All Comments on 'No Thanks Ch. 03'

by Mezmerald

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
This Chapter ruined it for me.......

I actually liked this story, but after reading this chapter I don't want to continue reading...sorry! Arnold and Cas should have done that before Cas knew he had a mate and to do it with his mate also at the same place was just inappropriate so I skipped the sex scene.

It made actually loveable and well developed Characters like Cas and Arnold seem evil. This would have been acceptable if Cas would have met his mate and the mate was a jerk or something.

Love triangles are already overdone in Books, movies and TV shows and I wished you would have taken a different route with this.

Good luck with your Story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I don't feel the same

I'm kinda curious to see where this goes it gives a twist to the whole werewolf "oh he's my mate no one can touch him but me ever again" thing which on one hand is pretty nice and all but on the other is also far over done in books so I can't wait for the next chapter which preferably might be a little longer

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I don't feel the same agreed

I like the turn of events the whole this person is your destined mate is done-with this the character has a choice and real free will-curious to see what happens

MezmeraldMezmeraldalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Unfortunate

I'm sorry you feel that way, but this is a story of twists and turns. Not everything is as it seems and Blaze himself hasn't been introduced yet. I did actually explain how even with a maye(that he's never met) until you mate does properly you're still a free wolf. Thanks for reading though.

kelvinvictorkelvinvictoralmost 7 years ago
Loving this story and no the chapter did not ruin the story....

I love reading stories like this and sometimes the fact that there is no sex does not matter, this one had sex and it was between two friends who had a link and knew that they had to take advantage of the moment or regret forever.

As to whether Caspian if the mate of the Alpha we still have to find out as he has been very underhanded about the whole thing so far. Blaze sounds more like a psycho murderer, who is obsessed with the power that comes from possessing Caspian and controlling him. I don't feel any desire from Blaze to be with his mate only to possess him for what he can do for his standing.

Hell he avoid him when he first arrived at the party! If Caspian could sense that his mate was there, then Blaze would have as well. What is worrying is that everyone else seems to know as well ... Come on, if Blaze can't even by honest with his mate, why should Caspian worry about him. He hasn't even met him yet and so he means nothing and you don't have to act on the smell like everyone assumes you will...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Hmm

Great story, I was waiting for this update. However, I don't know how real it is for a beta to disrespect his Alpha in the Alpha's home. Of course he will pay with his life or close to it. And now Cas is going to end up with a torturer,, who will torture him for revenge. This is the ultimate betrial...I was looking forward to some hard courting...but we'll see what's next.

geemeedeegeemeedeealmost 7 years ago

I thought the sex took the story in a direction I wasn't expecting, which is nice! I agree with the commenter who mentioned mates vs. free will -- who's to say Caspian won't deny the bond? I look forward to where the story goes next. Write longer next time, please!

sm1982sm1982almost 7 years ago
I agree somewhat with the first commentator..

Before this chapter, there was no mention of Cas having any feelings about Arnold..just his random hookups since his heart was broken five years before. He didn't even meet his mate before getting it on with Arnold at his mate aka the Alpha's house! Who does that?! And where did Arnold's loyalty go when he knowingly screwed the Alpha's mate, how exactly did he think he could get away with it? He doesn't come off as a great guy in this chapter but one who chose a piece of tale, yeah, that's basically how I'm seeing Cas in this chapter over his commitment to his Alpha and pack..who even says Cas is actually going to stay? And if he does, why did it make it okay for Arnold to have sex with Cas who he would be seeing with the Alpha? And now Cas is going to investigate the bad feeling he has from a situation he caused? To what, rescue his one time shouldn't have ever happened hook up? It was clearly stated after he found out the Alpha was his met and his scheme to get him to his town that wolves are jealous creatures yet he does the one thing no one should do and shouldn't be excused to do: fuck a mate's friend! If Arnold ends up dead from his stupidity, I won't be upset because this was just dumb on both sides..Arnold because be knew all along and frankly, Cas should have been equally pissed at him as he is the Alpha indtead of fucking him and Cas for finding out and convincing himself that playing oblivious to all that is going on was going to turn out well. Sure, fuck who you want but you better make damn sure the consequences were worth it and whatever outcome comes out of it, you'll accept it as your fate!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Loving This Story!!

Please continue this story, its really good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Loving this story

Can't wait for that controlling alpha to get his ass handed to him. He clearly needs it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous