No Strings Attached

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes I do." Monique said reaching up to fill her hands with her own breasts. "Why do you ask?"

"It looks very nice, but I am without one tonight," she said reaching under the fabric of her left breast."

"And you look amazing in that dress," Monique complemented.

"Thank you, but your bra is making me feel a bit under-dressed. You invited us to ask you if there was anything, anything you could do to make our dining experience more pleasurable."

"Yes," Monique conceded. "How may I enhance your experience tonight?"

"I believe we would both find it even more pleasurable if you would serve us without your bra." Turning to me, she asked with a smile "wouldn't you darling?"

I was shocked by her boldness, but pleasantly so. Just when I think I have her figured out, she continues to surprise. I stumbled for words. "Well, yes, but..."

"May I have your bra please?" she asked Monique candidly.

Monique looked surprised but unflustered. "Absolutely," she smiled. "I will be very glad to accommodate you with that. I will be right back."

I was amazed.

Before Monique could escape, Grace reached out and touched her arm. "I am sorry Monique," she said, "I didn't communicate myself very well. Please forgive me."

Monique looked relieved, just for a moment.

Grace reached her open hand out toward Monique. "Please," she politely and firmly demanded, "your bra."

"Right here?" she asked. "Right now?"

"Yes," Grace answered simply. "Right here and right now."

Monique did not hesitate, her eyes alternatively locking in on Grace and me. She seductively reached her left hand to the strap on her right shoulder and slowly slid it down off her shoulder. She then did the same for her left shoulder, allowing the strap to fall below her elbow. Pulling her arms out of the straps, the bodice of the dress fell to her waist, revealing her green strapless bra. The bra was little more than wired fabric beneath her large round tits that pushed them up and out, leaving her nipples exposed. She reached behind her back with both arms, to unstrap her bra, jutting her tits out toward us. Her growing nipples exposed her own arousal in the moment. She smiled as she unclasped the bra, unwrapped it from her body and handed it to Grace. "I believe this belongs to you now." Her tits stood firm and at attention. Looking down at my growing bulge she asked us both, "any other way I can be of service?"

"Not right now," Grace said holding her new bra up to her face as if to take in the aroma.

"I will be right back with your next course then," she said as she pulled the straps of her dress back to her shoulders.

"Wow, that was bold," I said still amazed by what just happened.

"I surprised myself. I have never done anything like that before. I guess I am feeling comfortable and uninhibited. I hope that is OK with you," she said with a smile as she held up the bra as if a prize.

We finished the glass of wine and enjoyed the next two courses, and how they were served. It appeared that Monique was making an extra effort to bend over as she served us, allowing the low cut dress to expose as much of her unhindered breasts as possible. After clearing our dishes and wine glasses from the main course, Monique instructed "Our final course tonight is dessert, prepared for you."

"Before you get that Monique," Grace interrupted, "may I ask another question?"

"Of course," Monique answered feeling curious and adventurous, "anything."

"I love the bra you gave me."

"I am glad you like it."

"I am just curious," Grace continued, "about the thong you are wearing under your dress."

"Yes," Monique confessed, "it is all I am wearing."

"Very nice. Does it match the bra?"

"Yes it does," Monique again confessed. "They came together."

"I think they should stay together then, don't you? May I have it please?"

Monique smiled. "Of course," she said without hesitation. She knew what Grace wanted. "It would be my pleasure." Standing in front of us, with her back to the curtain, she pulled up the bottom of her dress in front, exposing her furry mound. She moved it around, showing us she was enjoying herself. Never taking her eyes off of us, she slipped her fingers underneath the strings of her thong and slowly pushed them down toward her knees. The thong fell to her knees, then to her high heels. She bent down, lifted one foot then the other, picked her dark green thong from the floor and gave it to Grace.

"Ooo" Grace said, "they are a bit damp. Someone is enjoying themselves this evening."

Monique smiled. The light over the booth shone through the sheer material, offering revealing glimpses of her form and bushy mound. "I hope you enjoy them as much as I have tonight." She closed the curtain again as she left.

"You are feeling comfortable, and bold this evening," I said.

"More and more," she shot back suggestively.

Only a few minutes passed before Monique was back to deliver a flaming raspberry chocolate mousse and matching dessert wine. "We have the finest chocolate mousse in the city," Monique boasted. "Because of our experience together tonight, I want to offer something never offered before. You may have your choice of how to enjoy your mousse: standard or à la mode.

"How is it different?" I asked. "I have never had mousse with ice cream before."

"Ah, Mr. Cadeau, that is a common but limited understanding of à la mode. It means more than something served with ice cream. Its actual French translation means "fashionable."

"Fashionable?" I asked.

"So you see, it is all in how they are served." she said. "Our standard elegant way of serving our mousse is famous around the region. It is as you see it now in our fine crystal. Your other option this evening is for your mousse to be served à la mode, or enjoyed as fashion. My tits will wear and serve them for your enjoyment. The choice is yours," she said with her smile, "no strings attached."

I glanced over at Grace. She looked mesmerized by Monique and what she was offering. She looked over to me. "Well?" Grace asked. "What is your pleasure?"

"Wow," I said, "I'm not sure what to say. Monique, you have brought new meaning to à la mode. But I have to tell you Grace, you are the one that I am here with. You are the one that captivates me."

"You are amazing," Grace said turning her astonished gaze from me to Monique. "You have a once in a lifetime invitation literally laid out before you, and you remain the consummate gentleman. Nothing turns me on more. I am so hot right now. How do you do it?"

"Look in the mirror Grace. I'm with you tonight. I've never met anyone like you and am having the most amazing experience of my life -- and we just met this morning!"

"The question is still on the table," Grace said with a seductive smile. "How would you like your mousse?" she asked with her hand now under the satin of her dress massaging her own breast.

"Next to you," I said.

Grace was overwhelmed. "I have never done anything like this," she confessed. Turning confidently to Monique, she said "I want your dress in my hand and your ass on this table. We are having Chocolate Raspberry Mousse de Monique à la mode ."

"As you wish," Monique said with a devilish smile. "I hope you are hungry." For the second time in an hour, Monique slid her hands under the shoulder straps of her dress and pushed them off her shoulders. Her tits poured out as the dress dropped to her waist. Slipping her fingers under the dress at her waist, the dress easily dropped past her tight ass, to the floor. Her tan body stood there, tits erect and only in her green high heel shoes. Monique mounted the table in front of us. She looked at us in the eyes. "Nothing but satisfied customers leave this booth tonight," she said then laid her back on the table in front of us. Dessert was served.

Grace didn't hesitate. The wine was clearly making her feel uninhibited. She emptied the mousse onto Monique. Monique moaned at the coolness of the mousse on her body, instantly drawing her knees up in response. Grace began licking Monique's right tit. With her lips coated in mousse, she looked up to me and said "enjoy." Monique moaned as Grace and I each took an erect nipple between our teeth. She began to finger herself. We licked her clean as she exploded in an orgasm below us. As our cleaned Monique shook with delight, Grace and I came up face to face over her tits. Our eyes locked and we kissed for the first time, finishing the mousse on our faces.

We sat back in the booth while Monique laid spread across our table. I filled our wine glasses from our dessert wine, and poured what remained over an unsuspecting Monique. "A toast," I said raising my glass.

"A toast," Grace answered, "with no strings attached."

Chapter Four

Grace and I left Chez Bienveillance in a daze. The dining experience we just shared left us both buzzing, feeling relaxed and surprisingly comfortable with each other. The cool night air felt good on our faces. We held hands as we walked down the street.

"Do you like to dance?" Grace asked.

"I would love to dance with you," I answered.

"I know just the place," she said, "two blocks up."

There was a small line waiting outside Club Nu. "Do you come here often?" I asked.

"No, I have never been here. I have heard a lot about it though. I really don't get out very much. I am feeling adventurous tonight."

"And a little cool?" I asked noticing her nipples pushing through the satin.

"A little, but I will warm up inside," she said with a smile.

"Welcome to Club Nu," the bouncer said as he opened the door to let us in. The room had a multi-lighted wood dance floor in the middle, a large ornate bar along the wall near the entrance, and tables under low light around the room. The room thundered from the beat of the music and the activity on the packed dance floor.

We found a table for two in the shadows near the side wall. "My name is Danielle," a voice said from the darkness just before she appeared at our table. "You can call Danni." She was a perky petite five foot two brunette with bright hazel eyes. The top half of the buttons up the front of her white sleeveless shirt were left open providing generous views. Unlike Monique, Danni was already free of any bra and small tits were as perky as she was. Her untucked shirt fell over the top of her short black miniskirt. Her high heels raised her two inches over her short stature. "I will be taking care of you tonight," she said. We both looked at her, then at each other with a smile, remembering what happened the last time we heard those words. "Wow," she said taking a second look at her new customers, "you two are a hot couple." We felt complimented and awkward at the same time. "What can I get for you to drink tonight? We have twelve beers on tap, any domestic or imported beer, a variety of wines, mixed drinks or our special," she said with a wink.

"What is your special," Grace asked.

"A drink our bartender picked up from New Orleans called the Screaming Orgasm. If it doesn't give you one," she said as if speaking from experience, "it'll get you ready for one!"

"Whoa," I said.

"Sounds great to me," Grace said. "I'll start with one and hold you to it," she said looking Danni in the eyes.

"You won't be disappointed," Danni said confidently.

"And what can I get you handsome," she said looking me up and down.

"Heineken on draft please," I said.

"Sixteen or thirty two ounce?" she asked.

"Thirty two please."

She was gone as fast as she appeared. "Want to dance?" I asked with the change of a song.

Grace answered by standing up and taking my hand. "Let's go handsome."

She shook her ass with sassy confidence as we made our way to the center of the dance floor. Our bodies joined with the movement in the room and Grace wasted no time. Her face lit up with her captivating smile as she danced. Her body moved like magic to the music. As she danced, her arms caressed the air and then herself. Rarely did her eyes leave mine. My eyes were riveted to her moving body. After several songs, we both showed signs of getting hot. Sweat began to form down her neckline and cleavage. Grace never slowed down nor let on that she knew when her large breasts escaped the satin covering of her dress. Under the searing lights, sweat dripped down her tits and off her nipples. As the music slowed, we took one another in our arms and pulled each other close. We danced as one. I could feel the softness of her breasts against me, and I knew she could feel my hardness growing. The song ended with a kiss and electricity.

"Are you thirsty," I asked.

"More than you know," she said seductively looking at me in the eyes and boldly running her hand across my pants. She took my hand as we strolled back to our table where our drinks were waiting.

"I am looking forward to this," she said as she threw her head back and poured half the drink down her throat.

"Whoa," I said.

She answered "Ahhhhh, that is good, and that is goooood." I took a sip of my beer. I can't remember one tasting so good as I watched the sweat soaked Grace before me.

"I can't imagine a more enjoyable night," I said smiling. "I am in heaven."

"You are on your way," she said as she took another sip and ran her finger over the top of her glass.

"So tell me," I asked as I pulled the hotel key again out of my pocket and held it before her. "How does this play into our evening."

"That is up to you," Grace said suggestively. "Like I said, it is part of the gift. There are no strings attached. You can enjoy the room by yourself, or you can enjoy the room with someone else. I just want you to enjoy the room. I imagine our friend Danni might join you if you asked -- by the way she has been looking at you, or you could always go back for more of Monique, or maybe both. Another option would be to invite me to join you there to rock your world like you have never imagined" she said with her confident smile while again finding her left hand under the fabric over her right breast. "It is your decision. It is your gift. No strings attached."

"Did I hear my name?" Danni asked as she appeared again from the darkness. She put one foot on the support under Grace's chair which raised her skirt a couple inches.

"Yes you did," Grace commended with her hand still under the satin. "Nice timing."

"It looks like it," Danni said. "Can I give you another Screaming Orgasm?"

The double entendre was enjoyed by all three of us. "I wish you would," Grace said honestly answering both questions in the one answer.

Danni looked to me. "Anything for you?" she asked.

"Nothing from the bar" enjoying the view of her leg.

"That's not what I asked," Danni corrected.

"Thank you," I said blushing, "maybe something more later."

"I'll be here." She said before vanishing into the dark again.

Grace picked up her glass and poured what was left down her throat. A small amount overflowed the glass, falling from her chin to her neck, creating a trail down her cleavage between the satin strips toward her navel. She looked down and then at up at me smiling. "Oops," she said as she placed her index finger just below her navel and ran it straight up between her breasts to her neck, catching much of what had spilled onto her finger. She reached over and put her drink and sweat coated finger near my mouth for me to taste. "What do you think?" she asked continuing to smile.

"That is good," I said licking her finger clean. We again locked eyes.

Grace broke the intensity of the moment by rising from her chair. "I am ready for more," she said standing, "come dance with me." Grace's form and moves had the attention of men and women in the club. I took delight that she was with me. Her body sang as she danced, her long legs glistened as they moved under the heat of the lights. The thunder of the music pulsated through our bodies. I have never experienced dancing as communication as much as being with Grace on that floor. She danced with purpose through her movements when the beat was fast and the way she held me when the beat was slow. Maybe her drink assisted the uninhibited communication, maybe. Her skills at communicating on the dance floor were every bit as good as her verbal skills as a conversationalist. She made clear to me exactly what she was feeling, thinking and hoping. I was enjoying what she had to say.

Time had no meaning for us there. It was sometime after a third Screaming Orgasm for Grace, another beer for me, and the best dancing experience of my life that we walked out the door. We were sweaty, laughing and in each other's arms. I walked her to her car and we enjoyed the clear starlit sky. Standing next to her familiar BMW she said "this seems to be a place where all kinds of things begin. She reached into my front pants pocket and pulled out the Hotel Seduire key card from where she saw me put it earlier. "The gift of this night continues. I hope you enjoy your room."

"I am sure the room is nice," I said, "but as to enjoying it, that would depend."

"On what?" she asked knowingly, waiting for an invitation.

"The room would mean nothing without you Grace."

"I did say something about rocking your world earlier, didn't I?" she reminded.

"Just being with you would..." I started to say.

"You are ever the gentleman," she interrupted, "and you know what that does to me."

We both smiled. She boldly lowered the zipper of my pants, then zipped it up again. "I am going to rock your world tonight lover boy."

"You already have," I answered as I opened her car door. She stepped in, allowing her dress to slide up as she sat in the seat. "I'll meet you there?"

"Yes you will," she said as her door closed.

"I walked around the corner to where I parked my car. I was in a daze at the events of the last eighteen hours. I was also unaware of what was in store that would complete my first full day of knowing Grace.

Chapter Five

I arrived at the hotel where the valet relieved me of my car. It dawned on me the gift the valet attendant would have had when he opened Grace's door. The Hotel Seduire was the finest in the city. It welcomed patrons with large chandeliers hanging overhead, dark woods and overstuffed chairs in the lobby. The lobby was beautiful and inviting. I looked around for Grace and couldn't find her. I expected she would arrive before me with the head start she had. I approached the front desk and asked if they had seen her. "She is tall, dark skinned, wearing a small black satin dress. Both men behind the counter smiled.

"Mr. Cadeau, if you would like to make yourself comfortable in your room, we will be glad to direct her to your suite when she arrives."

"Thank you," I said. "May I have a bottle of Champagne delivered to my room?"

"Yes sir, it has already been delivered on ice," the host answered. "It comes with the executive suite."

"Thank you," I said again.

"Good evening Mr. Cadeau. We trust your stay with us will be a pleasurable one."

I stepped into the elevator and pushed the top right button, lighting the number 18. I felt the rush of the rapid ascension and anticipation as the elevator began to move. I wondered where Grace might be. The elevator door opened onto a quiet softly lit corridor. I followed it to the right and to the last room on the left. A sign elegantly displayed on the door announced "Hotel Seduire Executive Suite 1824." I slipped the card in and the door quietly unlocked.

The corner two-room suite was spacious, opening to a living area with a window overlooking the city. Champagne sat waiting in an ice bucket near a table. On the table I saw a key card, Grace's purse and the green bra and thong she relieved Monique of during dinner. I smiled. The sound of running water came from the adjacent room. Grace entered from the bedroom. "Welcome to Hotel Seduire," she said with her seductive smile. "I hope the accommodations will be acceptable to you."