal and the stress to maintain the position increased quickly, and I had no choice but to stand and lose the fruit of my effort. I looked around. Emily was squatting and searching the tip of her first plug.

I went on a little quickly and went down halfway to the largest part of the plug, but was unable to continue, and it's only the fifth time, that I had sat on it. I felt the largest part passing my sphincter and I couldn't suppress a moan. The feeling was not bad. I felt impaled. A guard went and looked between my cheeks: "That's good, move on to the next one" he validated slapping my cheeks.

"Patrick one, Emily zero" one said. I heard Emily crying. She was still moving her ass over the first plug.

I stood up and felt the largest part of the plug passing my sphincter and moaned again. This time I was able to find the position over the second plug, and it hit its target the first time. It was about the same length, but wider, and rounder. The tip had some difficulties in opening me but sitting on it with some force worked. I just went down quickly, too quickly and I felt some pain and got up. A second trial was successful, but the plug was much wider, and it took some time to get the largest part past my sphincter, and I moaned loudly as it passed. Nearly at the same moment, I heard Emily snorting. She was impaled on the first plug.

"Patrick two, Emily one," they said after a validation that the plugs were completely embedded in our butt holes.

The third plug was about as wide as the second one but was longer. I felt like I would never be able to get it all the way in. But in fact, it went in easier than I thought. The feeling was delicious, and the guards were amazed and looking at me. At first, I was ashamed, but as I moved to the next plug I only thought about when I could cum. Would I be able to cum from this exercise? Emily was still one plug behind me and unlike me, she seemed not to appreciate the penetration.

The fourth plug was made of several balls. The difficulty was the rounded end, that was difficult to thread into our holes. Fortunately, after the three first plugs, our asses were distended. Once the first ball was in my sphincter I had to go through the second then the third... each of them getting a moan for me. Emily was in tears on the third one. A guard went to her and explained to her how to open her sphincter, and we went to the next one. Getting out of the fourth was amazing.

The fifth was a simple cone but the diameter was huge and I had difficulties stretching enough for it to enter. Emily was quicker on the fourth.

The seventh was vibrating which helped. I moaned slightly on it and the guards were amused to see that and made me wait to validate the impalement. Emily's moans were more joyful despite she was on the sixth, and she began on the seventh whilst I was still on it. I think it was massaging my prostate.

Finally, the eighth was just a huge ball, but with the preparation we got it entered more easily than I thought and as soon as my cheeks touched the bench I felt the warmth inside me and sperm flowed slowly form my chastised cock. I felt relieved. Not like a true ejaculation which it was not, there was no force in the sperm emission, but I sort of cummed.

Emily was in tears. She tried and took almost all plugs and was still the loser.

I felt sorry for her. I knelt in front of my guard.

He looked at me." You want to say something?" From the way he said it I knew I was making an error. But I had begun so I continued.

"I mean, Master. The difference between us is only one plug. Perhaps the pain should be shared between the two of us?"

"Who are you to tell me, what I must do, or what I mustn't? The rule was clear winner takes all" he said. Then he paused and smiled.

"But you want it shared 5/5, or 3/7," he asked... I swallowed. I was in trouble.

"It's up to you Master. I thought of one or two more swats for her so it matched the difference."

"Ok, slave... She will get 7." He paused. "And you'll get the other 3, but for your disrespect, you'll get them twice, so 7 for her, and 6 for you. Is that sharing OK for you slave?" He asked.

"Yes, Master" I replied. If I had said anything further things would have become worse.

They made us bend over a table, so I had my eyes near Emily's cheeks and her eyes near mine.

A guard went behind Emily and the other behind me. I was nervous. So was Emily.

"You are to count the strokes"

I saw her guard moving and whack her ass. I saw the flesh making waves under the stroke. She shouted in pain. Then she announced "One" with a tearful voice.

Just as she said "one" I heard the sound of my stroke and the pain tore my ass. The stroke was vertical on one side. I shouted, then thought and said "One".

The rhythm was given, the guard took my counting as a signal and the next stroke landed on Emily's bottom. "Two". Another stroke hit my cheeks. "Two"

At "six" and "seven" the numbers were hardly audible as we were crying. But we made it!

The guard offered me a shower and washed my hair. He offered me a g-thong that hid my tube.

My arms were tied again, wrist to elbow. I understood what was going on. He was preparing me for the auction.

I felt a mixture of fear and excitement. We entered behind the stage, so I could see nothing until we went up on to the stage. Stevia's voice was announcing the beginning of the auction.

"The auction is about to begin with the first slave, from Patrick's Training centre...." she paused as she saw me on the stage. There was some noise in the room. I saw several of my usual customers. I swallowed hard. Then I realized Stevia was leading the auction. It meant she was unable to buy any slave today. I began to panic. I think the guard realized it.

"The first slave is a male slave... It's Patrick himself..." Stevia had difficulties to find her words.

"Kneel down," the guard said pushing me on my knees.

"I suppose he is roughly trained as he has been enslaved only recently," she said looking to the guard.

"Yes, he lacks from training, but he is willing and knows the slavery rules," The guard said. The crowd laughed.

"I will put a hood on your head," the guard said. I wanted to escape but knew it was impossible. The hood was my idea to prevent the slave to know who bid on them, and how many that are sold. I didn't want the hood, I didn't want to be sold. I wanted to be Stevia's slave. But there was nothing I could do.

The leather hood went over my head and the guard tightened it. There were holes to breathe, but I could not see, and my audition deteriorated. Then I thought. I was so long I thought, 'There is no market for male slaves I told Stevia. Nobody is going to buy me, I won't be bought. I will stay at the centre and Stevia would use me.'

I heard her voice, but I was unable to understand what she was saying. I think she announced the starting price.

Nothing again... Then her voice... she repeated her price. I wouldn't be sold.

Her voice, perhaps she lowered the price. Then nothing. Nobody wanted to buy a male slave.

Her voice... I'm reassured.

Then I heard something on the left. She repeated... Someone auctioned me.

Someone on the right, Stevia's voice, in front of me, Stevia, and it continued, on...

Then it stopped... I heard Stevia, once, twice, and thrice. Then I heard the hammer.

I was sold.

What did I do?

12