No Such Thing as an Ex-Slut Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yeah, OK," said Roy. He let his spent cock flop out of Tuli and moved back. She turned from the window and stepped into his embrace.

"Do you think our boy was watching?" asked Tuli into Roy's shoulder.

"Someone was. I saw them." Roy said, deciding not to tell his wife that he saw two faces and neither looked like the boy. Maybe later; it was too late tonight to kick up any drama.

"Oooo," said Tuli, her voice trilling in delight.

"Yeah, we're pretty kinky, right?"

Tuli nuzzled Roy aggressively as she thought of their exhibition. "You think you can go again, in bed; just for us this time?"

"Jeez woman. You're gonna kill me."

"You best get used to it Bubby. I'm just entering my sexual peak," she laughed. "I don'twantto fuck you to death but I will if that's what it comes to..."

"I'm only thirty. Isn't that still too young to die?"

"Well come here," she said. "We'll find out." With that she kissed him hungrily while pulling him towards the bed.

If their display in the window was for the kid in cabin E, their second round of lovemaking was an intimate romp; husband and wife only; one on one. In the dark, between the sheets of the cabin's king-sized bed, they wrapped themselves in each other's bodies and began their play slowly; kissing, touching, stroking and probing. Roy struggled to summon his exhausted cock into action but Tuli was attentive enough to get, and keep, him in the game. They coupled with a pleased sigh and rode each other's bodies, swapping from position to position as their breaths became labored and panting and their bodies grew shaky from exhaustion and slick with sweat. Finally, after more than an hour of pushing skin against skin, they came together; Roy on top, buried deep within Tuli; his hands grasping her trembling ankles beside her shoulders. With a final kiss and a tired, ragged "I love you", they unwrapped themselves from each other and fell back into the wet sheets.

"mmmgoodnightbubbsss..." said Tuli as she lapsed into immediate unconsciousness.

But rest didn't come as easily for Roy. He sat up and looked out the window. All the lights seemed to be out in the cabin next door now. He lay back in the sheets and waited for sleep but one question continued to nag his fading thoughts...

"Who the hell just watched me fuck my wife?"

12