All Comments on 'No Reserve'

by StolenTurtle

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
so-so

The story could have been developed more in the beginning. The oral sex scene was great. But I was pretty disappointed by the ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Needs more shemales!

Other than that though, I like how the sassy broad let her hair down because the man wanted it down. It's so like real life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
something missing

You have in one part of the chapter that shows her to read a disk that says vampiros lesbos but theres`s nothing stayting she has any lesbians in it how come?

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Good story

but the ending pisses me off. That's so crappy for Rhonda, to go through all that and to still lose to her ex. I know the feeling....

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Interesting Story

Very interesting and erotic story with a surprise ending. What happened to the DVD???

Nice writing!

Looking forward to reading more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
GREAT!

Even though it sucked in the, I liked the leading up to. I hope there is a part 2 where she gets revenge on Sam.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Good story--end pissed me off.

Okay, the story was good and then the end killed it. I hope you make a sequel or something where he pays for his bloody sins against Rhonda, the bastard! Maybe she meets him again when he's talking to her hubby, and kicks his tush! Anyhoo, definitely should be continued.

Symphony69Symphony69over 15 years ago
Haha!

Unlike some, I loved the ending. COLD BLOODED!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
COME ON!

Why must almost every story have to end up with a compromise where the women has no choice but to give up the goods (pussy) to the man?!?! That part kinda pissed me off. Ne hoo it was ok, the ending was a bit *side eye*.

favoritegirlfavoritegirlabout 14 years ago
omg do a follow up story

wow good story n interesting ending

cinnamon_kisses12cinnamon_kisses12over 13 years ago
that bastard!*****

Wow, what a twist! And a good one at that! Should've known it was too good to be true!

THELOVELY1GLOTHELOVELY1GLOabout 13 years ago
Bammmm

This was a well written story, I was very surprised to see the ending. I believe that many of us were blown away with this turn of events. Continue this or add them to another story???

JohnnyVigilanceJohnnyVigilancealmost 11 years ago
hmmm

I liked this. It was yummy. Although you are a bit wordy. Please cut it down in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great story! Lowdown Dog!

I think your story was very good, and too me it was not too wordy. I just don't like the fact my girl was used by 2men.........but I gave you 5 stars for the story and not how I felt about the men! I am not a man basher! Just don't like characters being taken advantage of.

AMHJ89AMHJ89over 10 years ago

Omgosh I knew he was somehow tied to her ex... oooh I'd kick him in the balls

KittyOh48KittyOh48almost 10 years ago
THE LOW DOWN DOG!!!! I KNEW HE WAS FRIENDS WITH HER EX!!!!!

Wow ! I am too through with both of them....she thought she would get her husband back but in the end he got her first! Oh well!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous