All Comments on 'No More Monkeys... Ch. 05'

by sirhugs

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
klaxxklaxxalmost 13 years ago
The first chapters were better...

I dunno what it is, exactly, but I just couldn't get into this chapter. Stopped reading it when dad wanted Dulcie to tell him about her adventures on the football trip. I guess part of it is what the dad said about her no longer being an innocent, as she apparently wants to be VERY sexually active on the trip and afterward. Nothing wrong with that, except I don't really want to read about it. The first few chapters seemed more... caring, loving - I guess. This one seems more about gettin' laid, and more than a little about the loss of innocence. Major turn-off.

Great writing style, though.

DieAlteRomantischeDieAlteRomantischeabout 7 years ago
What Klaxx said

Loathe though I am to offer a less-than-positive comment on a work by such a talented and conscientious writer, the story lurched from erotica to pornography. That's obviously no problem for many of your readers, so please don't be disheartened by the few of us who don't celebrate the change in direction and emphasis.

Ryanwood405Ryanwood405almost 6 years ago

How come dulcie at first had eyes only for her dad but now she wants to have different people and all that i don't get it i figured she would be only for her dad because that's pretty much what she said but now where did all that go . disappointed about this chapter and where its going.

Reb1861Reb1861over 1 year ago

Lost me. It turned and still long winded.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous