No Ordinary Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She let go of his wrists and sat up, straddling him as her hips rocked against his. Chris reached up and cupped her breasts, then sat up and began to kiss them and suck on her nipples. They both were frantic to find their release, Helena reached down and began to rub her clit while she fucked him harder. She pushed him down on his back again and slid her finger into his mouth. He sucked on it, and then she took it to rub her clit more. Chris' eyes never left her hand and he felt his balls start to tighten, knowing he was going to cum soon.

"Come on Laina...cum with me baby...I don't think I can hold it much longer...please baby...cum with me." His voice was heavy with passion and that was all Helena needed. She felt her muscles get tight, and her pussy clenched his cock hard. That sent Chris over the edge. He came deep inside her and she followed him soon after, covering his cock with her cum.

Helena collapsed on top of him, trying to catch her breath. She licked the sweat from his face and kissed him lazily. He was rubbing her back and then her ass softly. She could feel him still inside of her and didn't want him to leave her just yet.

"God Laina, that was incredible." Chris whispered to her.

"Mmmhmm." She smiled. That was all she could find the strength to say. Her eyes drooped shut and they both fell asleep in each other's arms.

The next morning, Helena woke up alone. She reached out for Chris, but he was gone. She opened her eyes wearily and noticed something on the bed. Chris had covered her bed in rose petals. She found a note on the pillow next to her.

Helena,

I know that you're probably pissed at me for leaving the way I did, but I had a flight to catch. You looked so beautiful and too peaceful to wake up. I'm leaving my cell number so you can call me when you wake up. I miss you already...watching you sleep...all I want to do is curl up next to you and hold you forever. I left the petals because they were the closest thing I could find that were as soft as your lips. I can still feel your lips on me...I can still taste you...I can still feel you.

I need to go now, before I say to hell with everything and stay with you, shutting the rest of the world out. Baby, last night was something I'll never forget...but it was just the beginning.

Chris

Helena smiled, wiped the tears that had formed in her eyes and picked up the piece of paper with his cell phone number on it. As she was dialing the numbers, she was surrounded with the scent of the roses and felt enveloped in his love.

12