No Sacrifice Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ted pushed his way out of the booth. "I need time, John. Thank you for telling me. I'm glad this worked and that you will be happy. I know the baby will have the best parents imaginable." He gulped. "I just need to get my head straight and I'll be fine."

John stood and they clapped each other on the back. The unspoken communication between them had always been remarkable, but John didn't need to be Ted's identical twin to know that this was hard. "Tell that bitch of a cat that I'll being her some catnip next time I'm around. Veronica loves getting stoned on that stuff."

Ted laughed. "She's a whore for it, alright." He walked out of the bar and drove himself home. When he got there, he fed his cat, changed into some running gear and ran until his lungs felt like they were bleeding. When he stopped, he had no idea where he was. He looked up into the sky and wanted to give this primal howl at the unfairness of life. Instead, he took out his phone, figured out his location, then turned and started walking slowly home.

Time, as it always does, passed by. The first doctor's appointment came and went. They could see something that vaguely resembled an alien on a sonogram. Then their doctor surprised them by showing them a second alien. John howled with laughter after hearing they were expecting twins. None of his other siblings that had kids had managed it yet. He was almost able to take pride in his own virility, forgetting for periods of time that the babies weren't his. The babies were quickly christened "Mellow and Yellow Aiello. The obstetrician explained that she would monitor the pregnancy more closely, and that the babies would more than likely be born in March, a month earlier than normal.

At the next clan gathering, they held hands and excitedly told the extended Aiello family their double whammy good news. Ted had been fully apprised and was careful to keep his sunglasses on, hiding anything that might betray him. It was the first time he had seen Heather since slipping out her bed that fateful Monday morning. John was right on both counts: Heather glowed and she was even more beautiful. His heart clenched, but he managed a smile and kissed her on the cheek when she made her way to him. "Don't listen to him, Heather, you pick whatever Kennedy names you want, okay?" Ted heard John whine in protest and the younger members of the family started yelling out their favorites.

That ordeal over, Ted got busy moving on. He asked Minette out, finally. She said "yes" a week later. Ted played it cool. He took her out to dinner but didn't do more than hold her hand. He practically courted the woman, taking his time. It felt weird dating someone when his head knew that a woman was pregnant with his babies. He also knew that he needed to get over that woman. Heather and their babies would never truly be his. So, after the fifth date, he accepted Minette's invitation to come over after dinner. He wound up in her bed, as he knew he would. The sex was great, Minette was even better than he could have imagined. She was such a tiny thing, but a demon in bed. Keeping up with her was a challenge, but one Ted was willing to accept. She had managed to shock the hell out of him by demanding he shove his dick in her ass. He has been dying to try it his whole life, particularly in light of his own love for having his ass played with during sex. Minette was astride him and after lubing him up, she slid down on his cock, her asshole squeezing him in a way that had his toes curling. He was instantly hooked. He made a promise to himself that if things didn't work out with Minette, he was never going to settle for a women who would do anal again. After all, Ted thought, "Life's too short not to take it up the ass."

Soon, they were spending all their time together, at one house or the other. Christmas came and he invited her to the Aiello family gathering. She took his enormous family in stride. He had met her family the week prior. Minette's family was small, but she did have an older brother that she adored. Minette took to Heather immediately on meeting her, patting her belly every chance she got. Ted was even to the point that he could look at Heather's growing baby bump without wanting to die inside.

At one point, Minette came up to John and slid her arms around him from behind. John knew it wasn't his wife due to the distinct lack of baby bump. Not knowing who it was, he yelped in surprise. Half the family witnessed her mistake and everyone howled with laughter. Minette blushed terribly. Heather laughed with the rest, saying out loud she was grateful that she had never mixed the two of them up. John roared, giving Minette a big hug. "You can feel me up whenever you want, darlin', no need to pretend it's my ugly brother over there."

It was all going so well. Heather gave up working in late January. The Aiello family gathered to watch the Super Bowl and by then, Heather was making "Violet from Willie Wonka" jokes. The insane part of it was that she had never been hornier. John was having to get more and more creating in making love to his wife, because to say otherwise wasn't an option.

One morning after having sex, John got into the shower and even though he had just cum, he found himself absent-mindedly stroking himself regardless. The water was warm and the soap felt good and he soon had an erection. He wasn't working that hard at it, though, not focused on cumming. He heard the bathroom door open and his wife stepped into the shower with him.

Heather snickered when she saw her husband rubbing his hard on. "You are fucking Claudia Schiffer again, my dear?"

John laughed. His wife always teased him good naturedly over his crush from the nineties. His running joke was that he was leaving his wife immediately the second Claudia crooked a finger his way. They both knew he was lying through his teeth. "Nah, it just felt good. I'm probably not even going to be able to cum."

Heather waddled nearer. "Here, let me help you." She soaped her hand and John assumed she was going to rub his dick for him. To his utter shock, she reached around his back side and roughly shoved her finger up his asshole.

John nearly leaped from the shower. "Sweet fucking Christ, Heather, what the fuck do you think you are doing?" She had hurt him and he was freaking out. He spun around and was checking his ass out in the mirror. He didn't see any blood, which was surprising. He could still feel the burn.

He turned around to glare at his wife, only to find her looking at him in shock. True, they hadn't played with his ass in ages, but she could remember being inside his dirty hole more times than she could count. Her husband had loved having his ass played with and she had loved that bit of control he gave her over his orgasms.

She turned off the water and with difficulty, got her enormous body out of the shower and grabbed the towel. "What the fuck has gotten into you, John?"

John winced. "That hurt, Heather. Warn a guy before you're going to do something like that." He grabbed some toilet paper and dabbed his tush dry. He was finally convinced he hadn't been disfigured. "I'm sorry for being such a fucking wuss, babe. You just surprised me, that's all."

Heather was still staring at him in shock. "John, you've begged me to do that to you. I fucked your ass with three fingers once and was close to having my whole hand in there. I was even threatening to buy a strap on, so I could peg you." She shook her head, still incredulous. She was a medical professional. This didn't make any sense. "I don't know, John. Sometimes, it's like you're a completely different person."

Her words hung in the air. John froze. He knew damned well that he had never, ever had a finger in his ass before. The very thought frightened the fuck out of him. As far as he was concerned, they could carve "exit only" on his tombstone. That could only mean one thing.

Ted must like to have his ass played with during sex.

What's more, he could read his wife like a book. The look on her face said it all.

She knew.

12