All Comments on 'No Other Life than This Ch. 04'

by podga

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
cant get enough...

utterly brilliant, keep it coming!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great

love your characters. love your story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I agree, this is great!

Really enjoying it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Damn you...I'm hooked

LOL....I can't keep committing myself to new stories and writers but I'm making an exception with you :o). Love this story and the characters. Thank you for sharing your gift.

lauren49erslauren49ersover 13 years ago
Oh Benny...

I love Benny. I love how fragile he is.

I like his best friend's honesty.

He needs to let Phil go and be happy with Matt

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Close to heart

Oddly, in some way, I can understand how Benny feels. I feel terrified at the thought of losing what little grips of the memories of the people dear to me!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

I've read this story several times now. The first time I read it, the revelation that Benny buys tickets to the Opera and the Nutcracker every year sent a jolt through me. And every time I reread it, it gets to me again. He's just so believably fucked up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

I'm close to losing some tears here.

after seven years... how much did he love him?!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

I decided to read this after reading your most recent work. So far it's really good. You did such a great job with the conversation between Roger and him. Roger came across with love and concern but made him face what he was doing. You made the emotions very real. It was great writing.

The only thing I'd like is if you could give us a view into his relationship with Phil so we get an idea of what they had. Maybe through a flashback? All around great story.

TimothyMTimothyMalmost 10 years ago

Sometimes the best thing in the world is a god friend who cares about you and tells the truth - even if it's scary. Benny needs to allow himself to feel again, and at least he did find someone who can make him love once more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous