No More Sir Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So he didn't mind being touched while on the phone? Hmm, I thought to myself. I walked in front of him locking my eyes on his which were now pierced down at my cleavage.

I smiled knowing I had been right about the outfit and how well it fit me. Lifting my shirt up I began to cup my breast in my hands massaging them biting my lips. His jaw was clenched but he didn't move, replying back to who ever was on the other line. I wasn't blind though I knew I had his complete attention.

Unclasping my bra I set my breast free sighing at the feeling of release. Taking my nipples in between my fingers I slowly rolled them around pinching lightly.

Throwing my head back I continued to work on my breast, before deciding to let my other hand run down to unbutton my pants.

His strong grip on my wandering hand urged me to open my eyes. The fire in his eyes was contagious and I met his gaze with the same fire.

"We will talk about this tomorrow."

Daddy's voice was stern on the phone but he ended the call throwing the phone aside on the bed. I became very aware of how I was now trapped between him and the hotel desk.

I moaned out softly biting my lip.

"Daddy."

Still holding my hand firmly in place he lowered his head closer to my face.

"Babygirl you're playing with fire."

I pouted feeling him take my lip in again biting it.

"Ow!"

I tried to wiggle from him giggling.

"Princess whose pussy is that?"

The question was the same thing he had been asking all day, but his tone was stern.

I stopped wiggling looking up at him.

"Yours Daddy."

He loosened his grip slightly on my hand.

"So that means Daddy's pussy only gets played with by him."

I smiled standing on my tippy toes so I could reach his face. I loved seeing him like this. Knowing I could drive him crazy at any time just like he could me was a drug.

"Yes, Daddy."

Jerking me close I gasped but retained our gaze never once looking away.

"Rule two Babygirl..."

He looked dead into my eyes taking a second before continuing.

"This pussy is mine therefore that means only I decide when it gets touched."

"I couldn't help myself Daddy, you looked so good and hearing you talk like that on the phone made me wet."

"You still were naughty and I have to punish you."

"What is my punishment Daddy?"

Daddy tugged my jeans down making me gasp at the suddenness. Then plunged two fingers into me without warning.

"Daddy, oh fuck!"

It hurt a little but it also felt so good, I was wet like I said which helped. Once he shoved his fingers in me I began to drip juices lubricating his fingers. They curved up and found my G-spot making me arch in response.

I began to grind my hips harder and faster as his finger fucked me hard and fast. Quickly an orgasm approached.

"Please, I need to cum!"

Suddenly Daddy pulled his fingers out of me, and I open my eyes to find him pulling my pants back up.

"Please Daddy no."

I whined pouting my lip, he was denying me my release as a reminder of whom I belonged too.

"Yes Babygirl, this is your punishment." "That pussy doesn't cum or receive pleasure without my say so." "If you're good maybe tomorrow Daddy will let you cum."

I felt tears of frustration about to approach...

"Tomorrow Daddy" I whined.

"Want to make it two days?"

His eyebrow shot up at me.

"No Daddy."

"Good girl, now let's get going."

I buttoned my jeans up closing my eyes in agony as I felt the denim tighten around my sensitive sex. I needed to cum so bad but Daddy's punishment was to not cum at all. I definitely had learned my lesson and wouldn't be touching my pussy without permission ever again.

Daddy smirked at me, knowing how flustered I now was. Even though I was flustered I was enjoying learning the rules.

Everything about Daddy from the way he talked to me, to the way he fucked me, to even the way he punished me was so different from what I was used to. I was more turned on in the past two days than I had been in the past three years.

12