No Room at the Cabana Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I rose up on my knees, looming over her, and cupped her face with my hand. I leaned in, and she rose to meet me. Her lips touched mine, and I melted. Everything that led to this moment -- multiple stages of public nudity, alcohol, and sharing Mark with her and Jessi, had me in awe of this amazing creature's sweet, unashamed sensuality. A tiny part of my brain shrieked, "What the hell are you doing?" The rest of me, though, focused completely on enjoying this moment, and making the most of it.

Her mouth was so soft and warm against mine, I felt as if I had unknowingly taken a sweet, warm, erotic drug. I nibbled her bottom lip, pulling her mouth slightly apart, gliding my tongue in a circle around her lips, contacting as few of her cells with as few of mine as possible. I was ready to drift down and romance her breasts, but kissing her was so different from kissing a man, I went back in for a longer, deeper kiss. She was so tender, felt so good, smelled so good, tasted so good, I just lingered there, massaging her lips with mine. Her sweet softness raised all the tiny hairs on my arms and neck, and I tried to return all that tender sensuality to her.

I cupped one of her breasts, gently, deeply massaging it. The other one was calling to me, so I broke away from our kiss, getting a tiny groan as I separated. I butterfly kissed across her jaw, down her neck, across her upper chest, until I finally reached the other breast. I kissed it, super lightly. My lips were still somewhat damp from her kiss, and I softly slid them back and forth across her nipple, romancing it, enjoying how it responded to my caress. I didn't really know what to do to her boobs, so I tried to mimic things I've enjoyed being done to mine. I drew circles around her nipple with my tongue, flicked my tongue rapidly across it, and drew my lips across it, stimulating it with the barest touch possible.

While I kept that tit busy with my mouth, my hand crept downward, lightly brushing across her sweet tummy. I reached between her thighs, and even though I knew better, it seemed odd not to find a throbbing hard-on there. What was there instead was pure, sweet, tender, molten desire. She couldn't have been more welcoming, and while I didn't want to get impatient and ruin the moment by rushing, I was nearly overcome with eagerness -- I couldn't wait to get down to business, and return the pleasure she gave me.

I dragged my fingers across her slit, feeling its warmth and wetness. Her clit reached out from her fleshy folds, seeking direct stimulation. She pressed upward into my palm, signaling me she was ready for the main event -- my lips and tongue on her pussy. My head spun in disbelief -- I never thought this was something I would ever do, and I couldn't believe I was actually doing it now. More surprising, I couldn't believe how much I was enjoying doing it.

I lifted off her breast and lowered my face between her thighs. I kissed their inner surfaces, slowly working toward their sweet junction. I kissed the smooth skin around her slit, slid my lips across it, slid my tongue across it. I lifted my face slightly, and breathed warm air across her sex. She caressed the back of my head, gently encouraging me.

I stuck out my tongue to its fullest length, and barely touched it to her wet warmth. I lifted slowly upward, tracing the line between her labia. When my tongue encountered smooth skin at the top, I drew back down to the bottom. This time, I pressed inward, going for a tiny bit of depth, and when I arrived at the nub at the top, I gave it an extra flick. She wiggled her hips in appreciation. I repeated the sequence several times, going in a tiny bit deeper each trip, giving her clit extra flicks each encounter.

When I had no more depth to give her, the next time I reached the bottom, I surrounded her slit with my lips, sucking and swirling with the width of my tongue, working it between her outer lips, using it to massage her inner folds. She lifted her knees up to her chest, gripping the backs of her thighs, holding them apart, giving me even more access to her deepest recesses. When I reached her clit, I swirled it with the soft, wide part of my tongue. A few more trips from bottom to top later, I thought she was ready to cum, so I shifted to a circular motion, centered on what seemed to be her most sensitive spot, but she wasn't quite there yet.

I pressed my hands on the backs of her thighs, pushing them even farther apart, and returned my tongue to the bottom of her slit, only this time I accidentally went further down than I intended -- I realized I was wet kissing her taint, including the uppermost edge of her rosebud. Although my first impulse was to bolt upright, I overcame that urge -- it would certainly wreck the moment. My slip turned out to be the push she needed. Her hands shot to the back of my head and pulled my mouth up to her clit, pulling me hard against her, and I sucked and swirled my tongue for all I was worth. Her body went rigid and began to quake.

She squeaked, and clamped her mouth shut to keep any other sounds from leaking out. Although I could tell she was trying to stifle any noise that would wake Mark or Jessi, or anyone else for that matter, she couldn't contain her breathing -- it got very deep and rapid. She pressed her feet onto my shoulders, and I could feel her toes digging into my back. I've always heard the phrase "toe-curling sex" -- I guess I really did it to her. I kept my tongue moving on her clit, but began to slow down and widen out to include more of her slit -- I wanted to ease her back down as gently and sensually as I could.

Too late I remembered how she had raised her hands to add my tits and nipples to the mix, and how wonderful that had felt. Even though she was clearly coming down from her peak, I traced my hands up from her hips, across her waist and tummy, up to her boobs, and found her nipples. I rubbed them as smoothly and softly as I could between my thumbs and fingers, and that launched her into an intense second cumming. She arched her back and squeezed my head tightly between her thighs, cutting off my hearing. She placed her hands on my forehead, ready to push me off if things got too intense. I continued lapping on her clit, sucking it out from its protective wrinkly folds, and I must have done it just right, because instead of pushing me away, she wrapped her hands around my head and lovingly caressed my scalp.

She began to unwind and descend from her second summit. I slowed and softened my tongue activity, reducing the sucking and licking to mere kissing, on and around her clit. She pulled upward on my head, trying to bring my face up to hers, but I gave her clit one more lick and one more wet, slurpy kiss before I raised up. I also paused to give each nipple an open-mouth kiss along the way. When I finally arrived, my body even with hers, she tucked her face into my shoulder, kissed my neck, and said, "That was freaking amazing."

We rose to return to bed, and I said, "This will probably be the only time in my life I ever do this. I'm glad it was with you." I got the sweetest grin in return.

M A R K : : : She thought I didn't notice, but I did. I had to get up and pee, and I wondered where she had gone. Through the partially open door onto the porch, I saw the two of them, Shannon on her knees, her sweet ass pointing straight at me, her face buried in the pussy of another woman -- it's about the sexiest thing I ever saw. I was content to lie there and watch, because it was too tender of a moment to disrupt, but also because I had so recently been sucked and fucked so hard I had nothing left.

: : : : :

S H A N N O N : : : In Austin, Texas, they sell t-shirts saying "Keep Austin Weird." I really like Austin, it's one of the places I want us to go as a group. But, I have to say, sorry Austin, you're not that weird. Key West doesn't have to have a t-shirt, it just is.

M A R K : : : There are so many places left for us to see, we've never considered returning to a place we've already visited. If we ever did, though, Key West would be on the short list.

: : : : :

(author's note: the sex in this story is fictional, but the guest house and dance club are real places. Or, were real places. The guest house has new owners, who extensively remodeled it. It is no longer clothing optional.

Key West is apparently trying to become more of a family destination. I wonder how much longer the dance club will survive.)

: : : : :

12