No Way Out Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As it turned out I didn't have to tell James much at all. His tongue felt like magic as he swirled it around my hole and the slid up to my clit. I was going so crazy I almost forgot to send the picture. I composed myself for a moment and took a picture making sure to get my tits in the picture. I thought of Nick seeing my tits and him stroking his hard cock while looking at them. Just then James slid a finger inside of me while he flicked my clit with his tongue. I had my best orgasm of the night almost suffocating James between my clenched legs. I was sure the limo driver had to hear that one and I thought of him looking back and seeing my young body exposed in the back of his limo. I immediately thrashed and screamed in an even more intense orgasm.

"I think I need to have sex now?" I told James trying to be a slut

James came up for air with his face soaked with my juices. He was licking his lips and I was telling him how awesome it felt when he said "Lisa. I've got one, well two, more things I need to confess to you and I hope you're not mad at me."

"Ok. What now?"

"Well, in the hopes that everything went well tonight I reserved a hotel room for us."

"You are a confident little shit, aren't you."

"Not necessarily confident, just hoping for the best. There is one other thing."

"What is it?"

"Nick is hiding in the hotel room closet and was going to get video of us to send to Dave to torture him even further, but I can tell him to leave if you like. We don't even have to go to the hotel if you're mad at me right now."

"Oh that is perfect. I want to go to the hotel and I want Nick to stay right where he is. I would love for Dave to see video of me enjoying every last second of this, since I'm sure the video of him and Sarah is going to show him enjoying himself"

Nick sent a message asking if I had cum yet. I responded with a "possibly" and asked if he had. When he said twice already I instantly felt the warming in my crotch again thinking about Nick jacking off to the pictures of me. I hit back at Dave with a "Wow. I thought you'd be jealous by now" knowing full well that Dave was at home tortured by jealousy already.

James had taken his phone out and called Nick to tell him to start texting us about the hotel during our little texting foray. Nick got right to it and sent text messages telling me, and more importantly, Dave about the hotel room. We were already in the elevator on the way up to the room by the time these messages were sent.

When we got to the room I called Nick out of his hiding spot. Nick is James's best friend and is every bit the dorky kid James is without any hint of smoothness. Nick is a skinny little kid with a completely freckled face. He is about my height with no muscle tone at all. I told him that I wanted him to stay in the room and video us just like planned, but that he didn't need to hide in the closet, which wouldn't have given him a very good vantage point to the bed. I pointed a chair next to the bed and told him to just take a seat there and start videoing when I said go.

James and I then stood back in the doorway and took a picture of the room and sent the text saying thanks for the hotel room honey.

"What should I reply" Nick asked.

"Here give me the phone I said" I typed "You're welcome. Keep the pictures coming. I want to see his big cock sliding into you for the first time." I was about to hit send when James, who had been reading over my shoulder grabbed the phone from me and added. "And I want to eat his cum out of your pussy when you get home."

"That's disgusting" I told James

"Actually there are husbands out there who are into this sort of stuff. Dave probably isn't one of them, but if he's going to be a cuckolded husband that's exactly what he would say."

"How do you know that?"

"I've read stuff on the internet" James said blushing a little bit.

"Ok, we'll send it that way, but I still think it's disgusting." I told him

After sending the picture we gave the phone back to Nick and prepared for our entrance into the room for the video. I said "Go" and Nick started recording us. I'm not going to re-describe what you've already read in Dave's story so I will only tell you that I was so turned on when James unzipped my dress while we made out. When it fell to the floor exposing my naked body to Nick I felt my pussy gushing. I was being completely honest when I said "Hurry I am so horny. I need to be fucked." I wanted to feel that huge cock stretching me beyond anything I had felt before. Then when he told me I was talking like a slut I knew it was more than talk. I actually was a slut.

There was no acting from that point forward. I came multiple times and was very vocal just as much for James's pleasure as for Dave's misery. I did throw in there some nice digs at Dave regarding the small size of his penis, which seemed to spur James on even more. I could tell James was starting to tire out near the end, but I wanted to send one more dagger at Dave.

I asked Nick "Would you like to fuck me?"

"Oh god yes." He said

"Dave will never believe I let Nick fuck me, but I want him to see it. James take the phone from Nick and I'll pretend to be asleep. Take some video of me to show Dave all of the cum on and in me. Then tell Nick to take his turn. Don't get his face in the video. Nick, you can either cum inside me or spray it on me to show Dave. It's up to you. Do you need me to get you hard?"

"No, but I'm not nearly as big as Jimmy here." he said as he pulled down his pants

"That's ok. No one would believe a girl would sleep through James fucking them. This is about pissing Dave off as much as possible."

I faked sleep and James and Nick performed their parts perfectly and Nick sprayed a huge amount of cum on me. I never would have imagined such a small cock could produce that much cum. "Oh. That was perfect" I told Nick. I noticed that Nick was still hard. He must have had a lot of pent up frustration from watching a live sex show all night. I kneeled in front of him and started sucking his sloppy cock. The taste was a little off, but after a couple sucks I was able to clean it off. It was so much easier sucking his little cock than James's monster. I could get the whole thing in my mouth and swirl my tongue all the way around it.

"I'm ready for another go. Wanna try something new?" James said

"Mmmm Mmmmm" I said without taking my mouth off of Nick's cock.

"Here. Get on top of me like before." I straddled James, whose cock was rock hard again and reached between us to slide it into me. Once he was inside of me I started fucking up and down like before. "Not yet. Nick is going to get behind you and fuck your ass."

"No fucking way. I don't do that." I said

"You didn't do oral before tonight either."

"Will it hurt?" I asked

"Let's try and see." James said

Nick had already moved behind me between James's spread legs and started playing with my butt hole. It did feel pretty erotic with his fingers on my ass while James's cock was stretching out my pussy. Then he put his hard cock up against my ass hole and started to slide it in. It did hurt - a little - I was glad Nick's cock was so small, but it felt incredible. I came almost continuously while I rode those two cocks. James came first and fell limply from my pussy leaving Nick to pound my ass all alone. I was rubbing my clit on James's pelvis while Nick fucked my ass and had a nice little orgasm. I know it made Nick's night to make me cum so I was glad I was able to give him that. I only wished there had been a rational way for us to have sent a video of it to Dave, but he never would have believed I found a guy spying on me in the closet and let him fuck me in the ass.

We said our goodbyes to Nick and sent him on his way. I went into the bathroom to clean myself up enough for a walk through the lobby of the hotel. I didn't want to clean all of the cum off of me, just enough so someone 15 feet away wouldn't notice. Once we were dressed we made our way back out of the hotel to our waiting limo. For the first time that night I took stock of the limo driver who had most likely seen every bit of me through the divider in the limo, which looked to be tinted, but not entirely blacked out. He was probably in his mid thirties. He looked to be in pretty good shape for his age and had a dark complexion with salt and pepper hair. He had quite a bit of beard stubble on his face - probably from being up all night driving us around. He was wearing a cheap grey suit which didn't fit him very well at all. Overall, though, I thought he was attractive for an old guy. "I have some fresh Champagne in there for you guys" He said with a wink. The dirty old bastard was probably hoping to get me drunk again and see my body again. I started to moisten at the thought of flashing him again.

Inside the limo James and I started drinking the Champaign again. I was still buzzing from before and this helped me keep it going. It wasn't long before James started rubbing his hands up and down my legs and under my skirt toward my sloppy pussy.

"I've been thinking about that message we sent earlier about sucking cum out of my pussy" I said to James as he continued to rub my swollen pussy.

"Yeah?" James almost asked

"I've decided to push Dave into coming clean about cheating on me and this whole night of blackmail. I'm going to act as if I want him to suck my pussy until he admits everything. He'll have to admit it or do the grossest thing any man could ever imagine. We'll see which he is more scared of me or sucking another man's cum from my pussy."

"My money's on you. I bet he follows through with it." James said

"I don't think so, but we'll see. Do you think the limo driver knows what we did?" I asked

"I'm pretty sure he watched us earlier. He kept swerving all over the road, didn't you notice?"

"No I was pretty busy at the time."

I pushed my crotch against his hand when he said that. "You like the idea of the old perv watching you. Don't you?"

"Yes. I think I do."

"Do you think you're ready to leave a big load for Dave in case he doesn't come clean?"

"I could fuck you again, but I'm not sure there's going to be much coming out of me anymore. You'll have to do with what's in there already." There was a short pause then he said "You know I haven't tipped the limo driver yet."

"What? You want me to fuck the driver?" I whispered angrily not wanting him to hear me.

"It was just a thought. Sorry I mentioned it."

It would be nice to have a full load in there for Dave and he has already seen me naked I thought to myself as James continued to finger me under my dress. I pictured the driver looking back her and seeing James's hand up my skirt fingering me and I started to really get into it. I leaned forward and told James to unzip my dress, which he quickly did. I let the dress fall into my lap showing my breasts to the limo driver. Then I hiked my dress up to give James better access to my pussy and the driver a better view. I was getting close to cumming again imagining the driver, with a hard cock, watching my 19 year old body while he tried to pay attention to his driving. James touched my clit with the palm of his hand and I exploded in orgasm.

After I came back down I said "Let's do it. Get the driver. I want him to fuck me and leave a fresh load for Dave."

Just then the limo came to a stop. I looked out the window and saw that we were in our driveway. I expected Dave to come running out of the house and watched the front door apprehensively for what seemed like minutes. My trance was broken by the door to the limo opening and the driver saying "Oh. I'm so sorry. I didn't realize" and shut the door again. Sure; he didn't realize I was naked I thought to myself.

I rolled the window down "What is your name?"

"My name is Ben" he said seeming a little rattled at seeing my naked body while talking to me through the window.

"Ben. Would you like to join us back her for a little fun before dropping us off?" I said

"I would like that more than anything, but I think we should park somewhere else first."

"No. I want to do it right here. Why don't you shut the lights off and come on back for some fun."

In a flash he was opening the door to the limo and diving in the back with us. We didn't bother removing his jacket, just his pants and underwear. His cock was stiff and pretty thick. It wasn't as long as James's cock, but was at least as big around. I knew it would feel good inside me and I was more than ready for it. James had other ideas though. He positioned me on my hands and knees with my ass towards him. James obviously wanted to fuck me first.

James slid his cock into my pussy and started slamming into me from behind while I took Ben's cock into my mouth. It tasted like dried cum at first and figured he had jacked off at least once while we were in the hotel. Ben's hands were exploring and mauling my breasts while I sucked him. Once again James was quick to announce he was cumming. "Wait!" I said. "Get your phone and take a picture of me with both of your cocks in me."

"Do you want me to send it to Dave?" he asked

"No. Not yet. seeing this will be the final punishment if he isn't honest tonight."

James quickly shot his load into me after taking the requisite picture. Ben now wanted to fuck me. I turned around and gave him access to me from behind. I took James's slimy cock into my mouth to try to bring him back to life one more time. Ben's cock, though smaller than James's, felt very good. It was hitting just the right spot or something, because I started cumming after only a few strokes and kept cumming the entire time he fucked me until he finally unloaded a huge load inside of me.

"God that was great. Who wants to leave a load in my mouth for my husband?"

Both guys said "I do" simultaneously.

I sat them on the far back seat of the limo and kneeled between the two of them. I would stroke one while sucking the other. I switched often and it was only a few minutes before I had exactly what I wanted. A full mouth of cum for Dave. With that I put my dress on - my panties and bra were nowhere to be found. I wondered whether James or Ben had taken them, but didn't ask nor did I care. Before I left the limo I told James to wait 1 hour before sending the pictures he had just taken and don't send them at all if I text him saying Dave told the truth.

I walked into the house and found Dave had been sleeping on the couch. He sat upright as soon as the door opened. He was dressed in boxers and a t-shirt. There was the pungent aroma of cum, which I knew well after the night I just had. I pretended to be more drunk than I actually was and stumbled as I walked towards him. I leaned in to give him a cum soaked kiss. He didn't back away at all and I shoved my tongue into his mouth knowing he had to taste the fresh loads I had just gotten. After I was done kissing him I looked at the end table and saw the evidence of him masturbating, and, oh my god, it was huge pile of Kleenex. I picked up a handful of them and put them to my nose. They definitely smelled of fresh cum. This was the final test.

"Wow. You really did get off watching us. I never would have believed you were that type of guy. Now come to bed I need you to suck and fuck me before I shower." I said expecting him to give in and tell me everything, but he just continued on with the whole facade. So I took him upstairs and straddled his face and made him lick the cum from my freshly fucked pussy. Just the thought of how dirty it was had me cumming almost instantly. Oh how he was paying for his sins and he had no idea how much more he would pay until he finally came clean.

I woke when I felt Dave getting out of bed to go to the bathroom. I pretended to be asleep, because I was afraid he might want another go and I didn't think I COULD go again. After peeing he left the bedroom and I was suddenly curious about where he was going. I quietly followed him back to the living room where he picked up the phone James had given him. I see, he forgot to hide it, I thought. Just then he turned the phone on and started flipping through it, obviously seeing the pictures of Ben fucking me and me sucking him. I was waiting to see if he would puke, but then I noticed his cock was at full attention as he looked at the pictures.

He is exactly what James had described earlier. What did he call it, a cuckold? It sounded so disgusting when James had first said it, but now I was thinking this could be a great way to exact further revenge on Dave until he finally gave in and told me the truth about what he did to get him into this mess.

Dave had found a hiding place for the phone and I quickly made my way back to bed and pretended to still be asleep. Dave came in and got between my legs and fucked my sleeping body just like he had seen Nick do earlier and finally sprayed his cum all over my stomach, breasts and face. Oh he was going to pay for that one too.

12