All Comments on 'No Reply: Answered'

by GeorgeAnderson

Sort by:
  • 450 Comments
blackrandl1958blackrandl1958over 6 years ago
There is no question in my mind that GeorgeAnderson is one of the best writers to ever grace this site.

I don't say that because George is my friend, though he is, or because he edits for me, though he does, or even that he has, and will, co-written with me. I say that because I teach literature and know good literature and George is among the best writers here.

Having said that, and acknowledging the polish of the writing craft, George set himself to the hardest task in the LW genre. HDK did the same in the original story. I have done it before, and many good writers have tried. That task is to set up a set of circumstances where a wife making an unwilling cuckold out of her husband can be, if not justified, at least mitigated. George, and HDK before him, did the best that could be done.

Ultimately, they failed, and I failed and everyone else has failed, because the fact remains that it's inexcusable. There is no set of circumstances that will make it any better. We try, and this is a tremendous effort. For the effort and the skill at writing, I give it full marks. I think it's about the best that could be done. I also honor HDK for letting another author play with his toys. Thanks for the story. It was very, very emotional. Randi.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
if

...he had balanced the scales with teen age girl, cut off all contact with his mother, dug up trees and deposited them on her young lover's slightly abused body...

Maybe then take her back

His wife was just too in your face about wanted to spend week in bed with kid then...the crowing and comparing, but most of all

''Hey honey let me teach you what lover boy showed me that you couldn't figure out.

So what if he did same thing as teenager the tradition had nothing to do with the wife.

Their replanting the trees leaves memorial to wife's adultery for all to see.

Someone else had version where all the neighbor adulterytrees were dug up and burned!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

And here's Randi again going OTT with her comments. This wasn't good, the original was one of HDK's worst stories, there was no need for this continuation just for RACC.

To the other Anon, the thing is Randi is the self appointed story police of Lit now, she is probably also Kimmi, she is so OTT with all of her comments I see and her 'special' days.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Didn't work, and that last paragraph made it even more of a disaster, but a valiant attempt at the impossible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
@anonymous "this was."

Sounds like you have some beef. What does Kimmi have to do with this story? HDK didn't write this, GeorgeAnderson did. Just trying to stir some shit.

I hated the story, but I have to admit you got to me. That's good writing so I have to give it up. Great job, even if I disagree with everything. You made it real.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Have to agree

Well written, but a hell of a lot to swallow. That's a tradition that never should have started, and if it did, should have ended with the first divorce. I have to geve you credit for taking a shot.

sdc97230sdc97230over 6 years ago
This is an impossible situation to write your way out of

Because the cheating is so blatant and yet the husband had his chance to stop it and didn't. So either you have RAAC or you have a husband who is at least partially a hypocrite.

One point that bothers me about all the versions I've read: when husbands and wives in their thirties or forties don't have the sense or the guts to put a stop to this absurd "tradition," it's ludicrous to put any blame on the 18-year old who's being steered into it by the elders he's been raised to see as his examples of what is right and wrong. All the parents owe all the children apologies for not preparing them to say "no" when their turns came.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
When ficking around comes back to bite you.

Plenty of people do things when they're young they wind up paying for later. This came back big time. The guy was fucked no matter what he did. Hell of a siteation and you did as well as could be done, I guess.

somewhatniceguysomewhatniceguyover 6 years ago
SAD

AND UNACCEPTABLE; ALL SAID, NO MATTER HOW HARD LIBERALS AND 21ST CENTURY ETHOS TRY TO MAKE A WOMAN OUT OF A MAN, MEN WILL REMAIN MEN, AND THE LIFE WILL BE MUCH LESS FUN FOR WOMEN IF MEN CEASE TO BE MEN; men are not designed to be sensitive pussies; call it selfish or whatever, no man, if he is a man at all, will put up things like revenge fuck and hall pass. Two wrongs can never make one right.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
@ somewhatniceguy

I don't know what story you read. It wasn't this one, or you can't read. Maybe you were too busy yelling with your all caps. There was nothing here about a "revenge fuck." The story says he didn't fuck the girl. He let her think he was going to so she could feel a little pain, but the story clearly says he didn't. Maybe he should have. Great writer trying to do something undoable. Four stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Best thing written here since girlinthemoon

If you look at the writing here and the rest of the shit on this page, this is like Shakespeare. I'll give it a five just for the contrast.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What's with the personal attaks?

I only know one guy who does that. I sure wish these author's would put a stop to that by deleting those comments. That doesn't belong here. Attacking people for talking about the story is just out of line. It's all a bunch of bullshit by the same guy, anyway. Please delete that shit, author.

I thought this was a good story.

stev2244stev2244over 6 years ago

Thanks for finally posting this one, George. Great story, I've read it many times. I really wish you'd post more of the awestome stories you write.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Liked it!

I think I would have added something about him going over to poison or cut down the trees he planted at the Burrows.

cpetecpeteover 6 years ago
Quality writing

in a story that does well trying to get a "happy ending" to an impossible scenario set up by HDKs tale.

I enjoyed the back and forth conversations between the couple and insight into hubbys thoughts.

Would have hubbys "Tit for tat" (or Tits for dick) payback have healed the marriage rift? Its the Authors story and he gets to decide-but much thanks for the ride.

tazz317tazz317over 6 years ago
AN APPLE A DAY DOESNT WORK OUT EVERY TIME

no matter if they are home grown or bought, TK U MLJ LV NV

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 6 years ago
What a POS ending, once she admitted she did it BC she could, the marriage

was toast. And what about this idiotic sentence"

"We both knew we were headed for divorce. Neither of us wanted it."

After the set up in this story, and the dialog in this version, the man is all sorts of bad things if he doesn't want a divorce.

COLD CALCULATED SMIRKING betrayal does not merit reconciliation, EVER.

Even a sexual freak like me can see this wife is a totally wrong person and the story is an affront to honor and dignity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Sorry

But as soon as she said ""I still wish you wouldn't call him that, but yes, I decided that I wanted my week with Jeff. "

I'd have said "Okay, fine. You got what you wanted, and now you can also spend the rest of your life with him. I want a divorce."

Let's see that dense cunt bullshit her way out of that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Grate story

Thanks for a grate story:)

I thought the story was morally very challenging.

The wife's honesty was gut-wrenchingly hard for most husbands to digest, but personally I could never accept the mother’s betrayal. regardless of traditions.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 6 years ago
Damn

The imagination of the original wasn't continued with this tale. The realistic ending would have been divorced couples up and down. No way does Bill recover to continue the marriage. Also no way does he not fool around with the sister of the boy who made him a cuckold. So I will just put this down as fiction and give it the rating it deserves.

no rating

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1 star

Just stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
a cornhole buggered...

a fat cock smoked,

betrayed!

FD45FD45over 6 years ago
This is becoming a habit

I am reading a lot of shit about HDK's story and George's continuation of it.

One thing said was 'it was one of his worst stories'.

Is it one of his WORST stories...or is it one of his more CONTROVERSIAL stories? Was it that it wasn't original or that it was poorly written?

Or did it make you uncomfortable?

There is a major difference between the two.

I will admit that I also did not LIKE the story very much but I admired the skill and I could see that this was 'possible'. Our ancestors had to put up with a lot of shit: droughts, plagues, Indian raids, drafted into wars with mandated separations. A 'tradition' like this is possible. The guy got to fuck someone, the wife got to fuck someone. MORALLY, I still don't like it. But there are a lot of things I don't like that exist so what is one more.

And it certainly started conversations.

George did a very nice job dealing with this, about as good a job as I can see being done with such *controversial* source material. It was very hard to bend this back to a reconciliation but he took a novel approach.

As with many of us, it isn't that someone makes a bad choice. It is that they refuse to own up to their bad choice. He gave an adequate fix for that.

jasonnhjasonnhover 6 years ago
In too deep

If this author had left the females at the level that HDK left them at the end of his story it would have been an almost impossible task to make this marriage whole in any reasonable way.

But instead, this story digs them in even deeper. The first part of the story reeks of feminine arrogance.

"I would have done whatever I needed to have my week with Jeff."

"You wanted it that badly?"

"Yes, I did. Every woman my age in your family has had this; why shouldn't I? Their marriages are all fine, and you can't tell me that you're the only husband who figured it out. As I told your mother, you wouldn't kick me to the curb and throw out twenty-plus years of marriage over something that only lasted a week. I knew my marriage was safe, the whole idea was incredibly exciting, and I did it."

Bill is supposed to "Just get over it", i.e. relinquish his pride and self worth in the face of feminine pussy superiority. Basically, "I can do whatever I want because you are to cowardly to walk away from a long established marriage no matter how I abuse and disrespect you.".

How can a person with that attitude tell me that they love me? THEY DO NOT!

How can a relationship that was based on love and respect turn to one based on arrogance and dominance over the partner capped off with a PERMANENT visual reminder of that new status and its diminution of the spouse EVER be resurrected? It cannot.

Further, how can a person who has reached this point in their thinking, personality, and behavior be redeemed? It's impossible.

It's like having someone deliberately plunge a meat cleaver into your heart and if you miraculously survive, expecting you to trust and love that person afterward. It would be insane to want to have ANYTHING to do with that person.

This author has Bill not only twist his wife's arm but snap it in two to "wake her up". Except he is too much a pussy to REALLY do it. Now the wife is all apologetic. She realizes she was wrong. More likely she realized she wasn't going to get away with it after all and is now plotting alternative endings.

Worse, there is no way a reader can walk away with any respect for the women and almost none for a man so wishy washy that he gave his wife permission to screw around on him instead of yelling "HELL NO!" and so pathetic he can't even take real revenge for what was done to him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
hell no

hell no, burn the apple trees. buy some trees, maybe some other kind like cherry

and not in line. I remember a tale I read before with the tree thing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
No gender

is entered in this author's bio. After reading his and some of his other efforts i pretty much figured it out.

CrkcpprCrkcpprover 6 years ago
Noble attempt

I think that this story is one of HDK's favorite 'children ' , so I thank him for having the intestinal fortitude for allowing it to be adopted and shaped into something other than his own , kudos to the Godfather of LW .

SJ , aren't you supposedly over your anon phase ? Kimmi & Randi really get under your Thumbnails don't they ? Lol .

This storyline has been a major conundrum since HDK birthed it . I recall that BG33 and someone else I can't recall at this moment , have basically used the outline to write intriguing stories of their own .

To me , this is a plot device that has no good , and certainly no easy answer to . It along with the plot of the elderly man who finds out his whole marriage was a shame ( i.e. a elderly wife dies by H2Owader & followup by Ohio & Revelations by Alex_Lover ) are the most thought provoking and perplexing of any that have been written in this category.

Do I think George Andersons version here is perfect , no , but it was a very good attempt at it . He's obviously a talented author , but this was a major undertaking , kudos for not taking on a fluff story !

Those anon's who are taking their lil potshots at HDK need to stay in their kiddie pools and not fall into the Orca enclosure ! Enuff said about that .

I enjoyed this a lot , thank you for sharing this with us .

5 *'s

P.S. I'm begging for someone to take up Revelations by Alex_Lover ! Carvohi started on it , but just abandoned it unfinished.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 6 years ago
Thanks for this well written addition

to my crowd pleasing tale of acceptable betrayal. Wait! That's wrong! My story was not that popular, score-wise. It did garner 378 comments and will probably pick up a few more because of George's excellent attempt at making sense of my story. No Reply has received 1855 votes (mostly low) and about 148,832 views, which is not very impressive. Low scores (3.37 in this case) translate to fewer views.

What I had attempted when I wrote the story was finding a possible reason for a married woman to have sex outside of marriage. We all know that is an impossible task, unless the husband is one of those cuck fags we read so much about. What the story did accomplish was to stir up emotion in the reader.

I thank those that read my stories and make comments. Many readers do not realize that writers like me enjoy the comments the most, even the crude ones. Commenters often suggest that they will cast a low vote and that will teach the writer to not write fag cuck shit again. It doesn't work that way. Each person gets a vote and the score tells us how the story was received, but it does not always reflect the impact of the story. A slew of emotional, passionate comments is also a barometer of a story's success. I want to thank George for making some sort of sense out of my story, as well as for his entire body of work. I also thank those that read and comment. Writers need readers more than compliments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
divorce is only way...

to actually STOP the "tradition".

If they can't say "but everyone else did it, and THEIR marriages survived...", then no, a divorce is EXACTLY what would be needed to break the cycle.

I don't think that every story has to be BTB. Justified RAAC is the HARDEST to write, but also the hardest to READ and ENJOY. It can be done, but very few plots offer the possibility.

Now writing a story that gets readers THINKING and FEELING things, and contributing to a group discussion? Well that is a challenge as well, but perhaps, a more noble pursuit in the end.

anyway, like I said, for this plot? Divorce is the only option. However, for the purposes of crafting a thinking man's drama experiment? Divorce doesn't have to be a permanent status....May be? I don't know. But someone can tackle that idea without dredging up this same HDK experiment. I'm sure.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
Thoughts

I always get angry when the wives say that their husbands' compliments don't mean anything because he HAS to say them! Does that mean that he can screw some young woman to salve HIS ego? While we're talking about "ego," men who are upset over their wives cheating are told to get over their ego, But here we see how it's the WIFE'S ego driving her to cheat!

"I would have done whatever I needed to have my week with Jeff." - So, it wouldn't have mattered if he DID say no?

I don't usually believe in revenge affairs, but I think that he SHOULD have fucked Amy! What happens if Debbie ever finds out the truth?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Absolute misery of a man (you not the husband)

You Americans! One can only hope that you haven’t sired any offspring. I know this comment will be deleted but your story and name will stand here in LW as the master Cuckold and Wimp. Comments come and go but you shall always be seen as a WACC (Wimp Ass Castrated Cuckold) every time the story is read. Nice legacy loser....

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
Further Thought

A couple of thoughts from the other stories:

Why don't the husbands get to "educate" the young women?

If the husbands' cuckolding is "payback" for their "education" as young men, what did the original husbands do to deserve THEIR cuckolding?

imhaplessimhaplessover 6 years ago
The "hero" is a fucking wimp

for not fucking Amy. Still, it was well written and original so I gave it a 5.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
dumb

not real in the least.

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 6 years ago
LW’s version of the Twilight Zone

I didn’t read the original story that inspired this sequel, but the entire premise is so bizarre it only makes sense as an episode of the Twilight Zone (or Black Mirror, for you Brits.)

Let me get this straight: this “family tradition” is for their grandmothers to convince their daughter-in-laws to have sex with their grandsons? Okay. Sure, why not? Happens all the time, I bet.

Given that ridiculous premise, what was the purpose of this sequel? Well, we can’t have a story — even a ridiculous, fantastical, story — end without some bitch getting her comeuppance, can we? To that end, the brainless bitch in this story seemed to learn her lesson thanks to hubby turning the tables and putting her shoes on the other foot.

No bitches (literally) burned, no beatings of defenseless women with a pickaxe handle, no serial killers falling on whirring saw blades, no spiked drinks, and no spy gadgets or private detectives. So, I say it’s a job well done, I guess.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
POS

Total waste of time reading this Piece of Shit. Please don't post anymore stories again, because frankly your writing sucks!

grriz1grriz1over 6 years ago
I'm surprised

I'm surprised that you got so many negative comments. I didn't look at this as being a POS. These are stories of the imagination; take them as you will. I read the original story and came away thinking, that was a different idea. As with any story you can go in one of two directions. I like the direction you chose. I am not a believer that for a story to be good in this category it has to be BTB. I thought your adaptation of an ending was good and well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A Useful Lesson

Crkcppr's comment provides a classic example of how not to write a serious comment. Lots of serious reflection attempting to convey weighty judgement followed by an ill-judged, waspish and juvenile remark about 'kiddy pools', which invalidates all that went before.

sdc97230sdc97230over 6 years ago
A "realistic" ending?

Would probably be the couple remaining together "for the sake of their children" and living lives of quiet desperation. They might both cheat on each other repeatedly, drink a lot, abuse prescription medicines and fight a lot over trivial matters, all the while telling themselves and each other that they "got over it" and that marriage just isn't the romantic fairy tale it's cracked up to be.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
?????

just another piece of cuck crap

Rolando1225Rolando1225over 6 years ago
He never really balanced the scales

The story was well written and interesting. I won't address here the nature of the "tradition". The "tradition" was the premise of the original HardDaysKnight's story. In a fundamental basis, the week Bill spend with Mrs. Burrows getting skilled in the arts of "having sex" took place BEFORE they made their marriage vows. Debbie's weeklong affair with Jeff took place AFTER and as she acknowledged, was done deep down mostly to reaffirm Debbie's attractiveness and self-worth as a woman. Bill didn't break the marriage fidelity bows, she did. Bill may have finally made her understand the humiliation she put him through, but she still made him a cuckold just like the rest of the men in that family. They all may be happy cuckolds, but cuckolds nonetheless. Having sex with Amy, even if it was only once would have to some extent balanced the scales between Bill and Debbie, and give them a common ground to rebuild the marriage and repair the damaged egos. For me Bill's fabricated "affair" with Amy was just a teaching tool for Debbie to make her understand how he felt, and whether he wants to accept it or not, deep down he ultimately chose to wear his cuckold horns. The "annuals" flowers are just a symbol of rebirth; a way to renew every year their vows to each other in their own way. At end it comes down to the saying; how are you going to be better continuing with this damaged marriage to a cheater, or breaking it and saving your dignity. Sometimes it takes courage to do the right thing. This is my two-cents opinion.

BaddestmanaliveBaddestmanaliveover 6 years ago
No Way

THE TREES HAVE TO GO. They are a constant reminder- "picking the scab". Gave it 4. The writing is good. I felt his pain which is a sign of a good story teller.I would have divorced her and disowned "Mother".

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Principles Involved?

There were numerous ways an "ending" to this tradition in Bill's family could have gone and this was GA's story. I probably wouldn't take his pathway but he did find a solution that didn't end with a divorce. It appears to have worked via his story.

Good job and keep writing,

Tiny Tim

gatorhermitgatorhermitover 6 years ago
Well written RAAC

Writing as BR1958 and others have pointed up is immaculate as usual. Plot - it was logical for the husband to react. One flaw in the premise is that my generation - now old farts - grew up in the don't trust anybody over 30 era. When I was 20 there wasn't a forty year old woman the earth I would have wanted to spend a week with. I remember a Steppenwolf song - she's 28 tonight - a lament about a pretty girl getting old. If my mother had brought that scheme to me I would have disrespectfully declined. Second flaw is that today a 20 year old doesnt a week with an older woman. With all the free porn on the web, the 20 year old male has probably had hours of online instruction plus he has likely had several relationships. Again, he would decline the week. I liked George's story until the RAAC. BR1958's comment is of course correct - impossible to devise a cuckold story that works unless you are, as HDK noted, a cuckold gay guy.

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
Enough trees to make a forest

I think the men married to women of the tradition should organize and create one of their own. Upon turning 18 all daughters of wives who participate as sex ed tutors should be "educated" in how to be a good wife. Taught how to keep their future husbands happy.

Gander Goose

It seems fair to me

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 6 years ago
SJ, by not reading my brilliant story first, your comment really sucks.

Your guesses are inaccurate, but I don't blame you for not reading my story (No Reply) as I very seldom read yours. The difference is that I have stopped commenting on yours, while you hazard incorrect guesses about a brilliant short story of mine that is easily read in a few minutes. The tradition was for a married woman to educate a young man in the joys of sex as he comes of age, much as her husband was educated years earlier by a mature woman of the group. You can't make this shit up! It happens a lot, but the readers here have not asked their moms, or wives, about it, as ignorance is bliss. The trees are just a nice extra, although I now realize they should be pussy willows.

Does anyone else see the irony in the title? No Reply: Answered? Talk about a paradox, a conundrum, an oxymoron, and absolute brilliance! George has shown us his clever sense of humor and wry wit!

FYI, I am working on raising my Legendary status to God-Like status and there can be only one! I have submitted the paperwork to Literotica and am awaiting final approval. Once I receive it, I will appoint a chosen few to Legendary status. I will have that kind of power and influence. A lot of good writers are already kissing my ass in hopes of attaining that which only I have managed thus far. I am also having the term "fag cuck shit" copyrighted and will charge a dime every time some asshole tosses it out in a comment. There will be some serious changes around here by year's end. A new day is dawning at Literotica.

There will be no more sniping because some clown was not asked to partake in some invitational. I will allow every, and any, pretender, joker, writer, commenter, or stable genius to conduct an invitational at any time. That will eliminate the need to bitch at others that have an invitational since all anyone has to do is get off their sorry ass and organize their own invitational. Whining and crying is easier by far, but it only serves to amuse Harddaysknight, the God-Like.

Henceforth, the meaning of invitational will be explained often. Invitational- a competition open only to those invited. This concept is not a new one. When rich guys couldn't get an NFL team, they started up the AFL, and it worked. Can't get invited to an invitational? Have your own! This may seem radical as hell, but it is a solution to missing the cut in someone else's world. Thanks, George, for allowing me to use some of your bandwidth for my meandering but brilliant musings.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

THIS IS A SAD STUPID STORY OF A FAMILY OF MEN WITH NO BACKBONE. The wife and his mother should be out of his life after she got caught and he knew why it happened.

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 6 years ago
@ HDK

Sorry, but am I understanding you correctly that you believe your premise actually occurs in real life? Where? When? I can’t stop shaking my head.

For the sake of argument, I’ll go along with it. Why does a young man need “sex training?” From a family member, no less? For an entire week?

I had no training, yet somehow managed to learn as I went along. Did you have training? Did anyone here have training before they began dating? Anyone lose his virginity to a family member??

What about the girls? Don’t they need training, too? If the premise is that boys need training so that they can eventually become good husbands, don’t the girls need training to become good wives?

I’m still shaking my head.

Listen, it’s okay to write a story with a completely nonsensical and unrealistic premise. As long as you stay within that fantasy world, it can become a great story. (The “Groundhog Day” story is a great example. Todd’s “Shack” stories is another.) But this story veered off the rails by leaving that fantasy world and taking this premise seriously, as if it could ever possibly take place in reality.

Only my opinion. I’m glad that others were able to suspend their disbelief better than I can. I’m sorry to hear that you don’t read my stories, HDK. You’ve missed some great ones. (And some not-so-great, but we shouldn’t mention them.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
True colors

His time was before his marriage his wife had made up her mind she wanted some of Jeff regardless of what it does to her own marriage she even said she would get her week one way or the other. I would be gone no looking back

bruce22bruce22over 6 years ago
Time Marches on!

and not all traditions are still useful at this time.. He really seemed ready to accept the bad hand he was dealt until she said the little fucker... There would have been smoke as I went out the door but he decided to swallow the poison and die... Then he found a nice exit,but I admit that I would have not been so creative. Fine stories.

bruce22bruce22over 6 years ago
Sorry

It should read, " until she said she wanted the little fucker."

cabbage01132cabbage01132over 6 years ago
5* for a non creampie eating humiliation fetish wimpy sharing story but

WHY?

why is this a tradition?

why plant trees?

why not hire the spotty youth a couple of decent hookers?

why has everyone accepted this "tradition"?

why and how does cuckolding the men in the family help anyone?

fiction still needs to be plausibe, imho i think you wasted your talents trying to flog a dead horse.

i don't think authors should be afraid of exploring non consensual (anything else is just wifesharing, humiliation fetish and belongs in fetish) cuckold themes but at least stick to plausible plot lines.

bruce22bruce22over 6 years ago
I am getting more forgetful

The original story was powerful and left me feeling seriously unhappy and depressed.

It was to well done!

cabbage01132cabbage01132over 6 years ago
AND

what happens if someones son is gay?

does daddy have to take it in the ass for traditions sake?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
was a five until....

you wimped out on fucking Amy. And Jeff still has his teeth. 2*

Come on men! Stop drinking the bullshit tea those cunts are serving!

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 6 years ago
Fact or fiction? Do the lines blur?

SJ feels the original story, which he has not read, veered off the rails. The premise, which he does not know because he didn't read it, was unrealistic and nonsensical to him. "Play it Again Sam" (the best story posted here is a very long time) stayed on the rails as the protagonist lived the same day over for years. It is easier for SJ to accept time standing still than to consider that a man would allow his wife to sleep with a young stud for any reason. Think of it as a trade, or perhaps even a swap that took over twenty years to conclude. The man had a week with a lovely mature woman when he was young and finally his wife gets her half of the deal. SJ is against any sort of swap? He now feels fidelity and time standing still are the only reasonable scenarios in a story?

SJ wonders if I believe this shit? He wonders how I can write something so cleverly that people either believe it, or think that I believe it. He wonders about the young women not being educated when they have twenty years of education with their very knowledgeable husband before they will have the opportunity to tutor a young buck. Delayed swapping, or educating young men is too much of a stretch. Living the same day over for years is easy to accept. The differences are stark. Play it Again was simply a great story. Mine was not. Could my plot happen? In fiction, or movies, maybe. Do I believe that Harddaysknight is now God_Like, will choose all new Legends, and that an invitational requires an invitation? That remains to be seen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Cannot remember

In the original story, did the young kid know what he was becoming a part of?

CrkcpprCrkcpprover 6 years ago
HDK Invatational ???

Oh be still my fluttering heart ! This can only be a win for all the readers here ! BR1958 does a magnificent job on her Invatationals , so even more of a great thing is still a even greater thing !

SJ , please go piss off some more Legends will ya ! You could finally bring some wonderful stories to life here on Literotica ! ( indirectly , of course ) .

silentsoundsilentsoundover 6 years ago
Was a 4 until

Your cuck/not exactly wimp didn't fuck Amy senseless for a week.

I would have given a 5 for some needed retribution towards Janice and his mother as well.

I was really appreciating your continuation of one of my most hated stories by an author I like a lot.

It is a shame you didn't have him seal the deal. 3* and thanks for a good effort that fell short.

P.S. It is unrealistic to not beat the shit out of little fuckers who fuck your wife in your own bed.

266xxyz266xxyzover 6 years ago
Sucked

I know it is just a story and the idea is to affect the readers and so it does. I guess in that regard you and HDK were successful. That said I'll never read either of your stories or HDK's ever again. HDK is something of a god here and in truth he writes well. This tale is well written too but you both pissed me off. Maybe it's because of the cold dark morning with no coffee...and maybe it's not. Lost me. Fuck you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Worst piece of shit writing ever.

# 1

kimi1990kimi1990over 6 years ago
@ HDK. I need to attach myself, so, yes, I believe all these stories are true.

Of course they are. Many even explicitly state that they are true. Time often stands still around my house. I sometimes live the same day over a couple of times a month.

My neighborhood contains row after row of trees planted to celebrate the sexual education of the young. Three out of four men on my block are cuckolds. All the wives are "hot," and have huge boobs. I have always been left out of the traditions because I don't have a husband to cuckold, but I offer up my lovers on a regular basis, as they are married.

In addition, only last week, two cheaters in my neighborhood were beaten to death with pick handles and one set on fire, and foot long dongs are everywhere. This stuff happens every day. As readers, we demand truth in our stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Thankfully not RAAC

I'm normally more a BTB guy, as long as its not to extreme. Well thought out and written. Would have liked more of a definitive explanation of wether he told the wife if he had slept withpalatable Amy or not. He did get his message across which made the reconciliation palatable.

NexttimeroundNexttimeroundover 6 years ago
Quite similar

so far as the tradition is concerned to "Gifted" by Fredoberto. There again the wife gets to fuck a young stud as part of a local tradition and hubby is expected to put up with it. The history behind that one is different.

Both well written stories.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 6 years ago
I could see this kind of ‘tradition’ . . .

. . . in some primitive Amazonian jungle tribe, or 3000 year old Mesopotamian culture, but in 21st century America, it was a step too far for me to suspend disbelief enough to appreciate the story.

I get the idea, as HDK said it: a justification for outside sex that everyone ‘has’ to accept, as a story basis. I just don’t see any way to set that up, realistically, in Western culture. Perhaps if the author tried setting the story in feudal times, with the lord of the manor demanding droit de seigneur as his right, and the bride to be comforting her husband to be with stories about tradition, duty, and force.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 6 years ago
P.S.

I really like your writing ability and style.

Thank you for sharing it here!

CaOldDogCaOldDogover 6 years ago
Good story until

The last paragraph where he tells us that he didn't have sex with Amy for a week! That took my rating from a 5 and dropped it to a 2 (I was tempted to make it a one but the writing was excellent otherwise). Debbie got engrossed with having an affair with a young man while not really believing that crap about tradition so his not taking pleasure with Amy was nonsense.

wonder203wonder203over 6 years ago
Trees

Replanting the trees STILL is a reminder. Should have burned them and moved if they wanted to be free of reminders. You write well but this was not an acceptable ending.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 6 years ago
Should have burned those trees and helped his dad cut down the maples

He should cut off all contact with his mother and father until those maples were removed. Not a satisfying ending at all but good attempt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
This story made me feel nauseated.

Not because of the quality of the writing or storytelling - that was good enough - but rather because of the premise, and the characters. I will say that the predecessors of this story made me come to much the same conclusions, although I never commented on them.

The premise: There is a fictitious rite that imparts a sense of impending doom - especially for the husband. There is play on the fact that he has given some level of permission. The wife has sex for a week with a young man, that destroys the husband, and hilarity ensues (just kidding). This reminds me in some ways of "The Wicker Man" (2006) with Nicholas Cage. That movie tells of a sacrifice ritual which requires the consent of the victim. Horrible flop of a film, with unintended comedy. But in the end, they torture and gruesomely murder the man, and then let the viewer know that the ritual lives on past his demise, and the women keep lining up men to be victims.

The characters: The wife in this piece, like many stories on this site, basically does what she does for her own pleasure. She believes that she is entitled to her little shenanigans, and counts on the husband to accept her actions without consequence to her. Of course, she finds out that she was mistaken, but still tries to justify her actions and minimize the hurt she has inflicted on her husband. The husband rationalizes his initial passive acceptance, but regrets it later. After a lot of soul-searching, he makes up with wifey. I think that in real life, she would always be secretly sniggering at him until he has his fill of the whole situation and leaves her and the whole damned family.

The discomfort was especially true for me concerning the ending. I actually "got into" the story - found the characters believable as portrayed. To some extent, I cast myself in the role of the husband, because I've been a husband for 50 years. Now everything happens in a fifty year marrage. In mine, there have certainly been misdeeds and forgiveness. But never anything as blatant and disrespectful as in this story. This isn't like a swap or dealing with the aftermath of a clandestine affair. This is intentional disrespect and humiliation. Of course, I can't imagine going along with it in the first place. But then there is the attitude of the wife in the immediate aftermath. That would have cut the cord for me for certain. Maybe some people are big-hearted enough to actually forgive and forget and reconcile. I would guess that that demographic overlaps with the people that get off sexually from humiliation. But I would not be in either group. To each his or her own. But reading this story serves to remind me that there is evil in those you love most, and absolutely no right to fairness in love and war.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I want to vomit my lunch after this stupid nonsense story. 1* for this crap.

What waste of time!.....complete garbage, nonsense, wimp, stupid story.

The writer must be a freaking retard to write something so stupid and wimp like this ugly story.

In fact the writer focus more in the big cocks and loads of cum rather than his STD cunt wife....so it seems the writer has some serious gay issues mixed with some illness issues and cuckold issues that were transported to this pathetic story.

This story lacks of creativity, nonsense, so predictive, poor written, shallow, low context and it is not even hot nor sexy story.

This story is not enjoyable and it is such waste of time reading all the way through.

1* for this garbage

korba76korba76over 6 years ago
He's a manly

hypocrite if he says no; he's a wimpy cuck asshole if he says nothing...

In the first place, I find the idea that a man whose wife cheats is a cuck, just wrong.

'Cuckolds' have had their own children removed from their nests and interlopers children placed in the care of himself and his mate, and he's too stupid to know the difference...

Anyone who sees something wrong with her behaviour couldn't be more wrong... the ENTIRE burden falls on him... failure to say "NO" is saying "YES, I agree!" He knows it, he does nothing.... she is ENTIRELY BLAMELESS.

I cannot get over the seeming inability of many of the readers to separate the writing from the story... both HDK's original, and this one, are terrific from a craft standpoint...

Whether any reader is capable of wrapping their heads around customs that are different from their own; whether any reader has the imagination necessary to understand that, with truth being stranger than fiction, THIS COULD HAPPEN, SOMEWHERE, SOMEWHEN... verdad! Just because you are an exceedingly moralistic, provincial lout, ' with hair in your ears, and ignorant to six decimal places ' doesn't mean the entire world works on principles that reflect what mommy taught you, little boy! Let's grow the fuck up, can't we!? Understanding that that world is not homogeneous, not identical to the mores of the backwater YOU grew up in, is the first part of throwing off the chains of social ignorance, and doesn't mean you have to accept those differences as your own... get a fuckin' clue, hunh? End of Rant.

Those items covered, well done George, clean, well edited, entertaining. Full Marks!

sdc97230sdc97230over 6 years ago
HDK's wife was easier to accept a reconciliation with

She defied her mother-in-law's instruction not to check with her husband, and thought of what she was being called on to do as "doing her part for the family tradition." I got the distinct impression from reading their conversation that she was actually hoping that he'd tell her not to do it. This version of the wife is every bit as bad as the guy's mother. Divorce here would have been way easier.

A fiery BTB is not a viable option in either version because the husband had the chance - before it happened - to veto the sex and didn't have the backbone to tell his family "no." But I would have replaced those apple trees with something that had really sharp thorns.

IrrumatioIrrumatioover 6 years ago
Anything I can do?

To help HDK get advanced to God-Like status? I already regard him as such.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Too bad he didn't have a gun

Too bad he didn't come home from hunting instead of fishing...then he could have lines all three cunts up and dispatched them to the dumbest corner of hell

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
try

a nice try, but a house built on a pile of shit will still smell from time to time.

The original story had one big pile of BS for the reader (let alone husband) to swallow. Too bad societally we can't just STICK TO OUR PROMISES. If we did we wouldn't have half baked youths protesting the very foundation of their freedom.

Smoke

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I enjoyed it

It’s nice to see that an author will let an alternate ending to his/her story be written. I liked your idea for how they might reconcile, but I just don’t see how they could get back together even if they were “even”. I know that he didn’t actually go through with it with Amy, but to Debbie it’s real. But the hurt is my issue. I just don’t see them making it. But that’s me. The scene where Debbie comes back from her mother’s shows her understanding of his point of view, but she would still be at the extremely pissed of stage of hurt, not the sad acceptance stage. Maybe if you had placed some sort of epiphany scene for both that the reader could understand that they have really reached that place where they can let go of the hurt and still decide to go forward together knowing that they are not going to have the same marriage that will be constant work... Anyway, I offer this as my honest opinion and best constructive criticism. Thank you.

JAFCritic

Dirty_SteveDirty_Steveover 6 years ago
Not sure how...

Replanting the Apple trees helped. If he had tore up the Apple trees and refused to eat another apple pie she baked it would have really symbolized the change in their relationship. Plant cherry trees and she can learn to bake a new pie... that is a real change and a symbol of their new marriage that is forever stained.

A scene with his mother at the end would have closed that page better than just saying they didn’t speak anymore but that’s me nitpicking for a heavy emotional push at the end...

But they did t lie... still the tradition hasn’t ended a marriage. It should have...

Sloburn38Sloburn38over 6 years ago
I'm sorry

But when he didn't plow Amy's garden, he fucked up. He is a chuck, and he likes it

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Nice Try

Nice try but the original story line was not one I care for. So short of dumping her, it was difficult to like this continuation. Two Stars.

Impo_64Impo_64over 6 years ago
@HDK story...

@HDK story has to be read in a light way, because it was a comedy, ending in a really funny scene...However @GeorgeAnderson, look at it as a serious situation and tried to touch all the complications the aftermath could have brought...He decided to just focus on the husband and wife...And I think he solved this problem well, and left all the others open, like a lot of wives getting cold feet about that stupid tradition...4*

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Thanks for a good read.

Poor George. Readers are going off the rails reacting to things other than your writing. This was very well written. I would have preferred it if Bill had destroyed the trees (and maybe a few other things). But your writing is above reproach.

I happen to like reading HDK and SwingerJoe. So there's my irrelevant comment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Slap Momma Silly.

He should take retribution out on Mom in front of Dad.

Wifey said she didn't lie to him, but didn't tell him the whole truth. That's lying in my estimation. She needs some form of discipline, as well.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 6 years ago
in the end it doesn't matter

in both stories they turned out to be willing cuckolds. This version was worse because he had a chance to get even. If Amy was more than willing to help you get even, why shoulder the burden alone. Because regardless of what she, his mom or her sister says she cheated and he cucked up like a pussy and accepted it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great story. Ignore the trolls.

However, there is an issue regarding one week of intimacy. A one night stand, or even quick sex over a short period of time isn’t the same thing as several days, even partially spent together, and several nights in a row. There’s a certain intimacy about getting to know a sexual partner over several days and nights spent without interruption. I know, I’ve been there. Yes, friends with benefits, true affairs, and love with time invested. The wife invested time with the youngster, and it’s different than a quick screw satisfying only a momentary itch, and in that way she soiled the marriage more than a mere slip in fidelity.

ThabesThabesover 6 years ago
Sad?

I really, truly wanted him to burn her... It was only halfway satisfying, this end. But, it was a horridly mistaken story from the start. You kept her denial of the actual betrayal too far into your version. Reconciliation seemed improbable, even at the end.

Still, you write very well... it just wasn’t satisfying for me.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 6 years ago
I liked it, George!

Everyone else seems to have commented, so I might as well add mine. I found both of these stories to be a fine example of short FICTION. Herein lies the rub—far too many readers have no idea of the purpose of fiction, and so we have these long list of cutting comments where each tries to outdo the other insulting authors.

I have no idea why others resort to reading fiction, but in my case I have , since a preteen, read stories and books as a way to escape the drudgery that was life on a two horse farm. At night, after walking behind mules from sun-up to sundown I’d curl up in a chair with a book and for a few precious hours I would drift down the Mighty Mississippi with Huck and Joe, read Luke Short’s account of fighting bad men, and toured the wild, west with Zane Gray. As I grew up I fought the Russians with Tom Clancy and explored other worlds with Anne McCaffery.

Know what? Not once did I question if that was reality. My purpose was to escape reality by suspending belief and enjoying the world created for my enjoyment. I didn’t give a damn if the hero in one of the westerns would have really shit his pants when faced with an Indian attack and his ammo was about out. In the created world he existed in, he was a hero as long as the author made him a hero.

Today we have a story created by HDK and George Anderson for our enjoyment, and what do we have? Page after page of nit-picky comments, many written by people who can’t do nearly as good and some written by folks who can’t write a simple paragraph without screwing up the spelling or grammar. (And yes, I resemble that remark.)

At the risk of sounding like Rodney King, why can’t we just relax and enjoy what has been freely provided for our enjoyment? No writer here can be considered a pro, even if some have sold e-books. We are all trying to improve our writing skills and every reader could help, but instead we see just how hard we can stomp our fellow humans into the mud. Pitiful!

One final remark, if I may--@Anonymous “Absolute misery of a man (you not the husband)”

You have the balls of a hairy baboon ! You don’t have the guts to post a user ID, you don’t have balls enough to tell us where you’re from, and yet you make a snide remark about Americans! Fuck You! Almost anyplace you live in the world, you live in a country that has had your asses bailed out by the blood and/or money of those same Americans you denigrate. Marines like me and my fellow servicemen from all branches have pulled your chestnuts out of the fire time and again. My family has given loved ones in battle, and words don’t express my contempt for an asshole like you.

mordbrandmordbrandover 6 years ago
Interesting take

I recall reading the original plus another one, that I can't recall the title of by a different author, that was in the same vein regarding a 'tradition' that had to be met. I think the other story was that if you didn't agree to something down the line, the girl wouldn't marry you, but I digress.

Personally both stories and the ideas they contain I recall sickened me. It reminded me of an arranged marriage but somehow worse, if you can understand that. No marriage should have to carry the weight of something like this and I believe the tit for tat in your sequel finally showed his wife that neither could their's. If you love someone enough to saddle yourself with them for the 'rest of your life', then both people need to tell their families to back the fuck off.

shadowjack17shadowjack17over 6 years ago
Better ending than the others

Still wish he had carried through and made the flowers perennials, though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good

George,

While I might have wanted things to go a little differently, I thought you did a nice job of wrapping up HDK's story. You stayed true to the characters while adding your own story. HDK has an interesting way to provoke thought and consideration in his stories and certainly this was one of those stories. You did it justice.

Thank you I look forward to more.

MbgdallasMbgdallasover 6 years ago
Very well written.

But I get so tired of false statements in stories and comments.

She did NOT cheat. He gave his permission. She was an honorable woman who gave him a choice that the other women never gave their husbands.

She did not have an affair. Again he gave her permission. She did nothing wrong. The issue is that he can’t handle it becasue of his fragile male ego and the fact that he isn’t much of a man. It takes a real man to have enough confidence in himself and his marraige to allow her the opportunity to fuck outside her marraige.

imanononeimanononeover 6 years ago
Full Marks

GA is one of the best writers currently witing in LW. One of the commenters said he has read this story before and that GA writes many more stories he doesn't post. I would encourage GA to post more please.

Although I am no part of the BTB crowd, I do believe in consegueces and prefer the cheating wife to show remorse so when this story was finished I felt sort of a letdown. There apeared o be little or no conseqences for Wife especially since she was so cavalier in her cheating and unrepentant about it. Mother got off easy also (or perhaps GA wrote son's response in such a lowkey manner it appeared that way to me). And H not taking advantage of the opportunuty with the young lady was a disappointment to me, however, all may not be lost, since I am not sure if W figured out H did not partake of his free pass. Again, a very good read. Keep them coming.

anon.1

imanononeimanononeover 6 years ago
Addendum

I did something I haven't done in a while I read the story a second time and picked up on something I missed. Wife admitted that not only did she not spend the week with the boy b/c of the tradition she would have done it in secret if H had tried to prevent it.

So, I agree with Randle, it's hard to redeem someone as bad as this wife. Doesn't affect my opinion that the story is 5*. What makes it worse is wife took a whole week of living with a man in an intimacy that should be reserved for the person you love which is far worse than a zipless fuck. Sleeping together, living as man and wife with another, learning about eachother, with the excitement only a new lover would bring is a betrayal that would change wife and her relationship with her husband and his trust in her forever. With wife's attitude of entitlement after doing this with no remorse it would take a strong person to be able to keep from kicking wife and his mother to the curb and out of life forever.

anon.1

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Mgbdallas

Must be a cheating cunt. Always sides with the bitch.

rmlit99rmlit99over 6 years ago
NOT ME

Your story is well written as is the original. You see things happening in a certain way with the tradition and that's fine for you and the other author, not going to dump on your way. It is not my way. I would have told Debbie in the first story that I would be home as soon as possible and if she did anything we were for sure through. In yours, all the problems that occurred would be the reason why. I would have given her the chance to talk about it and let both sides come out, but with the consequences if she went ahead after talking about the tradition. The way you wrote the sequel was great and well written until the end, by my standards. A willing Amy would have had been taken to make up for all the other transgressions by his wife and the other women. Just my way. I believe in forgiveness in some of the stories on lit, a lot I don't. Please keep writing.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
Comments

@mordbrand - The other story was No Reply - Husbands' Response by tnoldguy

@Mgbdallas - He did NOT give his permission! He didn't say no, there IS a difference, just ask guys charged with rape because he didn't get "affirmative consent"! As he explains, he was kind of blind-sided; if he had more time he probably WOULD have said no! Her statement that she WANTED her week with Jeff sheds doubt that she would have honored his refusal! And PLEASE stop with the "fragile male ego" crap! Wasn't it her ego that needed a boost as she reached her forties a major part of her eagerness to participate? I guess she wasn't a "real woman" because she couldn't handle the idea of HIM having sex outside the marriage!

"I would have done whatever I needed to have my week with Jeff." - What does that tell us about the meaning of any consent that he might have given?

chastenchastenover 6 years ago
I'm glad you wrote this

I'm a fan of HardDaysKnight's stories but this particular one has always bothered me for many of the reason that it appears to have bothered you. I even thought about writing a follow-on story (assuming HDK agreed) just to have a little closure...but never followed through on it.

Yours was pretty close to what I think needed to be said. Maybe a couple of little things different but, overall, a very good sequel.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 6 years ago
Fuck

the whole coven. Wouldn't stay with her but if I did we would move the hell away from the lot of them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Nice job

Keep writing. You are obviously getting the standard .5 deduction on your score from the BTB crowd. Well done.

Pappy7Pappy7over 6 years ago
Nice try, but

you really didn't have any story that you could work with. The dog's dinner that was the original story didn't look fixable to me. Following the husband not telling wife to forsake the tradition and wife being easily led in all incarnations of this story you went the only way you could go except divorce and that wasn't the characters either. So, again, nice try. Well written, easy to read. No likeable characters to start with or to end with.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGeorgeAnderson@GeorgeAnderson
I hereby grant anyone who wishes it, permission to create derivative works from my stories on Literotica, with two conditions: 1. A link to the original must appear at the top of the derivative work. (If you don't know how to do this, ask the moderator.) 2. Quotations from the...

SIMILAR Stories