All Comments on 'No Reply'

by Harddaysknight

Sort by:
  • 598 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
divorce the fucking whore

what kind of idiot would let his slut of a wife get away with that. I'd smack around my mom and wife then divorce the slut of a wife. I may have been involved in this but I WAS NOT MARRIED!! She is!! Mom deserves a beat down as well, fucking whore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
story sucked

this is your worst story ever, i was a fan until this shit story. i know this sounds crude but it is the way i felt after reading it, so go ahead and delete this comment and we will both feel better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
sucked out loud

title says it all

studebakerhawkstudebakerhawkover 14 years ago
Hard to believe!

Amazing, a Harddaysknight story I didn't like. Thanks for sharing, even if it wasn't my cup of tea.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
wimp crap

First time I read a story by this writer and it is just the same as all the other wimp stories here, I thought the site was about erotic stories? To me all these wimp crap is definitely NOT erotic. The old saying you get what you pay for is so true - free site = crap stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
some writers will write shit think it ok

no thanks you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
wow

Who would have thought that such a good writer could write something so distasteful on more than one level. First, he finds out that his own mother encourages his wife to do this, and to do it without telling him. Then, he allows his wife to do this without his objection. Then, he 'claims' his wife back. Maybe she could rub it in his face a little more with the 'cherry' pie. I don't usually cry 'wimp', but how can this be called anything else. The fact that the women involved continue to practically worship their line of trees adds insult to injury. He should take chain saw, then a dozer to his line of trees. Pray that HDK moves on through this transitional phase of his writing.

rlg99prlg99pover 14 years ago
Not My Thing

While you are one of my favorite writers this is not a story I can get in to.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
What a pile of dung!

What gives? JPB drafts a decent revenge story [for once in long time] and HDK drops this turd in the hopper. Bad news!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
suggest rewrite

and let him tell everybody to go to hell with this stupid "tradition". Even after all these years, apart of the initial thrill of having "seduced" a mature woman and having learned how to please a woman, and even if this has "helped" him in his marriage to Debbie, he apparently still felt guilty of having done it. Now, being faced with the same problem but being warned before the fact, I would have told her to say no and tell his mother an Janice to find another stupid wife. And if she were to to it anyway, to be prepared to face the consequences. I probably would have left in the middel of the second or third night as it took only a 4 hours drive after having taken their cell phones, to catch the wife if she had pursued, while leaving the other "fishingbuddie"s to find their own way home. I'm sure, this alternative ending would meet more approval than the present one. As to plainly advertise that he had been cuckolded, the trees would be gone in no time at all.

SkibumSkibumover 14 years ago
That one hurt!

Well written, but a very uncomfortable story. The protagonist's feelings of guilt for what he thought was his "seduction" of his neighbor should have been enough to help him break thje cycle.

Zeb40Zeb40over 14 years ago
I'll catch hell for the score...

...but I like to rate stories on their overall merit. That said, I felt that the Loving Wives category may not have been the best. Humor & Satire might have been more appropriate, but I realize that that category gets far fewer reads. And readers are the breath of life for a writer. As to the story, even though I personally don't condone the actions of the characters, I did enjoy reading it as though it was one of the weirder X-Files episodes about twisted family traditions. Commenters might do well to remember that this is primarily a fiction site, and when we find a different, albeit unsettling tale, we should enjoy it for what it is, a new approach. I at first felt that this was a bit far fetched, but the more I thought on it, and thinking about the real world, I have to admit it could happen.

MybadlandsMybadlandsover 14 years ago
Probably your worst

Wimp was written all over this story and not a loving wife or mother to be found.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Worst HDK Story Ever

I'm a big fan of HDK's stories, and generally really like them all. This one was far and away the worst one he's ever done. This family tradition, frankly, sucks! There are a lot of other ways for a young man to become experienced with women, for crying out loud. Here's an idea: use a NON-married woman to accomplish the same thing! Just terrible! HDK, have you ever heard the saying two wrongs don't make a right? This story lamely tries to argue the opposite. The idea that marriages could survive this tradition is absurd, and there's no way such a tradition could ever last for long in the real world. Marriage vows are what they are, and there's no week-long time out exceptions that are somehow okay because they're part of a "tradition"! This story is so bad, it takes my opinion of HDK and his other usually great stories down a couple of notches.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Not sure

HDK,

I always give you top marks, but this one ended rather poorly given what he endured and what had happened. You laid out a very very complex situation, but the ending just did not fit it. I would like to see a second story that offers some idea what happens. Some sex doesn't make up for the betrayal by all of the wives.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Get Real

They had over 20 good years loyal, faithful and happy with their life.

She decided to call and warn him? She wanted him to say No...He should have said No!!!

Now, you take this couple and and have them experience something so un-natural for them...huh?

Their life, their character as you suggested is shot, destroyed, will never be the same, he will want to leave her but can't because of everything they had meant to eachother...but...you did cuckold him for a week because he didn't step up and refuse for her to paricipate.

What would really, eally, really straighten your story out would be an Epilogue: at the end of your story, he says goodbye to their guests, quietly goes to the bedroom, sits with his head in his hands, she comes in, kneels before him, looks up at him and says "I hope you're not mad at me for refusing to have sex with him?...he looks at her with surprise and sees the twinkle in her eyes and the big smile on her face as she licks her lips and says ' we have a week to maje up for'!!!

zed0zed0over 14 years ago
Bad

Well written but really bad.

woodmanonewoodmanoneover 14 years ago
Well written bad story

I normally like you work but this one bit the big one as far as I'm concerned. It was well written with a good plot and smooth flow but I didn't care for it. I don't comment on characters as they only do what the author wants them to, but I didn't care for story or its ideas. Keep writing I am a fan just not of this story.

MetzovMetzovover 14 years ago
I can't think of anyway

I would let the woman I love do that. It would be one thing if I had gone into it with my eyes open. Knowing that one day I'd be expected to allow my wife to return the favor. But that wasn't the case here. He was set up from the start.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Please update the site description

This is the kind of stories you have here? Please change your site description from Erotic Stories to Wimp Stories to prevent search engines from picking up this site. What was erotic about this sorry little tale?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
What a bunch of crap.

Do you actually think that men would accept this behavior from their wives? No man with a set of balls would put up with this shit. He should have dumped her ass and sued his mother and every other coniving bitch involved for alienation of affection. You have written some tasteless stories before, but this one has hit an all time low. This story has been on this site for three hours and already over twenty people have let you know how much it sucks.

bruce22bruce22over 14 years ago
Well Written

But it is painful to read and leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

This time the twist at the end did not work for me....

It reminds me of the South Sea Islanders which were described by Ruth Benedict's book. The mother's brother's

wife iniated the young man into the world of women, and the same service was given to the gals by the father's sister's husband... I never was quite sure if the islander's were pulling the anthropologist's leg...

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
On the other foot…

Unlike most of the other comment leavers, I normally don’t like your stories; however I rather like this one. Once we dismiss the calls that the wife is a whore then we should realise that Billy had given tacit agreement to the ‘learning curve’. Billy showed he had a conscience and was aware that he, in his youth, had helped to perpetrate an act of infidelity. The moral question should be was it right to condone a second wrong or should he feel it a debt well paid. Just a pity there was no record of a daughter being treated to similar ‘exposure’ as the sons.

Best regards

hansbwlhansbwlover 14 years ago
Downer!

This was a downer, I would have thought a writer like yourself would have found a smart way to stop this "tradition".

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Wow a group of families whose husbands are

all cuckolds, and all of the women are adulterers and sluts. Wonderful story of great values and moral ethics. NOT!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Cuck stories belong in Fetish or Gay

Unless of course they include interracial stories. Who wants to read this crap? Only cucks and gay wannabes I guess. Question is, knowing she fucked someone else how can he put his cock into her until she is medically cleared a year later? And both the old whores there to protect her, or him?

BriteaseBriteaseover 14 years ago
Funny

Didn't anyone else think that this story was humerous???? Can't belive so many people are so serious in the world. Great story Hardaysnight! Had me grinning from start to finish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
The secret to happy marriage.

It's very simple, according to the plot of HDK. When a wife, of 25 something, years of marriage, decides that she has to initiate a 18 years old boy to the art of fucking, she just does it. No prior discussion, no later remorse, nothing. She has to inform, afterward of course, her beloved husband about the deed and the meaning of the 5 trees, one for each day of fucking the young guy. The final point is .. “take it or leave it , there is no way to cut the trees until you die”. If they can live their lives that way, then just fine, for them of course.

The problem is that the last wife, wanted to do the deed, but she was not so sure about his reaction. So again, no prior discussion, just a phone call. I am going to do it, if you cannot accept it, just say so and I 'll stop the deed. The husband feels whatever he thinks he feels, says nothing, comes back a week later and RECLAIMS his wife ? With the trees in front of him for the rest of his life ? What for? If he is so sure that he is so successful in this reclaiming, why doesn't he try to cut the trees ? That is a real reclaim. Of course he could say NO in the beginning, but …....

Well, I really don't know if this is the way for good marriages in the good old US of A. I personally think the plot is repulsive for any couple, but what the hell. HDK HAS to write something in the mood of the site.

I really hope this is NOT a change of style.IF this was a try for a funny story, then it was not at all successful.

Oh , and thank you for your hard work to entertain all of us

energystarenergystarover 14 years ago
I understand the anger and rudeness

you pay $50 a month to read stories on this site and have to read this crap. Wait - the site is free and you don't have to read anything. oh well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Not up to usual standards

HDK - you normally write much better than this. I do not usually leave comments but couldn't help myself. This story left a bitter taste in my mouth. I kept hoping that things would be all right for them, that Debbie would be smart enough to not go through with the cucking, but in the end, learned that those are pie in the sky hopes. You have done much better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
What an evil family...

How could a mother do this to her child? How could a father allow it to happen? What kind of woman, who I assume came into the family unknowing of this wretched tradition, would go along with it?

God, HDK, I love almost all of your stories... but this one evoked a rage in my like I have not felt from a tale for a very long time. If that was your intent, congratulations, if not...

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Wonderfully entertaining

It is always entertaining to read the comments that rip the morality, or the story line, or the character of the characters. For every story, there are always the critics who say it should have ended a different way or they should have done thus or so. <p> I look at these stories in this web site as entertainment. When it is well written, as this one was, and has a complex story line, as this one surely has, I find reading them a pleasure, even a joy. I don't plan to change my life as a result of reading this one, and I don't think that was HDK's intention either. Just a bit of fun, maybe jabbing a stick in the eye of convention. <p> I say, keep the good work up, HDK. Others without your level of skill don't entertain or reward their readers as do you.

PacoFearPacoFearover 14 years ago
Bravo HDK

I saw this on the feedback forum and popped in to see what the ruckus was about. Honestly, I think this story is imaginitive and definitely well written. It's a little dark but it's SUPPOSED to be. I get frustrated with the damn addiction too many readers here have to happy endings. If they need one so bad, I have a polite suggestion. Close your eyes and repeat after me: "But they all lived happily ever after. Amen." And good for you, HDK, for swimming upstream on this one. Right on and write on, Brother! :D -PF

dirtdigger1955dirtdigger1955over 14 years ago
Good story.....

Much better man than I.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 14 years ago
HDK if this is all you have left STOP writing

AWFUL. At the end of this story I busted out laughing

Billy was 18 and certainly did NOT give his conseNt to this wierd family sexual ritual.

<br></br>

The fact that mature woman are grabbing horny hormone driven 18 year old sons of family friends does NOT mean Billy KNEW about this multigenerational sexual cult....

<br></br>

Nor did it mean that he gave consent for it to happen with him with debbie.

<br></br>

and when Billy finally Figures all this out...at the camping site and gets a call from Debbie he says NOTHING.

He is so UPSET that he goes golfing and fishing ??

<br></br>

HDK this story is NOT hot. Its awful. This is poorly written and the characters inconsistent & shallow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Goofy!!!!

I would have thrown her through the window after the pie. What a bunch of queers these husbands are. HDK I usually like your stories, but it looks like you're channeling JPB. Quick get a priest and get rid of that demon lol Luis

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Did not work...

It did not work because the husband really did not want it, yet allowed it. All the men essentially gave up their manhood to allow something they did not want in order not to cause an issue. Had you had the other men explain it to the husband so that it made sense, and I do believe you have the talent to do so, then it would have been an interesting story. Then you could see the men taking pride in their part in the tradition, not skulking and having to "reclaim" their women. I may not agree with such a tradition, but show some pride do not simply allow out of guilt, or weakness. Close and well written, but still in the end a weak story of weak men and a cop out to what could have been a really good story.

kelly_kellykelly_kellyover 14 years ago
Sorry, I didn't liked it

i double checked the name of the author of this story to make sure it was one of my favorite writer -- <b>HDK</b>. You really <b>surprised/shocked</b> me with this one. It was very well written, but I didn't liked it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
On the fence...

Love your writing and great premise for this story...but I'm on the fence with this one...personally I would like to see an epilogue or second version where the husband tells them to all go to hell....especially his "loving" mother...looking forward to reading more of your stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
that when

They say when you do something to much you become at ease with it and stupid i think this author has reached that point because this was stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Flash forward 20 years...

A grown up Jeff Emerson stops by Bill's to let him know (all the while laughing at Bill) he and his wife can't have kids, so he and his wife will be adopting a number African baby boys since they always wanted a large family. The Family Tradition! LOL

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
MIX UP?

Did one of Sammy's stories get published under your name?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
A kind thing

A kind thing would be to just say that is a piece of crap and then look for another author

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
JPB?

Is Just Plain Bob now writing your stories for you?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I have just read this on SOL.

The current score is 4.35 or there abouts out of a possible 10 by their scoring. I don't know the score of this story yet but I am guessing it not good. As others have said this is certainly left field for you HDK. The simple fact is you must have THOUGHT about letting the husband say no to the wife. but you changed your mind and let it happen. I do hope you don't go the way of Ohio and become a champion of the cuckolds on this site. That would be a dark day indeed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Nice try

I am not a fan of cuckoldry and humiliation but I do appreciate you trying to expand your horizons. Most of your submissions are lighthearted nice to see you do something with some emotion in it.

Risq_001Risq_001over 14 years ago
So let me see if I understand this.....

<p>This was one of your stories because while you attempted your usually brand of humor you...</p>

<p>- You took an 18 year old kid who didn't know the score, was tricked and didn't understand what he would be giving up in the future by being seduced at 18!</p>

<p>- Through out your story wives were willingly cuckolding their husbands because it made their own "children" better lovers as a result.</p>

<p>- Made the men later realize what was going on, but no one tried to stop it</p>

<p>- Then at the end you threw in the husband <i>reclaiming</i> his wife after being a willing cuckold because at 18 he was seduced by an older woman. And his mother was looking on in admiration as he did it because her plan would help make her son's marriage better???</p>

<p>- Oh don't forget his mother cheated on his father as well.</p>

<p>And this is a <i><b>good</b></i> story by you? HDK dude, your standards are falling. How can you see this as funny. It's really sad. It would be one thing if he knew what was coming, forgot, and tried to weasel out of it. </p>

<p>But to write it as having young kids get seduced, and then have the all women in his family, including his mom <i><b>and</b></i> his wife, set all the men they claim to love up to be cuckolds <i>intentionally</i> for the rest of their life as some kind of twisted right of passage, then have husband go willing along with is just too twisted for words.</p>

<p>What if he had a daughter? Do they get left out, or do the men get to break them in? And I find it hard to believe over the years no girls were born (with a 50/50 chance at them) and all the women from the "outside" of the family who marry into it all went along with this?!</p>

<p>What a stretch. What does it say about the women they married if they also can't wait to break their marriage vows with a young man when given the chance. You made them an entire family of whores and cuckolds, how is that funny?</p>

<p>Dude this story was just sad.</p>

<p>Not one of your better stories. Not remotely. For the first time I wish I could give negative numbers to a story. And I do mean a <i><b>triple</b></i> digit number.</p>

-Risq

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Worst HDK story I have ever read

How can a fine writer put his name on this disgusting pile of garbage. Why did he not say no when Debbie called him? He just makes himself and his wife part of the vile conspiracy.

60 year old George

Risq_001Risq_001over 14 years ago
You know HDK

<p>When Harry, myself, <i><b>AND</b></i> 60 year old George all agree that this was bad what does that tell you? (^_^)</p>

<p>The two of us never, repeat, almost <i><b>never</b></i> agree with George!!</p>

-Risq

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
what a

crock of shit story ok when does he get his week with some hot teenage girl

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
WOW

I sure missed the boat on this one... I am sure somewhere in a Greek Tragedy the underlying support lies

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Actually

If he had said to her, "if you do this I will get a week with someone myself, so I'll leave it to you," I could have lived with this. As it is I didn't like it much, but your still one of the best writers here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Style mismatch

You stuck a comical ending on one of your more serious stories. I'm not sure there was a good serious ending possible; it might be better to try to make the beginning less somber. Alternatively, make the ending even more over the top by having him take Janice for a week.

mcwiiimcwiiiover 14 years ago
WTF?

I have alway loved HDK stories, looked forward to them. What a disappointment. Puke.

MetzovMetzovover 14 years ago
Time to put away the torches and pitchforks

HDK has written so many good stories that when he writes one that we don't like we may tend to over react. I know my first impulse was to 1 bomb it and post a comment asking him if he had lost his mind. I really didn't like the story, But it's not nearly as bad as some I've read here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
What the fuck

You know this was one of worst crap bull shit stories yet-- what were you smoking.----These woman were nothing but a bunch of fucking skank whores.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
5 trees is just enough for an happy ending

Hmmm 5 trees. Let's see: one up on the ass of loverboy, one up on the ass of the loving wife, one up on the ass of Janet, one up on the ass of the proud mother. Hey, that means there is one left to chop up and use as starter when burning the wedding licence and photo album. Everything under control!

Regards,

Umbert0

fregenfregenover 14 years ago
Didn't work for me either

Sorry HDK. Not sure what you were trying to do here. Was it humor?<P>

At least the wife had the courtesy to call him ahead of time instead of just doing it like all the other wives. It appeared to me that she was saying: "Tell me no. Your mother is insisting but just tell me no." Also when he comes back she wants him to "reclaim" her.<P>

He doesn't tell her no of course. Guilt? He thought at the time he had seduced her but after so many years he has to know it was the other way around. You know, some family traditions should not be perpetuated.<P>

So what's the rationale here? Quid pro quo? You cuckolded a family friend many years ago so now it's your turn? And women hold their husband's intelligence in such contempt that they have their young lovers plant a visible reminder of trees as an "inside joke." Do they really believe that their husbands will never make the connection.<P>

Bill was right. The dynamics of the marriage have changed. But what about Bill's relation with his mother also? It has to change too.<P>

Although I didn't care for it it was an interesting story. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
fucking terrible

possibly one of the worst stories ive ever read and def one of you worst if not the worst. what the fuck were you thinking? that whole family is fucked up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Aaargghh!!

I give you full marks as an excellent story teller and eagerly look forward to your next submission. But like everyone else, I can't agree. This conspiracy to coerce the women to commit adultery and to deliberately deceive the husbands, however "pure" the motive, is just too much to stomach. If I were Bill, Debbie and I would be fine since there was no deception and there would be no tree-planting, but Mom and the other conspirators would be dead to me...... assuming they were not actually dead.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
no understanding

even though I skimmed through it, i didn't understand it. it's neither interesting nor funny nor serious in any way. i guess it's meant as some kind of a clever satire or joke of some kind; but i just didn't catch it nor am i that interested in catching it, sorry, HDK.

SW_MO_HermitSW_MO_Hermitover 14 years ago
Sorry Story

I am like most of the other readers. You sure missed the mark on this one. I don't even think it is as well written as most of your other stories. I am one of your faithful readers and ALWAYS read your submissions but this time I wish I hadn't! If your desire was to raise ire, you succeeded admirably though! Just a change or two and it would have been great--have the poor dope either force his wife and family to break the chain or retaliate in some way and you have a much better story I feel. In any event, keep writing, you ARE one of the best.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
LET DOWN

to say the least. Hope this type story is not a trend for you HDK.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I liked it!

and I hate cuckold stories. I especially liked the fact that he fucked his wife infront of his mother and Janice...nice touch, and the parting comment, "at least you were smart enough not to plant any fucking weeping willows." LOL nice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
MEGA EXCELLENT!!!!!!!!! Brilliant

Great story! You got 64 comments so far. Keep it up! Some of the old guys left multiple comments because they got kind of excited but hey...

Very enjoyable story. Original and clever. Very nicely written. MORE, MORE, MORE.....

monsterer23monsterer23over 14 years ago
hmmm

to me its look like- some creep hacked HDK passwords to put such a crap under his honest name

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Piss poor

Piss poor story. Saw the comments and decided to read it myself and it was a fucking waste of three minutes and bandwidth

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
You Are No Knight

especially, if your name is Lancelot, because there is ABSOLUTELY NO way to be cuckolded that is any better than any other - that experience is an equal nonworthwhile event under any circumstance!!! Those gals should have all had their tubes snipped when they were twelve years old (in your fantasy) and then this tale would have died the death it should have before getting on paper. But I did have to give you a 25 because you write so well. Just don't waste it on this sort of tripe again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Didn't understand

Your buildup didn't lead up to anything that made any sense. Back in the dark ages when I studied english, we wrote the climax first, then wrote the rest of the story to support the climax. Even if this was supposed to be a surprise ending, the leadup should have made sense given the conclusion. I can't see how this could have gotten past a real editor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
erotic

Opposed to all the guys who couldn't get their rocks off... I think your story is well written as well as erotic. A very different type of story that require imagination. But your writing makes it easy to be there and fill in the gory blanks. Kudos

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
You wrote your own version of The Box

I liked the concept. However, I was a little confused by the way the story went back and forth in time as the plot unfolded. I thought that if it were more of an awakening to Bill at the very end, rather than Bill having all of the foreknowledge and by doing nothing, accepting his fate, the angst might have been more real. And, even if there was some foreknowledge and acceptance, it might have played out better if Bill never really knew what the outcome was, IMO...John.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
strange plot

strange plot for an erotic story - it was not erotic, nor was it funy and although well written that is not enough to redeem this in any way. The only word that I can find to sum it up is shit

toesmantoesmanover 14 years ago
waste of good talent

Well, since I could not determine at the end if she had let the young man plant his trees, and plant himself in the wife; I was confused by the ending. If she went through w/ it, then all I could say is that is, in my opinion, the worst story you've ever posted. But that is just my opinion.

toesmantoesmanover 14 years ago
waste of good talent

Well, I went back & read it again, & determined, I guess that since he hung up w/out telling her to call & say "No"; she went ahead w/ the plan, & spend the week being a slut. Because in my opinion, that is exactly what she became when she did what she did; the husband didn't have to tell her no, her wedding vows told her "NO"! So, taking her & making her his woman again, pardon me, that's just crap. he should be kicking her slutty ass to the curb, just like she wondered if he would. So, changed my vote to "0".

DrallDrallover 14 years ago
Different!

Different,but most interesting and a good read. Thank you.

Simple49erSimple49erover 14 years ago
There are cultures, or were,

in the south pacfic that in fact trained their young men and women how to make love in all its fascets. Older, experienced members of the village were designated to "train" the young when they reached puberty. EVERYBODY knew about it and accepted it: this was considered normal for everyone. Generally, this led to happy sexual relationships later when they married. There was no secret, no cuckolding, everyone celebrated those days when they happened and it was not an embarassment to anyone. Read Margaret Meades works. However, in this story, the women try to control the lives of the men - hmmm, what happened to equal partnership that women so desperately want. Clearly the narrator does not want his wife to do it, and clearly the wife knew this. She should have just said no on that basis. To make him suffer for a week like that was not erotic, but it was embarassing and sad to read. This was not your typical sly humor, but rather a mean look at humiliation and sexual misconduct. I know, it's a fantasy, stop taking it so seriously and look he got to screw her silly in the end. But that only left me with a sick feeling of a man who is so masochistic that he takes his hurt and humiliation and lets her make nice. You are one of the best writers on this site, but this story left me queasy. People using other people without everyone's agreement especially in a marriage, is wrong. And for those of you out there that like cuckolding strories and get your rocks off with male humiliation I do not need your brickbats thrown at me. I am giving my opinion here. I had hopee, to be honest, when she called she would say that she refused. Too bad. 50 for the writing!)

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I liked it

as it was humorous and well a well written piece of fiction.

I normally don't care for cuckolding stories as they are generally about humiliation but in this story it seems humiliation wasn't the goal. Bravo!!

You pulled off a good story in a very tough category.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I guess this could be funny to cucks

and their adulterous wives. But to real people it is more than repulsive. His comment in coming in would be to tell the whores and adulterers to leave while he and his wife discuss the divorce. Then a chainsaw on all of the trees planted by anyone, thus ending the "tradition" of the men marrying whores and adulterers. A shame no one in the family before him were men, and a shame he turned out to not be one also. Where is the medical testing for HIV/AIDS and STDs, then the year wait to see if she is infected but hasnt shown yet before the fucks or even kisses her. Much to unrealistic and not really very humerous at all. Cuck stories belong in the fetish or gay section and should never be in Loving Wives as the last thing an adulterous wife does is love her husband. She might want to make him small and insignificant but it can never be said she loves him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Just silly

You decided to completely skip over the reason why ANYONE would act this way. It made the entire story a complete waste of time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Wrong Ending

Throw the pie out the window and throw her out the front door. Family tradition my ass. If the mom and the woman he fucked are there too throw them out with her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Well, it was written well...

for the most part. :)

Sorry HDK, not my cup of tea. I won't totally knock the idea, its an interesting one but my main gripe is with the plot and characterization.

I could not buy into Bill tolerating it happening given how you wrote him early on, especially with his guilt he harbored all those years. The flashbacks at the start and once or twice later on were a bit confusing as well.

The cherry pie bit at the end though... funny if not plain cruel. Tis hard to see any humor in this story.

-Hex

striker1017striker1017over 14 years ago
what

a complete waste of writing talent from someone who I always considered one of the best writers here.

JennyBearJennyBearover 14 years ago
Very good

One thing that has always amazed me about your fan base has been their unconditional suppport. No matter what you write they always vote 100 or 5 (WTF is that all about you think Lit would standrized there voting procedures. <P>

Anyway that aside, I am surprised how they threw you to the wolves because they didn't like your content. <P>

As far as cuckold stories go, you have written worse. Several things stood out about this submission. They couldn't cut down the trees and the fact that her pussy was going to need some recovery time. Next time my friend go completely over to the dark side and piss everyone off including myself. <P>

Jennybear

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
well...

About a quarter of the way through I found it confusing. Halfway through I thought it was just stupid. I still think it is. You don't have to post something just because you wrote it.

SELSTIMSELSTIMover 14 years ago
Well Written

Unfortunately, I didn't care for the story line. It's a little disturbing. OK, a lot disturbing. It also lacked that edgy humor that your stories are so well known for. Great writing earned the 50 the rest reminded me of the earlier writings of another well known writer on this sight.

SELSTIMSELSTIMover 14 years ago
I just reviewed the comments...

and remembered some of the comments on your last story, stating that the only reason that you were getting such high marks was because of your name rather than the quality of the story. So, you wrote this story that was uncharacteristically poor just to prove that it's not the author's name but the story. I think you proved your point. Well done

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Needs a sequel...

With the guilt all these years he should kill his mother and Janice...it will be impossible reacts so calmly...and a tradition like that.. just wonder if he will seek some thing of payback or revenge(more against Janice and his mom than his wife).

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Talent Wasted On A Frustrating Self Cuck

Anybody could write this - the question is why?<P>

Anybody else would have said no on the phone then upon getting home ostracized his mother and father plus divorced his wife if she had cucked him.<P>

Instead the writer fucked himself with helpless irrational wimpish actions more like justplanebobie than someone with some talent and now less class.<P>

A major disappointment - a writer planned self execution.<P>

I wonder why?

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteover 14 years ago
As a (sort of) metaphor....

...for how so many relationships devolve into 'compliance by guilt' this was excellent.As a parody of cuck stories it was subtle yet poignant.As a vehicle for the fomentation of assumed betrayal by your loyal fans it was obviously effective.The reader who commented that he "normally DOESN'T like your stories-but liked this one"proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that humans will never completely unite.It certainly wasn't your funniest but I'm not myself (whatever that is) these days either,so who am I to say.Thanks for the consistent entertainment.Note to Risq-(sorry,can't help myself)-Risq,I am (like HIV)at the least, a bombastic pedant.Next to you,I'm a fucking mute!(Now is that dark, or just poor satire?)

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Say it ain't so, HDK!!!!

Don't go over to the Cuck side!!! Please!!!! Before it is too late, redeem yourself by quickly putting another story on the board that is up to your usual standards so that we can forget "No Reply". I don't know if there has ever been a listing of "comments" as universally in agreement as what we see with this story. And this time, I think that they are right!

GenghisKhanGenghisKhanover 14 years ago
I Didn't Find the Story Funny, Humorous, or Good

in any subtle, sophisticated, or common sensical way. We know HDK does seem to possess a certain knack for abrupt, short-signatured, silly, and clever stories. <p>

This one was just, well, tupidly lame. There's no other way to describe it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I recomend you redo this one

You really need to redo this story. Your character starts out as someone who is sorry he slept with another man's wife and also someone who does not want to join the club, yet he takes no action, to me this makes the character not just a wimp but a stupid wimp. Which also makes your ending suspect because any man that reacts the way he does would not take his wife at the end he would just be a beat down no body. You really need to make sure that you character starts and ends as the same personality not be someone who looks like he is dealing with multiple personality disorder. One other thing I know a lot of people on different continents and not one of them would be okay with their mother forcing his wife in to something like this, I know it makes my blood boil just to think about it. At the very least both the trees at his house and the trees at his parents house have got to go, no one would want something like that around to remind them of their wives BS.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
waste of time

waste of time, go read some of sammy's stories, at least with him you know it is going to be crap and unlike this writer he is not riding on his previous stories for a high score

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
In this world

the boys are doomed for humiliation the moment they slip out of the cunts of their mothers. That I don't like hence the rating.

H20waderH20waderover 14 years ago
Hey, Lighten UP!!!!

This is not a story for a fast read. A boy becomes a man in the arms of a married woman. She teachs him to please and be pleased. He is a caring young man and feels guilty but continues on with his life and new skills.

He marries a fine woman who loves him very much. Then the time came to pay for those early lessons by allowing his wife to teach a young man the same lessons. At least he had a warning of what could happen. When he gave no answer to question over the phone, the wife fulfilled her duty.

Did she enjoy the teaching? Who cares, it was a duty to the family and her husband. The prior women knew of the danger so in the past the husbands were not told BEFORE. BUT when the hubby came home there would be the wife and a support team. There were no divorces because of the teaching because it wasn't an affair. It was as The Brits say a ONE OFF.

It took me two reads to see the all the love though the pain. Pian to accept the wife and not throw her to the curb but to accept the family tradition of training the young men. I do womder how the comments would have been if the men were teaching young virgin women? I have read several of those but never when the act was a tradition.

Yeah my guts were twisted. Yeah, the first reading left me cold. BUT i thought about it and reread. It still grabbed my guts but i understood it better.

So in spite of the naysayers let me be the first to say WELL DONE.

I will not read the comments section so blastng away at me seves no purpose.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
saw the comments, read the story

saw the comments, read the story and voted 0. Maybe all this cuckold shit here is contagious

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
What about the trees ?

I could discuss H20wader 's approach but, what about the trees ? What about the DEMAND to remain there forever? Is it about the love and respect from the wives to their beloved husbands ? I think the meaning of the marital wows "Until death ..... " had a little different meaning.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
good story, but the meaning of tradition unclear

Good and unusual story. But I am trying, thus far without any success, to understand the significance of this tradition the ladies had and what it accomplishes. The author didn't really get this point across. How can this tradition really bear an significance? Beats me. RAG

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Cucks strike again

Is there no non-cuckold stories on this fucking site?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Bad story

A bad story, no matter how well written

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHarddaysknight@Harddaysknight
I enjoy comments and seldom delete them. Writing is a pleasure for me. Reading comments, even negative comments, is a perverse pleasure. I thank Lit for providing a free forum to showcase my vast talent. Writing is recreation and fun for me. I am simply making shit up as I g...