All Comments on 'No Way Out Ch. 02'

by Forthefunofit

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Your advice "not to read" is good advice.

Better advice is for "you not to post any more."

IdiotsavantIdiotsavantover 9 years ago
Sorry Friend.

In the first chapter, he is being blackmailed because he had sex with an underage girl and was being threatened with Jail. Now in this chapter, the wife is wanting to see how far she can push husband until he reveals the cheating episode. How is he supposed to come clean with the wife with that revelation without risking Jail?

Also, in this chapter, you were able to turn the wife from an sympathetic victim to a scheming slut. There are no characters in this story to root for.

Maybe in future chapters you can turn it around, but I don't see it happening. Please continue to write because you do have potential.

Ducky7Ducky7over 9 years ago
Fucked up

find something else to do.

amh1970amh1970over 9 years ago
junk

wow what junk, True he had sex with a young girl, but sounds like he was only 19 or so the blackmail thing was a stretch, poor guy barely understands sex which shows in the first story...dude doesn't understand his own reactions, But for the wife to knowing go along with all this...just total crap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
do me and and most normal

people a favor. get lost or even better get a life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Love it

This is great, been hoping for a new chapter and this is way beyond expectations!

greowulfgreowulfover 9 years ago
First chapter had promise

You presented a young couple with hard circumstances presented with a challenge. He had no choice without abandoning his young child, she was duped. They still had a way past it.

Now he's still *mostly* a victim, but she's in on everything and taking revenge too far. No point in continuing this, it is all downhill from here. She will only become more of a bitch, and he will sink deeper. And the child is the one to suffer. No reason to continue unless you are a sadistic fuck.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 9 years ago
This was disappointing.

The first chapter was heat; but it denigrated into the usual sissy cuck stories so prevalent here. Really? She angry because she's been set up but then becomes a total slut because she's angry at Dave for his cheating? So she becomes a cheater too? Then you make Dave jerk off and enjoy eating another mans cum. Right, because all straight guys are into that.

Either he's a queer or not. Divorce him for adultery or forgive him; but why ruin her integrity?

gordo12gordo12over 9 years ago
Dear Anon

Go read the forum this story is posted in the right category. If you don't like it take it up with the mods and the owner.

10 months for ch 2. It would be great if you got them out a little faster :-(

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
When they tried to blackmail him....

When they tried to blackmail him, he should have come clean with the wife...Going for the blackmail he showed to be weak, and being a former player he seems to be a weak person...He should have kicked the ass of the blackmailer and present a complaint in the police...that's why I think the story has stupid arguments and makes the wife to be a whore...

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusover 9 years ago
I liked the first idea better

This would have been better as a murder mystery. Kill Jimmy, then kill Sarah. Hide the murders for 15 years until Luke has a tests to find an organ donor. Surprise, it's not Dave's kid!

tae352001tae352001over 9 years ago
Fits the literotica theme

Great two part, hope there is part or chapter 3. I suggest, get away from this cuckold theme, there is a marriage in this and a child. For me, this is a sad tale when a child is at stake. He had sex with a juvenile, which I cannot accept even for fiction. What is worse, I cannot give credit to the wife, once she found out about the affair, she needed to approach the husband for proof or admission of guilt. Simply whoring herself out to minors made her no different than the husband. I hope the next chapter has them coming together and becoming a stronger family. I am not into swinging, sharing, swapping or any kink, being married, their are vows which makes us who we are. Either honor them or just live as friends with benefits. As for her actions, she too was recorded so blackmail can be a problem in the future, not just the husband.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Yeah, great story.....

....just that I get pretty riled when I read these scorched earth revenge bits.

She's still a newlywed and for revenge just fucked three men multiple times. She got it in every hole and then fed it to her now (strangely out of character submissive) husband because he didn't immediately come clean about his one indiscretion.

She never confronts him. Never even himt to him about it.....and legitimately he never volunteers anything.

No, Anon, this is the right category, just a Burn The Boy story.

Well, the score looks to be about 8 to one, plus the pussy suck and cum kiss. Make that 11 to 1.

It's either time to get out the cock cage so she can go hunting for more big cocks to impregnate her again and again as they begin their new lifestyle and he prepares to support every other man's kids as she continues her debauchery.....OR, he needs to man up and clean the slate with her.....OR, he needs to exact some of his own revenge for her "way beyond anything like normal revenge" and either Burn The Bitch (not much fun there) or get back with the sitter and fuck and make wifey lick off the juices after each fuck session until he impregnates her. And let wifey take care of babysitter's kid while she's getting ready to pop Jame's baby......and then repeat that two more times with a couple of girls from work or around town....maybe someone a little older and someone just graduating high school (maybe the babysitter best friend)....and start a real interesting polyamorous marriage with a couple of her favs and a couple of his favs.....fuckarama!

Now THERE'S a story!

ramonbrookramonbrookover 9 years ago
Hey gordo

While I also would like story sequels to be posted sooner, you have to understand these authors have primary jobs and it take time to put out a quality story that makes sense!

goamz86goamz86over 9 years ago
Loved it

Please continue soon!!!

devilspydevilspyover 9 years ago
Cuckold feasted on other mens sperm

Great story, you need to keep this story going. Her cuckold Dave still needs to pay more. Make him suck cock and swallow loads. Lock cuckold's cock in chastity. Funny how she could even feel his little cock in her pussy after all the stretching she took most of the night. Have Nick get sucked off by cuckold and fuck and breed cuckold.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Gagggggg!

Read above.

Eroticafan8000Eroticafan8000over 9 years ago
She's worse than dave.

Okay, I know what Dave did was wrong but he felt like shit afterwards. He also should've confessed but it's really petty and shallow how Lisa went about punishing him. He fucks a girl once, whereas she fucks 3 or 4 different guys multiple times in one night and makes him clean up the mess. That's just evil. The punishment doesn't fit the crime by a long shot. If anything, she blew right past punishment into committing her own crime. Divorce needs to happen ASAP and Dave deserves full custody of Luke because Lisa went WAY out of line. And why'd you give Dave a small dick? Was that just to burn the punks that gave you shit in high school? Whatever, it doesn't matter. This story sucked balls. You made this story sound like it was going to be a revenge story but all it was, was another stupid cuckold story. I hate those. You also made it seem like it was going to be Dave's story but did a complete 180 and made it about her 3/4 of the way in. That's not good writing. Again, this shit sucked. Learn to write better.

impo_60impo_60about 9 years ago
No respect, no love...

No respect, no love...These people don't respect anyone, nor even themselves...1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Stupid WACC story.

What an evil bitch... Put a bullet in Jimmy and his wife... Naw that would be too good. Invite Jimmy over then put a gun to wifey telling her to duct tape him to a chair - naked. Then the real fun begins... wifey has a choice.., castrate Jimmy with a dull knife or she eats the peanut. 911. Officer I came home and my wife was torturing a guy. I think she went crazy... She's got a knife. I'm holding her with my gun on her, get here quick... Then shot her in self defense and by the time the medics arrive poor old Jimmy bleed out... Revenge...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
what a asshole story.

My guess is it was written by a asshole. Nobody to like in this piece of shit.

nancyharpman17nancyharpman17over 8 years ago
This Had To Be Written By A Teenager

Only a teenager could write such shit as this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Duh

I HAD TO TAKE A BIG SLOPPY SHIT after reading the crap story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
That's Not A Wife....That's A Cumbucket Whore!

Get real...even if he had cheated he wouldn't put up with that shit from his wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Cuckold

This isn't about a cuckold but a fuck bucket wife after bigger cocks, the cuck turned out to first class wimp. Dump her cuck and cut your losses leave her with no money just the house, she can earn good money on her back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Whats that slut story for???

Are they married or is she only a slut who wants a save place?? That whore will be a loving spouse?? May be you are a little insane or your lechery is the mainspring to that crap!!??!!

mark73107mark73107almost 6 years ago
Yuk

You made ONE mistake, she on the other hand turned into a WHORE!!!

Dump the bitch on the curb you can definitely do better than a whore!

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
What

What kind of trash writes this stuff. Better yet, what kind of trash likes this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I don't understand- where's the revenge?

An ugly, short, pointless story. I'll never get this time back from my life

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Ugh

"If this type of story does not interest you, please read no further." - Don't worry, I won't, I'll just give it the 1 that fag, cuck shit deserve!

Danno_61455Danno_61455over 4 years ago
AND THE BLANKS GET FILLED

I rated your first entry where I thought it warranted. My star value was above the reader average and this chapters rating will be too, but not as high. Wife's perspective after having another woman devoutly confess of husband's betrayal is a readers cold slap in the face which fills in motivation.

You wrote it right up front in telling us where this was going and not to read if a plot deemed not to be enjoyed. Reactions from readers who should have moved on are a fiction writers constant burden. I am left to wonder why and chalk it up to freedom of speech. There are people who want their spouse to enjoy a sexually unstifled existence and people who want to read such stories. Keep plugging away, and perhaps move to another fiction writers site for broader audience.

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
sick nasty shit

she nothing but a nasty whore dog .his a queer wimp .

timrivtimrivover 1 year ago

Wife got her revenge by becoming a whore. Good job.

Both won’t ever get over it and eventually she will cheat again with the kid and the will end up divorced.

Then they find the kid in a ditch with his cock and balls turned into mush.

Sad ending with little or no chance for reconciliation in my opinion.

If he took her back then he’s cuckold and will be treated as a simp/wimp by her.

If she was took take him back his life would be hell and she would never have any respect for him because he was willing to overlook what she did with three guys.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userForthefunofit@Forthefunofit
Also known as ILOVETHETEXTS on Reddit where I write wife text stories.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

No Way Out Ch. 01 Previous Part
No Way Out Series Info