All Comments on 'No One Will Know'

by Wes99

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
jaccorjaccorabout 10 years ago
Add to this story.

Please add to this story. It was a good read. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
****

Not bad. Needs a re-write to correct some grammatical oversights but otherwise quite good. I do think it needs to be fleshed out some more. Maybe some more dialogue. Seemed like you were trying to wrap this up before it was quite finished so it reads a little hurried. Slow down. Take your time. You can do this.

redlion75redlion75about 10 years ago

why does he have to leave her alone?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
"I couldn't help but notice how handsome he looked, his body was muscular and I sucked in my breath as I looked at his penis. I was immediately embarrassed -- as his mother I shouldn't be looking, but I couldn't help it."

Don't worry about it, momma. Lots and lots of mothers, probably most, are real anxious to find out how their darling baby boy has...developed between his legs. And when they discover that he's grown a really big fat mommy-pleaser, like your 21 year old good-looking boy has, then they go just as wild as you did. Then the mother's cunt gets wet, sopping wet, just like yours did. Which is good, because the boy's big hard cock needs that wetness to get back up the cunt he came out of. When he's up his mother's cunt up to his balls, the son tingles all over his body, his cock is enveloped in layers of warm wet loving mommy-twat, and he goes into a fuck-frenzy. He fucks the living shit out of his mother, it's the best fuck of his life, of hers too, and he unloads his hot young balls, painting his mother's cunt-walls a nice sticky white. They both think that's such a becoming color for a mother's twat that he does it over and over and over again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
* * * *

Will he get to buttfuck his mom in chapter 2?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

I think that a boy fucking his mother is the most natural thing in the world. after all she is the womwn he is around all his life. I just wish my mother had not waited so long to let me fuck her. but she was kind of shy, we had about 5 years of fucking befor I got married, then it took me a few years to convince my wife to have a three way. We are happy now.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
mom was very passionate woman

Mom and I fucked for 30 yrs.She was best lover i ever had.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Reliving My Distant Boyhood

Mom and I lived alone in my teens. I often walked over to her while she was sleeping on her side and would mastrubate inches from her face and cum in my hand and floor. She woke up one day and rubbed my legs and said she wanted to help me finish. I was 17 years old and from that day on we had a wonderful, sexual bonding for many years to come, me married or not. I miss her deeply as she has passed.

gotranegotraneabout 10 years ago
Very Nice!

I already know that there's a sequel, but this has all of the makings of a series! Please, at least, give it some consideration.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
there is nothing so pure

as the love between a mom and her son. the act of cumming inside my mom is the most spiritual experience of my life when she cums with me. the second most spiritual experience is mom telling me shes pregnant with my baby!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
thank you

I will say this made me very warm inside. thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
THE YOUNG MAN IS VERY LUCKY

Good read. 5 stars.

Yes mom-son sex is taboo & of course incest, but mom's character is a good woman. The fact she craves cock is a plus.

His mom is a keeper.

He should sleep with her once in a while even after he gets married... until her sex drive goes away. He owes her that much.

:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
4.6* = 92% = A Wes99 is a good writer

This story is very erotic.

Sex between mom & son seldom is "just sex, no love".

The story is nice & short.

A perfect jack off fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
EXCELLENT! RATING 5☆!

"... and witjout realizing it, i spread my legs slightly as we looked into each other's eyes."

Wess99 hit the nail on the head with these words. That's the moment his mom was surrendering to him. As they look in each other's eyes, each of them see LOVE & LUST in the other pair of eyes. The other pair of eyes is saying "It's OK. Nobody will know." They know that all pretence, however deeply rooted, must be removed... their bodies, their souls and their hearts belong to the other one. Mom & son are one again.

EROTIC, ROMANTIC, & POETIC.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wess99 produces excellent stories. This one is no exception.

☆☆☆☆☆- (4.55/5.0 = 91%)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
LOVE IT!

Five star!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ (5)!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
:)

🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟- (5-)

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 2 years ago

I enjoyed the story; however, I like character development. There was no emotional development nor personal chemistry, 4 star rating.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I would stroke my 10 inch cock knowing my mom was watching me

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It was an ok story but not much to it and too short and not much sex!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This is a FIVE STAR STORY.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWes99@Wes99
Started writing erotica in the days before computers, when written erotica was usually typed on paper and discreetly passed along between readers and collectors.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES