No Way Honey __ Ellie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Britease
Britease
2,380 Followers

She didn't even notice me coming in, and it was obvious that she'd gone out and bought a copy of every paper she could find.

Ellie jumped in surprise as I looked over her shoulder, but then sat back, a huge happy grin spread all over her face.

"Good likeness isn't it Bill," she said enthusiastically, as she held page three up for me to admire.

There right in front of me was a full page picture of Ashley whatever his name was and my wife.

Her left breast was quite clearly on display, her nipple so clear that it must have been enhanced by some fancy computor technology. In fact I was quite familiar with her nipples, and they'd never been quite that big.

My heart sank as It dawned on me that everyone I knew would be looking at this picture or one like it that very morning.

'Ashley's very breast girl friend' read the banner below the photo.

'Ashley's new girl pops out for the evening with him.' Read another on the table.

'Can Collins handle his new girl.' Read another.

I didn't know what to say. I was speechless ____ Just didn't know what to say or how to react.

"Fantastic aren't they Bill?" Ellie asked happily, almost on the point of laughing with joy. "Everyone will know it's me Bill. Look ____ a couple of them have even got my name correct."

Was she barmy? Was she completely bleeding crazy?

I'd come down expecting some major confrontation, one that could seriously effect our marriage. And there she sat staring at a photo of herself with her tit hanging out, as happy as Larry.

The phone rang and Ellie was up like a shot, the phone in her hand before I'd even turned round.

"Hi Stacy," she cried aloud into the mouthpiece? "Have you seen it? ______ Oh you have. Aren't they fantastic? ______ What a night, and then to be in the papers like that."

She listened while Stacy must have said something to her, then responded.

"Oh Bill," Ellie answered her friend. "Yes I guess he's alright ____ No of course he doesn't mind."

She looked round at me, blew me a kiss and continued.

"Well no, we haven't actually talked about it yet, but what an opportunity. I could be famous, so I'm sure he'll understand."

Understand be buggered. I understood all right. I understood that my wife was a stupid cow and that if I didn't get her out of my sight then I'd do something I'd regret.

Ellie never even noticed me leaving as I made my way down to the local pub, leaving her screaming with excitement into the phone at what her new-found fame could mean.

-------------------------------------------------------

It was a mistake ____ A huge mistake.

Going down to the pub I mean.

My so called pals took the piss out of me from the moment I got there, though I should have expected it when I spotted a picture of my misses with her boob hanging out, pinned up behind the bar, the moment I arrived.

I had to lie about the evening, to save myself further embarrassment and humiliation in front of them, and told them all that I'd been there with her. That the photo and the stories were just so much press exaggeration and invention. I even pretended that I'd met Ashley Collins myself, and that we'd both gone back to the party with him afterwards.

Yes I even damn well told them that I thought Ashley was a nice sort of guy.

How could I do otherwise?

How could I admit to them that I didn't yet know whether my lovely young wife had been screwed by him the night before, and that she was refusing to even discuss it with me.

Damn her! I couldn't see my marriage surviving the week end.

When I got back to our apartment I was in a flaming temper, and fully intended to have it out with Ellie.

Stacy was there with another of her empty headed friends.

"Oh isn't it wonderful Bill," Stacy cried out as I walked in on them. "OK magazine has rung up while you were out, and want to interview Ellie."

"And Ashley Collins called as well," added Jill, the other friend. "He wants Ellie to go to another party with him tonight, and he said we could both go with her."

All three of them lined up and looked at me as if it was the greatest day of their lives.

Perhaps it was?

In which case our marriage diminished even further in importance.

I wondered idly what it would make of Stacy and Jill's marriages if their husbands found out. I'd already made a life changing decision myself.

Holding my temper, I eventually eased her friends out of the door, leaving my wife and I alone.

"You're not going to be difficult about this are you Bill?"

Her words were more of a statement than a question.

I thought about it.

I thought about it hard.

No I wasn't going to be difficult about it, as there was little point any more. But there were a few things I needed to find out. Just to make sure.

"Did he fuck you last night Ellie?" I asked calmly.

"What does it matter?" she replied, a touch of nervousness in her voice. "As long as I love you Bill, what does it matter. Just think of where this could lead ____ I could get on television and be famous."

"It doesn't matter Ellie," I told her." Not really, I just want to know how it's going to be from now on."

Her frown relaxed and she beamed at me joyfully.

"I knew you'd understand Bill. I just knew you would. Don't worry, I'll always love you, and always have time for you no matter what."

She threw her arms around my neck and showered me with kisses. I didn't push her away, and she didn't seem to notice that I didn't respond with any great enthusiasm.

No way honey, no bloody way!

"Well did you Ellie?" I reminded her of my question.

"A bit I suppose," was her rather unsatisfactory reply.

I asked her what that meant, and she admitted that they'd ended up in bed. She didn't go into any great details, but it was obvious that he'd fucked her for two or three hours.

"Was it good?" I next asked her, though I really don't know why. Just natural to ask a question like that I guess when you find out your wife has committed adultery.

"OK," she replied, though the look on her face as she said it spoke volumes.

What to do now I asked myself.

Nothing rash, just bide your time and think about it. What's done is done and I couldn't undo it. Decide what you want to do, and what you want out of this situation. Not long to decide the rest of your life.

A few hours later, and I found myself waving them off at the door, Ellie and her two pals, all done up to the nines, bare flesh on show everywhere, and so much leg you'd be hard pressed to measure it..

"You're such a great husband Bill," Stacy told me as she kissed me on the cheek as she left. "Just so understanding, if only there were more men around like you."

Ellie was so excited, she forgot to kiss me goodnight, but at least she did thank me, as she told me not to wait up for her.

I wouldn't, not that night I wouldn't.

--------------------------------------------------

I didn't hear them come in, which wasn't surprising really, as when I got up at eight in the morning, they still hadn't returned.

Good! Thanks to the wonders of internet banking I was able to re-arrange various things without even leaving the house. I'd just finished when the three of them made a noisy entrance, all looking somewhat the worse for wear.

They didn't look nearly so happy as they had when they'd left the night before.

"Bastards," spat out Stacy a look of hate on her face. "Got us tipsy then took advantage like that."

"God I had four of them in the bedroom with me," said Jill, on the point of crying. "They stripped me naked, and then screwed me all night."

"You were lucky Jill," joined in Ellie my wife. "That bugger Ashley got me stripped off and them forced me back out into the lounge. There must have been twelve of them there, I lost count. I could hardly walk properly this morning."

They all whimpered in sympathy with one another, apparently unaware or unconcerned at my presence.

I thought I'd better remind them I was there _____ I coughed, and all three looked round.

"If my husband calls, tell him I spent the night here please Bill," asked Jill.

"No problem Jill," I replied. "I've already spoken to him."

Jill thanked me, but would get a nasty surprise when she discovered later, just what I had told him.

"I'd better be getting back to my hubby," said Stacy. I told him I'd been late, but not this late."

I smiled and agreed with her, wondering how she would feel when she got home and found her husband was no longer there.

Left on our own, I put my own plan into action.

"Ok Ellie," I said to her at last." You've got your fantasy men, so I guess it's OK if I have my fantasy as well."

Ellie's face clouded over. This really wasn't what she expected.

"Who?" she asked, her face a picture of surprise.

"Giselle," I replied simply, waiting to see her reaction.

"Giselle who?" She demanded, wrinkling her face, just a hint of jealousy showing. "Not Giselle Blondell, the top model. You haven't got a chance Bill."

I simply shrugged my shoulders at her. I had absolutely no idea who Giselle Blondell was, but if that's what she wanted to think, then that was OK with me.

"No chance," she said again, as she went off for a shower. "If you can even get to talk to her I'd be surprised. Besides these celebrities are not worth bothering with."

Strange _____ That was the last time I ever saw her.

----------------------------------------

I left her a note to say I'd gone down the shops, but by midday I was at the airport, and within the hour I was taking off on my way to La Rochelle in South West France. I wondered at what point Ellie would realize that I wasn't coming back from the shops.

By mid after noon I was walking down to the port, and then I spotted her waiting there for me ____ Giselle.

Bloody hell she was beautiful as she lay there waiting for me, just lying there soaking up the sun.

Fourteen years old, and she was the most beautiful, stunning sight I had seen in years. I could hardly believe that she would shortly be mine, just mine.

For me it was a dream come true, and without Ellie's infidelity I would have never had the nerve to go through with it.

I just stood there staring at her as she lay there ______ Beautiful, just beautiful.

There were a few formalities to sort out, but before the end of the day I'd made all the arrangements, and looked forward to spending my first night with Giselle.

I wasn't disappointed, and she fulfilled all my expectations. Giselle was one of the most beautiful forty two foot blue water ketches that I could have imagined.

By the next lunch time I'd recruited a deck hand, and was off on the high seas to start the rest of my life, to follow my dream.

-----------------------------------------

Bermuda was beautiful, and it was wonderful to be just sitting there in the sun. I'd never contacted Ellie, and though I knew she had tried to trace me, she had never caught up with me. By the time she found were I was, I'd moved on to somewhere else. I'd cleared out the bank accounts to buy Giselle, but had at least paid up the rent on the apartment till the end of that month.

Then I looked along the deck and couldn't help smiling, knowing I'd done the right thing.

She was twenty six years old now, and every bit as beautiful as the first moment I'd spotted her.

No, it wasn't twelve years later, sorry if that confused you.

I was talking about Sally, my stunning blonde deck hand, who over the last eighteen months had become my partner, my girl friend and my lover. We'd just dropped off our latest charter clients, and on cue she had stripped off naked till we reached the next port.

She always did that.

I liked that in a girl!

Hope you liked it.

I'm the only one who knows what happened to Ellie, but I'm not going to tell you. Perhaps you can guess?

Britease
Britease
2,380 Followers
12