All Comments on 'No Way Back?'

by whatdreamsmaycome

Sort by:
  • 348 Comments (Page 3)
imhaplessimhaplessover 5 years ago
Well written

more realistic than most; entertaining; 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

I gave this story a 5, because the husband actually told his child what happened and didn't lie. Most authors on this site would have had a stroke. I don't know where they get the notion that lying is somehow better. Maybe they were born before honesty was invented. In the same vein, the wife should call the lawyers wife and confess the affair.

PiperHamlinPiperHamlinabout 5 years ago
It's been an oversight

Just added to my favorites.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Amazing story

Love the story, even with the reconciliation. She cheated , but burned herself with her own guilt. The daughter added coals to the fire that consumer her. Husband loved her and let her work her way back hopefully with a stronger marriage. It was great that he insisted on telling the lawyer's wife and getting him divorced and fired. Since he was a competitive weight lifter, maybe he could find some alone time with the lawyer. Great work WDMC.

kmreaderkmreaderabout 5 years ago
One plot issue with length of relationship vs previous boyfriend, otherwise great story 5*

Really enjoyed this story even though Tess sites having sex with a college boyfriend yet later it’s stated that the couple has been together since 17. I think her daughter witnessing the betrayal may have been what tipped the scales for Tess. Otherwise I don’t see how she succumbed again the next morning even after “realizing” her mistakes. Certainly after her daughter witnesses the betrayal she becomes truly remorseful, but honestly, if that were the case initially when she realized her mistake should’ she have slipped out of the hotel room back to her own without the morning after sex. I also wish some of the therapy would have gone better or even if it happened directly between Scott and Tess I think the reader still wonders how Scott would have reacted if Tess tells him it was a once in a lifetime sexual experience and the number of orgasms he brought her to. Might be too damaging to go back no matter the effort.

ctdansctdansalmost 5 years ago
no good explanation

no good explanation as to why she cheated. Something else had to be going on that was not brought up. He suffered all the pain she had none. She only was concerned he would leave her and she wouldn't see the child. Once he made her aware he would not take the kid she felt all at ease and all was well.

OK they stayed together but I feel somehow she had her cake and ate it too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
The Magic Counselor speaks...

and the cuck husband is heading down the tracks for a RAAC. I can understand reconciliation, but this was done on the cheap. The "counselor" cliche needs to be retired, and authors need to think hard about what true repentance is and how hard it is to demonstrate. This could have been a good story.

jtwheelsjtwheelsalmost 5 years ago
Why went back kiss should have her running other direction

Control

All she had to do was walk away

Go to his room

Told all my daughters -4- you don't go up to a guy's room by yourself unless you want to be fucked

moblanemoblanealmost 5 years ago
IF ONLY!

It was a good story but it is hard to reconcile with any real situation. Most people who cheat hope this kind of 'rebirth' is possible but people aren't made that way normally. There has to be situations and personalities wherein this could happen but we all realize... THIS WAS FICTION, Good Job. Thank You 5*****

trandall9991trandall9991almost 5 years ago
Not a fan of RAAC

But this one is so much more realistic than most. I guess the fight is worth it sometimes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
No way

The daughter would be in counselling for years, after seeing what she did.

ohyessssssohyessssssalmost 5 years ago
IMO

This was not a loving wife. Once she sat next to the attorney at the convention, every one of her actions would not have passed the “if my husband was here, would I be doing this, test”. Every one of her decisions were not those of a loving wife. Trust destroyed. I don’t believe you keep a marriage together solely because of a child. If the sex had been the most mind blowing of her life, then her comments about the sex with her husband being so fantastic, we’re total bullshit. The woman who continuously flirts, is continuously on the prowl.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Stupid cuck

shell cheat again, cheating cunts always do

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Daughter

You obviously don’t know any 10 year old girls, they neither think nor talk like that. Apart from that not a bad story.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 4 years ago
the problem I have with this is

you spend more time talking about her pain than his. She's the one than cheated and you attempt to make the reader feel sorry for her...nor for him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

One star for this apologist tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Not sufficient

repentance to prevent this from being a RAAC. She avoids telling her husband that her fuck toy gave her the best sex of her life. H will never be more than comfort sex. She protests that she loves her husband, and he stupidly agrees because she's come home. That's infantile. She loves her lifestyle, including having an intact family. She obviously isn't devoted to H....even the comment about if there's no hope then she won't do any more THAT HE ASKS because it's "too hard" shows a lack of repentance. Most men would tell her to fuck off if that was her attitude. The 10 year-old is written as if she's 30, and the stupid fucking LW magic counselor trope is used to absolve the bitch (I mean, help us "understand" the mysterious forces that led her to spread her legs so we can see that the mysterious forces, and not the adulterous bitch, are responsible).

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
missing something

IF SHE 'TRULY' LOVED HER HUSBAND, SHE WOULD NOT HAVE SO MUCH AS AGREE TO DINNER AND ESPECIALLY ALCOHOL WITH THE LAWYER. GOING TO HIS ROOM WAS PREMEDITATED AND HOPEFUL. SHE HAD SEVERAL OUTS AND IGNORED THEM BECAUSE AS SHE SAID, SHE IS A SELFISH BITCH. I DON'T AGREE WITH REVENGE SEX, NORMALLY, BUT IN THIS CASE, I'D MAKE HER WATCH.

BarryJames1952BarryJames1952over 4 years ago

Perfect as it was told.

Anonymous idiot opinions are worthless. This was a heartfelt story perfectly portraying human failings and shortsighted actions, and how they impact real life. Thank you for sharing your talent, your understanding of how minds and emotions work, and for making fictional characters come to life.

Now, if I could just understand the 'less-than-human hate that lives in some of these anonymous trolls! Even comments that wonder why you spent time dealing with her pain don't get it. Everyone involved feels pain in these situations. Regarding the story as told? I wouldn't change a word.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Unasked Question

Very good story. The only nagging thought I had was that he missed the most obvious question to her and that was - "Would you have told me about it?" "Would you have confessed?'

Her answer to that question would have raised plot possibilities.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Ended too quickly

Ended too quickly. It would be another chapter, but some discussion of the classes and dates and interaction would have been good. 18 months was far too long a time to not be in the house with her daughter and husband if it was going to work.

WargamerWargamerabout 4 years ago

A lot of unanswered questions here. She still had lot to clarify, but never did.

The biggest one, would she have told him about her frolic?

I wonder???

mattenwmattenwabout 4 years ago

It is good to know that there are smart guys like that

"BarryJames1952" who know exactly what anonymous commentators think and feel when they leave their comments! If you publish a story here and allow comments, you have to deal with them or delete them! I found this story very well told, the characters clearly presented and yet I find the end very questionable! But well, it is your fantasy and your word is valid! Thanks anyway!

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago
Again

A really good story, your best that is in a serious vein. You are one of the best. A favorite.

WargamerWargamerabout 4 years ago

Another point. The night time frolic had alcohol as a significant factor in her fall, but what about her frolic the next morning, what is her excuse for her orgasms that morning.

As I see it she has no excuse.

In hindsight, I now believe he should’ve divorced her, why?

Because the following morning she really cheated, no excuse.

ohyessssssohyessssssabout 4 years ago
One more

I just reread my comments from July of 2019. After rereading , I have just a few more comments. While listening to his wife pleading about her NIGHT of indiscretion, Scott interrupts his wife and says, Kristen and I didn’t even arrive at the hotel until 4:00 pm the next day. You were just leaving his room. From your disheveled look , it was obvious you hadn’t showered and changed your clothes to go sightseeing. How many times did you spread your legs and fuck him the next day? How many times did you suck his cock to get him hard again? Did he ever once in those two days use a condom? In addition to checking for std’s I believe you absolutely need to check to see if you’re pregnant. At this point, she realized her pleadings and remorse were not real or truthful. The genie had escaped the bottle . She had loved the fucking and she would surely enjoy herself whenever the right person approached her in the future. The marriage was over. She was a bit sad, but was already looking forward to her next convention. Frankly, I think this is a much more realistic scenario for this story, than the one you chose.

Artie88Artie88about 4 years ago
Implausible and stupid

Have to agree with ohyessssss on this one: she took the chance to cheat, freely, knowing just what she was doing. It wasn't just a quickie indiscretion.

So, why oh why would he let her anywhere near him again after that????

Love her maybe, forgive her NEVER.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Theresa Told Him

That she'd only slept with three men; the first while she was in college, the second her husband Scott and the third was the Jason the lawyer she cheated with. Scottd later states they've been together since they were 17. So was this just an oops in the plot or are they just as stated in the story? If the time frames in the story are correct then this wasn't the first time she cheated and hasn't stopped lying. Scott also told her that he wanted all of the details but they were never given. If Theresa was so beautiful as given in the story she wouldn't have been so naive to fall in step with the lawyer; drinks, dinner for two nights when she specifically knew she shouldn't and still went to his room for drinks. Come on, those were all deliberate, well thought out actions on her part. Then in the morning she didn't know how to stop him from banging her again till after 10 am? How about "Hell NO! I'll give Theresa a couple of points for ripping the shit out of the lawyer in the hall, but that was only after she was caught by her daughter and husband. Would she have confessed if she hadn't gotten caught? I give her a couple more points for calling the lawyer's wife and tell her what happened. Bottom line though in both cases she looses more points than gained for the simple reasons she didn't do anything till she was caught in the first case and was forced into it in the second. I know one thing for sure I would not have been sleeping and holding her the way he did until and unless I could forgive her.

"There won't be a next time," Roberts said. "We have strategies in place and she'll never be unprepared again." All three counselors were idiots and the psychologist was incompetent as well. No one on this earth can be that certain she won't do it again. It would be interesting for him to say that under oath in court, can't imagine the opposing attorney not shredding his statement for not being factual.

As for the comment below me about how no 10 year old is that mature, I disagree. You would too if you'd been there listening to mine grill her mother over the phone about how she could leave her younger sister and her at night alone with the boyfriend who she knew molested his own daughter. Reliving that, the person I most respect here was the daughter. Since this all took a little over 18 months to work it all out and the lawyer got his own just desserts I can accept the ending.

Even though I have issues with Theresa's logic and actions, considering some of the things I've done in my distant past I did enjoy a well done story. Signed: BTW

FireFox59FireFox59almost 4 years ago
Not Feeling It

No way I'm taking her back after she spends the whole morning fucking the lawyer. She is just blatantly disrespecting her husband.

TreymonTreymonalmost 4 years ago
She had plenty

Of time by the time her husband caught her to regret and get out of there. Tried to hard. Obvious from beginning to end.

Helen1899Helen1899almost 4 years ago
Sucker for a good ending

I am a sucker for a good ending, so I really enjoyed the story, it was well thought out and written. However, she didn't appear stupid, so going out to a posh restaurant, then dance club, followed by going to his bedroom for more dances was a the act of a women desperate for sex, ok the drink might have played apart in that and forgiveness justified, but once she let him have his way again in the morning, all chance of forgiveness was forfited, he should have divorced her. For those thinking a 10 year old could not have that much impact think again, a few years ago I would have thought the same, but I have a niece of that age and believe me, she would be capable of doing the same. I can't believe he allowed her to keep spending time away at these conventions, it would be only a matter of time before she became a repeat offender

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
He should have divorced her.

She said she would do anything but when he told her to call the lawyer`s wife, she was very reluctant. Almost like the lawyer`s marriage was more important than her own.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I don't think so

She didn't feel guilty enough to stop and only felt awful when she was caught.Sorrythe poor guy decided to take her back.

WillowghbyWillowghbyalmost 4 years ago
Nicely Done

Thanks for a nice story. I see no glaring inconsistencies or illogic in any characters or the plot. Great pacing and very good grammar. It all makes this an easy read. Your efforts are appreciated.

Keep 'em comin'.

AbctoyAbctoyalmost 4 years ago
Good read.

Enjoyed the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hmmmmmm

Well, did she tell SCOTT that she had fantastic and multiple orgasms with the douchebag and that he filled her up better than he did?! Did she tell Scott how she enjoyed rubbing on the asswipe's leg as they danced?! Did she tell Scott that she went to his ROOM to drink and dance?! Did she tell Scott that she was fucked again and again till she left her lover's room?! IF she honestly did, I can't see them getting back together. Unrealistic ending. 3 *s.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Agree with last 2 comments especially the last one

Could possibly go along with RAAC but not after awakening guilty and then fucking all morning

jtwheels

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I guess

you ran out of ways to explain what a cuck you are, why you gave up your shitty writing.

mrfox_stingermrfox_stingerover 3 years ago
Some secrets are like Cthulhu

I was wondering. Would it be right to tell Scott the experience she had? Would it be better not to tell him the truth about her experience with Jason? If revealing the truth would damage Scott, would it be better to burry the secret to her grave?

I guess its better to keep the secret and do a sex that would beat the experience. Truth hurts but sometimes it kills. H. P Lovecraft once said that it's better for some things remain unknown.

The good thing about this story is The beast like Jason was punished. It is a crime to let a criminal remain free.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I just saw this on another site. It is awesome and it's way underrated here and there. The anguish felt by everyone was perfectly developed. People (men) want to puff their chest out and proclaim they would divorce the bitch but it is rarely that simple. They were together for a long time. They came of age together. Ending a marriage like that is traumatic, it's even worse when there are children. I believed in the reconciliation because there was real love and devotion despite the betrayal. This wasn't an indignant cheater who was defending narcissistic behavior. This was a woman who allowed herself to get into a situation that got completely out of hand. She was overconfident and it cost her. She believed that she could never be seduced and as such allowed herself to engage in behavior that gave way to temptation and lust. Her inexperience with others didn't help. It's unfortunate but she learned a terrible lesson and damaged her family terribly. It was honest, raw and totally realistic. Fuck the puffed chests and btb crowd. Not all cheating is equal.

My only criticism is I would have made the daughter older as her maturity didn't match a 10 year old. You also shit in couples counseling lol. It's not my area but I do have friends and colleagues that are wonderful. I know there are disreputable therapists but they aren't common.

Anyway, it was lovely

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Unbelievable

The factual side of stories is a major for me and here you have a 10 year old speaking like she was 22, shame, spoilt a reasonable story

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 3 years ago
Read it again.

It's easy to hate the spouse who deliberately cheats, but this is more realistic. She's wrong, but she is human, and we see the pain she feels. Life is complicated and forgiveness is hard, but it goes much like this. It's an excellent story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

The story is just that a story. A wife that much in love with her husband just wouldn't cheat. In the story the psychologist talks about strategies that would prevent her falling victim to cheating again. That strategy is simply being in love. Only people in failing marriages cheat.

The story was ok not brilliant but not to bad either.

nestorb30nestorb30over 3 years ago

Good story but I think the husband was too conciliatory in the beginning. Not saying it should not work out in the end, but I can see more anger and frustration in the beginning be a more realistic response

Dlh143Dlh143about 3 years ago

DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME ON THIS! Another stupid RAAC piece of shit story! Another wimpy cuckold with no self respect at all. Not worth rating or reading.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Flawed but pretty well written.

The biggest flaw is the "come back to my room and we'll dance there." Wife is unwilling to dance in a club but is fine with "just a dance in my room?" No one, even a beautiful woman who thinks she will never cheat goes to a guy's room unless she at least is willing to make out and get into pretty heavy intimate contact. Maybe she thought it would only be a hand job or oral sex, but she HAD to be willing to do more than dance in his room. This is an immense flaw in an otherwise well-written story.

nixroxnixroxabout 3 years ago

5 for you with this story.

At least this one was believable. Why? Because I went through this kind of situation 44 years ago. our love was never the same after my fuck up and I have paid dearly for my fuck up.

trandall9991trandall9991almost 3 years ago

not usually a fan of reconcilliation stories. But this one had me crying. Sometimes once is enough.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

She screwed him multiple times though. Not just once. She realized what she was doing was wrong but went back for more. So I don’t buy that crap about how she got overwhelmed. It was disgusting to read about her cheating in detail and then read how she claims she only loves her husband and how she loves him as much as it’s possible to....you don’t screw another man multiple times if you actually love your husband...a whore who got lucky the husband listened to his 10 year old daughter. She will definitely cheat on him again.

SexecutionerSexecutioneralmost 3 years ago

Reason # 2,745 of why this putrid story and the response to it from the RAAC cucks is a shining example of the decline of manhood in our culture.

The audacity of the cheating slut wife to claim "Don't cheapen yourself by fucking another woman" is laughable. The cunt broke her vows, the marriage contract is voided. But true to the psyche of the writer (and many more on here) the husband wimps out and wears the horns.

The most amusing thing is, these lowlife cretins who fawn over the reconciliation of this are just as likely cheering on a wife who's been cheated on to go and get some new dick in a husband cheating story.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 3 years ago

Well...

I was only that one time. I hare cheating wives but it was only the one time. Luckily the husband and daughter were ther to catch it otherwise it might have continued. He should have found another woman to screw around with. Make the wife do the thinking except just feeling bad about herself. One other thing I could say is that it wss very realistic. Good writing.

WargamerWargameralmost 3 years ago

Read it again, my opinion in an earlier comment is the salient point.

In the morning she screwed the lawyer Jason again. She did not have to, but she did. There is her sin, there is her crime that destroys her marriage.

He wanted the entire story, he never got it from her. If he had’ve gotten the full unabridged story he would’ve kicked her cheating ass to the curb, he would’ve realised she had no defence regarding her morning frolic.

She lied by omission and saved her marriage. But I feel one day he will understand and act accordingly.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Cuck. RAAC not deserved or warranted. She never told the truth. This was really terrible says much about the author.

CagivagurlCagivagurlalmost 3 years ago

Wow, great story. Absolutely fabulous. Emotions, raw emotions. This was a truly wonderful read. Thank you for a excellent read.

CagivagurlCagivagurlalmost 3 years ago

The ridiculous comment from ANON about how this shows much about the authour is bullshit. It is a story, fiction. It shows nothing of the authour other than his, or her talent. It was well written, emotions were raw and well described. It is ridiculous to accuse the authour of doing anything other than writing a good story....

invisible_bridgesinvisible_bridgesalmost 3 years ago

The psychologist's explanation of Teresa's cheating is B.S. She wasn't manipulated by some master seducer. She knew what she was doing every step of the way -- when she went out on her dates with Jason, when they kissed, when they held hands, when she went back to his room with a bottle of wine for some intimate "dancing". We, as readers, are even told that she was excited by the taboo prospect of cheating on her husband.

That said, this is a very well-written love story, and I like my love stories to have a happy ending, so I'm fine with the reconciliation.

zeuspmzeuspmalmost 3 years ago

wayyy too many lonely angry people in the comments

Rancher46Rancher46almost 3 years ago

Well the storyline showed how morally weak she was, no one forced her to go to Jason's room and fuck his brains out. The only saving grace of this character is that she seemed to show true remorse, but then again she was caught in the act of adultery. Would of she confessed her sins if she hadn't of been caught, I doubt it unless the guilt drove her to it. She was fortunate that he didn't just kick her to the curb and take their daughter and move on, I believe that he loved her enough and because they had the daughter he gave her the second chance. What he did by making her call Jason's wife and then making them basically start their love over by her moving back to her parents house and then seeing if the relationship was worth saving was the right thing to do as they finally found their way back to being a family again. Those who say he was a cuckold, well I don't agree, she was weak once and cheated on him. In this storyline I believe reconciliation was justified, had she been having an affair divorce would have been the only solution.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

First off, this is a story not an episode from real life. I never get how people make comments as though the story they are commenting on is something from real life. One commentator said something about what the psychologist said calling it bullshit. The psychologist didn't say anything he's not real. The author made up the words.

This is a really good story. The author has really captured the emotions that Teresa felt about her betrayal of both her husband and her daughter in cheating. It could have been a longer story. I felt that the author didn't explore the reactions of their parents enough they only briefly touched on how the parents would have felt finding out that Teresa cheated on Scott. This situation has a wider affect not only on the husband and daughter but on extended family and even friends. The story doesn't really explore this.

Still, a 5 star story for me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Criticizing comments by saying "this is fiction" is childish. Yes, they are "characters", but good fiction should be convincing and not riddled with LW cliches. This could have been an outstanding reconciliation story. Unfortunately, it drops a couple of notches because of some problems.

First is the psychological bullshit: "I've had two meetings with a psychologist to help me try to get my head screwed on straight. I'm trying to figure out what's wrong with me that I could do this to you, to Kristan, to myself. I'm trying, Scott." This is ridiculous. There is no complicated, hidden "thing" to figure out. She did something morally evil because she wanted to do it and thought she wouldn't get caught, so the consequences of her adultery were nowhere in her mind. She had no business being around Jason after the first encounter. She was married, and she knew better, but the attention was flattering and exciting. She simply decided to do something evil. The psychologist was as full of shit as the "counselors". He detracted from the story, as did the usual (for LW) resort to writing in counselors.

Second, the 10 year-old girl is written as if she is 30. Almost all of her dialogue was very strange, given her alleged age (it doesn't matter that she was "smart". It was just too far out.).

Third, when Tess hesitates about calling Jason's wife and then afterward says, "If there's no hope, I can't do this anymore. It's too hard." I think that a normal response from the husband would be "I don't know if there's hope, but, given what you did, if this is 'too hard', then I guess there isn't any. Where the hell do you get off imposing conditions under these circumstances?"

Fourth, the whole thing seemed too amicable after the phone call to be credible. The husband needed to be written as more forceful, hurt, and angry. It would have been more plausible if HE had demanded she go live with her parents and if he had filed. It would have been far better to omit the psychology/counseling cliches and focus on the dynamic between the two after she is required to leave.

As I said at the outset, this could have been an outstanding reconciliation story. As it is, it's just "ok".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Well balanced, good flow, moving. The psycho-language is always difficult: difficult to write, difficult to accept. Our society has lost all of its mediators. The traditional ones -- family priests/pastors, maiden aunts, retired judges -- have all fallen into disrepute. Shrinks are stand-ins, but they never had no repute. Perhaps the best that can be said is that the psycho-language here was not unbelievable.

It had a good beat and was easy to dance to. I gave it a 92.

LWlurker

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It was okay. It started well but you clearly threw in the towel and rushed the ending. I suspect you didn't know how to write a convincing conclusion. Instead you simply stated it rather than showing it. You are typically better than that so honestly, it was a surprise. Insulting marriage counseling is insulting in my opinion. There are brilliant counselors out there but most people seem to have this notion that counselors are useless, ineffective or out to recruit religion or alternative lifestyles. Marriage counselors are very different from one on one. Though they often work with individual spouses, those sessions are to provide necessary information required to treat the actual patient, the marriage itself.

I will leave it with this. Arrogance in one's ability to fend off anyone's advances is certainly valid. Alcohol removes inhibitions and good ideas while drunk are often reevaluated upon waking sober. As a result, "Supreme beauty" doesn't explain her second round of infidelity. She woke up horrified and ashamed but made no effort to stop. She simply carried on cheating without intoxication to lower inhibitions.

Because this was never addressed and the reconciliation was simply stated and not examined, the story deserves the score it has. There are far more convincing reconciliations on here. Its a shame really, everything else about the story was right. The ending is like walking the winning run in baseball after throwing a no hitter. -Starsong1977

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

Second time around, the 10 year is more like an 18 year old, too old and way too wise for her age.

Never one like her in 68 years!!!!

Sort of actually ruined the story, the daughter being the driver for the reconciliation.

She cheated and got away with it. Just way to many cliches for my taste.

But l did enjoy it a bit more. Score remains the same though, 2/5

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 2 years ago

I thought it was nearly perfect, but there should've been at least one bar fight scene and a car chase. 5+++/5!

Cracker270Cracker270over 2 years ago

Is that kid 10 or 40. Good job enjoyed it very much

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Reconciliation definitely justifiable here. Well written good story, very poignant in spots. And Jason got the career ending and lifelong misery he deserved.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

She got away far too easy.

schulz777schulz777over 2 years ago

18 months they lived apart??? That's a long time, someone would have file for divorce in that time period. I don't mind reconciliation, but it felt like the weakest part of the whole storyline

3 starrs

JustOneMansOpinionJustOneMansOpinionover 2 years ago

Good story. The only draw back was the idea of moving apart to rekindle there love like when they first met. I don't see that as possible in real life. Otherwise it was a good story. It would take years to reestablish trust if, and that's a big if, it ever could be. I like happy endings and in this tale it was very clear that her remorse was genuine and heart felt. The fact that she didn't try to justify her actions was the key for me. 4 stars.

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

4 stars - I also believe that if they separated for any period of time, the marriage would not have withstood the loss of intimacy.

I have to believe you glossed over, or completely omitted the real danger of the wife contracting an STD.

Those are real and deadly - we all know that and every reconciliation has to include a long suffering (NO sexual activity, or swapping of any bodily fluid whatsoever including kisses) and a protracted testing period after the potential infection (I mean we are talking QUARANTINE here). Only a complete medical document declaring the offending spouse is clear of any transmittable disease (6 months minimum) can they resume intimacy. AFTER going through all of that, maybe there can be some hope of a successful continuation of their marriage. I am speaking with more than 1/2 a century of experience, married to the same woman and yes, we had our rough spot at the 10 year mark and my error of judgement. I am still paying the price - forever.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Pretty realistic, guys who really love their wives think this can never happen, that was my situation. My wife had a tough childhood from her family who told her she was never good enough and always wrong. She never knew what real love Is and still doesn’t. People would tell her she married out of her league when she married me. I never felt that way about her because I loved her and thought she was pretty. She was insecure about her looks and wanted to prove she could attract other men after seeing other women do it. So during a two week training session away for work she became friends with two guys and the last two nights away fucked one of them. I had no idea that anything happened because I loved her so much. I wondered why after a while all of a sudden she started crying when we made love, I kept asking her and she always said said nothings was wrong. One day she tells me she wants to see a counselor because she’s thinks she’s a bad person. I try to comfort her and tell her she’s not but it doesn’t help. She starts seeing a counselor and eventually asks me to come with her to the counselor. I go and can’t figure out why I’m there other than just support my wife. The subject of what happened never comes up in meetings with the counselor so I was still in the dark. A year of this goes by and I still have no clue. Finally after one counselor session my wife as we arrive home in the car my wife tells me she has something to confess and tells me what happened. She felt guilty the whole time and thought it would break up our marriage and didn’t want it to. I was heart broken since I am a romantic person who loved only her. She said it happened a year ago and she was very sorry and obviously couldn’t live with the guilt due to her religious background. I wish she had never told me and just lived with the guilt. I told her I never wanted to talk about it again. But that was over 40 years ago now, and I pretty much think about it every time a guy thinks about sex - which is several times a day. So I’m sad several times a day and even when I’m having sex with her it interrupts my thoughts. It’s still an erection killer and an orgasm killer for me. We still do have sex but I don’t often cum, we don’t make love hardly ever but we do have sex and every time I think about it It makes me sad. I still love her but I know that I love her more than she loves me. But I blame her family and the lack of love they gave her more than I blame her for what she did. But I would be a much happier person today if she never told me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Basically its another story wbere the PUSSY completely controls the female. Just reinforces my theory that a woman is nothing more than a life support system for her CUNT. The bitch knowingly cheats, then when caught, expects to just apologise act all contrite and skate right through. I would make her change jobs, humiliate tbe hell out of her in front of friends, family, etc and also have an attorney draw up an iron clad postnup contract, stating if she was even caught in the presence of another man, no matter the conditions, she would agree to an immediate divorce, walking away with only tbe clothes on her back and one dollar for each year they were together. Also a private agreement attached that she would give him head every morning and swallow. And when he could stand to have sex with her she would do everything he could come up with, namely ass fucking her as a punishment. Shes proved she is a bitch, so treat her that way. Take her job, her phone, her car, and her money for 6 months. Then slowly let her start having things back. If she can't do this, lead her to the door and kick har ass out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This was a good story. Granted hate cheating with a passion but unlike many stories, this wasn't about her having a lasting affair. She didn't have multiple occurrences. One night of bad judgement and her shame and guilt seemed genuine, like knowing she fucked up waking up to someone she thought was her husband then realizing it wasn't and left. And the difficulties to move forward and the length of time. But also being possible after the mistake. A mistake is one time, not one partner over months. Had she done it multiple times then there's no chance, in this case at least there would be a small chance. Would truly be a tough painful situation. Much more realistic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Liked it enough to give it a 4. However, having said that, I think the depiction of the reconciliation felt a little abrupt, think there should have been a few more ups and downs described in between the point where they had sex again after 6 months of semi-dating, and the "after 5 years" closing. Also, would have enjoyed more description of the pain visited upon ex-lawyer Jason. Still, all in all, a decent story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

An okay story, but seemed abrupt and unrealistic. But there is a reason they call it fiction with the inherent artistic license. That said, the reconciliation seems contrived and the daughter too thoughtful for 10 years old. And the wife's 'problem' doesn't sound convincing. I had a very GOOD female friend that froze men on first sighting. She was that gorgeous, and we were friends because I was probably the only guy not gay who was immune to her. But then we grew up together when she was a 'tomboy'. She knew her effect on them as an adult, but had a loving personality that discouraged ass-hats and forgave awkward males. But she married a nerdy besotted dentist, had two children, and never a family problem. I married her best friend. So the story character's flaws are too contrived. It's an attitude and not about strategies to compensate. Reconciliation with that kind of flaw is unlikely to me after knowing Sherry since age 6 The husband character was a fool in this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Shit, absolutely shit. Aw so what I fucked another guy several times. I’m sorry.

RuttweilerRuttweilerabout 2 years ago
Aww, I’m sorry.

Cowardly, pathetic annony hates you. And this story.

From annony’s comments, I guess he (of course it’s a he. Well, technically, anyway) is really upset that you didn’t kill or maim Theresa. Annony only likes stories where women suffer terribly, and the men immediately fall into new marriages with even more beautiful, younger women. That last part is a bonus, they’ll love you if you just murder the wife.

NewOldGuy77NewOldGuy77about 2 years ago

A nicely-written story, 5 stars. The one unrealistic thing was him not being haunted by picturing his wife and her lover together. That’s common with betrayed spouses.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

""I've had two meetings with a psychologist to help me try to get my head screwed on straight. I'm trying to figure out what's wrong with me that I could do this to you"

Why do cheaters cheat? Because they feel entitled to cheat. Cheating is a profoundly selfish and narcissistic act. People cheat because they give themselves permission to cheat and that’s a matter of character or more precise a LACK of character. Obviously, this wasn't just a sudden bad decision. Teresa had rationalized within herself that it was OK to cheat and that she deserved it. At an opportune time where she thought there was no chance of discovery she acted on her sense of entitlement. Her bad behavior was a conscious decision , she just rationalized there was know way she'd be found out. Reconciliation itself, does not help cheaters with their entitlement issues. If anything, it hurts authentic progress because it doesn’t level meaningful consequences. In this story Teresa face no real consequences and her entitlement attitude was never addressed let alone dealt with.

TonyspencerTonyspencerabout 2 years ago

A good handle on the old cliche of sex at a convention. Excellent characters, good story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

She said the sex was lousy. Is that because now she feels the pain of being caught? Had she not gotten caught I wonder what would have really happened. Since the guy has the daughter and the wife would not contest I don't see why he wouldn't divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good story,but not up to what you could have done with it. The unrealistic parts hurt this tale. A 10 year old as wise as someone with years of life experience?? A wife whom was engaged in the fuck of a lifetime is sorry about the experience?? then lies about it saying it was bad and he accepts it?? Getting caught on her way back to her room with a satisfied look of great sex is what made it a bad experience,not the night of sex..try to be a wee bit more realistic. Only the scenario is realistic. The other thing in this and other stories is the prevalent use of counselors which is simply over done. 3 stars JZK

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Huge error in the ending that the husband would have made her stop traveling for her.job. There would be no way she could.be trusted to.go to conventions alone ever!

Plus she was extremely beautiful and they had a kid would have been the reason the husband stayed. Still should have added the lie detector, and std results to the story.

6King6Kingalmost 2 years ago

Read it again, and though I very rarely believe the whore shouldn't be kicked to the curb, this story made me believe she deserved a second chance. I would never give that chance but I bought it here. ⭐⭐⭐⭐1/2

someoneothersomeoneotheralmost 2 years ago

I stopped reading the story when the 10-year old daughter started talking like an adult. Did author ever have any children?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Where to start? Extremely well written story, but it reads like a parable. For one, the characters are entirely too rational, particularly the child. She is a necessary plot device really. The discussions and reactions are just too rational for the situation. Also, the wife never did really answer his questions about the details. He would not have let that go so blithely. The fact about the lover giving her mind-blowing sex would have been a nail in that marriage coffin. For another, that they simply went back home together after 10 days does not seem real either. If he had had those discussions with the daughter, the most likely move would for him to get an attorney to file for a separation rather than continue living together. It's not just an "oops! mistake", because love is a two-part combination of bio-chemical attraction and how one feels towards that attraction. When she put herself in that situation of bio-chemical attraction, and acted on it, she extended trust and intimacy to a stranger and that was a massive betrayal of trust. For the mate, one has to wonder whether what he has is her reserved intimacy or just shared with others because that threatens the basis of children and family. That she protested his condition of contacting the seducer's wife and related burdens would tell an observer that she didn't truly feel remorse for the act but only the consequences. A separation would have been a more interesting story because it would give them time to reason and approach counseling after deliberation and for her to show remorse.

In effect, I just didn't buy the story line. My reaction is that he should have left after making equitable arrangements for the daughter. The lesson the wife supposedly 'learned' here would only come with the next marriage. Forgiveness requires real remorse and I don't think she demonstrated it, while he was presumably young enough to still find a real loving relationship. There are many examples of loving step-parents out there. Marriages after these events seldom have the level of intimacy they did before, and it does effect the children. Better an amicable divorce and move on, lessons learned.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Don't discount a child being more mature than their parents, some parents are a complete waste of skin!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Covered enough aspects of a spontaneous adulterous act to make a reader (mostly) suspend disbelief at the actions of the main characters except that a ten-year-old (other than a true savant) would never have enough rational objectivity to direct the action of her parents as this one did. It is hard to judge the mindsets of the husband and wife; "perfection" vs "comfortably hot" and any level of emotional interaction greater or lesser than that can sustain a marital relationship if honest communication is maintained--which is admittedly a matter of nuance and perception.

This was a well-written journey down a well-trodden trail; it won't satisfy BTB fans...but it contained enough validity to (maybe) help RAAC feel satisfied. Kudos on that. More please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I have a hard time believing the husband would get past her amazing cosmic sex when he learned the answers. Especially without some sort of counselling. And even then. It is a big deal for men. I believe the MC was contrite and repentant. But I have a hard time seeing the husband get past something so glaring. I think the author caved by not bringing up some of these more dangerous topics. Instead hey she moves out and they date again. And oh they have one session with her psychologist and he is suddenly receptive. Suspends disbelief. I enjoy a reconciliation as much as the next guy but the author set this up to go beyond the line if believability and then then suddenly the "magic" occurs off the page over 18 months.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

2 stars - wishful thinking and glossing over big loose ends + raac, that shit stinks to high heaven.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Worth a 4 star, just, as this story is plagued by her and Jason's ego problems.

I’m normally in favour of real in love people getting back together in these stories but here I have some serious doubts about her and her uninhibited behaviour in her seducer’s bed. God only knows if there would be the slightest chance of her husband staying with her once he had the real details of that night.

Reality should have hit her right at the moment Jason opened up his seducer’s line of BS with:

"I'm sitting next to the hottest woman in Dallas." He gave her a lopsided grin, disarming the words.

"Right," she laughed. "Well, you're quite the flatterer! Just what I'd expect from a lawyer. This woman happens to be happily married and intends to stay that way." She held up her hand and flashed him her rings.

HE PERSISTS EVEN AFTER THAT AND SHE LETS HIM! She should have moved to another chair.

He asked her if she would have dinner with him at the hotel and she didn't see any harm in that. Duh! She went upstairs and showered, and then she called Scott.

"Hey, baby!" His answer was as cheerful as always. "My girl have a good day?"

"I did," she said. "Just the usual. Boring speeches but I found some new summer patterns that I love. I'm going to eat dinner with a lawyer guy I met at the first session in a few minutes."

He was silent for a perceptible moment and she laughed. "Scott, you know you're the man I love and I have to eat. This is just a business guy; it's not like I'm going on a date."

He laughed after a bit. "Yeah, just remember that. AND SHE DIDN’T HEED HER HUSBAND’S COMMENT ONE LITTLE BIT.

Instead we have her lapping up the seducer’s attention: Jason was waiting when she walked into the restaurant and he looked her over with obvious appreciation.

.......

She was feeling a little buzzed when he walked her upstairs to her room.

She turned at the door and was surprised when he stepped forward and kissed her. The intensity quickly grew.

THAT’S THE POINT AT WHICH EVERY ALARM BELL/RED FLAG SHOULD HAVE GONE OFF IN HER HEAD!

INSTEAD SHE BEGINS WITH A RESOLVE “ resolved to have nothing to do with Jason Terry the next day. And yet, here she was, the memory of the night before beginning to dawn over her”

A RESOLVE THAT FELL AS SOON AS HE ASKED HER TO DINNER AGAIN. 2ND TIME IS DEFINITELY DATING AS FAR AS THE “HUSBAND” TEST GOES! AND DESPITE KNOWING SHE SHOULDN'T SHE STILL AGREES TO DANCE WITH HIM IN THE LOUNGE BEFORE AT THE END OF THE EVENING FALLING FOR THE CORNY “GO TO HIS ROOM FOR A COUPLE OF DANCES AND SHARE A BOTTLE OF WINE OVER AND ABOVE THE ALCOHOL SHE'S ALREADY CONSUMED!” JESUS WHAT MARRIED WOMAN THINKS THAT COULD BE O.K. NEVER MIND SAFE?

And in the end all we get is some psuedo mumbo jumbo about how her being a beautiful in control person gave her an excuse for falling for all of Jason’s bullshit. What truly grown up adult woman needs the reassurance of a lounge lizard pursuing and conquering her? For that is what he did: Mrs "Beautiful In Control Person" became another notch on his bed post.

Worst of all we learn that hub does power lifting. What a pity she didn’t think of adding to her ring flash at the start “My husband bench presses more than your weight. He would seriously mess you up buster, now back off!”

orion2bear2orion2bear2over 1 year ago

Liked that predater got punished usually he walks free

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

More comments from people who've never written a story, yet they know exactly how it should be written. You guys are worse than sports fans, because most of them aren't effed-up over sports as some of you are over relationships and love.

bigurnbigurnover 1 year ago

A fairly well written story, but there is no way things could work out that way. Not unless the husband had no self respect. The daughter was portrayed as an airheaded brat. In the end, she just wanted to hang out with her friends or over at Grandma's house. There never can be trust in a relationship after this level of betrayal. Oh yeah ... All of this liberal hogwash about being so beautiful that when she met another great looking person that it was inevitable that they would spend the night together is becoming mind numbing. Sorry folks but 3 ✨ is all that I can award.

Impo_64Impo_64over 1 year ago

With all her smooth talking she got what she wanted: Not tell her cheated husband what really happened, how she felt, how the lover gave her the pleasure her husband never gave her: "He was large and active", "She remembered cumming in explosive orgasms as he pounded into her, and her pussy was dripping at the thought."...That's why in the morning, she still didn't stopped him: "but after her behavior last night, she didn't know how to stop him"...If her husband found out all this, tere were no way to them to return, divorce would be a fact sooner than later...3*

sdc97230sdc97230over 1 year ago
Kristan seemed a bit too old to be 10

Probably would have worked better if she had been 13-14.

jsch1947jsch1947over 1 year ago

I read all the immature comments by ego centered morons. The American male has no understanding of the female sensitivity to seduction. How a skilled, practiced, seducer can overcome resistance.

It's chess game, a mental chess game, on hormones, that more than you would think, fall prey to.

FACT:. Every single one of us make mistakes.

LW readers give absolutely no quarter to criminals that bruise the male ego. That is sacrosanct in this forum.

While I can accept the thought of 'Reconciliation', I don't agree at all with "At All Costs".

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I couldnt do it. It would be divorce at all cost.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Anonymous comment from 3 months prior about the cosmic sex problem and hunby getting past that is dead on. There are some holes in this story. And some missed opportunities. 4 stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous