All Comments on 'No More Sir Ch. 03'

by FairytaleBaby

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Wow

I wish this was it's own book. You're an amazing writer, I honestly couldn't stop reading from chapter 1 until it sadly ended. You should write an erotic book!

subnotslavesubnotslavealmost 7 years ago
Brilliant!

Have really enjoyed this story. Once again, your writing is excellent. You have the happy knack of imbuing your characters with depth, so once again I have been able to see and feel your emotions, from excited, bouncing happiness, to your distress about William (though I didn't like his character...) Thank you for sharing this storey. Yet another 5* chapter. Looking forward to more. ..

Jules

FairytaleBabyFairytaleBabyalmost 7 years agoAuthor
To Anonymous

Thank you, that means a lot that you think I'm an amazing writer :). Don't worry Ch 4 is being written as we speak, you should see it no later than the end of next week. Just in case though I send updates about my stories on Twitter @Fairytalebaby1.

As far as your comment about writing an erotic book, your dreams have come true. I have been working on one for a few years now and am currently finishing it. It is a non-DD/lg story but is still BDSM.

Thank you, soo much for your ongoing support and happy reading.

FairytaleBabyFairytaleBabyalmost 7 years agoAuthor
To subnotslave

It is always a delight hearing from you :). I am so glad you are able to feel the roller coaster of emotions just like Lilah, that makes for an, even more, fun read don't you think ;)?

And yes I agree, (Shh don't tell anyone... but I don't like William either). But you probably already guessed that :).

Thank you for the ongoing support and 5*, and as always happy reading!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
What happened?

I've been reading all your stories and haven't seen anything new in a while. Hope to see more from you soon!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
erotic book?

I see that you said you are working on an erotic book. Thiis excites me greatly and I was wondering if you had a title and estimated release date on this book yet and what name you're going to publish it under. I love all your stories and am excited to hear that the next installment will be out shortly

Littleblue3Littleblue3over 6 years ago

Any word on continuing this story?

BobossweetnessfreakBobossweetnessfreakover 6 years ago
You Promised!!!

You promised new chapters in No More Sir; Saving Her and My Secret Lover. Where are they? I was hoping one or all would happen for my anniversary (which was 5/28) but you told me they would be just a little later than that. Ummm how much later? At this point if/when they do come, I may have to go back and re-read all of the series again to remember what has been happening in each one. Everything ok with you? Don't see updates on Twitter either. The last one I saw said: May 30 After I post the next 3 chapters I will be on vacation for the MONTH of JUNE 2017. I will still write but can not promise weekly chapters. Missing your stories!!

Marcia M

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
This is perfect.

Thank you so much for writing this. Nearly made me cry at some point because I really miss my daddy but he's always busy. Looking at the daddy dom treating his little makes me feel so sad but happy for her at the same time. This is really very good. Please continue to write and inspire others. Ignore the negative comments too, but accept the criticism.

StrixalucoStrixalucoalmost 2 years ago

And still no ch. 4, sadly. But at least this works even as it is.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous