All Comments on 'No Touching'

by blondechristine2012

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
SWT3SWT3about 8 years ago
Good but too slow

I really enjoyed the psychological buildup of these two people. However, it just seemed to go on forever. I think the story would be better if they were tightened up.

FOUNTAINPEN67FOUNTAINPEN67about 8 years ago
Lovely story really Christine

I enjoy your use of anticipation and tease to pull the reader in. Getting there is half the fun and you recognize that fact clearly. Its almost a bit of literary foreplay. Well done... five stars here.

sparkle8sparkle8about 8 years ago
You really got my attention

This is one of fhe hottest things I've ever read on Literotica. I loved the very long buildup. And the no-hands orgasm was simply stunning.

However, is there going to be a sequel? It seems to have ended rather abruptly.

daylilygardenerdaylilygardenerabout 8 years ago
Nice Read

Enjoyed reading this story. Job well done.

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopabout 8 years ago
Very nice, every bit a 5

Love the premise, the storyline and the writing. Great job. xoxoxoxo Annette

FlexibilityFlexibilityabout 8 years ago
Mind-blown!

Yes, very much a mind-blowing experience because the writing is so good, the pace and structure so cleverly done, the scenario extraordinary yet believable: the desire for the thrill of a different erotic experience will lead us to do the extraordinary, if we dare. Excellent - and I see there are lots more of your stories to read!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Absolutely fantastic, quite possibly the most erotic story I have read on here.

The way the whole thing slowly built up the tension was exquisite, I think I was as turned on as the characters by the end.

I really hope you continue with this, I feel that these two people have a long way to go yet!

DoogooderDoogooderabout 8 years ago

That was arousing. Almost like a wet dream but awake.

Tigr2Tigr2about 8 years ago
Truly Erotic Story

Erotic Couplings is the perfect category for this tale. Plenty of tension building without blatant sex. Many places you can lead these characters.

maddictmaddictabout 8 years ago
Monica, I think I love you.

Agreed very sensual storyline, there was more happening than No touching.

Before I knew what masturbation was, I could cum climbing the rope in gym class. I didn't know what happened but it sure felt good, so at home I did some naked chin-ups yes my erection was pointing straight up against be stomach touching as it bounced around. Once I was straining a bit I felt it start and cum was shooting towards my face, I was looking to see what was happening ! /

In your story there was a shamelessly placed need for comments as a photographer, as a writer there is my comment for your story, that was a wonderful memory for me and my younger days.

Thank You .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Genuinely 5 Star

Very Erotic. Like a written version of a Hegre photo shoot, and just as arousing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Rather

Abrupt.

But thank you

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userblondechristine2012@blondechristine2012
I have always loved writing and have used it both for pleasure and in my work. Recently my attention has turned more and more towards writing erotica. That was prompted by reading some stuff on Lit, so it seemed logical to publish on here. My divorce and being alone may hav...