No More Sir Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The thought of everything he had done, the fact he was studying me so closely mesmerized me. At a loss for words, all I could think to do was kiss him.

Standing up on my tippy toes I entangled my fingers in his hair pulling his lips down to mine. I could taste the saltiness of my tears between our lips as he picked me up.

Wrapping my legs around his waist I moaned into his mouth deepening our kiss.

"I love you Adalei."

Pulling my head back slowly I stared into his eyes seeing them staring right through me. Answering him felt so natural and my response slipped out.

"I love you too..."

His fingers entangled in my hair pulling my head back to expose my neck. Feeling his teeth scrape against my skin I gasped out. I was in a daze drunk on him, one word stilled me and I let myself fall.

"Mine."

"Your's" I breathed out.

"I need you now."

"But Daddy there are neighbors, someone could see us."

"That's why you're going to be extra quiet."

Reaching into his pocket he pulled out his keys locking the car. I thought he was only joking, but he was really intending to do this right now.

Taking my hand he led me in between two houses pushing me up against the wall. Bending me over just enough to pull my jeans down I bit my lip.

His fingers ran between my lips as my eyes rolled back.

Whispering in my ear I felt his cock pushing at my entrance.

"What a good girl already wet for me."

"Always Daddy" I moaned under my breath.

His hand brushed my hair aside as he kissed my neck pushing into me. Using one of my hands I covered my mouth silencing the whimpers escaping me.

"You were made for me."

He filled me entirely with his body and words leaving me complete. My body trembled as his hands pulled my waist back taking him all in. Pulling off I pushed back onto him hearing a growl rumble through his throat.

As his speed increased I found it harder to keep quiet. I had never felt so barred but protected at the same time which only intensified my emotions.

His throbbing cock pressed against my spot while his fingers began to work at my clit. Reaching back I held onto one of his belt loops feeling my orgasm build.

Covering my mouth he bent down to my ear once more.

"Cum"

I hadn't asked but he had known. Standing on my tippy toes I gripped onto the side paneling holding myself up. Thrusting up into me one last time he filled me with cum as I tightened around him.

As our breathing calmed he pulled out of me slowly. The feeling of his cum running down my inner thigh was a reminder of the end of one love and beginning of another.

I hadn't known I needed him to erase Williams mark but he had known.

"Come on Princess let's go home."

Not wanting to stop touching him I held onto his arm the whole car ride. When he tried to pull away after parking the car I started whining.

"No Daddyyyy."

"Babygirl I have to get out then I'll carry you to our bed."

I didn't want him to leave even if it was just for a second. Reaching toward him I began clutching onto his arm over and over. I didn't exactly know why I was acting that way, but I couldn't control it.

Sliding his seat back he patted his lap.

"Come here, Princess."

Crawling over the console he wrapped me up and opened his door. He understood what I needed was cuddles and he wasn't upset that I had whined.

Giggling I buried my head in his neck nipping at his skin. Swatting my ass playfully he halted at the foot of the stairs. He nipped my ear and his tone lowered as he whispered.

"Why don't you do that again?"

Biting my lip I giggled.

"Daddy I don't know what you're talking about."

Raising his eyebrow at me he continued to carry me up the stairs. Walking into his bedroom he set me down on the bed crawling on top of me.

"You're wearing too many clothes little one."

Smiling up at him I ran my hands up his chest under his shirt.

"So are you Daddy."

"New rule Princess, you are only allowed one piece of clothing once you get in this bed."

"Okay Daddy I'll wear a onesie to bed."

Jerking my legs towards him he began tickling me.

"Oh, I don't think so little one."

I squirmed trying to escape.

"I'm sorry Daddy!"

Muffling my laughs with his mouth he tenderly kissed my lips nibbling on my lip.

"I love you, Babygirl."

"I love you, Daddy."

"You're still wearing too many clothes, Princess."

Sitting up I lifted my arms above my head waiting for Daniel to get the hint. Raising an eyebrow at me I bit my lip squirming my hips.

"Daddy my arms are getting tired."

Leaning back on his elbows he studied me for a second.

"Undress now."

Crossing my arms I stuck out my tongue.

"One."

"Fine."

I giggled standing up and walked to the end of the bed as his eyes followed me. Grabbing the ends of my shirt I circled my hips lifting my shirt up.

Laughing I pulled it back down.

A growl escaped his throat before his tone bit out.

'Two."

Lifting my shirt back up I let it fall to the ground before reaching down to unbutton my jeans. Turning around I bent down slowly sliding my jeans over my ass.

Turning my head back I looked at him standing back up. He had his hands behind his head and was licking his lips.

With my back still turned to him I reached for the hook of my bra. Feeling the weight of my breasts fall I moaned out squeezing them.

They were always most tender after taking my bra off. Feeling a swat on my ass I jumped up in surprise.

Grabbing my breasts from behind Daniel growled in my ear.

"I didn't tell you, you could touch yourself little one."

Moaning out as his hand swatted my ass again I leaned against him.

"Mmm Daddy."

Feeling his fingers roll my nipples around I moaned out.

"Daddy I'm so wet."

Releasing my breasts he nibbled on my ear.

"Show me."

Hooking my fingers around my panties I turned to face him, then slid them down. As I stepped out of them I felt Daniel's hand grab my sex.

"Good girl."

I was frozen there beneath his touch, staring into his eyes he owned me.

"Daddy now you're wearing too many clothes."

Chuckling out he inserted one finger into me making me grab onto his shoulders.

"Oh fuck Daddy."

"How did it feel to have Daddy's cum inside you?"

Whimpering out as he began to increase his speed I kissed him.

"Perfect."

Feeling a smile curve on his lips I wrapped my arms around his neck pulling me in closer. His finger went deeper inside me and I nipped his shoulder.

"It's not nice to bite Daddy."

Swatting my ass once more he pulled his finger out.

"But you just taste so good, Daddy."

Entangling his fingers through my hair he guided me to my knees. A mischevious smile emerged on my face as he unzipped his jeans.

"I'm going to fuck that pretty little mouth of yours so you can really taste me."

Growing with anticipation I bounced up and down on my knees. His grip in my hair tightened stilling me before he thrust his cock between my lips.

I closed my eyes feeling him immediately hit the back of my throat. Feeling his grip tighten he held me there until I gagged. Pulling me back I gasped for air feeling spit run down my chin.

"Such a pretty little mouth."

Looking up at him I watched as he thrust himself back down my throat this time pumping back and forth. Gripping his legs tightly I began to feel tears swell up.

Feeling my juices begin to drip down my thighs I moaned out. Pulling me back again I moaned. I loved being throat fucked, loved it even more when it was a messy.

Gripping his throbbing member I began to pump up and down sucking hard on the tip. His growls radiated through the room, and his fingers remained entangled in my hair, but he didn't move me.

Feeling the pulsing of his cock against my hands I pumped him harder slapping the tip against my tongue.

"Oh FUCK!"

Feeling his hot cum spurt into my mouth made me crazy as my hips squirmed.

Lifting me up he kissed me throwing me down on the bed. Without instructions, he flipped me over pulling my ass up in the air. Grabbing onto the sheets I screamed out feeling him slide deep in my sex.

"DADDY!"

His hands gripped my waist holding me still as he thrust into me hard and fast. He was so deep and so thick I was instantly cumming.

"CUMMING!"

Feeling a swat on my ass I moaned out, his thrusts never faltered and my body began to tremble cumming once more. I couldn't believe I was cumming so fast.

"DADDY I'M SORRY TOO GOOD!"

Feeling another blow to my ass I arched back.

"CUM!"

As he began to repetitively spank my cheeks I bit down on the blanket screaming out as my body tightened around him once more.

"No more Daddy."

I moaned into the blanket feeling Daniel's thumb press against my tight hole. Laying me flat I felt his legs straddle mine holding me there.

"Who owns this pussy little one."

"You do Daddy."

Feeling his lips on my back I whimpered out.

"Fuck Daddy it's too good."

"It's never too good Princess."

His thrusts continued but they were slower this time, and he took the time to run his fingertips down my back giving me goosebumps.

"Daddy I need to cum,"

"Don't you dare do it little one, you're going to hold it and cum with me."

Feeling his thumb begin to move in circles pushing a little further into me I moaned out trying to calm my breathing.

"Daddy it feels so good."

"I know Princess, you're perfect."

Feeling his cock begin to pulse I clenched down on him wanting him to cum.

"Fuck NOW Adalei."

Feeling his sperm fill my insides I came.

Feeling the weight of his body on top of me I giggled.

"What's so funny Princess?"

Feeling his lips gently kiss my shoulders I closed my eyes replying.

"I like it when Daddy fills me up."

Pulling out of me I felt him roll to the side before pulling me to him.

"Good because you're going to sleep with Daddy's cum inside your perfect pussy."

Blushing I buried my face in the crook of his arm.

"Daddy tomorrow can I have waffles?"

Pecking my nose I felt his grip around me tighten and I closed my eyes feeling sleepy.

"Yes my love, if you're a good girl."

12