No More Monkeys... Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She leaned back just an inch or two, allowing my helmet to rest on her lower lip, eyes looking up at me.

"I know you're like an all day sucker, but we better slow this down," she moaned, her jaw barely moving, warm air from her lungs bathing my dripping slit.

Backing her head up another fraction of an inch, she teased me with her tongue, first giggling as she tasted the seepage from the tip, and then rolling carefully around the base of the head.

"You taste scrumptious," she said. "I must remember to get more of this later."

I started to instruct her to pay extra, but very careful, attention to the frenulum, that little tab of skin tying head to shaft underneath, which is particularly responsive to light, soft touches, but over reacts to excessive pressure, but she had picked up that trick, her tonguing sending shivers up my spine.

"I've never had anyone suck my cock as eagerly as you do. I hope you never stop."

She responded by kissing the top of my shaft from its head to the root. Tiny, hot, teasing kisses that made my cock ache for more. When she got to the base, she slid her tongue all around it, bathing it. After a pause to look up at me with a grin, she began licking my balls, paying careful attention to each. They were drawn up so tightly to my groin that the imminence of my climax had to be apparent, especially if she had been experimenting on other men.

I tugged her hair back, silently directing her. Dulcie complied, kissing back up the underside of my member while kneading my balls playfully. This time, when she got to the top, she slid her mouth over the head, closing her lips and teasing my sensitive flesh with her teeth. When she released me from her lips, my cock was shiny with her saliva.

"I'm glad that you like how I'm doing this," she whispered.

Once again, I stopped myself from asking if she'd been taking lessons. It dawned on me that maybe it wasn't greedy eighteen year old jocks. Maybe some teacher who loved eager young cheerleaders kept them after school for extra credit. If so, I wondered, did Dulcie know other girls who had received top grades? I pictured a mini-orgy with several of Dulcie's mates all on their knees waiting their turn to see who could make me explode in their mouth, all over their tits, while earlier winners sprawled on the bed, licking each other clean. Maybe I should suggest a sleepover.

Of course, with the road trip next weekend, it might have to wait a bit. So I best enjoy Dulcie now, and see if she could deliver Jeanie, or Caro, or both, to please me while she was away.

"You are fantastic, but I think it might be easier to penetrate your virgin ass with a fully loaded weapon, and if you keep this up, I'll blast my seed into your mouth or all over your body. As much as we both might enjoy that, I know you really dragged me in here for the ass fucking."

"Make me ready, Daddy. Pinch my nipples, toy with my clit, finger my anus..." Dulcie sighed breathlessly before hoovering my cock deep into her throat again. To emphasize her point, she snuck a finger behind me, briefly teasing my ass hole, but stopping short of stimulating my prostate, which would have caused my load to explode down into her belly.

I began by leaning over her back and cupping her firm butt in both hands, pulling the sides apart, stretching her anus. I then ran my hands along her sides and cupped both tits, hefting the weight gently, so that when I grasped her nipples and tweaked without warning, she gasped, even though her mouth was still full of my cock. Continuing to play with her nipples, I eased one hand along her torso, feeling the firm abs, finding her wetness.

"You have such a sexy ass. It's so firm, but has perfect curves," I moaned as I moved the hand that had been playing with her tits to caress my daughter's butt, while the fingers of my other hand explored her gash, coating my hand in her juices. Her hips were bucking, as if demanding that I caress her clit, but for now I denied her.

Then I noticed – no tan lines.

"Nude sunbathing or tanning salon?" I asked as I continued fondling.

"Out by the pool... just as the sun comes up... before even the paper boy might see," Dulcie moaned.

I stepped a bit to the side, lowering my head further, flattening my tongue and licking down from the bump at the base of my daughter's spine into the valley of her ass cheeks, stopping just short of her winking anus. Her cunt was dripping wet. I could smell it, and feel it on my fingertips. I rolled my hand up into her cunt, the whole fist to the wrist. Dulcie had only fucked me a couple of times, and her gasp at this aggressive penetration, together with the tautness around my hand, told me even if she had practised her oral talents, she probably still had not fucked around. I realized that after her football road trip, she would not feel the same.

Dulcie's mind seemed to be in sync with mine. She sighed and spoke. "Oh, Daddy, thank you. I was worried about whether I might not be stretched enough. I know you have a really big cock, but I don't know what I might need to accommodate this weekend. Plus, Jeanie tells me that taking lots of cocks is easier if your cunt isn't too tight."

She giggled.

"Ooops, I know that your cock got hard thinking of me screwing guys on the trip, or maybe it was that I might make out with other gals, but I don't want you thinking that I'm coming home either a carpet munching dyke or a slut with a cunt you could drive a semi into. I'll still be Daddy's girl. Though I might learn a few new tricks."

Another giggle.

"Now, are you going to fuck my ass or what?"

I did not answer, at least not with words. Instead, I rubbed my sloppy fluid covered hand all around Dulcie's anus, and then pulled it open with two fingers. She bounced slightly, perhaps thinking that I was about to pierce her ring with another digit.

"No more monkeys bouncing on the bed," I warned, slapping her ass lightly with my free hand. While she was distracted by this, I finally sank my tongue into her forbidden fruit. Dulcie made a squealing sound when my tongue first penetrated the tight opening, and she got even noisier as I buried my tongue deeper and deeper inside of her, like I was fucking her with it.

"Oh, yeah, Daddy, fuck my ass with your tongue," Dulcie screamed.

With that encouragement I continued my attack on her poop chute, swirling my tongue into the pocket past the sphincter, licking and sucking her flesh. The scent of Dulcie's arousal made my cock even harder.

"I'm so horny, Daddy, I'm tweaking my own nipples," she moaned.

I pulled back just a bit, and admired how her anus was gaping open, red and puffy and ready. I started scooping my moisture from her cunt, coating both her flesh and my cock.

"I think your asshole is calling for my cock," I said.

"But not like that, Daddy," Dulcie replied. "If you reach into my gym bag, you'll find the condoms I bought for the trip. You need to wear one."

It took a few seconds to fumble with the unopened packet, but it seemed longer. Dulcie helped by swivelling around and stroking my erection as she waited. Once I had the rubber unwrapped, she reached up and took it from me.

"Jeanie's given me a few lessons," she explained before she expanded the condom by blowing gently into the open end of the balloon.

"Just like a birthday party," she giggled. "Except I'm about to wrap my present."

She rolled the condom down my shaft, afterwards smoothing it right down to the root, slowly, fondling me 'til I was as erect as she had ever seen.

"A perfect fit," she giggled. "Good thing I bought the magnum size, not even thinking I'd use one on you, but knowing that I only want the football players who have big cocks. The little guys, I might blow, but if they want to fuck me, they better have their own rubbers."

I closed my lips tightly to make sure I did not explain to my daughter that those smaller cocks might be better fits for anal, and that she was right – condoms were absolutely essential for anal sex. My passion to enter bareback would be nothing compared to horny eighteen year olds, so she should bring lots of rubbers. That thought led my brain back in full circle to images of Dulcie pulling a train. I noticed that my balls pulled tighter to my groin and my tip rose higher as I contemplated that, no matter how much my larger brain disliked the idea of my baby being such a slut.

"Too late to worry now" I told myself. As usual, my balls over ruled my brain.

But I did not say that out loud. What I said was, "get on all fours and turn around, I'll do you doggy style except I'll aim higher."

I hoped that my smile was reassuring, and did not reflect either the concerns I had just wrestled with, or my general sexual uncertainty - other than a couple of days with my daughters and Jeanie, I was very out of practice, and anal had never been a favourite of my wife's.

However nervous I might be about crossing this barrier with my daughter, Dulcie still knew who was really in control of our evolving relationship. Smiling angelically up at me, she shook her head slightly from side to side.

"I want to be on top Daddy, so that I can control how fast you enter my ass. That way, if it gets too tight or starts to hurt, or hurt too much, maybe I mean, I can pull up."

She tugged me forward, using my cock as a handle until my shins bumped the edge of the mattress.

"Oh, don't pout Daddy, this whole ass fucking thing is my idea, don't forget. I bet you would never have dared to suggest it, even if we are still lovers years from now, unless I made the first move."

I had not realized that my disappointment at not being able to pound her ass from behind had flashed across my face.

"Tell you what, Dad, if I like it my way, you can do it your way next time. I'll be stretched out a bit more, I bet."

This time when she pulled, I allowed myself to fall onto the bed, trying not to picture crude eighteen year old cocks plundering my daughter doggy style. I chased those images away by pondering whether I might get another chance to practice anal sex with Dulcie before her trip.

While I was lost in those thoughts, Dulcie slid off the mattress. She knelt briefly between my feet, crawling slowly upwards, reaching forward to cup my balls delicately in her palm. I relaxed and enjoyed the stimulation, nicely enhanced by the visual of her beaming grin, her tousled hair, and her erect nipples moving as her breasts swung gently with each breath.

Her next move surprised me. Instead of crawling onto my thighs, or directly to my lap, Dulcie paused and bent forward, lowering her mouth over my rubber covered cock. She swallowed it smoothly, no teeth grazing the condom and threatening its integrity. Raising her head, my daughter licked all around my shaft with her wet tongue, while using her fist to make sure that the rubber was taut to my meat, and that my turgidity had not diminished - fat chance of that.

"Dulcie, honey," I groaned, "feel how full my balls are; how fat my cock is. I'm about to burst. You better hurry up and fuck me before I explode."

She acted as if she had not heard, lifting her head off my helmet, still grasping my shaft, showering my inner thighs with tender kisses. Finally, her mouth descended below my balls, and her tongue teased my anus. I could feel a tiny spurt of sperm filling the tip of the condom. It took all my power of restraint to not have a complete climax.

Fortunately, Dulcie lifted her head and spoke.

"Now you're really ready to fuck my ass, Daddy, and I'm ready for you."

As she spoke, Dulcie climbed up my body, her fingers squishily pushing more wetness from her dripping cunt toward her ass, making sure that pathway was well lubricated. Then she leaned down and kissed me on my mouth.

As we kissed, she lifted her hips so that my shaft slid up the cleft of her ass, so that her pussy juices coated the rubber. She twisted her hand behind her body and guided my cockhead to her anus.

"Somebody's knocking at my back door," she giggled, her voice younger than her eighteen years, but her body was all woman.

"You want it don't you, you want to feel your cock buried deep in my ass," she breathed. I could only nod in response.

One swift up and down movement of her athletic body sunk my throbbing member deeply in her hot, wet ass. I was shocked, because I had expected her to slowly ease herself down inch by inch, carefully, in case the pain was excessive.

Dulcie broke the kiss off, flinging herself backward, her nipples pointing toward the ceiling, pushing me deeper into her bowels, her flying hair giving her a wild aspect that I had never pictured in all the years I had spent raising my little girl.

"Ohmigawd, I've never felt so filled," Dulcie growled, as if she had been fucking for years, not like a young woman who had just lost her virginity about a month before."This is what bouncing on the bed is really all about."

My cock had never felt so tightly enveloped as her muscles clenched around my shaft. My hips instinctively pushed up, rising off the mattress. Dulcie pressed a hand on my chest and spoke.

"Let me do the work, Daddy."

She was inexperienced sexually, but years of gymnastics and cheer leading had trained her muscles. Without moving her body, she massaged my cock with her abdominal muscles. I could feel her fingers thrusting into her cunt through the thin internal membrane which separated her passages. It was totally unlike fucking a cunt. I tried to remain perfectly still, the only movement in my body being my throbbing shaft.

Her cunt muscles, strong from many years of exercise seemed to ripple around my cock, edging him closer and closer to climax, but each time I thought that I was about to explode, she slowed, shifting her hips to change the sensation within her bowel. She began rotating her hips in tiny circles, giving my cock a massage unlike any experience I had ever had. Anal sex with her mother had always been fast and furious, me plunging into a distended hole, quick and animalistic. With Dulcie, it was making love anally.

"Now fuck me Daddy," she screamed, her head tossing wildly, "I'm soooo close..."

I began to thrust upwards, gently at first and then harder. Each stroke seemed to loosen her rear passage a little more, so that soon I was pumping smoothly. We found a rhythm, her ass bouncing down to meet my thighs and then my hips pressing my cock up deep inside her. Her muscles were working faster, clenching more tightly, so I sensed that she was getting very close to her finish. She was grinding one hand against her wide open spread cunt lips, the heel of the hand pressing against her clit. Her whole body was shaking.

"Holy fuck! Don't stop Daddy, please don't stop! Don't you dare FUCKING STOP!!" This was a new woman taking charge, not my innocent young Dulcie. Obviously, those worries she had about whether anal might be too painful had washed away. She had already become an ass fucking slut, a woman without conscience, totally committed, not caring about the added taboo of incest, if anything, turned on more because it was her father fucking her ass. She growled like a beast in heat.

I realized that I was thrusting more insistently, trying to match her intensity. Dulcie was muttering incoherently. I could make out a few words - "fuck" and "impossible" and "incredible" and "ass", over and over again.

The juices creaming out of her cunt were pooling on my belly, but she had not yet had a true climax, all this was just a series of rolling preorgasmic waves. Finally, she came loudly, releasing a torrent of cum. Her ear-splitting scream rattled the window.

I continued fucking up into her ass until I felt my own orgasm rush out of my balls and up my shaft, filling the condom. Dulcie continued to grind down onto my cock as a second climax wracked her body, her shoulders shaking. As always, watching her nipples sway made me grin.

Finally spent, Dulcie collapsed onto my chest, already drifting off to sleep, a smile on her face. I eased my shaft from her ass before it softened so that the condom stayed in place until I exited, my cock now just a swollen worm wedged between our thighs. Then I slept, content, in my baby's bed. I dreamt of more anal sex with Dulcie, and perhaps, initiating Carolyn. Something told me that Jeanie's back door had already been opened.

12