All Comments on 'No Way Out Ch. 01'

by Anne_Sexsmith

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Very Erotic

What a GREAT fantasy! Wouldn't we all want this with our moms?

fleetusafleetusaabout 14 years ago
Great start

I look forward to many more stories based on your exciting life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
wonderfull work

Hi, your first print was done wonderfully and i hope that you post a lot more. I just hope that it isn't a long wait.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftabout 14 years ago
Very good effort

Not sure I like him Forcing Mum, but the I don't think anything else would work to get them together otherwise.

And I must say how unusual in a good way that a female, and a mother wrote this type story.

But I think the son should take all DUTIES from now on, don't you think, Anne?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
I have!!!!!!

Read this before I hope the ending is different from the other 12 or 15 I have read. The writing is damn good so I'm expecting a damn good ending. "GOOD LUCK" and THANK YOU

texas_omtexas_omabout 14 years ago
Waiting for the next one

I truly enjoyed this story and hope to see more from you very very soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
A series please.

Great start to what I hope will be a long running series, you just know mom is going to enjoy all her son asks of her and I hope he asks a lot. Keep up the fantastic work, but don't be tempted to rush this and spoil it.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 14 years ago
I hope that he fucks her next chapter

Great story, and love that her son is having power over her. I hope to read all about how he uses his personal slut of a mother. Thanks for the good first chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Please

So far it's a good story. Please don't have him pass her around to other men. I've seen so many good stories ruined that way.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
great start

to what seems like it will be a great story. I'm looking forward to reading the rest of this story, an excellent first effort. Looking forward to how he uses the tapes to force her to stop doing other men in exchange for him keeping her satisfied. How he eventually takes over her life untill she leaves her husband for him as his collared sex slave. How she end up helping him seduce her daughter untill they are his exclusive property, only having sex with him and with each other when he gives his permission. Again, a very good start.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Good start Anne

A good start, but we need some more chapters please. This bitch is really hot and loves cock - just look at her track record! I hope her son is going to fuck her brains out, and unlike one of the other comments, I want to see lots of the sons' friends fuck her too. There's plenty of potential here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
please right the second part of stories

please right the second part of stories! it was realy good it made me hard as rock

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I just found this story

and I'm glad I did. Well thought out and well written. I see it's been a while since it's release but I hope there will be more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great.

Please keep it coming. Only you know how your story will twist and turn. Thank you for letting me 'peek' into this sexy tale

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
his mother's cunt leaks at the sight of her son's big stiff dick

This is a fine beginning to a story of hot motherfucking, but of course the gifted author must continue! Son Billy is naturally attracted to his mother's cunt, as all normal boys are. Mom loves cock, and she's never seen one as big and fat as her own son's when he proudly shows it to her! Billy's a big fit young man, totally self-confident, who knows what he wants--it's right there up between his mother's legs--and he's going to get what most boys only dream of! It's going to take some doing to fit his big fat prick up his mother's twat, but Billy's up to the job, ready, willing, and VERY able to fuck the shit out of his own mother. She likes it rough and so does her son. He's got a pair of big loaded balls to match his dick. Mom loves all that rich creamy semen sloshing around in the heavy sack her boy's got swaying between his strong legs. First he unloads his balls down his mother's throat, next it'll be right up her twat! Billy plans to fuck a baby--lots of babies!--up his mother's cunt, which makes his mom glow with pleasure. Incest fucks making incest babies, nothing better!

LittleprickLittleprickabout 13 years ago
what a slut

I really like your story. I hope the next chapter is as hot as this one.

This is one slut of a mother and the camera in the clock was a brilliant idea.

rafman188rafman188almost 13 years ago
"To be continued" - but when?

Don't you just hate it when people say they are going to do something, then fail to deliver.

More than a year has passed since this story was posted, yet this writer has yet to live up th her claim that this story would be continued. Now she has the cheek to post a NEW story.

Why should we start reading the new story, jf the probability exists the story will not get finished?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Excellent story Anne, well done! Loved the whole thing, but you need to continue the saga, the son hasn't yet fucked his slut of a mother and filled her hot cunt with his potent seed, and what about her big round ass - that needs filling with big hard cock too. Get to it girl! xx

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Marvelous

Please continue....I positively loved this....if Daddy doesn't want Mama's pussy, maybe son and mom can cuckold him. Perhaps eating a load of his son's cum out of his wife's pussy will get him horny again.

COLLINGWOOD102010COLLINGWOOD102010over 11 years ago
more more more

come on you have got to continue this it is absolutely terrific

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
More

Luv ur writing style, keep them coming.

DoogooderDoogooderabout 8 years ago

I'm not usually into the incest thing but I admit I did get good and thick reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
VERY EROTIC: ☆☆☆☆☆- (4.55/5.0 = 91% = A)

I had the hots for my mom big time... and then some.

I essentially was a voyeur son. It was before the hi tech spy-ware, but an Oedipal son did often find a way to spy on his mom. As for me, "Guilty as charged, your honor."

I noticed my mom was behaving differently in the presence of men who were 10 to 15 years younger than her: tradesmen, bar tenders, my sister's karate instructor, my math tutor... My mom was a cougar. Younger men were attracted to her like flies to shit!

My parents had a big circle of friends & entertained a lot, mostly in the summer months. Once there was a big party in the backyard, bonfire & stuff. My mom was inside, in the kitchen. She wore her shorts ("short shorts") & a tank top. She had an apron on. I was outside in the dark. The contractor who had done our garage earlier that summer was one of the guests. He entered the house & the kitchen, walked toward my mom who was emptying the dishwasher. He first whispered something in her ear, then bent & slowly felt her thigh from the back of the knee to the ass cheek moving his hand left & right in the process. She grabbed his hand, removed it, smiled at him and said, "Not now, you crazy man! Someone could see us... By the way you look good, what else is new..."

Above is only one of several incidents that led me to conclusion my mom was cheating on my dad. I never told anybody about that, i never loved her any less on account of that. In those days most of my jerk-off fantasies were about my mom.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Can't wait

Hi..loved your story on blackmailing his mom. You have to write another chapter of no way out. Or should it be all the way in.lo

Harvey8910Harvey8910over 3 years ago

Great story. I loved it and gave it 5 stars. I was only sorry it ended. Did he fuck his mom. Did he bring his friends over to fuck her? Did her husband ever find out? She is such a sult. Did she ever get careless and let him know about her sexual exploits. All kinds of possibilities here

LegallySaneLegallySanealmost 3 years ago

Smoking is a boner killer...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous