No Worries Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, sir. Not an imposter. Barkley and Baker are legitimate. They are out of Baltimore. I had been with Sabrina that morning... for coffee...."After our lovemaking. "She and I met on the plane out and we were surprised to find out we had much in common including our last name...."Surprised to find out that we are related.

"Oh, son. I'm sorry. This is my mistake. I thought you all were from the same company. But, Matt, you should have seen her and the ideas she presented for our fall line. Her enthusiasm was as energetic as yours! I thought for certain you two were working together."

Matt sighed heavily and ran his fingers through his hair. He spied something on the floor under the bed as he heard Mr. Anderson speak again. "We'll work this out. I feel I've been duped. I will call Ms. McKenzie as soon as she returns to her office and get the facts straight from her."

Matt picked up the item from under the bed and suddenly smiled. "Sir... to be honest with you, I know Ms. McKenzie pretty well now. We had dinner last night and breakfast this morning."

"You ole dog!" John Anderson chuckled into the phone. "You sure you two aren't working together?"

"No, sir, we aren't."But we might have a partnership soon, he prayed. "But I can tell you that she never misrepresented herself. However talking to her soon might be difficult. She will be delayed in getting back to Baltimore."

"Delayed? Why would she be delayed?"

Matt grinned into the phone, knowing he would be the one to see her next, to confront her. "She left her passport here in the hotel room."

I am always eager to hear from my readers. Please vote and leave comments. I promise you this story is not done and chapter four is nearly finished. I write all of my stories long-hand in a notebook and then transfer them to my computer and send them to my editor, so the process does take a little while. I want to apologize to those readers whom I left hanging last year with this story. I will try to be more diligent in the future about not leaving a story hanging on for too long. Thank you again for your votes and comments.

12