No Strings Attached

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can see that they are," I said. "Champagne?" I asked walking to the bottle.

"Please," she said walking toward me still buzzing a bit from her Screaming Orgasms.

I uncorked the bottle, poured her glass and handed it to her with a kiss. As I poured mine, she began to make her way toward the bedroom. "Join me for a bath?" she asked as one hand emerged at the back of her neck to untie the knot. As she moved into the next room, the satin fell off one shoulder exposing the entire left side of her back. She didn't look back to see if I was following.

The bedroom was even more spacious, dwarfing the king size bed that stood in the middle. The entire wall and corner to the right was window, allowing an unhindered view of the city. I turned to the left and found the room pouring into a spacious bathroom. Candlelight and soft music filled the room. Grace stood next a large Jacuzzi tub with her left breast free and firm. "It is ready with bubble bath and oil," she said looking at the tub while sipping her Champagne.

I walked over to her and gave her another kiss. Grace set her Champagne glass on the tile next to the tub filled with foamy hot water. She slowly slipped my coat off and let it drop on the floor. My tie and shirt followed. She knelt down and removed my shoes and socks. As she leaned forward to remove them, the satin fabric over her right breast fell providing a full view of her beautiful round tits. She lifted her head and kissed to the hard bulge of my pants in front of her while unclasping the straps of her high heels. She stood up and stepped out of her heels. "Now Mr. Cadeau" she said as she pulled the bottom of my t-shirt out of my pant then up and over my head, "I am looking forward to this." Her hands massaged my chest and abs. "Very nice she said, your body is as nice as your etiquette" she said with an approving smile.

I used some of the satin fabric to stroke her left breast. "Mmmm" she said. We kissed as I moved my hand up the small of her back. Her body started to shake. "I am going to cum," she said.

"It will only be the first, but not yet" I promised as I slid both hands under the satin at her waist, helping what was remaining of her dress to fall to the floor at her feet. "Mmmm," I said back to her. "You are a vision," as she stood there with only a small thong tied at each hip.

I immediately felt my belt loosen, the clasp open and my zipper slowly descend. Imitating my movements, she slid her hands down the side of my pants and boxers, against my skin, pushing them down in one smooth motion. As she lowered with them, the pants and boxers fell to my ankles. I stepped out of them and naked before Grace. My dick stood at attention with unprecedented firmness, with my head was moist with pre-cum. Still kneeling, she reached around, grabbed my ass with both hands and pulled me to her, engulfing my member into her mouth. "Ahhh," I let out. Her warm moist mouth massaged my member. "I am going to explode."

"She tightened her lips around my shaft and slowing pulled my member out of her mouth. She circled my head with her tongue before running it down my shaft then back up to the head. "It will only be the first," she answered back cleverly.

"But not yet," I said finishing her mimic of my earlier tease.

She looked up at me as she wrapped her lips again around my member and descended on it with purpose. She pounded my head against the back of her throat, massage my shaft with her skilled lips. My whole body was spinning. She could feel my dick swelling and taste the pre-cum beginning to pour out. I was reaching the point of no return which she enjoyed with great delight. "Yes, yes!" I began to shout just as her lips sucked the head of my dick then let go. "Oh no, Grace, don't stop. Don't stop. I am going to give..."

"Yes you are, she said, "and it will only be the first. But not yet."

My body shook. I have never wanted anybody like I wanted her in that moment. She kissed me then stood before me as an ebony vision. Her 36D breasts were firm and beautiful. Her dark nipples stood tight and erect three quarters of an inch as if begging for attention. Her furry mound pushed the limits of her tight thong, waiting to be released. She looked at me enjoying the view of her tall fit body, and then looked down at her own mound. Taking a hold of the two ties of her thong, she said "now a gift is only a gift, I am told, if there are no strings attached."

I stepped in to her and took her hands in mine as she held the two ties, preventing her from pulling them herself. "Unless," I added as our warm moist bodies pressed against each other, "they are bows to be untied." I kissed her as I moved her hands out from her body, releasing the ties.

Grace reached down and pushed the button, causing the Jacuzzi jets to pulsate through the water. The foam of the bubble bath expanded to four times the amount that had already filled the tub, pouring over the edges. Grace picked up both of our Champagne glasses, motioning me to refill them. She handed me mine as she stepped into the cloud of baby oil laden suds. The contrast of her firm exquisite dark body in the white wonderland of bubbles was breathtaking. I followed her into the effervescent clouds of heaven.

The water and jets felt good as we melted into each other. Her skin felt soft, smooth and slippery. She straddled me where I sat and lowered herself onto me. She reached for the bottle of Champagne, emptying half of what was left before giving me a kiss. The Champagne poured from her mouth to mine, overflowing onto us and into the bath. Inspired by the moment, she poured more Champagne over her breasts then leaned forward, filling my mouth with her warm inebriating tits. She began to move slowly up and down with the pulsating of the jets, burying my shaft deep inside her. Almost instantly she shuddered in delight, her muscles grabbing my dick as she soaked me with her cum. "Don't stop," I said. She kept going, and giving, until she collapsed on top of me.

"You are good," I whispered, still feeling her body shake from aftershocks.

"I am so hungry for you," she said.

"In due time," I encouraged her, "whatever you want and however you want it."

"Mmmmm," she said, "I will hold you to that."

"Good," I said. "May I ask a favor first?"

"Anything," she whispered in my ear.

"Sit up here on the tub" I requested "and let me drink from you."

"I just gave," she said.

"For the first time," I said.

She gave me a look of uncertainty. "I am not sure if..."

"I am darling. Anything," I reminded her. "I have to have you."

Grace gladly conceded. "I am all yours baby," she said raising herself onto the tile above me. Her tits glistened from the water. She laid back displaying her beautiful form in front of me with her legs dropping into the water. She watched me approach her waiting mound. "I only have one request," she said readying herself for what was to come.

"Anything," I assured.

"Don't stop until you are completely satisfied," she said with a smile.

"Mmmm," I said, "I am awfully thirsty from sitting in this tub."

"Don't you dare stop," she required, "until your thirst is quenched. Drink me dry. No matter what I say, you decide when to stop. I am yours tonight."

I gently spread her knees, pulled the lips of her still quivering clit open with my fingers, and went to work on her with my tongue. She was still sensitive and responsive. She began to moan loudly, rubbing her erect nipples between her fingers. "Oh God, oh God, oh God," she began to cry out. "Oh, Oh, Oh!," she said as she raised her ass from the tile, before thundering in orgasm. She began to shake and move her ass around wildly. "Oh God, Oh God, Oh!" The orgasm shook through her body.

"Mmmm," I said looking at her admiringly. "You are addictive." I looked up and down her still-convulsing body. "I am still feeling some thirst here."

"Oh God," she said seeing me go in for more. After teasing her with my tongue I slid her back into the warmth of the water. She took a sip of Champagne. I moved her body to the deepest part of the Jacuzzi where we could both stand. A jet pumped in front of us. I moved in behind her with my dick pressing against her back and ass. I moved my hands around her waist to her bushy mound, my fingers again pulling back the lips of her clit. I gently pressed against her from the back positioning her clit against the pulsating pressure of the jet.

Grace's body instantly began to respond to the jet's massage. Her hands went from massaging her own tits to reaching behind her to grab my dick and ass. For a third time her body began to convulse as she exploded in the most intense orgasm so far. She threw her head back as her body shook out of control while I kept her mound pressed against the massaging jet. The orgasm rocked her for more than two minutes before she fell limp in my arms. As I released her, the water gently pushed our bodies back to the seat behind us. Grace relaxed on her back, laid out on top me. Her tits floated on top of the water. She moaned in ecstasy. We savored the moment, each other and what was left of the Champagne. Grace stepped out of the tub, picked up a towel and invited me into it. She lovingly dried me off. I returned the favor.

She took my hand and led me into the bedroom. The bed had already been turned down with mints laid for us on the pillows. Chocolate fondue with strawberries sat heated and waiting for us on the night stand next to the bed.

"Very nice," I commented.

"It will be," Grace said licking her lips then leaning over to kiss mine. We sat on the bed, taking in the romantic night view the corner windows offered of the city. Grace picked up a strawberry, dipped it into the chocolate and placed it into my mouth. "How does that taste?" she asked.

"Mmmm," I said, "very good. My turn," I said. I reached over, picked one up and liberally dipped it into the chocolate. "Open wide," I instructed, holding the dripping strawberry above her. She tilted her head back and opened her mouth. I playfully rubbed the coated strawberry around her lips. She laughed as she took the strawberry into her mouth, rubbing the chocolate from her mouth with her hand.

"My turn," she said reaching for another strawberry. She dipped it in the chocolate and playfully tapped it around my face before putting it in my mouth.

I picked up a strawberry and held it in front of her mouth. She moved her mouth toward it. "Ah Ah Ah," I said. "There is no chocolate on it," I said smiling. I held the strawberry before her with one hand and picked up the large stirring spoon next to the fondue pot with the other.

"You're not," she said.

"I am," I answered smiling as the spoon went deep into the chocolate, filling it to overflowing. I pulled the warm chocolate filled spoon out of the fondue pot and over the strawberry held two inches from her mouth. I poured the chocolate over the strawberry, allowing it to spill over onto her tits beneath. She again leaned forward to taste the dripping strawberry. "Almost," I said as I dipped the spoon again deep into the warm gurgling chocolate. I didn't even try to hit further coat the strawberry as I poured it over her tits.

"Ooo," she said, that is warm.

"It is hot," I said agreeing. The strawberry went into her mouth and I went down to enjoy licking her tits clean.

"Lay on your back," Grace asserted. I gladly complied. She picked up the spoon in one hand and took my firm dick in her other hand. She filled the spoon with warm chocolate from the bottom of the fondue pot and poured it over the head of my dick. The heat of the chocolate caused my ass to raise from the bed. "Easy," she said, "I am just getting started." She leaned down, engulfing the coated head of my dick in her mouth sucking it clean of the chocolate mixed with pre-cum. Shock waves rolled through my body. "Mmmmm" she moaned as she reached again into the fondue with the spoon and covered my dick with chocolate. She opened the base of the massive fig-sized strawberry in her hand and pushed it on to my dick, turning it back and fourth. Juice rolled down my shaft. She scooped another spoonful of chocolate and poured it over the strawberry. "I am hungry for chocolate fondue with strawberries and extra cream" she said licking her lips. "We have the strawberry. We have the chocolate."

I smiled.

"I am especially looking forward to the extra cream," she said. Grace grabbed the strawberry in her right hand and squeezed it, allowing more juices to flow. She massaged my warm sticky shaft in her hand until she felt intensify. "This is going to be good," she said expectantly, taking the full strawberry and dick into her mouth. She went down on it relentlessly and with determination. The strawberry continued to be juiced each time my dick was engulfed in her mouth and she squeezed the berry between her back teeth. Tremors rolled through my body exploding a colossal flow of thick cream down her throat. The sheer volume of cum didn't slow her down, but intensified her ravenous effort. Deeper, faster, harder, she sucked voraciously.

"I am not done," she said as I started to sit up. "I am not near done," she repeated. Grace picked up the fondue pot from the warmer and poured the remaining chocolate over my pulsing dick.

"Whoa" I said, "brings new meaning to hot chocolate."

"Did I tell you I am a chocoholic?" she asked. "It is just so hard to stop once you get me started," she said with her now famous seductive smile. She grabbed my hands, pulling me up to a sitting position so we were facing each other. Still holding both hands, she gave me a kiss then leaned back, pulling me forward on top of her. "Fuck my tits," she pleaded. Her hands now held her waiting tits. I straddled her, using my dick to baste each of her erect nipples before planting in the heart of her cleavage. She closed her tits around me, as I began to glide over her. "Faster," she demanded as chocolate sprayed and coated her beautiful ebony skin. "Faster, faster," she repeated. I felt my dick swell with potency. Grace saw the look of imminent explosion and rolled over on top of me. Her coated tits hung over my throbbing dick. She moved forward, quickly dropping each coated tit in my mouth before reversing her position. She continued to straddle me, but now was facing and diving for my throbbing chocolate coated dick. Before I knew it she had my entire member deep into her throat. She rocked over me as she ascended and descended my dick. Her tits banged against my abdomen as she consumed my dick with relentless fervor. Her dripping furry mound moved back and forth above me. I raised my head in time for her rocking motion to slam her moist cunt into my waiting mouth. Instantly my tongue went to work. She sped her motion and I stayed with her, burying my face between her legs. I felt the cum rise from deep within me. She didn't slow down. She was insatiable. I worked my tongue over her clit to match her resolve. She felt my dick swell and instantly rolled again to her back. She incessantly pumped my dick in her hand, emptying thick cum onto her face and tits. I hid my face into her mound and reciprocated her determination as my white cum covered her chocolate coated dark skin. Her hips began to buck in wild abandon as cum again poured onto my face. She swallowed my dick in her mouth, initiating an unspoken challenge of determination.

There was something unusual about how comfortable we felt with one another as we made love, and finally lay exhausted next to one another. I ran my fingers from her lips, down her neck and circled her relaxed areolas. "You are amazing," I said as my hand continued down her abdomen and around to her ass, pulling her close. "What do you say we get cleaned up before falling asleep?"

"What about the sheets?" she asked.

"I will take care of that." I reached for the phone to call housekeeping while Grace began to make her way to the shower. Housekeeping assured me they would have someone immediately come to bring fresh sheets and to remake the bed. I told them their promptness would be rewarded. I put a ten dollar bill on the pillow and turned toward the bathroom.

Steam was already pouring over the top of the large glass shower as hot water massaged Grace's body from the two shower heads inside. I opened the door to her welcoming smile and stepped in. We emptied most of the soft soap dispenser on one another. I filled both hands with the soap gel, stood behind Grace and placed each soap-filled hand onto her round breasts. I slowly moved my slippery hands down her body allowing the suds to do their work. I knelt down and admired her ass as I slowly ran my hands down her long dark legs then back up toward her waiting fatigued mound. "Oh no," she said as she felt my hands arrive into the softness between her legs. My dick began to swell, impressing both of us after the demands already placed on it throughout the night. "Oh yes," she recanted. I stood up and we kissed each other passionately. Our bodies melted into one another as Grace pulled me closer to her. Her back pressed against the shower's glass wall. Her height allowed my dick to easily penetrate her soft pussy. I reached my hands down under her ass and picked her up, continuing to slowly pump myself into her. "You feel so good," she said in ecstasy. She wrapped her arms around my neck and her legs tightly around my waist. Her tits pressed against my chest. The water from both shower heads beat against us as we made love against the shower wall. Our bodies shuddered in simultaneous orgasm.

As we rocked each other in rapture, I glanced over Grace's shoulder. I discovered the housekeeping maid standing at the bathroom door watching us. The skirt of her uniform was pulled up and her right hand was actively at work deep in her panties. Ironically she was unaware that I watched as her orgasm exploded in response to ours. Her prompt service was rewarded in ways I never imagined. She disappeared as quietly as she came.

Grace and I stepped out of the shower and dried each other off for the second time of the night. She picked up her new green thong commandeered from Monique at dinner and smiled as she pulled it up her long legs. We walked into the moonlit bedroom together discovering the bed remade, turned down and with new mints on the pillow. Grace smiled as we slid between the sheets and held one another. We fell asleep in one another's arms, no strings attached.