All Comments on 'No Regrets Ch. 04'

by martin_x59

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Hmm this story is really interestiing. I'm pretty sure this is Tommy the nurse's story still. What a hard start he's had. This chapter was hard to read. I can't imagine how bereft and hopeless he must have felt. You conjured the image of him waiting night after night for Ryan. I was thinking that at his age now in the present, could he truly still believe that he had to hold onto Ryan's memory and the way to do that was to never love or be loved or even have sex again? If that is truly where he is, I hope that Thomas can help him. I'm at a loss for how he'd know Ryan. I'm also interested how Tommy got the picture of Ryan and his baby?

Anyway, I can't imagine who will be coming to his rescue. Who would know he was out there. I hope that Bobby kid gets his someday. It was a hard scene to read. Can't wait for more!

cannd

chesthairslavechesthairslaveover 10 years ago
Pain

Bleak beginning descends into total darkness. This chapter needs a rape tag or disclaimer!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Tough Read, But Excellent

I like that this is one of those rare stories that harkens back to another era and covers so many decades in Tommy's life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Tears flowing.

This chapter was so hard to read.

I'm not a fan of rape stories. However, I will read them if they have a meaning behind the story.

I respect writers and any reader will come across authors who write graphic details and then there are those who will skim a situation without being too much. In your case, you gave details on the assault.

I personally don't want to read word by word what the abuser is doing on any story but I believe graphic details on sexual abuse on a erotic novel should never be written. Unless the writer intends to spread a message to the reader, then its fine. However, skimming the sexual assault on a story is the best option instead of writing it graphic.

Your story just gets instance by the chapter and I just can't wait for the next to arrive. And with every chapter that comes to my view, I just fall deeper in love with your characters. Furthermore, your story is the first original gay romance story I read that has so much emotion and depth.

Though, despite me loving your story, you are still working your way to become an outstanding writer. Therefore, you should always write and develop your ability. Please continue to write and always read.

Key Note: It is not necessary for you to have a separate chapter on Tommy's continuation flashbacks. You could have just put all of his flashbacks in chapter one. However, it is fine. As long as you are writing, I am a happy reader.

-A

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Amazing

Since I read the this story 3 days ago I have been thinking about it all the time! It is fantastic! Please put up the next chapters!! I'm dying to know what's going to happen! You are an amazing writer!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous