All Comments on 'No Purer Love'

by LesLumens

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
good job

great read you are a talented author,please do more of this type of story, i'll be looking for them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
A lovely tale

Well done,a very erotic lovely tale.It would be hard to better this,I particularly liked the absence of crude words and phrases.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Wonderful Story

This was a wonderful story, so sad because of what they had previously gone through but so loving because of what they found with each other.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Slow Burn...

Very nice pacing and foreshadowing. One suggestion: A little more physical description of the participants would be nice. Paint a mental picture for the reader of their appearances, sights, sounds, etc. Otherwise, a terrific story.

AhabscribeAhabscribealmost 17 years ago
Lovely, simply lovely!

A beautiful tale of father/daughter love...building slowly to a fiery climax and offering us a sweet and happy ending! Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Excelleny Writting

Extremely well written. The story flowed well, kept the reader's attention and was delightfully devoid of the crudisms so often asscoiated with this type of writing. You have a real talent for story telling, character development and clear, consise descriptions of emotions associated with the subject material. I hope you continue to write as this first attempt was very entertaining and makes the reader look forward to more stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
great work

thanx for not having them fuck right off, the progression was "natural"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Nice

Very hot. Loved Julia's discovery of her own sexuality. I kept wondering when Emily was going to show up in Florida and maybe blackmail them by proposing a threesome. Julia seems like she could have handled that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
KUDOS!

Certainly the most rewarding tale of daddy-daughter love I have ever read. The transition from despair to fully-consumated love was a welcome treat, much better than those which travel in the opposite direction. Your slow rise of love and their recognition of it, and the sweet descriptions of that love, place this at the top of MY list!

PasserinePasserineabout 15 years ago
Excellent

A trully wonderful story, as much literature as it is erotica. I look forward to reading all of your other stories. Passerine

ansdguyansdguyover 12 years ago
Terrific!

One of the most enjoyable store on Lit.

FallenAlfarFallenAlfaralmost 12 years ago
Flawless

For the most part i can find nothing wrong with this because its a realistic story about two lovers(father and daughter). And what i also really liked was the fact that you put the sad parts in the beginning and gradually worked it up to a satisfying ending with NO loose ends. Thank You. 5 stars.

ansdguyansdguyover 11 years ago
Yup...

It's just as fantastic the second time around!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Professionally done...

Arrogant and elitist... Incest participants keep everything about their lives to themselves. This example is very believable coming from one dysfunctional lifestyle to the extreme opposite dysfunctional family lifestyle, that being one of incest. They can keep on hiding, they're used to it. Great story..., thanks.

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123about 11 years ago
No Purer Love

The title of your story is so damned prophetic, "No Purer Love" does such a classic, miracluous description of this story additional words are hardly necessary. Your story is BRILLIANT in every--did I say EVERY--aspect. Living with the nickname of Eagle Eye by my co-workers for many, many years, I was not able to find any faults of significance any where throughout the story!!

Probably the hardest story of incestual love--deep, penetrating, residual, compassionate, true and committed--to write is that of a father and daughter, for many reasons I won't go into, but I do have only one daughter that means as much to me in every way, except the "marriage" of Dean (father) and Julia (daughter) and I know for a fact the difficult and persistent issues involved.

However, you have mastered the very difficult, and most times, impossible task of accomplishing an idealic, perfect harmony of writing talent, personal feeling and fantasy (and reality to whatever degree it applies), character development (fantastic and beautiful job), theme (gigantic), and dialogue (gigantic) to create this story of epic proportions--the rendering of true, pure love of a daughter to her father and eventually her father accepting the inevitable and returning the same love to his daughter. Even the seven page length of the story is just perfect.

I do however, have one gripe, being Julia's use of "Daddy" consistently too much. Many times I noticed just her words or statements would have been sufficient!

You as the writer of this EPIC should wear this story as a Glorious Crowning Halo, as you have written one fucking masterful, masterpiece. It is written with so much dignity--words, characters, style, dialogue, theme, length, tone and tenor, beauty of the characters, the love of a daughter and father brought to the fore in a slow and sensual crescendo that finally explodes into an ever-lasting love of massive proportions. You have accomplished the un-accomplishable with such feeling words now fail me

By the way, I'm a "softie", an emotional, all male lover and reader of beautiful and great, pure incest stories! Your story is without a doubt the most honest, honorable and true to the taboo of incest that I've most probably ever read. DON'T EVER STOP WRITING STORIES SUCH AS THIS!!!!!!!!!!

gemman1gemman1over 10 years ago
Great Story

YOU are a fantastic story teller and I tip my hat to you. I have read of lot of your writings and they are brilliant, thoughtful and by far the some of the most entertaining I have read on this site.. Keep up the good work and keep writing..

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
absolutely love the story

The circumstances are believable, seem natural and well paced. I can see why their relationship would develop as it did. I don't know if it would only be a good place for them to start, heal, and then develop normal relationships with others OR if their only hope would be to stay together. I can see that it would be difficult for either of them to find suitable companions. A 40 or so year old man who has only had sex a few times then remained abstinent for 20 years & faithful in a loveless marriage; and a 19 year old girl, both being dumped into the dating scene. Neither has any real knowledge of how life really works due to the Biotches tyrannical dictatorship. Both would at the mercy of the ruthless world around them as though they're "Lambs being led to a Wolfpack". It's hard to imagine how they'd survive and learn to cope! Although it does happen; for instance when children walk away from a strictly religious type of upbringing to face the world alone, since when they walk away they're completely banished. It's not easy I'm sure; but it is possible. I do think that they could have helped each other get through it, grown up, developed their strengths and support infrastructure, and never resorted to Incest, but hey that wouldn't have given us the lovely story.

There are in fact Incest stories that make me contemplate why society is against it; this is definitely one of them. Personally; if I saw this happen, I wouldn't be against it.

There are however three things that I didn't like;

the First being the Summer Sausage sized penis "at least you didn't add 10 inch plus" being shoved inside the first time. I mean c'mon, we're not just talking about normal pain here due to an intact hymen, but also the concept that there was never any mention of a dildo to prepare her for anything that size. She's seemingly small; so 3 or 4 fingers used during masturbation wouldn't do it either.

Second; her use of "Daddy" in almost every sentence. No one talks like that; in a normal loving relationship people don't say Oh Dean, Yes Dean, Fuck Me Dean, Deeper Dean, etc.... Names get left out. And even more importantly; in Incest relationships they HAVE to use pet names. They can never accidentally let slip "Daddy or Daughter"; what we say to each other on a daily basis; is what will come out under duress, even while in public.

And Third; he was actually going to go on vacation by himself and NOT take his daughter; WTH, it didn't make any sense!

DKP

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
O M G

I have read this 5 times and I just cant get over the love you poured into this story. So sweet

GoesGruntGoesGruntover 9 years ago
Beautiful

Unfortunately not so likely in real life.

Contrary to the common belief that Freud said we all wanted to be sexual with our opposite gender parent, most of us seem to go thru a sort of imprinting at the beginning of puberty that later prevents us from having erotic thoughts for those we live with.

So, all too often the child is tricked or coerced into the acts, not instigating them.

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
nicely done

the build was steady, the eventual conclusion was romantic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
loved it

just kept reading was interesting for me

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
let the readers know asshole

daddy daughter turns me off big time buttfucker.homo..1star just to vote

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I'm glad the way they got together. I loved that Emily didn't get in the way.

It's great that the daddy got cocked blocked. That he didn't go to or somewhere or someone else to assuage his needs. That the sweet daughter got him instead. Also that she didn't go somewhere or to someone else.

MelwinsMelwinsover 1 year ago

Loved this story!!! 5 stars!!

MisterteaMistertea3 months ago

"he sucked one of her stiff nipples between her lips"

As Telly Savalas says in that film about raising the Titanic, "we are all one.."

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous