All Comments on 'No Other Life than This Ch. 05'

by podga

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I'm like an addict

Why did I so love the scene where Matt shows up for his delayed Thanksgiving dinner and Benny made him a plate and sandwich for later. That need to be in each other's company, the natural instinct to feed or take care of someone, and then you throw in the hot sex is a recipe for "grown up" goodness. I don't know where you are taking us but I'm enjoying the journey! Great work.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
addicted is exactly it

I know just how the last commentator feels - Ive started checking 'new stories' at least evry second day for updates. Its a briliant story... im just a little jealous of the pair of them! :O)

npiccininpicciniover 13 years ago
Wonderful...

... just wonderful! Love your stories, love your characters.

geseendgeseendover 13 years ago

this story is turning out to be one of my favourites.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Love it!

wonderful characters. loving the relationship.

hisangelbeautyhisangelbeautyover 13 years ago
okay okay

I have to do my girly thing here and go awwwww, they are almost acting like a couple. I love it

Mistress_CanadaMistress_Canadaover 13 years ago
Lovely

One of the other commenters called this a grown-up love story, and it's true. Your stories are full of the beautiful complexities and subtleties of love like we actually live it. Thanks for your work.

adjoaqadjoaqover 13 years ago
wow!

The best EVER! Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
AWWWWW!!

Love reading your stories. The maturity level is refreshing and there's a sweetness that's intoxicating.. I could read your stuff all day. Really enjoying this relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Yes, that’s exactly how the things going for people in their late 40’s. Most of us do not ask that question: ‘’Will you go on a date with me?’’ Most of us are too cautious, having been beaten by life and/or previous relationships, so if things would not work out, then we always could tell to ourselves or/and to friends: ‘’Well, we did not really date! We were just friends!’’ It’s like some kind of self-defense for us. Majority of us just slowly slipping into close relationship without really acknowledging it. Younger folks do not understand it, but they would, when time would come. Thank you. Your stories are the best.

hopkinscmhopkinscmover 13 years ago
Age thing

I disagree with the comment about only forty year olds act like how Benny and Matt act because of defense mechanisms to help hide the hurt or protect from further harm. I've acted like that with guys since my last serious relationship because of emotional issues. I think anyone who was badly beaten in a bad relationship or even had a bad ending to another wise good/mediocre one can relate to having walls and guarded hearts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

good story

dnsontndnsontnalmost 3 years ago

I wasn't going to comment until the end, but this chapter brought me to tears. Achingly beautiful. Beautiful.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous